/pg/ - Persona General

Old thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

gamy.jp/persona5/twogattai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_deities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who are those characters? I don't think they are in persona 5. are they from a spin off?

Yusuke is best boy!

Haru

>had a dream last night of finding Goro on the last day of the game
I really need to stop playing this fucking game

theyre my oc's, say hello to egg eyes and mint a toe

Yeah, especially since the other items you get from your co-ops all serve a purpose.

Agreed, but I'm not sure what's left to try here. Maybe you need to do something in a specific area after talking to everyone again? Some location tied to the palace or something maybe, even though it's gone by then?

Goro looks good with blonde hair

i used to have really vivid dreams that someone figured out a way to date Yusuke. happened two nights in a row before the hope finally died.

RIP the dream for autism painter-kun ;_;

what's she so happy about?

I had a dream last night where the souls of dead girls were revived as essence-draining succubi and no matter how far I fled I ended up at their mercy. I'm not sure why I never dream about these games despite the fact that I play them constantly. You are lucky.

I thought that said fucking Goro on the last day

Not sure if it's a hint, but any place you try to go to that isn't part of the 'saying goodbye to everyone', he says basically "you've got no business here", but in some locations he says something different. Like the area in Shibuya (the Teikyu Building) where you used to gather for meetings, he'll say "this is where we used to meet up, huh" or at Sojiro's house he'll say "The master's house, huh...let's get going".

>Yusuke
perfect

>lobsters
perfect

'He' being Morgana, my bad.

That sounds like it's probably worth investigating. Those different messages could just be fluff, but given all the other fishiness going on on 3/19, maybe they're tied to whatever we're supposed to do?

I feel like if there really was more to it we would've datamined something and or someone would've gotten it already

anyone know a combo for Nekomata in P5? Unless she got ported over to mementos and I just can't find her

isnt she in the bank/art gallery? just kidnap her

As far as I know, nobody's been able to go through the models or script yet, and in-engine cutscenes can't be datamined. So it's possible there's still something hidden away, even if it's not that likely.

Is Mothman a Persona in this game? It's for research.

Those might be cutscenes that use 3d models. There were only few that couldb be ripped.
Voiced lines might also be attached to them in a similar way as ending song to the credits and we wouldn't be able to find them.
Or maybe the entire thing is a DLC

I'm far past the bank, that's why I'm asking

Everything is in mementos.

One more spot this happens is at Shujin High School. I've tried checking every NPC and point with Third Eye on just for the sake of it, but still nothing yet.

I'd think so but there's a lot that just doesn't add up (and not in a 'the game's was rushed' sort of way):
>Sae's co-op ability is never made clear, says ??????? under the name 'True Justice' until the very end. You receive a key item different from every other maxed co-op's key item in that it has no apparent use.
>It makes some sense that the Justice co-op is unreachable to get a key item, since all of Goro's abilities are just tied to him being in the party, but you should be able to get the Fool's item as well since that's tied to fusion bonuses, yet as of now no one knows how.
>Morgana asks to confirm you're done saying your goodbyes twice. Says the same thing for every 'irrelevant' place, except a handful tied to your memories.
>The Velvet Room door still lights up when using Third Eye despite being unusable.

"Yuki saves Christmas and summons Satan" is a really funny sentence

Rank dem games

Apsaras plus Orobas.

Yes

oh well, just keep looking in the relevant portion of Mementos, cant remember if they changed her arcana though
gamy.jp/persona5/twogattai

Has anyone ripped the text yet?

that worked, thanks user

>The Velvet Room door still lights up when using Third Eye despite being unusable.
oversight maybe? Does it look the same as when it's still useable?
Nope, and since no one speaks moon well enough anyway, it'd be useless.

have you checked every corner of shibuya? I don't think you can get to the big windows where the team would hang out looking down on the crossing but maybe there's something along the crossing (since shibuya is like the "junes" for the PT). and the first arsene time freeze appearance crossing happened in shibuya so it holds some significance.

P1 > P3 > P5 > EP > IS > P4

We have a quite a few translatorfags here, don't we?

I've been playing it in Japanese at least. I work in Japan so if there's any text rips I'd say there's people here who can read it.

No, because it's scattered through a bunch of different folders and some of the script files are stored in .pak files on top of that.

The actual files in Atlus' .bf format. Should be possible to convert them to .txt, but I haven't had any luck with them.

Post doujin ideas

but especially doujin ideas for pic related

I agree my friend!

> Makoto
Gangbang, drugs, NTR, scat, phimosis, futanari, beastiality, mind break, rape, prositution
> Haru
Netori, hand holding, vanilla, meri kurisumasu, bukkake
> Futaba
Exhibition, voyeur, web cam, public bathrooms, gangbang, waterworks
> Anne
NTR, interracial, BLACKED, blackmail, rape, faceless men
> Sae
Healing, /ss/, FFM incest, beastiality, rape
> Tae
Femdom, impregnation, anal, drugs, milking, alcohol, nakadashi
> Sadayo
Vanilla, netori, ntr, prostitution, black mail, mind break, nakadashi
> Hifumi
Toys, exhibition, anal, food play, extreme nakadashi
> Chihaya
Necrophilia
> Ichiko
Futanari, okama, shemale, ladyboy, pegging, blackmail
> Goro
Crossdressing, incest, rape, guro, scat, high impact sexual violence, beastiality, prostitution, drugs, mind break, gangbangs, male only
> Yusuke
Avant garde shamisen jazz
> Morgana
A cat is fine too

What's the point of doing this every single thread? It's getting annoying

>Goro
>Makoto
>scat
Why

Delicious

Everyone's saying there'll be Goro mindbreak doujins everywhere and I'm gonna laugh when he gets barely anything because he's unpopular

Futaba masturbating to bro/sis doujins online while thinking of Joker

I'm being as thorough as possible but I can't find anything. There's some guy outside the station shouting about a 'Sun God' though.

When will you get out of your lazy ass and stop being a degenerate EOP?
It's not like you have anything better to do with your shitty life.

more fanarts are coming though

Speaking of cults, what was the deal with the crazy cult in like 4th trailer?

He said "Don't save anymore" in his letter. Which contradicted Namatame's motivation. He also started acting far too competent and accepting of the guess of how Namatame operated, like he was trying to rush it along. And then he mentioned Namatame pushing people in.

Satanael arcana?
Now what sun gods are there? Aztec, Shinto are ones I can name off head. Maybe Greek

I can't decide if he's getting not nearly as much fanart as everyone else because he's a walking spoiler or because he's truly unpopular.

It's obviously a P2 reference.

>>Sae's co-op ability is never made clear, says ??????? under the name 'True Justice' until the very end. You receive a key item different from every other maxed co-op's key item in that it has no apparent use.

Not to put a damper on speculation, and this is probably a dumb question. But isn't it possible that Sae's co-op ability is never made named because there isn't a way to say "MAXING THIS IS HOW YOU AVOID GORO SHOOTING YOU IN THE HEAD"?

could also be that Nips play slow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_deities

If you're talking about twitter, then it's definitely because spoilers.

I think it's a mix of both. Not only he's a walking spoiler, but people haven't gotten to the latter parts of the game and he's not advertised as much as other party members

usually bishounens who are central to the plot will be quite popular after some time though

There isn't much for him on pixiv, either. At least compared to the others. I'm not really following that many people who post P5 related stuff on twitter at the moment, anyway.

What are smelly NEETS for?

But if that were the case wouldn't you just write some thing after the fact that says like "you steeled your resolve and executed a clever plan" or something. Even if you're right, it still doesn't explain what her key item does or how to get the Fool key item.

Hugging

>how to get the Fool key item.
or Justice. He might be dead but WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BRIEFCASE

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

Given that Persona 5 is based on Gnostic Christian myth you really only have two options.

Jesus and Sol Invictus.

>Futaba installs a hidden cam in Joker's room.
>Joker brings Anne/Makoto/Haru there and starts fucking while Futaba secretly watches (and masturbates).
>Futaba accidentally hits the streaming button and broadcasts it to all Tokyo.

There's no spot associated with the sun, is there? He's just telling the phantom thieves to live through a bright future together with the sun god.

Or maybe you're supposed to seek out Yoshida or the area he's in, since he's the Sun co-op?

Fool arcana.

I've seen a few people say they want to draw him but are holding off due to spoilers, so that's probably it.

I think I prefer the strawberry blonde

>you're supposed to seek out Yoshida or the area he's in, since he's the Sun co-op
It's probably just that, though I didn't max Yoshida.

>Sunday
>sun god
kek

What if it's tied to console's calendar? Try changing it to 3/19 and see if anything changes in game.

Looks like Gilgamesh.

i will make the smelly neet cum

...well shit.

I remember someone pointing out that he messages you about the election after things with Shidou are resolved if you've maxed his co-op, so having to look for him wouldn't be too odd either.

>girugameshu.png

Wow user-kun, sugoi!

I don't think your Fool social link is in a position to give you anything. Since he got a bullet through the head. And while we're on that topic, real Igor even does his whole "You were truly a remarkable guest." bit when Joker gets the World. Which implies that you reach the true ending already, if Persona 3 and Persona 4 are anything to go by.

He's in the same place too. He just gives you a few words and an item like everyone else.

What the fuck is going on now

So does Goro end up being the real Fool and Sae the real Justice?

Fake Igor/Yaldobaoth is the one who got headshotted. Goro was hit in the torso.

The fact that you get the world arcana pretty much seals it in my opinion.

He surely was a fool.

basically this

I find it weird that you get it after the game is pretty much over

Isn't it strange that you get the World arcana AFTER the supposed true final boss, though?

The same thing happened with Yu, didn't it?

no

Maybe you need to do something before all that shit with Yaldabaoth happens.

Well with the fake Igor twist it's not like he can give it you before Yaldabehemtodhfsdjgh is defeated

Yu got his when he was fighting Izanami's final form.
MC got his when he was fighting Nyx.
Potter got his at the very end, after he was done with Yaldyboy.

washing

But Yu could go fight Izanami, that is why people think that there is some ultra-secret boss we dont know yet.

You meet the real Igor before you fight Yaldabaoth for real, though, and they could've easily given it out during the cutscene right before summoning Satanael.