Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFnCYgoYvBA?t=24
soundcloud.com/xpandaprod/rm-415
Veeky
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770606387&tscn=1475010492
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg&t=1315s
youtube.com/watch?v=lvZ5Nnsaugo
my.mixtape.moe/bkmtyw.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cleanse the impure

Kitty

xth for console shitters proving their ignorance yet again

Is there a content update this week?

>people who dont have a dedicated nullifier popping waifu
It's like you dont want to have fun

>people who play this game
It's like you don't want to have fun

Kat

>not being your own Nully popping waifu

>EHP is subjective because there are different enemy damage types!

Reminder this argument is WRONG.

1. Every warframe face every damage type in every mission. Enemy weapons vary immensely.

2. Each warframe has IDENTICAL RESISTANCES. If Frame A is tankier than Frame B against one damage type, Frame A will STILL BE TANKIER THAN FRAME B AGAINST EVERY OTHER DAMAGE TYPE, because frames have the SAME RESISTANCES.

3. That's not what "subjective" means.

Why are Valkshitters such braindead turds?

>Valkshitters such braindead turds
no consolefags

>valkshitter AND consolefag

we've found the perfect storm of down's syndrome and autism

IGOR, THROW THE SWITCH

Hey i like valkyr

I think he meant variable, not subjective.

I play on PS4 and I was anti-Valk throughout the argument

#notallconsolefags

Liking her is OK. Insisting she's the best tank is not.

>Playing an Orokin MD mission for an Axi fissure
>Near the end, my hek starts to not use any ammo or need to reload
>Able to just spam shots with it for the rest of the mission

what

Is there some sort of infinite ammo bug?

:^)

fucking pay attention to your screen you dipshit

couldn't you see the little icon to the side of your health bar or are your eyes so far down into your ass that you can only guide yourself with the sound of shit?

Everyone keeps shitposting even when there's a new thread.

Everyone also thinks I'm the only Valkyr player.

This general is fucking cancer.

Valkyr is fine.

Why won't people play the game the way I tell them to

Because you don't use an anime avatar and erp with them

you're the only one spouting off retarded arguments despite being told you're wrong multiple times. The only cancer here is you

There's literally nothing wrong with playing what you like.

There IS something wrong with telling others your shit frame is good, because that can potentially cause others to make regrettable decisions

The greatest source of shitposting in this general is people only sticking to their favorite frame/weapon/builds without trying any others, so they think their shit build is the greatest ever simply because they have nothing to compare them to, then when someone comes along and tells them their favorite thing is shit they retaliate like a teenager on her period realizing her BF's cheating on her

Because that requires farming new frames, spending more potatos, and admitting their choices in life might be wrong.
I'm a rhino main who has shit all for mods even after so long and can't into trading, so I know I'm not much better.

Yea no, fuck off.

You literally shitposted the entire previous thread, thinking it was me, while I wasn't even home.

You can kill yourself Tierqueer. Telling people they're shit for not playing like you is the biggest form of cancer here.

Madurai rework when?

youtu.be/wFnCYgoYvBA?t=24

>all with bestet
fucking faggots Gersemi is better

>thinking it was me
where is that ever implied? The valkyr comments were directed at all Valkfags

So you shitposted all thread because people were playing a frame you didn't like?

Are you autistic? Kill yourself.

use a trip BPNPC

Like I've said many, many times before, I have no problem with people playing frames they like.

I'm just dispelling myths ("Valkyr is a good tank frame!") that crop up on /wfg/ because those myths can lead others to make regrettable decisions (buying/building Valkyr)

And you're blatantly telling people not to play a frame you do not like.

Like you said, many many times.

Stop being a child, and go back to Dota or something, clearly you belong there.

>you're blatantly telling people not to play a frame you do not like.

No you illiterate motherfucker, I'm telling people not to play frames THAT ARE SUBOPTIMAL

it pains me when there's people that don't read patch notes

>I'm telling people not to play frames THAT ARE SUBOPTIMAL

Frames you don't like.

Leave.

>The greatest source of shitposting in this general is people only sticking to their favorite frame/weapon/builds without trying any others, so they think their shit build is the greatest ever simply because they have nothing to compare them to, then when someone comes along and tells them their favorite thing is shit they retaliate like a teenager on her period realizing her BF's cheating on her

Tearqueer I promise you if you stopped posting in this general, the "shitposting" would drop by 100%
since the only shitposts are yours

>valkyr cucks shitting up the thread
>again

>math is subjective now

which school system do I blame for this

>YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO PLAY SYNOID MIRAGE AND IF YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS GENERAL I WILL RAIN AUTISTIC FURY DOWN YOUR THROAT BECAUSE I SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING I DON'T AGREE WITH

>I'm telling people not to play frames THAT ARE SUBOPTIMAL

>"I'm telling people to not play the characters I don't like in a PvE game"

see

Everyone has a fucking synoid mirage

We don't need you policing the thread
it's a generous offer but you can fuck off

see

>"I like to give shitty, misleading """""""advice""""""
>"I get angry when others call me out on being a retard"

I wish I had a synoid mirage...
This is what I get coming back way after these stupid guild things became a thing. I joined Hexis without thinking, so while I'm rank 2 with Suda, I'm a massive way off from the simulor...

best helmet on alert lads!

All statues except the Windmill one.

Help.

>arguing with BPNPC
don't do this newfag

>need to finish paper for university
>3 hours resource boost

time to fail my class

It's not worth it just to fail your class.

A better way to phrase that would've been, "I'm telling people not to spread myths that shitty frames are good."

When the whores, shills, and retards are away, this general is tolerable and decent for one more day.
215 post were hidden last thread.

soundcloud.com/xpandaprod/rm-415

I agree with tierqueer in this one, if people like valkyrposter keep spreading misinformation about their favorite frame/builds it'll lead to new/inexperienced players making poor decisions, there's nothing wrong with using those frames but when someone asks what tank frame should they get they should be given an answer based on facts and not biased opinions

no, a better way to phrase it would be all frames are good and fuck off with your shitposting

>all frames are good
this is not even close to true

>do a syndicate mission
>have 2 operatives
>they hold points so fucking well
>eximus does a massive aoe that instakills both of time
>barely have enough time to revive one
>the other dies
I didn't play this game for feels, DE.

Oh, that's some nice comfy music.
Thanks for the introduction to a new artist.

>said with an anime attached to their post

can this be flagged as avatar fagging?

the closest thing to a tank a newfag can get is Valkyr,so you "advice" is shit anyway.
BPNPC, shut the fuck off

let's do it user, with our powers combined we can rid this general of cancer

yes
Veeky Forums.org/feedback?q=9314&action=show

not him but thx, good 2 know

the relative differences between frames will be the same because they all have the same armor and health types, yes (so more armor and more hp and more damage reduction will always be more EHP than less), but the total pools of relative "EHP" and the characteristics of their interactions with incoming damage types will depend greatly on the values involved (remember that armor multipliers are effectively squared)

this is the same reason that the DPS readouts on sites like wfbuilder are useful only as a loose relative comparison metric (though the effect is much more pronounced in that case), and the fact is that you're going to be facing a specific set of damage type outputs from a given faction (fairly reliable, even if you include environmental hazards doing things like blast elec tox corrosive etc) which have different characteristic IPS spreads and elemental inclusions, so you again run into an issue of needing to compare two subjects on a per-interaction basis

this shitty damage sysem and the power dynamic of output curves for players vs enemies is a broken mess, but you can still apply critical thought to understanding it

I'm so glad SoundCloud didn't die.
So much good music all over that site

that's rhino, iron skin carries you through starchart with minimal modding

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770606387&tscn=1475010492

>ninjas pay for actual ninja

i can do the starmap with Oberon, that doesn't change the fact that Rhino isn't a tank you fucking autist.

also friendly reminder that this applies everytime Tearqueer posts with his animegirls

Veeky Forums.org/feedback?q=4553&action=show

so everytime you see him post with one of his dumb images to report him since he's using it as an avatar

Any point for Loki over Ash? I understand they're both old as fuck frames, they're all I have for stealth frames.

Loki's invisibility lasts much longer and he's the faster frame in the game.

>the fact is that you're going to be facing a specific set of damage type outputs from a given faction

In order to prove this you'll need to go through the most common weapons wielded by each faction and break them down into their respective damage types. I'm fairly sure there (though like you I also don't have objective proof) that is NO major difference in damage types between enemy factions because there is significant weapon variety

All this is beside the point anyway. Even if frame EHP varies on a case-by-case basis - for example, frame armor is more effective against slash damage - this is IRRELEVANT in determining EHP respective to other frames. This is what I meant by "Each warframe has IDENTICAL RESISTANCES."

If Chroma has 60k EHP and Valkyr has 6k EHP, than the only difference is that Chroma might have 80k EHP against slash damage and Valkyr has 8k EHP against slash damage.

(again this is silly to argue, nobody every thinks to themselves "hmmm I'm going to be facing a lot of slash damage this mission, better bring X frame that's tanky against slash damage)

get a clue loser, no one likes you.

Shit.

What's the point of Ash over Loki then? His 1 and 4 are okay I suppose.

>If you are persistently attaching unrelated images of a PARTICULAR CHARACTER to your posts in an effort to uniquely identify yourself and roleplay as a character, then you are avataring.
Nice try valkyrfag.

>In effect, they are attempting to post as if they were speaking as the character.

read over that reply again. Posting a wide variety of anime reaction faces from different characters is NOT avatarfagging

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Ash for damage, Loki for CC and invis

chill beat, like some adult swim bumps, or nujabes, that good instrumental hip hop shit - I heard a couple others on soundcloud with a similar sound, ljones (soul below?), killerbee, maybe some others

youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg&t=1315s

>stealth
you can do it with any frame if you're skilled patient and masochistic and tolerant of a broken game enough, but loki is the better frame for stealth and sleeking around (st to get past obstacles, disarm for strategic area control, longer invis duration), while ash works as a decent alternative with different applications because of his direct offensive abilities (1 for objects/weak shit, armor removal I guess, and blade storm for area kills), identical uptime cost for invis (at a shorter duration), and one-way teleport (can't cast a decoy and create an anchor anywhere)

smaller things include that ash can't invis while in the air, but doesn't get the piss filter if you play with color correction and doesn't get the sound muffling effect in his invis, and ash can get an augment that lets his teleport auto-finisher (unreliable, buggy), while liki can augment for glowstick parties and silencing every weapon while invis

They're totally different. Loki is for stealth, Ash is for slaughter. With Blade Storm, you invincibly teleport around shanking enemies.

No need to be so butthurt about japanese cartoons, fun fact: they are not real

I'm busy playing the game, and trying to stir up a mob of two people to try to get me banned for nothing is sad.

Oh, and the key word here folks, is persistent.

what are you even trying to say?

nothing, you just proved my point.
fuck off already.

>glowstick parties
10/10

>makes a silly analogy
>asked to explain
>lol fuck off

funny that i know that you were posting in the hentai gen because of those images BPNPC

>being objectively wrong about a CC and tank frame
>not knowing how to mod rhino
>not knowing about the 2 seconds

wrong link lel
youtube.com/watch?v=lvZ5Nnsaugo

>though like you I also don't have objective proof
that's simply not true, the information is out there if only we had the burning autism of someone like goyfaust to lose his shit over this
my.mixtape.moe/bkmtyw.7z
I did state that of course the relative direction won't be affected by those things (of course something with a higher "EHP" will be more tanky) but the scale and characteristics of those interactions do matter, especially if you take into account things like the insane tendency for slash procs on corpus weapons etc

I think it's a silly point to argue in this way, but these things do bear consideration and might influence the choices players make, so it's worth being correct and not speaking authoritatively with no basis

>needs explanation
yeah, fuck off
>samefag
>thinks a newfag have access to every mod and syndicate shit
we should do smething about this retard ingame.
ign: BPNPC

>tendency for slash procs on corpus weapons etc
this has NO influence on the choices players make, because there is no difference when comparing frames. All frames have identical resistances

What you're describing only matters on a case-by-case scenario. We're arguing two different things. You are naming ways that affect EHP in any given INDIVIDUAL scenario. I am COMPARING frames.

>samefaging
no
Your inability does not make a frame less good at something.

Now that I think about it, rhino is one of the most well rounded frames

>Is there a content update this month?

MODS

but I didn't