Why haven't you bought it yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you bought it yet Veeky Forums?

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5722683937.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5722683937.html
youtu.be/AUQCvr8s5s4
haggardracing.com/pages/drift-team-haggard
registercitizen.com/article/RC/20130503/NEWS/305039985
instagram.com/p/BIXeZM4gMYc/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=wOJR5NMuxRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No ecoboost

V8 too short of a sale.

Im sure he wants like $10k for it

>torrington

trust me bud, you don't want that.

>puts on garden trim as lip
>instantly puts it on craigslist

>mis-matched wheels because poor but will claim because drift car
>Crappy paintjob
>Some random race team logo that will peel off the paint underneath if you try to take it off
>Cut to shit hood

$15,000 I KNOW WHAT GOT

The only thing worth something in that ad is that Van assuming it's a powerstroke and not beat on.

>hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5722683937.html
Is this car from the YouTube channel Haggard Garage?

If you guys want to learn more about the car, it belongs to Orion of Haggard Garage. He blew the motor while attending a drift event at Pocono Speedway. This is that specific video: youtu.be/AUQCvr8s5s4

let's write him a well worded email guys! I'll start us off

>dear onion

I'd much rather make a silforty myself desu
S13 is the sexier front end, and I'd not fuck it anywhere as badly as that thing. If you can't do it right, just don't do it.

We are gathered here today to witness the final resting place of your beloved 200sx.

frosty

Isn't that the car from that youtube channel? Isn't one of the guys on the show a convicted rapist?

Well, I mean they are a channel dedicated to half assed performance and bodywork. These dudes have done shit from slamming a Ls400 on hockey pucks to boosting a Mazda Protogé with parts from 4 different cars and duct tubing.

do you even know who's car that is?

Oh, I realize what they are, I just don't think it's very interesting. I don't need to watch a youtube video of people half-assing a repair job, I can just go down to the part of town where all the mechanics are at.

the protege was easily the high point of their whole career

What about a rappist?

sincerely, Veeky Forums

This desu

Back when it was just them dicking around in their garage. Then they got too big for their britches.

kinda sad 2bh. I got pretty excited when he was talking about a v8 miata, turbos, and the lexus build. then they kinda just did nothing but install coilovers for half a year.

apparently the V8 is going into the GS soon though.

Yeah they finally got the LS built up.

I wish they would do more backyard turbo builds. The protege was cool, and the Geo looked fun but they never even drove it.
I wish that they'd do something with that Focus they bought.

I find it more entertaining to watch Dan and Rudnik's videos. They got a nice variety of shit going on.

H A R T F O R D

If you see me, holla at me :^)
Red 04 Mustang GT

>y u no cabbage onion?
> et tu, onion?

to be fair it is boosted

And the engine is fucked. So what of it? It's a fuckin $600 car at most

Basically unless he is giving it to you don't buy it. It has shit ebay parts all around...Its been trashed and mistreated.
anyone know how much he wants?

who cares

>im supposed to care about some millenial youtube celeb

This. Literally the only thing I know about Haggard Garage.

Gift him frostys c6 on the condition he beats it ragged until its scrap.

Lol no. the 240/rice tax is stronk.

They have a 5.3, t56, ebay turbos, and heaps of shitty Miatas. Why not combine them into something stupid.

Because of a combination of laziness and ignorance

>the 240/rice tax is stronk
for mouthbreathers

anyone with a positive IQ can see that car is a rolling pile of shit worth its weight in scrap metal

he blew his engine this weekend again
even as parts car right now it's barely probably worth 1k

Yeah, but nobody has accused people of buying 20 year old piles of scrap nip steel of being all that bright.

I can see why that guy left the house, not just the thievery, but the general weed induced listlessness. If weed has a bad scene the haggard apartment is it.

Getting back to builds like a turbo ls miata hacked together by functional retards would be infinitely more interesting that constant drift videos and garden edging installs. But that would take the drive to get out of bed before noon.

Why isn't it crushed yet?

Idk why they are so dead set on going to drift events. What's the end game? They will never go "pro", and it's not even like it's any kind of competition. Orion needs to practice a bit of humility and just start working on cars again.

>1800 miles away
>for a clapped out s14 that looks like poo
No thanks, even though I do prefer the zenki front

funny how most of their videos now are like 'prep for drift event'
>we're doing this so we can go to ____
>need to get the 240 done for _____
and so on. then they completely fucking destroy the cars because they're still crippled from the last event

Its not clever, the two words don't rhyme, why does this Reddit ass image keep fucking appearing in my Veeky Forums?

They're whole channel is posturing.
>gonna have the lexus ready for slay ride $! XD
They try and make these useless event seem important so the 11 and 12 year olds will eat it up

>will trade for anything RWD and 5 speed
Fine then I wont offer my ITR asshole

What's funny is that he actually thinks he is going to trade up

I dont understand they're obsession with fucked up shitty drift cars
like the engineering isnt even clever ghetto rig
its more like dumb poor kids throwing their welfare money at a problem until it seems like its okay and then blowing up the car
like what the fuck ?

Why don't they sit down and learn what they're doing? Why don't they build rally cars or time attack cars?

Why is everyone there just copying the head guy and building shitty "drift" cars making decent cars into awful cars

I honestly respect corbin goodwin more than these fucking hacks.

onion controls the spice the others follow

Trying to learn to do something right would be admitting that they are not mechanical gods, and orion seems to do everything in his power to save face in front of the tweens. His strategy is to use "lol drift car", "lol so haggard", and "lol we are building wrong on purpose because haters" to cover up the fact that they are complete morons.

What if I find watching people do shit 'right' boring because it's guaranteed to worm and not blow up? Any idiot can get a sponsorship cushy enough to build a supercar from a pile of high end parts. I wanna see shit like pushing an AMC 4.0 to failure with a junkyard turbo and seeing how high each guy can get one on the dyno before exploding. Shit that's not just 'how fast can we go on 250,000 cubic dollars'.

This, hes the only one making money. The others are useless beta broke ass followers.

Its not "competent garage" its haggard, I watch to see near retarded fuckups hacking shitty cars together and beating the shit out of them.

Fuck drift events, fuck their sponsored shit (bondo/AC recharge shit), and attempts to cover up the bullshit like that roller coaster video instead of addressing the fact they are fucking thieves that got thrown out for smoking weed all damn day.

That's not what we're talking about though idiot, and that's not what they do either

You're an idiot. Haggard garage doesn't imply incompetence

>attempts to cover up the bullshit
oh god he lies so much
>grillos grandma needs help
>cam won the lottery
>i'm friends with rudnik we have no beef
>we got a shop XD
>slim jeezus will never be on HG again

>Haggard garage doesn't imply incompetence

You have not seen any of their videos have you?
> Couldn't cut a straight line to save their lives
> Ray Charles could weld better
> Zip ties are structural on some projects
> Speaker wire used for high amp wiring

>we got a shop XD

I know they got kicked out of the old house and are in an apartment that has no work area.

Somethings really sketch, seems like a storage thing rather than a shop. They don't seem to have power or light and only work there off hours.

so I'm seeing people mentioning thievery and them getting kicked out of that big ass house. what exactly happened to these fucks all these months? I still see some of ricer miatas videos every now and then but all I know is that HG just post drift prep videos now which isn't that fun to watch

He took out a loan for the car.

>hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5722683937.html
>ct posting
>not me searching for wrxs, evos, and stis asking people for thoughts

hello ct bro, berlin eppin

The story is that Alex told the landlord about all the shit heaps on the property. whether or not that's the real story they probably had that coming. Also I think Dan is going to end up doing the bulk of the work on the Lexus if it doesn't rot into the ground first.

this was never confirmed about alex snitching about the dog to landlord.

you think the landlord didn't occasionally check these kids videos? I'd be pretty fucking pissed if they turned my house into a a shitheap, garage covered in stains and damage, and the yard a scrap pile. and to top it all off some mexican with a polish last name gets a dog to pee all over the fucking place

This is what they believe
haggardracing.com/pages/drift-team-haggard

Better than the one I saw the other day. Literally just a cut up spoiler attached to the bumper to be some kind of front splitter

And that they're rapists

??? details

registercitizen.com/article/RC/20130503/NEWS/305039985

instagram.com/p/BIXeZM4gMYc/?hl=en

Links don't work

Is the only guy whose instagram is on is the only one in haggard? I'm speaking of dimr1 but is anyone else a rape ape?

Not sure why they wouldn't.

>third result when searching "dylan rodriguez rape"
>dimr1 on instagram, fifth pic from the top. his side of the story

I think he's the only one with a criminal record like that.

they say it wasn't rape but even when I was 16-17 a few years ago a 13 year old was something like an 8th grader. Still fucked up in all honesty, rape or not.

Very true. Though I think they're trying to get him in the videos less because every time he's in one the comment section goes wild on it.

I didn't think he was a very interesting person from day 1 anyway. It's more entertaining to watch Rudnik and Dan. Alex too when he uploads.

I honestly don't get this approach to problems like here's what happened I'm not going to hide it. It just blows things way out of proportion and everyone chimps out over it. Sucks for him, it sounds like he got fucked over in a not so good situation but trying to macho man his way out of it is the worst thing he could do.

the comments section is shot whenever anyone mentions him. They have no endgame. No plan. Without a plan they have nothing to achieve.

I've read some cringey shit here, but that's one of the most cringey pages I've ever seen

Ye

p.s. you're a faggot

>this was never confirmed about alex snitching about the dog to landlord.
>The story is
>whether or not that's the real story
Reading comprehension.

Was Alex the kid that videoed them looting his room and then moved out?

Jesus fuck
i respect this kid more youtube.com/watch?v=wOJR5NMuxRo

>18604983275
is he dumb enough to use his private phone

reads like something a 12 year old fan would write who has never seen real drifting or builds

>amateur drift master
why

i am so fucking excited to watch haggard garage start to get older and the content they make will get sadder as they age

no you idiot, he specifically says in his videos with a "textfree" so you weebs dont fuck with him. All n all idc about the hg team, decent skids, cool 7.3 and badass dog, other than that nothing much I prefer chris rudnik over them all gtfo bois

Dumbest "drifting" I've seen in a long time.

Power slides are not drifts.

The comments section is a warzone wether he's mentioned or not, everyones pissed because they realize how much they suck because like you said, no plan no endgame.

Drifting is drifting kiddo