/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1152 - Ken edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-september/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
September HH Challenge: N/A

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
27th - Beardo
28th - Kody
29th - Marshal
30th - Monique
02nd - Diva
03rd - Big Top
04th - Goose
05th - Elmer

>Events
Halloween items - October

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For people who like the fake art pieces, Redd has a serene painting, valiant statue, and great statue for sale today. I'll have a nice painting to give away tomorrow.

I also have five unassessed fossils to give away.

Second for deer are best villagers

Asking again. Anyone knows what happened to the drawfag from the Ribbot edition thread? It's been a week since the last time he posted.

I think they were driven off by an user being mean to them about their Isabelle drawing

Marshalposting

Anyone has a ogre's wig I could buy off of?

Ken you fucking faggot move out.

Katie's in my town. Anyone want her?

Also, I have a silver nugget to give away.

Still here?

Yes

Opening

>first time at shampoodles
>i can only change your hair once a day lol

That fucking bitch

>Wide Screen TV in T&T the day after I received one from a friend
I'm gonna burn this store to the ground.

Pls don't bully the Ken

Beginner question, when I place the town hall and town plaza, are they movable or are they stuck in that spot?

Their position is final

Iirc, they're stuck, so choose carefully when you start a new game

What villager is basically you?

Pic related

Are you an autistic porcupine?

Ah ok, thanks

For me, it's Blathers - intelligent, narcoleptic and with a wicked sense of culture.

repostan

>Drago wants to come over
>Cesar wants me to bury a time capsule
>Iggly stopped me to get him a fruit
>Diva can go fuck herself

Wew fun day lads

Those things are what this game is about. If you don't like them, why do you play? I hope your Diva finds a better town some day

Zucker is moving into my town. I have really mixed feelings. I like the octopus villagers, but Zucker's the worst of the three. Should I ignore him until he leaves or keep him?

PLEASE let me have him, he's literally my favourite villager of all time, if you speak to him once then ignore him completely he'll leave after a week or so.

Why don't you be nice to him in this game full of cute animal people

Give him an opportunity before judging him.

Alright, alright; I'll give him a chance. Just not a huge fan of his design. I might end up liking him; I dunno. And if he wants to leave, he can.

I'm torn between wanting him to move into my town, and not wanting the cute lil octopus to be ignored so much he moves house

I have a sister who's more way popular than me. Everyone thinks I'm gay, and I always have homely looking women chasing me.

Does anyone have anything good to replace a quince bonsai in Drago's house? He asked for something but I'm a noob at this game and don't know what to give him.

I can give you a ceramic hot pot for his house

That'd be nice! How much do you want for it?

I'm on the island catching a Blue Marlin for another villager atm so I'll be a minute if that's okay.

I don't need anything in return. What's your FC?

I remember last nights thread on /v/. so much thicc. this one came out great.

Uh... how do I check that?

It's in your friend list

Should I just put it in my name like everyone else does? Here it is.

Only if you want to. My town's gates are open now.

What did the isabelle image look like?

It was just a water painting of Isabelle, but the user got triggered because they said there's too much art of her

Thanks again!

It's this one

Now I have 8 unassessed fossils to give away.

I'm pretty new to the game. If you don't want em I'll take any fossils you have!

I can give you some money for them if you want!

I have one that you can have.

sure

Its my opinion that especially for artists big and small you need a backbone because you will get criticized alot, maybe he left for other reasons this place is prity lame.

That is really well done.

Added and open.

Are you still here?

I don't think that excuses the behavior of that user who was mean to them though. Also I'm pretty sure they left because of that user because they vanished after they responded the user attacking them

hey
are you here?

yup!

can you come to get the fossils?

Sure, just say when your gate's open

open

why the fuck does bob look so smug

What's a good greeting for an uchi villager?

Do you still want these fossils?

Does anyone have a swimsuit to spare? I don't want do grind the tours for an aeon to get one

He's always been like that

I want to squish that Canberra

>you will never get to smush Canberra's pudgy belly

why even live.

Bump

What can you do to change the solid color in the doorway when you open it? (You know, the thing that's keeping you from seeing the inside of the house til you load in) or is that just random?

whoever implemented made ya look needs to be dumped in the river

SON OF A WHORE HE MEANT RAINCOAT INSTEAD OF PARASOL

I've never liked Canberra, but that one makes me reconsider my opinion on her

A parasol is used to shade you from the sun, and an umbrella keeps the rain off you.

I really like how some villagers notice details about my appearance, really adds up to the immersion.

do you have a place that you post more of your work?

I like when Uchis say I look like an old-timey hooligan with my leaf. They also say that if I wear my leaf enough, it won't look weird on me anymore

you mean the lighting? It changes depending on what colour lamp/lighting you have in your room. Sorry if I got the question wrong.

I still have 8 unassessed fossils to give away.

hi /acg/

reminder that Camofrog is still in my void and ready to bring his trash to your towns

FUCK
I celebrated Mitzi's birthday on the 25th
Checked out the game today and she moved out.
Tried TTing to the 24th, and she shows up in boxes then too!
Is there any way to talk her out of it? TT to midnight on the 25th?

>time traveling backwards

and there is your mistake. Say goodbye to her, and then say fuck you to Nintendo for thinking it's good game design.

The last saved action was her pre-birthday moveout on the 25th. Everything else was done with disposable new save pawns.

I'm prepared for the utterances, but is there anything I can do to salvage this?

pre-moveout-birthday*
The party.

Ah, so you did start new profiles to check. Well, that's good at least. Just.. I remember someone saying that TTing backwards still counts as a day.

This all reminds me of how upset I was at Static moving out because I spent over 4 hours trying to get him to say something about it.

There's a guide in the OP:

>Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc

I figured this was a unique situation in which she appears (in house - birthday) on the 25th, in boxes on the 24th, and house gone today.

It's possible the birthday was the only thing anchoring her house to the game when I played it on the 25th.

If nothing else, I can experiment around earlier dates and midnight 25th. Thanks

Chief

tfw your favorite villager just leaves one day

what an ass

Any tips for finding a giant isopod or chambered nautilus?

Stitches said nothing and just fucking left. I still have his picture and I can't get attached to the new guy because I don't like having two of the same species.

No, that's not possible. It happened that way because you time traveled back in time. Unless you have backups of your save there's nothing you can do about it.

My clock is behind because I stopped playing for a while, so would it fuck up anything I have currently if I changed it back? I only know it makes Turnips spoil but what else?

Seriously, read the guide .

That's New Leaf, I'm wondering about WW. I should have said that I know.