World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

)))))))))))))) Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Patch 5.11(LIVE):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0511/

>Patch 5.12 PT notes (SOON): worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/0512-public-test/
>BB bow nerfs reversed, DD armor nerfs reversed as well
>"repair cost" replaced with a flat service charge

>British cruisers announcement (SOON™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/rule-britannia/

>Imperial Japanese Navy destroyer tech tree rework (WEEBS™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/new-jpn-dd/

RUMOR MILL (SUBS)
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/96120-submarines-are-coming/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
na.wows-numbers.com/

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/ec862KsG (embed)

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Ubermensch Clan:
NA: [HURTU]: na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000010943/

>Untermensch Clans:
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: "no"

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/update-0512-release/
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/97516-0512-downtime-and-notes/page__pid__2396292#entry2396292
strawpoll.me/11316874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im still surprised the russians were even capable of building anything bigger than a destroyer.

If you disagree, you're a shitter

>>AA on a DD
last resort, spotted anyways or smoke cloud usage only

top xth for the chat server works perfectly

when do german bbs start being fun

Who makes the general? Can you shill my twitch? Ill shill back on my twitch.

Nassau

Unless you're retarded, then its Bayern.

Maybe you should stick to /r/worldofwarships

Pay WG loads of money.

Arlios please.

>I actually liked how it made maneuvering an option.
Wow, look at all this angling action!
"No".
It made Hotel useless since she can't angle in any way. But people were happy that the big bad OP Yamato was finally getting her just comeuppance, so they cheered the change and dismissed anyone who tried to explain why it was a bad idea.
And Montana was even worse since now even T8s could penetrate her. The slight amount of "angling" needed to bounce stuff was not all that different to just straight up pointing your bow, so it's not like gameplay was suddenly more dynamic with lots of maneuvering.
So really the only ships that benefitted from the change were the german BBs.

Also, the massively butthurt baDDies who wanted to see BB's nerfed because the "baBBies nerfed muh skillfull 20km torpedobote", no matter how much it would hurt the game itself.

>I'd prefer more manuevering, and more agile BB gameplay at between, say, 14 and 17 km.
>I want less mindless HE spam, more meaningful cruiser AP, less citadel damage, none of the cancerous bow-on reversing, etc. etc.
Which is why the mid tiers are actually fun.

Nassau. German BB's are literally the best BB line with no awful ships.

Just had a really fun game

I can agree with DD and CA, but BB and CV are not logical.

CV has more in common with DD than anything else. Biding your time for chances to knock out enemy air, harassing and killing ships, scouting all while trying to minimize aircraft losses.

BB is a blind guy in a wheelchair with a black powder musket in an M.C. Esher painting.

>tfw you lead your destroyers to rush the enemy CVs in a Gneisenau and it works

They even smoked for me once we killed them and bought me a ton of extra time to retreat and heal, really fun match

>mfw I just realized that this game is still in "beta" as far as development goes according to the patch notes number
>the game will be years old and dead before we get a 1.x.xx patch

Will this game ever not technically be an early access that they """"""""""""launched"""""""""""""

>HURTU still in the OP
>NTR still in the OP

>'EU: "no" '

>laughing
>they're smiling

i know kancancer fanboys can't pick up social cues but damn this is a whole new different level of autism

Basically it was retarded since under 10km it was auto citadel and above 10km it was massive penetration damage still.

The best way to nerf the armor thickness imo was to nerf only the "Fore-end Deck" to 28mm, which will allow BBs to get in close without citadel damage, but will also make the front vulnerable to plunging fire from long range.

I was wondering why your xp was so high with only 16k damage. Caps defense I guess.

all F2P games are dead when they leave beta.

Leaving beta means the devs wash their hands of it.

I don't see the repair costs change to service fee in the patchnotes, have they been canned?

worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/update-0512-release/

All online games are forever stuck in beta.

They're in the NA ones at least.
I know they weren't in the SEA ones.

They have not been canned.

forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/97516-0512-downtime-and-notes/page__pid__2396292#entry2396292

Kek, forgot pic once I changed threads.

Pretty much spot on.
shitter detected

Bisko's gonna get hot ashes all over her tits.

Bisko knows
Bisko don't care

>Also, the massively butthurt baDDies who wanted to see BB's nerfed because the "baBBies nerfed muh skillfull 20km torpedobote", no matter how much it would hurt the game itself.
Don't strawman, the armor changes did literally nothing to help DDs fight BBs. Hell, it had literally no effect on the playstyle or balance of any class except the BBs themselves.
Not to mention that BB armor nerf also nerfed DD armor even harder at the same time.
No DD captain in their right mind would have supported those changes.

>3km
>7/8shots hit water
I shouldn't touch BB

>DD's getting into a BB's secondary range and getting blown the fuck out of the water.

should've kept the low caliber secondary damage tbhfam.

>USSDONALDJTRUMP is bringing cancerous redditor newfags to /wowsg/
>USSDONALDJTRUMP IS BRINGING CANCEROUS REDDITOR NEWFAGS TO /WOWSG/

>multiplayer game in 2016
>non-functioning chat

You misspelled Arlios

report his twitch stream for dangerous/harmful acts as he livestreamed the mall shootings the otherday

since amazon took over twitch, they really do not fuck around with reports

>Wah wah, why is the bed I shit in not comfortable to sleep in!?

I don't know she works for me

/wowsg/ died when Anusmati returned right after WG released Saipan.
>makes you really think

Typical trump supporters. Not that Hillary supporters are any better.

Actually pretty much everyone is awful.

The problem is not her, it's me.

Dude.

Bruh.

What are you doing? Do you need someone to help you learn BB?

you misspelled F22xRaptor

> Do you need someone to help you learn BB?
I do.

How did you not pick it up after 680 games in BBs?

Leave me alone please.

I'm not a very smart man.

>64 games in a Myogi

Both runners are pretty shit. Even worse than Obama vs Romney where one party could pretty much sit there and do dick all while the other roasted itself alive.

Now we got two candidates who are fucking retarded and america now has to choose whoever is going to ruin it first.

I flew threw Nagato I keep her and Fusou, Kongo as ships to play with friends and for gathering free xp

>Battle Inactivity
>In previous updates, players who left battle before their ships were destroyed received a penalty of no reward after the battle ended. This same penalty will now apply to players who stay inactive after joining and starting a battle.

>The following factors constitute inactive (passive) behavior:

>The ship never moved and did not cause any damage
>>>>The player did not cause any damage and never launched any air squadrons (for aircraft carriers)

HOW WILL WARBEASTY RECOVER!?

does he still spam hurtu

You know, how the fuck does he get enough credits to play premium carriers at T9/10? Premium? Buying credits all the time?

I can't even understand how he's not already banned, maybe WG keeps him around to show that literally anyone can reach T10 or something.

Only if he's not AFK all match long.

Being a bad player is not a bannable offense.

Being AFK consistently in matches is though.

Seriously? Gloating over beating a bad player while you're in a div? Fuck off with this shit, sick of it already.

ATTENTION NA FRIENDS

Would any /wowsg/ NA fags be interested in running "team battles" on weekends? We could throw participant's names in an RNG website and randomize teams, maybe do different tiers each weekend?

For the shy among us, you don't even need to use a mic, it'll just be a friendly little event for /wowsg/ each weekend. Ideally we'd have 18 people for 9v9 but 7v7 could work as well.

It really is a mystery. Before he hid his stats out of a moment of clarity on his part, and evidence that to some small degree he is aware of his shenanigans, these were his most played ships.

you mean an inhouse in testing room? i've asked about this several times months ago but i always got the answer "you don't earn anything in training room"

i'll join though

>be Independence in a T6 battle
>apparently tried to bomb our NC all game
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

When you're this bad it damn well should be.

>mfw Chain is a bully

doesn't hurt to ask every once in a while and see what people think. If you don't wanna namedrop just pm me in-game and I'll get a list of ppl going

t. abru

is high priority target )))))

thats funny, their destroyers were so big they could rival CLs.

When a man loses everything near and dear to him, all that's left in his heart is hate.

Swordfish when?

>WAAAAAA I HATE REALITY
>WAAAAAA I WANT TO STAY IN MUH ECHO CHAMBER HUGBOX

Man the fuck up pussy

You want to go die fighting Russians?

Cause that is what you and me will have to do if she is President.

Frankly I don't want that to happen, nor do I want us to fuck around in the Middle East anymore

And fuck Israel

>reveling in violence as a source of entertainment
>MUH REALITY

lel

Instead you get to die fighting Iranians and Chinese. Nice choice.
Feels good not being a burger.

@NA

strawpoll.me/11316874

I'm a retard

If you're tired of random battles, would you be interested in playing with /wowsg/? It's possible with the training room and you don't lose credits, camos, premium consumables and signals at all.

Teams will be randomized each time and the bantz and gloating will be real. No one will force you to pick a certain ship or class

strawpoll.me/11316874
(please explain why you don't want to play with /wowsg/ in the training room if you voted "No")

>tfw probably too crap for actual team battles
inhouse games against wowsg seem like they'd be fun though

>Things that won't happen under either president

At least under trump we will all roast to death in our glorious fossil fueled future. Gotta keep our precious jobs even when it kills us all. Caring about the climate is for hippies libcucks anyways :^)

I saw no enjoyment in streaming that, the media streams that shit as well, are you suggesting that are media takes joy in chaos and sorrow? :^)

Other than that who gives a flying fuck

>why
you're all faggots

no one will take it seriously, it's just for fun

people will be free to do whatever they want unless they start tking repeatedly

>are you suggesting that are media takes joy in chaos and sorrow?
No of course not tovarisch ))))))), dont be of ridiculous )))))))

I doubt that

>It's not like we spent millions to develop Clean Coal technology to keep environmental impact low, God forbid we use that, let's just import all our energy from foreign countries. What a lovely concept :^)

Ok, seriously now, how do I BB?

Man, I'd just want to play with /wowsg/ period.

>the top two players for GK on NA use the weaker guns but averages 140k+ damage per battle

makes you think

That's what I mean, never wanted to touch actual teambattles because I'm no unicum but this'd be pretty neat desu.

>Clean Coal
A joke of a band-aid solution cooked up by coal giants so they can keep us addicted to a finite fuel source while masquerading as being """"""""""green""""""""""""
>importing energy
lel, the sun doesnt need to be imported.

Don't forget user, it's all a conspiracy made up by the Chinese anyway :^)

you will learn advanced tactics, such as

>point bow at enemy
>1/4 speed
>smoking teammates with DDs

and much more! Join today!

>Chinese
Nono, it's the eternal Liberal Jews who are really pulling the strings.

Ignore things that happen at t3 (and t4 if you are IJN)

>Liberal
>Jews
user. .. those two do not belong together.

hi if you voted "yes" pls PM me your IGN so I can get a list of people going

I'm already at t7. Send help.

>pls PM me your IGN
>don't mention who you are
I'm guessing it's Abru, but come on, man. Don't be a dumdum.

>chat server unavailable

>le Solar maymay

Let's not talk about how that little disaster is coming along

You realize that causes it's own form of pollution right? The Green industry is just a scam as the rest, what has Green energy achieved over the last decade? Nothing.

>Clean coal is a myth
>Fuck Corporations

Wouldn't have nothing to do with the fact that Obama has done all he can to put a halt on anything other than his pet "Green Industry" technology. No bias there what so ever.

And I hear India will be a superpower by 2030

But I don't expect NEETs to like any candidate that doesn't give them free shit or somewhat cares for the health of the nation. Start a thread on /pol/ if you want to go on with this