/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

>Patch 3.4 Notes (Full)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Flame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for FUCK YOU COIL FAGS

Rate the new raid.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

There aren't any pictures of him online yet, so I've taken the liberty of doing exactly what SE did for their encounter to give you a clue.

First for c@s should Fucking kill themselves

But you don't fight that in Alex?

Reminder that A12 normal alone is better than T13

I give it a 1 out of 12.
If I ever have to go forward and back again I'm going to scream.

thank you

it's cool

dude what
that's a3

xth for dumbasses who don't even bother looking for shit without being spoonfed

To be fair, Living Flame is like half a Living Liquid. You don't get like any of Living Liquid's AoEs, you just get magnetism.

Gubal HM is legitimately a great dungeon, though

12 is genuinely the first time I've felt so blown away by what I was seeing in this game. Can't wait to get there in savage.

What is the comfiest starting city and why is it limsa lominsa?

Look at the linked comments. He said they rehashed the fight, but I figured he meant they rehashed it in The Creator but you don't fight anything like that in Creator so he must mean a dungeon boss.

because literally every other starting city sucks ass

That's pretty bait-y dude, you can clearly see in that image that the new stuff has double lines next to the insignia on the rank.

Did all the Balmung apartments get bought up? Just curious.

Living Flame is the second fight in Gubal HM

>3.0 kiddies don't know living liquid is a reskin
lmfao

That's not Gridania.

>collar
kiss... not again...

Go fucking buy it and find out for yourself.

>for an entire boss fight of an already rehashed dungeon?

pretty silly misunderstanding m8

Probably since it's been like 8 hours?

living flame is a straight up recolor though, not even a reskin

I tried earlier.

post pic

More like none of them know it's one big throwback to FF5

To be fair, Living Flame is closer to what Living Liquid is a reference. It's definitely just A3 without half the mechanics, though.

Both Living Flame and Living Liquid are XIV's throwbacks to Liquid Flame. All three have a hand, body and tornado form.
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Flame

don't have a pic but go watch the trailer

I think Living Liquid was compared to some other boss before because they had the same stance, I think it was Xande?

>squadrons

What the fuck do they even do?

tfw still no qt elezen gf

how do i get the new promotion

Oh it was Glasya Labolas

wow holy shit you sure showed me

just kidding you're a fucking retard, check your shit before you get uppity

*is closer to what Living Liquid is a reference to.

This time he's collared by naaki "as a joke"
You know, the guy so creepy that even mafu couldn't stand his shit

Hello

haven't done bugger all savage yet, but the new tier of normals is really fun
sophia ex is also pretty fun, i don't hate myself after wiping to it multiple times so there's that

I assume to get first lieutenant, you have to do squadrons?

Best way to get lore now?

soph nm

Rate each trial we got.

Ravana: 8/10
Bismark: 3/10
Thordan: 7/10
Sephirot: 9/10
Nidhogg: 4/10
Sophia: 6/10

Where abouts in the goblet can a gal find work?

>"as a joke"
I mean, I don't even know the guy... like, at all, but we ERP'd and that was nice, so now I belong to him.
So fuck off?

>Thordan: 7/10
No.

Before that ilvl. Like a fresh alt or character.

For anyone else who finished The Creator, in the dialogue option near the very end, when Biggs and Wedge ask you if you saw anything, what do they say if you choose "I'm afraid I did..."? I didn't recall seeing anything so I chose "I'm afraid I didn't..."

I went to the unending journal and couldn't find an option to review that cutscene. I'm hoping I didn't pick the "wrong" answer. Even though I know dialogue choices don't ever actually seem to matter.

Cool opinion, fag. Now rate it yourself.

Is the music in sophia ex as good as normal?

>Sophia 6/10

kys

I take it you didnt play DPS in A12S
>non-DPS cucks literally miss out on story

No. What do they say?

Why would they have a dialogue option that only DPS players would know the real answer to that you never get to repeat?

As a DPS you get to go into the orbs inside A12S where you help your own past-self survive the attack from the cutscene where Alexander first uses ZA WARUDO

I took a portal anyway on warrior and fellcleaved the add down
It was neat

>proof they're not even reading
>but we're the stupid ones

Is Aymeric in love with you

According to Thancred, yes

Wow, I'm actually upset that I can't go back and change my dialogue choice, because now it feels like I actually picked the wrong thing.

Why would they do something like this? Just to make people feel bad for picking the wrong answer? That seems cruel.

Ravana: 10/10
Bismarck: 5/10
Thordan: 10/10
Sephirot: 4/10
Nidhogg: 2/10
Sophia: haven't done it yet/10

>Bismarck above Nidhogg and Sephirot

They'll ninja-put it on the journal eventually.

xth for nomnom

Do they actually do that?

Which gc has the better looking lieutenant gear? cum pirates, or flamelords?

I like the cum pirate hat, but the flamelord coat.

what is wrong with your faaaaace

Is it best to focus everything on one character in this game or make several for different purposes?

CUTE!

Nidhogg felt like a lamer version of some mish-mashed Coil fights and Sephirot was fun the first time and then never was again.

>tfw cant rotate furnishings

how

alts are fucking worthless

Bismarck wasn't even that, so I still question how you rank him above anything

If you didn't figure it out already, the directional indicators on the corners of the triangle are the directions it shoots in

Hmm I might be wrong. They usually don't put in the "trivial" cutscenes which is a shame.

Cum pirate pieces are in general more stylish, but the flamelord shit looks like something a tank would wear, especially the helmet, so if I was a caster I'd wear that shit.

theres like a total of 5 fucking buttons on the housing UI how can you literally be too dumb to click all of those and try it out

Who's the top harem holder of Soft right now?

He was a big neat skywhale, had great music, and was a very relaxing fight to go through any time.

Kirito Tia

>bismark above anything

Aranea by far... they got all the soft cats within their grasp

Well thats a problem, what if I don't like the first class or it gets nerfed

I'm... actually upset about this...

I wish stuff like this didn't bother me but it does.

>big neat skywhale
Much like every other big whale that just has you reel it in and hop on its back
>great music
This isn't even a fact for the fight, but with that you shouldn't have an issue with Battle to the Death or Nidhogg's three tracks
>very relaxing fight to go through any time
Because nothing happens. The adds are a bigger threat than the whale because he just decides it's time for a weather forecast every now. The fight is you killing vanu vanu or sanuwa and dancing around on his back until he dies. Nothing actually happens, that's the only reason you think it's relaxing

anyone know how to get the new long hair or how to rank up with the grand company yet?

>tfw aranea will never collar your lala

>new long hair
PotD

Not all of them.
Laika is the true harem holder.

how much craft and control are need for the new stuff?

I also only did Sephirot maybe three times total and Nidhogg once so my opinion is probably skewed.
I just like Bismarck's aesthetics, and I don't have an issue with Sephirot's first theme whatsoever. I hardly even remember Nidhogg's.

aranyea's lizard girlcock makes everyone swoon whenever it hits the deepest parts of their insides

+1

the msq is bretty gud this time

Ika/Mafuyu post

from the new chest items or from the potsherd vendor?

>tfw you pick the wrong dialogue option and now it's forever written in history that you didn't pick the right option and didn't see things play out the way they were intended to

Just let me die in real life please...

995/955