FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=1130935
pastebin.com/kQ0Qdvn1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trying to find a way to slip a Phantom Mangle into an endgame team. Gave up on regular Mangle, even at level 99 she's useless, poppers is her only interesting ability and it's largely overshadowed by Hot Cheese in early game and Hot Cheese 2 by late game.

Always make sure I have Endo B and crying Child in a party, giftboxes and the dps of an endo army is to be reckoned with. I like to give fourth slot to a cosmic songer like Funtime Foxy or Spring Bonnie, with a mimic ball on that move can wreck late game bosses. Funtime Foxy if I'm scared because double potential for giftboxes as well.

Phantom Mangle is good for a DoT applier and Pizza Wheel 2 being a strong AoE. Mystery Box is shit, though, which is a strike against her.

I always get the Auto: Shield as soon as I go through the first sub-tunnel, which handily eliminates most damage threat for a long time, usually up until Bubba or Porkpatch because those bastards HURT. Auto: Mimic is always on as well, then I don't need to worry about needing a character in the part for it. My strategy is pretty much attack, Attack, ATTACK!!, with some debuffing here and there,l usually Rainy Day 2 since it damages as well as debuffs.

Whoops, looks like you forgot the most important part!
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1130935

Reposting the story I wrote yesterday.

pastebin.com/kQ0Qdvn1

Any comments and critiques are appreciated.

Rugrats here, back from work - I can't believe I missed this two threads ago. It came out great, thanks Snax!

Tfw when your on it.TFW you regret and cant delete your shame.

MANGLE IS GLUTEN-FREE C O N F I R M E D

>Mangle bought the gluten-free meme

I really hope there's never a point where "FNAFcon" is something that actually happens.

So let's see what we now know about Mangle:
>had a cameo in FNAF4
>wears makeup, has girly eyelashes and a second head
>the radio noise has something to do with police radio
>is a Yes
>is not a vegan
>is gluten-free

Rip in RIP

>no bonbon gf

Chipper's Revenge
Scott Cawthon
Chica's Magic Rainbow

Which one is the most difficult/annoying to defeat?

That's probably a good thing.

So is it clear that Funtime Foxy is the original form?

No second head means it's not a parrot on the shoulder.

Of course she isn't vegan since she's always chomping lobes.

It's okay, she makes them vegetables.

You cheeky sack of shit

I think Bombay is getting a little carried away.

Free Springtwerp

Bombay doesn't like men though. That's more up Crisis's alley

Bombay could just cut the dick off and fuck the wound

>tfw you will never plug and play with panelsfoxy

I wonder if Bonbon has studied Stockholm Syndrome.

do you think she gets off all day just having that sitting in her rubbing around when she walks

I assume after a while you just get used to it and everything starts to numb.

EG's gradual regression into insanity was fun to watch.

Nah, she realized that she's built like a brick so she decided to be proactive and change her silhouette into a more feminine one. The obvious way to do this is to steadily put larger and larger buttplugs up her ass until she shifts her pelvis and makes it wider.

Thanks for reminding me, you ass.

Thanks for posting it, I couldn't find it in any of my sub-folders

>tfw only 10 more days until SL
hold me

Sure.

What If I drew Foxy without a penis?

Do it, please.

Sister Location will suck, Trump will win the election, and Haydee will be GOTY. Screencap this.

No deal.

I'm also hyped with many emotions.

But that's part of her charm. Without the dong she's just another bimbo sexbot.

That's somehow more perverse than with.

but your foxy was my favorite dongbot

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

The only characters of Snax's with genuine personality are her two Spring Bonnies. Shame she draws Punchy only occasionally and Honey almost never.

ok

My mistake. I should have known better.

>likes to fight
>hates humans
Complex personalities indeed.

>tfw literally no honey lewds
You know just because she wants to eradicate the human race doesn't mean I don't wanna see her tits.

Just because it's more perverse doesn't mean I wouldn't want it.

Still more than the rest.

I am more than fine with Haydee and Trump. I like the artwork of the former.

If it wasn't late here and I didn't need to get up for work tomorrow, I'd be making a Bonbon edit of this

>tfw Scott "Six Million More" Cawthon endorses Trump
I knew he was our guy.

>he doesn't know

When did he mention this?

>Sister location features additional artwork on the walls by Ben "Stick The Kikes On Rows Of Pikes" Garrison

Even Ben Garrison himself is dwarfed by the sheer ubermensch that is Scott "One Man Auschwitz" Cawthon.

If you know better you should know futafags are the lowest common denominator

Wait, you seriously didn't read his 50-page thesis on Steam about how the white race is superior to all others and how the Jews control the media and the banks? It was all over the news for a while. Frankly I think he quoted Mein Kampf a few too many times, but overall it was a solid read.

>futafags are the lowest common denominator
What did he mean by this?

He mentioned it on steam right after his announcement that Sister Location will be released on September 29th.

he meant he's still triggered that people like what he doesn't like

You better do it tomorrow then.

didn't you technically draw that when you did the benis-hand pic
she'd be hot either way t b h

I personally enjoyed the section where he talked about what he would do if he were in Hitler's place. I didn't even KNOW there were that many slurs for jews.

Oh, that makes sense. Poor guy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bonnie a shit, Chica superior botfu

>SL comes out
>thread goes batshit
>begin to look deeper into it
>realize it's fucking awful
>slowly grow bitter
>Scott announces next game
>thread gets hype again
>cycle begins anew
History shows again and again
How nature points up to the folly of men

>MFW all i want is another chapter of Roommates

Dude, screaming at her doesn't work, she feeds off the attention lit cigars work better.

Rugrats Chica is my robo birdy waifu.
You gotta find the right words.

This is Scott's make-it-or-break it moment. If SL sucks I doubt anyone outside of the underages will trust him again. The cycle will end soon one way or the other.

Just pee on her.

>tfw brickster will never write more lewds

He said he was going to do something with Bluescreened's TB a few months ago RIP.

Who?

Check the writefag archive.

He was the first friend built by the Infomaniac, but he went nuts and now has to sty imprisoned or he'll deconstruct all of LEGO Island. Where the fuck have you been?

Are you sure he's not forever mining energy crystals or accidentally causing A LANDSLIDE HAS OCCURRED?

>tfw powerwriting is gone

Oh, I was looking under "B" but he had a "The" in front of his name.

Do you not just CTRL+F right from the start?

Good thing all it takes to melt the locks over there is pizza, for some reason.

The solution was to bring him his pizza before you built the helicopter, which would tick him off since he couldn't do anything.

Man, I wish that game had been finished properly.

I wish I could play Rock Raiders again

he ordered the extra hot spicy pizza, duh

I never actually played that one. I gather it was a Dungeon Keeper imitator, though? Sounds fun.

So, aside from Benis Purple, are there any iterations of Purple Man that you guys like, individually and as a general?

I feel your pain.

Though, SL turning out to be reasonable would also be good.

I guess? I've never played Dungeon Keeper.
I always thought of it as my first forray into RTS games since the only ones I saw were the SC matches my cousin played and the two games had building elements and I remember there were also monsters that the workers could fight with sonic weapons in that game.
I think.

Starchy's is probably one of my favorites. He's a surprisingly cleaver moron who has more going on for him than a child murder fixation.

SL?

Which OCfag

Penguin

Klondike