Shadowverse General - /svg/

Shadowverse is a class-based card game akin to hearthstone with an expansion launching on September 30th!
Current NA platforms: IOS and Android, PC version soon
Playable on Nox, Droid4x, memu and bluestacks2

Guide/FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Class Overview: youtube.com/watch?v=bITmmewmGaA&feature=youtu.be

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ08Kmt3BY4
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=lC1jJfePL1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OzWfW0dqS7U
youtube.com/watch?v=HqVcCeu8owU
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am in love with and am going to marry Arisa!

Going to keep posting this in every thread until you like her.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ08Kmt3BY4

I want to play with Isabelle's snowmen!

I feel slushy

friends list

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=lC1jJfePL1Y

best legendaries for aggro/vengeance blood?

youtube.com/watch?v=OzWfW0dqS7U

so this is like anime hearthstone or some shit?

it's hearthstone but not shit

Basically yes.
It's way better than Hearthstone though

o ye ill add that next time my bad

Watch this to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqVcCeu8owU

How do you drop to D rank?
I want to farm my missions easier

reroll

anyone

Is the unranked mode tied to your actual rank, or is there a hidden MMS like in hearthstone?

>Drop to D rank
Hahahahaha
Beast Dominator

shit well I guess I'll stop playing ranked

only in b so i guess that's not so bad

You really want to play ranked, though. It will increase your seasonal score and give you gold'n'shit.

aggro blood isn't a real deck so the answer is "any of them"
there's a list on gamewidth that runs just beast dominator, there are lists on game-ai that run soul dealer and/or queen vampire as well
why do you ask?

but what about all those fucking missions like "play these classes you DUSTED ALL THE FUCKING CARDS FOR and win 5 rounds" shit?

I have nothing but blood cards

beast dom for threatening face with an 8 attack beatstick and a couple of queen vampires to stabilize and prevent you from getting murdered with the chump blockers. ratios might be something like this, note I'm not a blood main but I've found that >1 beast dom is a dead card/suicidal.

Beast dominator, maybe one Vamp Queen. Most of aggro blood is before turn 4.

The midrange version of blood is often overlooked too, which is still outrageously aggressive, which runs beast dominator, soul dealer and vamp queen I think

Well, it's a trade-off. You lose the ability to do some dailies but gain rewards for increasing your score. Haven't played enough to say which way is better.

>Nothing but blood cards
I'm so sorry user...

Are one Otohime and one of the other girl that's not Tsubaki enough to aim for playing Sword? Or should I hard reroll in these last 2 days for getting more of them? Or maybe aim for Elf Queens since Forest is getting good cards?

I'm not

He's my husbando and I'm sticking with him

>use your competent voice actress for the one-off character and use the annoying flat one for the main stay.

Questionable.

she'd be fine if she didn't SHOUT ALL THE TIME AT EVERYTHING

rerolling a ton isn't fun for anyone, if you've spent enough time with the game that you know some very specific shit you want now is the time to go ham but if you're still unsure or just want more cards in general you can just work on building your collection the old fashioned way. I started with just 1 aurelia and 1 frontguard general and then played like 105 arenas to finally have (most) of the cards and I did so within a month give or take, and that collection time is finite and your work will carry over to the future unless they come out with some ungodly 400 card powercreep expansion. The meta will change and cards will get nerfed so rather than rerolling for the best deck in the game hardcore getting foundational cards like Otohime and Ancient Elf will make you happier in the long run.

so new player here and

How is going 2nd even balanced? Is there winrates for 1st vs 2nd out there?

53.5% for those going first.

>getting foundational cards like Otohime and Ancient Elf will make you happier in the long run
Joke's on you buddy. I rerolled to 3 ancient elves.

Im surprised theres no one off Laura or Righteous
I had one dominator already so i made one queen, took out 1 alucard for 1 laura and righteous.
How needed is angelic barrage? i was thinking of using a flowerbed since 1 mana for 4 damage is great

They recently let the player who goes second draw an extra card. They said that before that, going first had a winrate of 60%.

I don't know if anyone has the new rates, but it feels REALLY bad when you go first and draw poorly.

first is still better but 5% less of a gap than hearthstone.

The pros for going second are:
+extra card draw on the first turn
+extra evolution
+you can evolve a turn earlier than the other player

That decklist is by no means highly tested or from some top player or anything, its literally the aggro blood deck I use to play my dailies so don't take it as gospel. As for your changes, Demon Commander Laura could be really good but bloodfed flowerbed is just way too slow if you don't have it turn 1, and I like ambling wraith in that slot better personally. Angelic barrage is just there to desperately fight off the Forestcraft matchup because if forest gets a 4-5 health ancient elf off they win probably 600% of the time.

Why are all the semen demons so smug?

I have found that as control I win more going second against everything, but in aggro/midrange mirrors going first is so much more important for establishing initiative over the opponent. There is some specifics for matchups, but i have this to be true for the most part.

I swapped out nightmare for lilith.
liliths are just far more versatile when it comes to aggro. Have an xcom meme

How do so many people have the pay2skins?

Are they actually paying for them or is there something I'm missing out on?

Because they're all sadists that know exactly what you're thinking of and are going to abuse that fact.

you can get them for gold its just a lot.

It's just 500 rupies. I'd pay twice that to turn Urias into Vampy

Japs don't understand how money works so they keep siphoning their precious yens to whatever mobile shit they get in their hands.

They're really cheap and you can buy them with gold.
This isn't Hearthstone where Blizzard has the ridiculous price of $10 for a skin and you can't pay for them with gold

back when arena was good gold was very easy to get 2800 coins wasn't that much, in the current post goldpocalypse its probably a lot more waiting but not a huge burden if you just buy the individual characters you want instead of buying the bundle

Where are you getting that number.
It says first slightly loses at lower ranks increases as ranks increase.
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0025

Defeating elite AI gives you 200 rupies per class AI you beat, so beating 3 will give you enough for 1 skin.

Is it just because vampy is best or do you dislike urias?
>Tfw just memed on a vampy player as him thanks to a double midnight burst

If you wanna stick with blood, I really recommend trying this build out - I've been running with blood since I started the game and this deck is still performing well for me in A0-A1. Not sure if you're also , but if you are and really want to run Lilith then take out dark summoner for her, it works well enough but you will sorta suffer from the 1 less defense on Lilith compared to summoner.

It's obviously not a control deck, but sadly the control deck isn't performing too well right now, so if you wanna play blood effectively before the 29th then this is a good option.

Both. Vampy was my favorite character in GBF and Urias is too homo for me

not him, but this general likes lolis.
I wouldn't take it personally.
Urias > Vampy IMO thou

I like keeping it on the English dub just for the snowmen

Are there any ghetto Dragon deck? I've been seeing mostly 30k+ vial decks.
I'm losing too much, on unranked even.

he's not. I only dusted my dragoncrafts as most of my golds were from there and never really planned to use it.
well that was obvious. Not into it but I its still cute to me.
I like both, Urias hits the right notes on what a noble vampire should act like. and vampy is adorable.

I wonder how many we lost from normalfags cringing like trump
I use it anyway a lot of the voices are great. Barring some of the swords soldiers.

midnight sounds like the stereotypical aristocrat an it cracks me up every time . plus DING DONG.

I don't have any lists but for budget dragon the just replace the legendaries with dread dragons and seabrand dragons. You'll definitely want some genesis dragons as well if you can afford them. Stick Satan in there too and you're ready to go.

>tfw can't even beat final boss of story mode

I should just uninstall.

So how strong does everyone think shadow will be after Darkness drops? Besides the shadow amulet it seems lackluster compared to the other classes. I guess goetia mage might slip into the meta. But humpty dumpty and the seemingly huge taunts everyone is getting shadow just doesn't seem like it will stay relevant.

if its the forestcraft one, that boss sucks if you don't have any decent forestcraft cards. The turn 4 lord atomy sucks

Shadow will still be relevant.

>155935445

Nope, Shadow. I'm a retard at card games I only do good in Arena because or RNG.

sateen, forte, dragon slut, and gabe are the only legends available for my dragon at the moment but that's the only late game cards to play.
Dunno what I'm missing here.

which stories are easiest?

i mean a default deck sucks after level 5. You probably just need cards.

post decklist fampai

blood and IIRC dragon were the only ones I managed to beat with the default decks, personally
all the others I had to go into the deckbuilder and throw together a pile of commons

sateen is off screen.

Cerberus was built to ride

>le turn 6 11 damage combo from hand semen demon

>2 dragon warriors
>2 seabrands
>Serpent force
Right off the bat ditch those serpent forces and put in another dragon warrior and seabrand. 3x dragon warrior is mandatory for every dragon deck

>game about disenchanting cards for the classes you dont play
>LOL HAVE SOME DAILYS FOR THESE CLASSES YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH CARDS FOR
?

How about you don't disenchant cards?

>game about disenchanting cards for the classes you dont play
I keep every card unless I have duplicates and over the course of a few months I've been able to build 2 top tier decks. Building a big collection is way better than disenchanting everything

Fucking gooks. It's not like I have a choice since nobody else is streaming this fucking game.

>ditch those serpent forces
aww, but i love buffing forte with it doe. oh well, lets see how this goes.

You could always do take 2 to clear missions, no one's making you disenchant

I could stream the game
but I'm not gonna do that gay facecam shit

>remember that the quests to defeat elite AIs exist
>pick up 14 packs for free
pulled fafnir, forte, urd, and 2 rhinoceroach. I guess I should be happy about that? I don't actually know the droprates for any rarity

Can you do a peniscam so we can monitor if you get hard looking at scantily clad little girls?

It'd just get rock hard whenever Urias emotes

1.5% for legendaries. Around 12% or so to get one from pack.

Too hard for a beginner?

Card marriage when?

AI goes full retard sometimes. Except sword. A baby can play that shit.

Is that Eloise?

How can I get a cute TCG girlfriend like her?

I want Beast Dominator to dominate me.

Not really. You can try unlimited number of times so eventually you will get the good draws.

where do I find this

Nah, it's Hafu. They all look alike yada yada yada

Isn't it Eloise and Hafu?

Solo > Practice > Choose 'Elite' difficulty

I don't even know. The stream is Hafu's though.

>its a Havencraft daily

Hope you saved your quest reroll