/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Nero Festival ~2016 Autumn~ event from 9.28 to 10.10]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160928.php
- Farm medals to spend in the event shop
- Farm rose petals to spend in a depleting roulette
- 4* Nero (Saber) animation update
>Event CEs:
- 5* Joint Recital: +15% Buster/Crit damage, +1 Rose Petal drops [Shop]
- 5* Princess of White Roses: Guts [1 time, 1 HP], 10% starting NP charge, +100% damage during event [Rose petal gacha]

>[Nero Festival gacha]
Servants
-5* Nero Bride [Saber, Limited]
-4* Nero [Saber]
-3* Caesar [Saber]
-3* Romulus [Lancer]
-3* Boudicca [Rider]

Limited CEs
-5* This is My Honor: NP, Crit damage +15%, +3 stars per turn, +1 Gold Medal drop
-4* The First Legion: Defense +8%, NP damage +15%, +1 Silver Medal
-3* Lunar Cry: +10% Buster, -20% Debuff resist [Demerit], +1 Bronze medal

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress to be replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
-Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zakupix63
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FP gacha

How does he do it?

Every time.

Pharaoh!

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

That hand is way too small.

Best boy.

Tamamo!

Umu!

Will she pull it off?
I'm worried for my kouhai's future

Doe we have to update the apk tomorrow?

So we're all in agreement then

I'd rather her just do her own version of the character rather than try to be Risa's Mashu. Even though I hate the fact that this change has to happen.

I don't want another TM VA to die so soon. I'm still trying to cope with Hisui's VA dying.

Quite.

God damn it I had just managed to forget about that recently.

LIZ THREAD

>So yes Karna tanked a clean chest slash from Gawain with minor to moderate injuries
With Kavacha. Either than or you accept the slash wouldn't have done anything to anybody with A END. Your choice really, but keep in mind Siegfried could cut Karna WITH KAVACHA.

So you are arguing that Karna without Kavacha > Karna with Kavacha.

>Lancelot died meme
Show his deah scene. Don't bring the gameplay meme otherwise you are saying Helena died in the Prisma event.

You just hate Lancelot so you shitpost against him, you are nothing but a desperate retard who can't prove his trash and gets btfo for it just like you did with LE NO SWORBEAM XD.

Man she died way too young.

Nice one.

This is the kind of person who brings in arguments from old threads

Jetfag

Remember kids, if you're a faggot that tries to continue the discussion into the next thread, you're basically Jetfag

She's married in heaven now, user.

Reminder to do your part and report the Lancelot shitposter

>a blow like this against an unarmoured target from a Servant should normally bisect the opponent.
And it didn't because he had Kavacha. The earrings are there. Either you accept that fact or you accept it was a shallow hit that wouldn't have bisected anybody.

Karna END is C or A, don't try to even imply his durability is above that because it simply isn't. If that was without Kavacha, then anyone with A END can do it, hell, people with armor can even thank much stronger stuff then. Karna is not special.

Rank your most recent party from most likely to least likely to like anal.

Reminder to do your part and report the Gilgamesh shitposter

Waver>Alter>Mashu>Mordred>Kintoki

mmhmm. Needs Mordred in the middle.

Tamamo>Jeanne>Vlad>Nero=Orion

>I can't argue better try to save face
Everyone knows Galatine is a toy sword so it would make sense if some trash made of plastic can't cut flesh. But that just means Gawain really can't damage anyone, not that LE KARNA HAS SPECIAL END XDDD.

Link! Onegani sempai!

*The origins of Einzbern
A factory originally created by the students of the magician who realized the third magic. Began in the year 1 AD.
They attempted to reproduce their master's miracle, but couldn't do it themselves, so as an alternate plan they tried to recreate a specimen identical to their master and have it reproduce the magic.

After nearly 900 years of effort, Justeaze - the homunculus who would come to be called the Winter Saint - was forged.
She was a model that strayed from what the magi had intended, created completely by accident, but her abilities were equal to or above those of their master.
The magi should have been elated about Justeaze, but they couldn't be happy. After all, she was a mutation that was born regardless of their own techniques or skills.
Even if that specimen was to reproduce the third magic, that conclusion would be harder for them to bear than 900 years of failure.

The magi deperately attempted to create a homunculus that excelled Justeaze by their own techniques.
The artificial intelligence created to act as the castle's central management - the golem Jubstacheit - was the pinnacle of their craft, and became the father of all homunculi created at Einzbern.

Justeaze succeeded at proving the third magic.
However, it was not cost-effective. Justeaze's use of the third magic was like careful knitting. It would take several years to save just one person, making the salvation of the entire human race virtually unattainable.
In addition, while Justeaze herself did not age, her body was so frail it would take little to kill her, so she could not leave the castle.
Since her intelligence and mentality were also unaging, she did not develop at all. From an outside perspective, it was as if she was repeating a single day for all eternity.
If she were to leave the castle she would be freed from this "single day", but the act of leaving the castle signified an easy death for Justeaze.

I have 3 Leos and no Gawain

twitter.com/zakupix63

In the end, they accepted that humans could create something that surpassed humans, but not something that could save humans.
...Or perhaps they would not have failed if a miracle like Justeaze had not occurred.

The magi despaired the limits of their abilties. Some abandoned the castle, while others took their own lives.
The homunculi left at Einzbern were abandoned by their creators, but in their purity, they continued to operate the factory for the sake of the creators' ideaology - the salvation of humankind, the reproduction of a miracle.

From then on, all homunculi created at Einzbern were based off of Justeaze.
Jubstacheit created a humanoid terminal unit, and used it as the manager of Einzbern. Though by the end he operated even Acht (the eighth humanoid terminal), he did not possess a personality.
He only included the necessary "humanity" to operate the castle and reproduce the third magic into each of his humanoid terminals, and made them act like humans.
Jubstacheit is essentially an automaton that cannot progress, but continues operating in perpetuity. His way of existence is just like an old clock ticking away, being forgotten by people before running down.

*The great grail
Five hundred years after the magi departed from Einzbern, a model plan was devised for a wide-area operation device for the third magic using Justeaze.
Einzbern had determined that reproducing Justeaze was impossible.
Their plan of keeping Justeaze safe because she was a unique and valuable model switched to a plan to use that unique model to mass-produce miracles.
(This was not Jubstacheit's plan, but a consensus of opinion within Einzbern. Because the homunculi were pure, they chose the method with the greatest probability of success. In fact, Jubstacheit was the only intelligence that voted against this.)

Thanks user!

In terms of receiving
Saber Alter > NR > Karna > Arjuna > Vlad

In terms of giving
Saber Alter > Vlad > Arjuna >= Karna > NR

Justeaze could only use the third magic on one human over a period of decades. Therefore, using Justeaze as a frame, they would create a "greater" magic formula and save many humans at once.
The plan was to disassemble her magic circuits and replace them with a magic formula, creating a humanoid universe - the great grail.

But Einzbern alone could not start this project.
They were no more than dolls. They had no way to live in the outside world, and they couldn't handle the complexity of human society.
To create the great grail and reproduce the third magic, they needed understanding and cooperative humans.

Then, in the year 1800, a guest arrived at the winter castle that had continued to produce homunculi.
Makiri Zolken. A magus who had devoted his life to eliminating all the evils of the world, the evils of humanity.
(At this point, Zolken was mostly disillusoned. He knew it was about time to give up, but calling on Einzbern was his last hope. He met Justeaze, and felt a complicated mix of emotions - hope towards fulfilling his ambition, jealousy at her ability to use the third magic, and pity for Justeaze's eternal youth causing her to "repeat the same day".)

With Makiri's understanding and Tohsaka's cooperation, Einzbern began to create the great grail.
However, once they started, they determined that Justeaze alone was not enough.
They could create a great grail. They could create its core. However, to operate it they would need vast amounts of magical energy, and a lesser grail to control it.
Makiri and Tohsaka devised a ritual to collect magical energy using Justeaze's ability to connect with the root: the grail war.
Despite being unable to reproduce Justeaze, Einzbern created a lesser grail with similar abilities to hers.

He has the earrings in CCC at the same time he didn't have his armor. This is fact.

After 10 years, the project was finally complete.
The grail war ritual was successful, and the great grail lit up.
But its first operation ended in dismal failure.
There was no flaw in the great grail itself.
The problem lay in the craftsmen and magi who participated.
Instead of using the precious magic reactor core for the sake of the whole planet, the magi killed each other out of a desire to use it for the sake of their own race or society.
Einzbern had been unable to understand the thought processes of the humans who operated the great grail.

*Irisviel and Illyasviel
Einzbern learned from the failure of the grail war and changed their plans.
Justeaze no longer existed.
While preparing to restart the great grail, they returned to their original goal and focused on creating a perfect homunculus.

As a result, they created Irisviel, a homunculus with the function of a lesser grail. They expanded on her further and Illyasviel, a homunculus that was the pinnacle of Einzbern's technique, was born.

*Tuners
This is a digression, but separate from the winter castle is the tuners' building (a small house), inhabited by a family of human magi, not homunculi.
Since the homunculi cannot negotiate with human society, the tuners went into town in their place and barter for needed materials. Traders, essentially.
Still, they are a talented magus family, and possess strong artistry. Humans without strong aesthetic sense could never take care of Einzbern, after all.
The tuner family's numbers dwindled along with Einzbern's decline, and in the end only one remained.
It seems he often worked in the castle as a butler, teaching the secluded, medieval-minded homunculi about the outside world.

It's unknown what kind of conclusion that tuner chose after Illya lost and Jubstacheit shut himself down.

>Nerfed K-Karna is as strong as Numeral Gawain I s-swear
>gets fucked by Gawain without Numeral

>b-beams can't be deflected by swords, it works different than other works, t-trust me
>Gawain deflects Brahmastra with a sword

>K-Karna is more skilled than everyone UAM > EAM I s-swear
>is losing hard to Gawain who has lower stats and weapon disadvantage
I fucking love Foxtail, so many retards getting B T FO like they deserve.

He has failed before, newfags

*In summary: so what is Einzbern?
A factory in which homunculi continued operating towards the ideals and goals humans had given them, after the magi had left.
Jubstacheit is something like the factory's central management program. A monolith. Acht is his terminal.
Even after their creators had given up and died, the homunculi in the winter castle devoted themselves to making their masters' dream come true.

What lies at the basis of the Einzbern factory and many discarded things is the purity of machines.
Imagine a doll that can speak to its owner, but only a few phrases.
"Hello", "thank you", "I'm sorry", "good night" - "I love you."
These reactions delight the buyer, but it's clear that they will soon be disappointed.

"No matter what I say, the doll can only say predetermined phrases. It just keeps repeating that tired old 'I love you'."
Realizing that the love the doll speaks of is a false emotion, the buyer will likely discard it eventually.
But humans are the ones who see that as empty words and a manufactured fake.
Even if it doesn't have a "heart", even if it's only repeating the same words, there are no lies in the actions of machines.
They innocently carry out the task they were given.
"I love you."
Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Alex > Ko-Gil > Gil > Karna > Andersen

No Kavacha. Foxtail explicitly shows Karna with his armor, which looks the same as his Apo appearance. Like it or not, he didn't have his armor. Foxtail is just being inconsistent with what stats can do. Argue all you want, but there's proof of him looking different with his armor on.

>>K-Karna is more skilled than everyone UAM > EAM I s-swear
>>is losing hard to Gawain who has lower stats and weapon disadvantage
Sabers do double and take half damage from Lancers you retard

So what you are saying is that Gawain attack was a shallow hit that wouldn't have hurt anybody with A END, and would probably not even push back someone with A END + armor? Good.

Or perhaps you are saying Karna without Kavacha > Karna with Kavacha, as Siegfried could cut Karna with Kavacha yet Gawain barely does without Kavacha?

hello Russian user
If Ko-Gil didn't existed, would you prefer Gil or the shotas? I'm curious if you're more gilfag or a shotacon

He's not losing hard though. Read the whole chapter. The page that shows him fighting back and sending Gawain through a wall conveniently wasn't posted.

It's summary user here?

You know, every Camelot chapter so far has been translated already or has a summary, and we are only missing chapters 13, 16 and 17.

If you ever read this, can you please get onto those?

No, I'm saying Foxtail is being inconsistent with what stats do. He doesn't have his armor. We know this because he is shown to appear differently with it on. That means he tanked a direct hit, which A END shouldn't be able to do, but he did. That means Foxtail is inaccurate.

Tesla>Jack>David>Arturia Lancer alter>Medusa

Nero's baby arms!`

>'H-his earrings are there so he MUST have K&K!!11!!'
>we LITERALLY see Karna call out Kavacha Kundala (日輪よ、具足となれ in Kanji, カヴァーチャ&クンダーラ in katakana) to buff up his defense and Leo subsequently cancels it with a master skill.

THERE'S LITERALLY MOON RUNES IN BLACK BOXES SPELLING OUT WHATS HAPPENING SO RETARDED NIPS COULD UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON

Bullying Artoria makes me erect

>expecting EoP shitposters to actually know moon runes

Cmon user

>Karna without Kavacha has better durability than Karna with Kavacha in Apocrypha
You are digging your own hole, idiot. You are pretty much saying Kavacha is a useless meme NP and END is straight up better.

>Gameplay XD
Spears > Swords has been known since Cu vs EMIYA and Karna vs Siegfried. Yet Gawain is winning deapite having lower stats. Gawain is just that much more skilled.

Gawain has scored 2 direct hits yet Karna has done absolutely nothing, he only managed to ht Gawain because that was part of Gawain's plan. He got outskilled. Even if they were equals, which they obviously aren't, Gawain would still be more skilled considering Karna has higher stats AND weapon advantage.

What the fuck

Gil. Andersen and Alex are just peanuts compared to him.

Let's do something besides arguing with the exact same shitposters for the hundredth time and actually talk about supports.

And I mean TALK about supports, not just post them to show off.

What do you consider a "useful" support? Do you think that straightforward BUSTAH Kiyo is a more useful support than a crit-focused Shuwen? Is that Black Grail more useful on the pirates or is some crit damage CE, maybe Holy Night Sign, the better choice? Or maybe is it better to dump the sluts entirely (despite how much I like them, and despite their NP2) and toss Ozzy with a unascended Mona Lisa in that spot instead? Saber Alter isn't going anywhere even if everyone demands Okita or Saberlot instead. That's one time I'm going to consistently choose my favorite over all else.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this because everyone's just going to use my Waver anyway.

Thanks for killing my desire to roll this shitty gatcha cause I wanted that CE. Saved me quartz and tickets.

Why doesn't Susuka Gomen have a Wikipedia article? Even Prelati has a Wikipedia article, as small as it is.

Max Waver with Twice, Persona Bond, and Bond up CE, and Cu Alter/Kintoki/Raikou are all you need

I imagined so. I haven't included Ko-Gil since it'd be a shota gil that eventually will grow up to Gil which you probably would choose him over normal Gil

So Karna with A END > Karna with Kavacha? Because with A END he can tank sword slashes with minor damage and with Kavacha he gets cut by Siegfried. Seems like Kavacha is a shit tier NP then.

So you are saying canon isn't canon? All I'm getting is Karna with A END > Karna with Kavacha.

So close, and yet so far.

Suzuka WHEN

I wonder if a single person has a completed seen all pokedex, except for maybe the most recent set of bond CEs. You would need a lot of niche whale friends to pull that off.

I find Berserkers a bit overrated. Those three are all good but they aren't always the best option and are sometimes kind of boring.

Karna scored two hits. He launched Gawain outside and then he stabbed through his hand, as you mentioned. There was also a page showing them clashing and they blocked each other's hits repeatedly. They scored an even number of hits.

Sic semper tyrannosaurus

Hopefully never.

He received minor damage with Siegfried as well. Those cuts were healing quickly from his own natural healing.

He does not have his armor, Foxtail goes out of its way to show this with the two different Karna designs.

Oni thread!

I love you, Liz person. Not love-love, but I love the effort you put into those.

If he grows up yes, then you get to experience both. But just between regular Gil and Ko-Gil is harder, they're both perfect, you know?

They get the job done for things that arent Raid/End chapter bosses, which is about 90% of the current content anyway

I still haven't rolled my own Arturia Alter so if you could keep yours up forever that would be great.
Other than that yeah my Waver pulls more consistent FP than anybody else on my lineup. Personally I'd just say put Ozzy in over the pirates since Charisma and party NP charging make him more universally useful.

Which Servants can suck their own dicks?

>He launched Gawain outside
Gawain was simply launched back. That was not a hit scored at all, you even see their weapons clash 2 panels before, Karna's spear never reached Gawain's body.

For reference.

Me

Look at your current party you are using and your front three
What would it look like animated if they all combined their NP?

>Waver, Frankenmoe, Drake
>Waver entraps all of enemies keeping their sealed inside
>Frankie electrocutes it destroying it
>Dust disappears and all the enemy can see is Drake firing her canons at them.

Then Gawain didn't score two hits either, because the first time Karna was knocked back, it was from Gawain pushing back against his spear. They still scored an equal amount of hits.

I would choose Ko-Gil since he's cuter and I could male him crossdress

>Those cuts were healing quickly from his own natural healing.
His natural healing is stated to be above the average in that same fight.

And basically, you are arguing that Kavacha at best provides as much protection as regular A END. So yeah, it sucks ass, meme NP confirmed.

Cu,Rama, Li Shuwen, Astolfo, Mephisto, Hassan, and Chevalier

This bothers me. It's like the artist could not let it be cut off at the edge of the card. He was determined her hand be there.

Everything else is cute about it though. I'd still say Ozy's is worse, and the pirate sluts needed the necks and heights fixed.

You literally see Gawain slide through Karna's spear and land a hit. Karna did not do that. He simply launched Gawain like a catapult.

Make* goddamn I'm starting to get sleepy

>Chevalier
wut

Thanks!

>Captcha: inifap BORNE

I'm late probably, but I noticed intern-kun goofed and put ozzy in

>watered down atalanta

Ozzy's comin' for that booty

The supports I consider useful are the characters I like. I don't use supports of characters I don't like.

I mostly use characters I didn't roll like Arturia Lancer, Gawain, Shuten, Ibaraki, etc. I don't use Waver, nor use my own.