/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 11 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/bnJLy7jE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

>The names and talents of the DRV3 cast have been released
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan#iDZZjk6RIfdY2ahR.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L842XwD3D70
youtu.be/7yykcGy_Sto
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan
youtu.be/UjrF4YATAvc
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FxY5o-67Mrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And here we are, another day another thread

is there high quality images of the famitsu scans?

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash sea salt from it!

Don't forget to bully.

Characters with MC potential in V3:
Kaede, Shuuichi

Meme joke character:
Keebo

Hopebot fags should have given up after the cover was revealed and Shuuchi was the second largest character after Kaede.

Not that I'd know. But I'm just here to post what I found earlier and see if it makes people mad.

It was a failure.

On Thursday.

For the new thread

Size means nothing. Remember that Twogami was huge on the box art for SDR2 and ultimately contributed nothing.

Korekiyo Shinguuji – Ultimate Folklorist
Angie Yonaga – Ultimate Art Club
Zanbi Toujo – Ultimate Maid
Koyoshi Ouma – Ultimate President
Tsumugi Shiragane – Ultimate Cosplayer
Kiibo – Ultimate Robot
Tenshi Chabashira – Ultimate Aikido Practitioner
Kaede Akamatsu (Protagonist) – Ultimate Pianist
Hiroto Hyakuta – Ultimate Astronaut
Maki Harukawa – Ultimate Nursery Teacher
Shuuichi Saihara – Ultimate Detective
Ryouma Hoshi – Ultimate Tennis Player
Rantaro Amakai – Ultimate ???
Himitsuko Yumeno – Ultimate Magician
Gonta Gokuhara – Ultimate Entomologist
Mito Irima – Ultimate Inventor

>friends unironically think real chiaki is better then AI Chiaki.

What the fuck, how do I convince them they're bumbling fools?

bad luck user, good luck in the future
I love that shit

Beat them for being easily manipulative fools

Well, you can try that : youtube.com/watch?v=L842XwD3D70

But it's shit.

God, I hope at least half of those names turn out to be spelled differently because they sound terrible.

I wanna fuck Ryouma!

How good do you think he is in bed? You think he uses tennis rackets as makeshift dildos? How many dicks can he fit in his mouth?

>Gonta Gokuhara
>Has "Goku" in his full name
>Is a fucking Bara

DBZ Meme Character confirmed, guys. I'll have a cry if he doesn't go Super Saiyan.

I forgot about the /drg/ character fan-art paste-bin.
Did people upload their fan art collections of their favorite dangan?

Because I was going to make a pastebin and on it would be a url posted to each character. And the url be like a imgur gallery or some shit.

I don't think that is his real talent because his body does not fit it at all.
I think hes a con-artist pretending with the title of tennis player.

Why didn't Junko show reruns of The Nutshack if she wanted a video to drive the world into despair?

He is a aromatic agender asexual person.

They could just turn the channel or go outside. These kids aren't NEETs.

Goku is a real name you know

and your point is?

youtu.be/7yykcGy_Sto

Tumblr said Teruteru was a demigender panromantic asexual transboy too. I just ignore it and continue to jack off to him.

You know there's an insane fuck on there who I used to date before I wised up who's now an otherkin Terugender? I can't stand the guy anymore. Can't take him seriously either, but he was abusive as shit to me anyway.

Well that was alittle shocking lol
But still good to see, and learn. Thanks.
I am unaware of the paste-bin sorry, i just find and collect as i see's them

Because they couldn't do something that would genuinely drive the audience into despair.

Goth lolis are hots.

>Kaede is pianist
>because musical hairpins and skirt pattern

Of course, I don't know what I was expecting.

post em Hajimememes

Why didn't Junko use actual psychological torture on them to convince them to work for her instead of just lazily hypnotizing them?

Eh its something I wanted to do because I sometimes spend like an hour just collecting Toko-fan art, and wondered if people would be interested in having a gallery for their favorite dangans.

Jesus christ
Glad you learned the problems with tumblr, that place is just fucked and I high advise to not seek relationships on there.

I thought she looked familiar.

I think there's another reason why she likes the piano so much. See pic.

>Terugender
God dammit you frequent terrible people. Especially since they tend to stay in their own circle.
We have some of them in my country but they're exclusively some groups in uni. I have no idea how you could encounter them in real life except if you were looking for them

THE ULTIMATE DESPAIR OF NOT BEING ABLE TO HOLD ON FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE INSIDE JUNKO

Ikr
same here, spent hours finding mostly celes, kiri and some junko. I know id be interested if there was a gallery up and could contribute

H-how would you eat this...
This looks annoying to eat.

Komaeda was the second hugest on the dr2 box

remind me what did he accomplish?

Cancer and pissing people off on tumblr.

Do you feel it ? DESPAIR

I met him online when I was young and inexperienced. I just wanted a boyfriend. He wasn't AS fucked up at the time though. He was still a huge piece of shit who made me feel bad for not being as insanely obsessed with social justice as he was.

I recently found his tumblr again and saw he started saying that he was Teruteru. (And Hifumi. And Tabitha (from Pokemon), some fucks from Undertale, Fucking Coach Z, and any other overweight fictional male character. Despite this he says he isn't a guy but he's "a demiboy" and is dating the guy he was cheating on me with when we were dating.)

Thank god I dropped that asshole when I did. I don't know what I ever saw in him.

There is a body part in that vase of spaghetti isn't there?

It's making me sick looking at it, and i like spaghetti and milk usually.
well played hanamura

Tumblrs are usually very retarded.

And what saddens me is that it's becoming the norm in my retarded country.

Goth girls are for spanking and bullying.

Good lord that makes Veeky Forums looks sane.
Worse.
There is chocolate in the spaghetti

>There is chocolate in the spaghetti

That is fucking disgusting...

Well, if you insist?
Go for it

I think that's the ugliest watermark I ever saw.

I've seen worse, there are assholes out there that put a watermark on the very picture itself ruining it.

Are you from Norway by any chance? I have first-hand experience with how terrible the kids are there.
First of all
>that pic
Fucking disgusting. How dare you call yourself a chef. You should be banned from every kitchen.

Also, about my ex. He has a furaffinity. I found it by looking it up.

This is the kind of shit I find on it.

I hate this so fucking much.

Did he make that or is that under a favorites or some shit.

He paid money for it.

Not very good I admit, theres not a hell of alot out there revolving around there, well nothing I have come across ... yet

oh god
well atleast the art looks nice and not horribly cringy

Worse. France.
Depending from the subject, adjectives can be be masculines or feminines.
Back in the days, it was "ami(e)s", with the feminine part between brackets.
Now, the fad is to shit on French language and write it "ami-e-s". Because fuck more than 1 000 years of history.

It's white chocolate
>Not enjoying the revisitation of the American Hot dog
This is actually a very sophisticated recipe only found in 3 stars restaurant in Pairs. Sorry you're ignorant of that
That's fucking creepy. I really hate how we've put sex on a pedestal like this. It validates every weird shit out in the open instead of being a private practice(which is fine in itself).
>Feminists actually tried to ban "Mademoiselle" because it was patronizing.
Aw come one it's not that bad yet to be honest.

>it's not that bad
We're talking about people hiding behind feminism to excuse their typos and laziness.

How would you like if I took a dump on your dinner table and whined about oppression because you yell at me?

Ami-e-s? Really? I hope that never becomes official because it really hurts the beautiful French language.
I'm not French.

Do not shit on my dinner table.
That is a 40$ table I bought from amazon, it is a crisp pine wood with a bunch of curse words carved in on the legs.

I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in my house.

Ami-e-s, and recently I blew a fuse against a bitranny who wrote "nombreuxses". It's a dum fuckery that I can't really explain, but simply put, it's "nombreux" or "nombreuses" BUT NOT BOTH.

>Shitting on my diner table
I'd fucking murder you.
And laugh it off at you in an arrogant manner for acting like a brat, like we all should do about these feminist cunt.
Frankly the tampax taxe is much more ridiculous if you want to go that way.
Amies is actually valid. It's just specific for designing plural and female subject
Oh so that's what you meant. Then yeah fuck them and burn the witches

Not sure if posted already, but DRV3 is confirmed for a January 12 release in Japan. English release still unconfirmed.

gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan

Don't worry. I also become angry when I see people fucking the Dutch language up.

I know, but the - makes the word look stupid.

>Nightmare Before Christmas
Man I feel OLD.

I don't know Dutch at all. Write a sentence in Dutch, would you?

>I don't know Dutch at all. Write a sentence in Dutch, would you?
trkrekrekkrkekerrertttetkekkerkekkansen
It does. Languages should be organic

Ik zie niet in waarom niet.

Dutch is really close to German and both are fairly close to English.
Mouse-Maus-Muis (E-G-D)
House-Haus-Huis

Even more of an updated hit list, and with reasons! Running on 3hrs, I'm dead. red is murderer, white is victim

>???? - Detective + Pianist
Later case maybe, 100% not happening but it would be cool. ???? Is being questioned by detective for their talent. Detective is killed because their talent is close to being discovered. Pianist is unlucky and finds out what happens. ???? kills her while trying to hide his crime from her.

>maid - inventor
Maid is actually a maid for the mastermind. Inventor comes up with a thing to help the prisoners escape. Maid stops and kills her before she can finish it

>cosplayer - aikidou
Same height and body structure (besides breasts). Uses her talent to become the aikidou in order to throw off the murder. This means either to throw off where she was last seen or to throw off the time of death.

>magician - supreme ruler
Idk. She thought of the class and ended this fool, could have saw him as a threat.

>entomologist - artist
Eh. Becomes close friends, motive for that chapter can drive him to betraying the artist's trust making her an easy target.

Glad I am a dumb american that doesn't give a shit about language.

People have been murdering English for many years, mostly my fellow Americans and immigrants.

Nice

Hey guys I'm wondering
what's /drg/ currently(or last) listened to music?

Currently: Felxprod - Way to Paradise

>Killing Kaede
I shall not accept this outcome

Red Army Choir: Oh Fields, My fields.

Jeez that's stupid. I don't really understand why you'd want to change a language like that. It's really fucking dumb and contrived.

Only in hell will you find a hotdog like that.
Looking through his page some more, I found another pic of his transforming into Teruteru, a two part sequence of him and his new boyfriend transforming into Hifumi and Nidai, and a fucking NINE PART comic of him turning into Hifumi. I'm pretty sure all of it was commissioned too. I get having a fetish, but this is ridiculous. There are so many better things to spend money on. Doesn't he need to eat? He was dirt poor when I was dating him.

Toko that dinner table is lousy anyway. You can only eat off of the finest. Why not try eating it off of a naked body?

killer7's ost

youtu.be/UjrF4YATAvc
It gets funky very quickly
Just let him go. The sooner the better.

Whatever this is.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FxY5o-67Mrg

Because people look for excuses to be offended. There are many other things to fight about, but bitching about the language is far easier than going to Africa and trying to fight misoginy there.

Oh no no no.
I cannot tolerate people touching my food that is outside of my family.

It's mostly because I have a shitload of allergies and I completely have lost my trust in restaurants paying attention to the shit they serve. I have had too many allergy attacks to trust people with my food anymore.

Either I need to watch the people put my food together, or I make the meal myself. Yes I am that crazy, the world has tried to kill me too many times for me to trust it.

Is DUDE HYPNOSIS LMAO on the same level as COMPLEX MOTIVES?

Folklore surviving? Bold

Tennis player too, but I expect him to survive too so we're on the same page there

otherwise all 3 people from the original box art surviving is too far fetched imo

I dunno, how complex are the motives.
If they are dumb and not complex at all I would say yes.

>Complex motives
Please don't remind me of that. It was the lowest of the low excuse to make to charactize a villain.
Despite how terrible DR3 is, it'll never be as bad as ZTD. Never.

NEVER

I've already dropped the fuck, but I'm just in awe of how terrible it is. He hasn't matured at all. He's actually regressed. It's disgusting. I'm just so glad I dumped his toxic ass.

I honestly hope I never see his ugly fucking face again. He can just fuck off for all I care. I can do so much better anyway. Right, Bully-kun?

There's less of a chance to get an infectious disease that way I suppose. Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one.

I can tell you with 100% certainly that my food is none threatening and will not contain any form of drugs inside it that you know of.

The salty flavor you taste is just salt. Nothing more. Unless you want something more, hmm?

I have only played 999, but COMPLEX doesn't sound like something that has been in the series all the time. Hypnosis was (Zero), although I personally wished they did it more cult-like, like Charles Manson or Jim Jones.

I still don't see what was bad about ZTE.

Besides the voice acting anyway. It probably helps that I never played the first two games though.

That image you put in my head has physically made me sick.

Thanks Hamteru....

Do not click this picture
DO NOT CLICK THIS PICTURE
You'll probably have a heart attack.
>I never played the first two games
Oh sure it was just a mediocre game then. You do not realise the scope of disappointment this game was

Good afternoon, /drg/. What do you guys think about the episode after sleeping on it? imo it's still pretty bad

Reasonable. i want to believe robo will be the new mc, but I kinda believe that he will die. Something something he throws his life away to save others

>Cucking Ishimaru
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN etc...

I wanted to like it so bad. Hope side better at least have hype moments because the story took a nosedive.

I can't stop thinking about how DR3 would've been as a game
How would it work? Would it have cases?

I honestly expected a lot worse, I think people were still grieving over the plot being butchered than focusing on the episode itself.

It was a bad fucking episode no doubt, but its not on the same level as that Chaika anime.
Whatever the fuck its called.

Hope side better not have tons of flashbacks to SDR2, that's all I gotta say.

The narrative of DR3 the way it is wouldn't work in a game format, you would have to ditch the time limits and make it a regular Killing Game for it to really work.
Oh well, at least V3's coming.

You're more than welcome Toko.

Congratulations for the happy couple.

It's mediocre at best. Neither Teru nor Bandai were featured heavily in it at all.

You guys promised me Bandai would get more development. He only existed to die. How the hell is that fair? Literally almost every other character (sans Gozu I guess?) received attention.

>Twogami was huge
kek

I mean, there would obviously have to be some changes, but as an overall killing game with NG codes on the future foundation would it work?

I'm really excited for V3. I just wish they would have localized it in time for the JP release.

I didn't go into SDR2 fully blind, I knew that Junko Enoshima returned in the form of a virus, but thankfully I didn't have that much context, so the mystery was still fun! I just hope I can go into this next game without spoilers.