>PS4 Community
owg - Overwatch General

>The 69% Club
amomentincrime.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5UTNKXR8xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best waifu.

What is this, trans Winston? Get the fuck out of my face.

First for passionate mating-press intercourse with Tracer

Cutest and best pairing

did the janitor delete the whole thread instead of the op pic?

>image board
>people discourage posting images
Really makes u think

You don't have to post with an image, you know.

Well, what's the point if we're not allowed to voice our opinion on the image?

>mating-press

Spoken like someone who has never touched a woman in their life

>he's tainted himself with 3d

ehh?? nani nani???

>Playing lucio in comp
>On lijiang, lose the first point and notice we're not doing so hot on kill secures
>Mention this to team and say I've got gold elims, ask for a few switches (mei to soldier since they've got pharah, other dps to reaper, etc.)
>Roadhog bitches about how he has gold damage, dps switch anyways
>we stomp them the next round
>and the next round
>ask roadhog if he wants to 'join the fight' at the end of the second round, because he's always loitering in the shuttle for 10-20 seconds after each death
>roadhog starts shouting in voice and bitching about the gold elims comment, starts screaming about how i'm useless because he's got gold damage
>zarya joins in and tells him to 'mute me'

What the fuck did I do? Is mentioning gold elims and requesting a few hero switches such a fucking travesty that these people can't cope?

>reading /owg/ threads
Where's those saucy OverWaifus?

$5 per hour

I will reply to you, and acknowledge the fact you have made this post 3 times. Don't be so booty busted someone was rude.

Here is how I would make Bastion better.

>passive - collect scrap to heal
>ability 2 - active camo. while standing still, not shooting, and not being hit, you can go nearly invisible. you can stay invisible until you move, shoot, or get shot. Then it goes on cool down.

>tracerbutt 4.jpg

Post the others. Please.

is arcade fun?

does a bear poop in the woods? lolz

I wanna go on an adventure with Genji and Zenyatta

>tfw ana POTG.
>It's fucking nothing.
Well at least I've gotten a POTG as ana now. even though it's very bad

You, sir or madam, are a gem. Allow me to repay you with some delicious drumsticks.

Eh, it's not so bad. At least you got some use out of your ultimate. I once got potg as Lucio by just killing three dudes really quickly with my standard attack. I'm not the type to sandbag my teammates, but that should give you an idea of how well they were doing.

don't respond to me with waifu pics you faggot

>All that ult charge

Amazing

Play mei to win arcade mode

those were both really badly used ults

>hooked by hog
>friendly rein pins him before I get reeled in

Not terrible, You did like a gorillion healing in 6 seconds, Nano-boosted roadhogs will take a ton of damage, especially with discord.

Jamison Fawkes!

My apologies, sir; I meant to respond to

>when Death Blossom is ready and Mercy revives you on the point
youtu.be/z5UTNKXR8xw

>lose 20 points on a draw

Might I suggest we keep the homoposting to a minimum this time, lads? Nothing against it, and I'm all for sharing images on an image board, but the community seems to be filled with piss and vinegar tonight, and I see no need in rattling the hornet's nest if it's avoidable.

rip thread

Under this image all degenerates shall be crucified under the command of Caesar

No

Can't they reduce the amount of SR you lose if someone quits. I know they can't make it not count but it seems really shitty to lose 20-50 points because someone threw a hissyfit because we didn't immediately steamroll the other team

Hey I hardly post, I'm not part of the problem. I just post pictures now and then. Majority of my posts are without pictures. I post anonymously, like the rest of you, so you wouldn't know.

I ain't part of the problem. You can tell which image posts are mine, its not hard. I didn't post many.

MEI ULT CHARGE NERF FUCKING WHEN

Yeah, we rekt them on the first point had 2 of them on death timer. So threw off my ult to have us push hard and fast. But as you saw, it accomplished nothing except give me POTG.

The average game time of this game just makes it so that temper tantrums are way too common in this game. Something doens't go exactly how you want it to, throw a temper tantrum! Game is only 10 minutes long, so you won't be there for much longer!

>hey guys lets nerf another hero that gives tanks a hard time it worked so well last time

>Get close to Diamond
>Play with an idiot that plays Bastion and doesn't change
>Lose
God, I hate this game sometimes.

Not you again. The Mccree nerf to FtH was proper. A character with a low execution barrier like Mei doesn't deserve this bullshit.

Does Mei even give tanks a hard time?

Is this PTR? Ana is supposed to be able to build her ult instantaneously after firing.

Chill, mate, I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just saying that there seems to be a volatile wind a-blowing today, and I'd rather not give it any excuse to ignite is all. Carry on.

While nano boost is active (which is throughout the entire play), you gain no ult charge. Every character except Reinhardt has this.

Yes, her and reaper and tracer are their only real threats.

Mei it's charging ult quickly and correctly walling off heroes. Tanks are a problem but not if you can cut them off from the rest of the team.

An ult charge nerf would be fine if you also fucking FINALLY take care of how overstatted tanks are.

That was actually pretty good.

I am pretty sure it wasn't always the case.

>hooked by hog
>pinned by rein
>Zarya shields me everytime.

Zarya best pick blocker

this has always been a thing, can you imagine how op it would be if it wasn't?

They probably have no idea how to address how overstatted tanks are.

Make them do less damage across the board then look at specific problems like roadhog being able to combo left click (and fix his hook so it's reliable on both sides)

There's nothing in particular about her that's specifically tank countering, tanks usually have a better chance to survive against her alone. It's harder to finish off multiple tanks if they're caught in your ult together unless your team is coordinated enough to make it happen

Stuff like walling off and isolating enemies isn't really tank specific either, they're just usually the first ones to wander in

I wouldn't mind giving the hooked party less time to react (speed akin to pudge hook), but decreasing Roadhog's left click damage.

I would miss being damage boosted and one-shotting 250 health heroes though.

>tfw you cuck a dva's ult pinning her against the wall stopping her from retaliating and pounding her hard from the front

PRECISION GERMAN ENGINEERING

Im almost sure Rein's ult gain is diabled for some time after he hammers down

Played Mercy for the first time today in forever. She feel different somehow. Did she get a buff that I wasn't aware of?

I think I saw a SFM vid like that once.

>tfw you crush enemy Lucio between yourself and enemy Reinhardt

200% GERMAN POWER

Just tested in training room. Rein starts gaining ult charge after enemies have risen up.

They have 0 time to react currently, you just hold down left click and it auto completes and they can't do anything about it.

Hook is fucking goofy too, sometimes it pulls people through walls, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it changes direction mid air, sometimes it pulls the opponent above your head.

It should have reliable, predictable properties for the sake of both parties.

But as for tanks in general they shouldn't be competing in damage with literally anyone else. The fact that the 3 tank meta is even viable goes to show how grossly mishandled they are.

The game is sorely missing a "Nice shot!" bind.

TF2 had it, and it was a great, casual way of interacting with the other players.
When I see someone make an excellent play, I want to acknowledge it, but don't want to stop and take the time to type it all out in chat.

Putting it in would be trivial, since they already have the voice lines that automatically play when you land a good shot.

Get a mic

>tfw you charge a d.va's ult into a genji on your team that was trying to escape

>this level of cuckery

Complain about it don't be "politically correct" and don't be hypocrite either.

i want a sorry voice line on the comm wheel

It's only really viable because of Ana

Need a "No!" and some kind of negative line, but that might be too hurtful.

how about a goodbye with the same animation as hello

>Once you die on this hero, you have to switch, if you don't switch, you lose the game.

It's very strong because of ana, it'd be viable anyway because Roadhog and Zarya in particular do so much damage. Neither of them seem like they were designed thinking about the maps at all.

There's so many tight hallways and corners calling Zarya "short range" is a joke.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'm a coward.

No surprise when an ult that makes people take half damage is up every 30 seconds, and the highest heals per second is also the longest heals. The competitive meta is based around ult stacking as well, which means Zarya and Reinhardt for dah stunz

People have been complaining about lesbian shit and also gay shit. So saying that stuff about "muh questioning sexuality" is just plain baiting for arguments.

HETERO SHIP THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE BUT APPEALS TO ME BECAUSE I LIKE BAD BOYS WHO LIKE GOOD GIRLS

should i feel good about this or are the stats misleading and i'm just shit

>saying that stuff about "muh questioning sexuality" is just plain baiting for arguments.

What? I just posted a picture man. Was it laced with sexual propaganda or something?

No shipping.

user, anything that has men on them is homosexual propaganda, should have learned that by now

That's some next level insecurity. Just people it's two men being romantic doesn't mean you have to like dicks. I post pictures I think could fall in line with the story as it is now.

Like this one for example.
You're too paranoid yo

Holy shit, I had the misfortune of going from 3200 to 2800, and goddamnit mid-Platinum is fucking hell.

To the people that say elo hell doesn't exist: fuck you. Braindead retards playing Widowmaker, Bastion, Hanzo & Torbjörn on attack, DPS' that can't hit shit, 1 support on the team if I'm lucky, FUCKING LEAVERS EVERYWHERE. Goddamnit I'm carrying every single match and it's not enough. Everyone below 3000SR is fucking braindead, the difference between mid-Diamond and mid-Platinum is insane.

Jesus yes I'm mad.

I can't remember the last time I had even closely even number of wins/losses during one day/session. It's always either long as fuck win/lose streak and once that streak is broken the other streak starts. Is this a real thing somehow or am I just delusional?

At least it's not yuri

was a reply to

>that ana face

Not directly at your post. Just mentioning it because of the shit that happened in the last thread.

When you post disgusting shit like wanting to lick reapers asshole or physically abuse soldier 76, that's when it gets annoying.

You are 3% higher than me. For reference, my skill rating is 2772

Dragon for omnic

What about hugging? If i just wanna hug them, is that disgusting too? I wouldn't want to trigger anyone

How do I use communication commands on teammates?

>XXX Needs Healing to XXX

>Arcade Mode
>First two matches go about the same as the usual Quick Play match
>Third match
>Enemy team is mostly Tracers
>hit overtime on the just before the last point
>BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK RECALL BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK RECALL BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK RECALL
>just circling the cart unending and undying
>Not even Mei can get them to fuck off BLINK BLINK BLINK RECALL
>They start to work work out that when Zarya uses Graviton Surge is the perfect time to spam all their pulse bombs at once
>Took two Meis spamming Blizzard and a D.va ult to get them off the cart long enough to end the match
Well, that ruined that mode for me