/opgg/ One Piece Games General

It's getting chilly edition

Old:General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/plvl spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Get Ready for Z Sept 27 - Oct 10
>Skill up Sept 25 - Oct 1
>Super Success Oct 4 - Oct 10
>CYO Restaurant le Crap Oct 4, 6, 8, 10
- Raids -
>48 hour Clash of Clashes from 25th to 29th, Garp Aokiji, 24 Hour Zephyr on 29th.
>CoC event with rewards based on clear totals for all players
- Fortnights -
>Count Butler Sept 27 - Oct 11
>Sept 27 - Oct 4 Cobimeppo FN, Arlong FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
N/A
- Fortnights -
>WB Allies Batch 3 FN Sep 20-Oct 4
>Sept 22 - Sept 29 Kimono Crocodile FN, T-Bone FN, Supersonic Ducks FN
>Sept 29 - Okt 6 Men are Forbidden FN, Wanze FN, Ganfor FN
-Raids-
>Sep 26 - 27 Ivankov

Arara

Perona is cute
Perona is CUTE
Perona is C U T E
Perona is CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Z in 1 hr

xth for only autistics cucks save turtles and pigs for 2x super success

Your mom is in 1 hr

Is this the first time Aokiji's been here on 2x?
I'm 550+ days but never farmed him out of laziness. Looks like it's finally time for ice ice man because i'm joining that other guy in not rolling til' year 2 anniversary

Thanks for saying exactly what I said you fat cunt

For all my fellow convicts residing in Impel Down (Australia)

Coles is having 20% off Google Play Gift Cards til the 4th of October (next Tuesday) for all of you that want to whale, but want to whale efficiently.

hey sorry man i didnt see your post and i really didn't mean to upset you. that one is on me. :( i wont do it again.

>Aussie gem pricing
It's not fair, we in NZ get the same prices, I'm not paying fucking $90 a multipull

Not finding you.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

i stopped after a few mins

tapping again

Be grateful. I have to pay $392 for an 85 gem bundle.

what's your ID?

Bind/Despair/CDR or Bind/Despair/Orbs on Aokiji?

Depends on what team you're building him for, but usually CDR.

friend invite sent

Yeah it's fucking bullshit at $1.49 AUD per single gem and around $1 AUD per gem at the 85 gem bundle side of town.
But at least it's somewhat, if only barely, reasonable with 20% off and I don't think it gets any cheaper than that looking at the history of Google Play gift card discounts.

The only reason I'd stock up now is for the 2nd year anniversary, wouldn't waste my money anywhere else.

ty for the keys

This shit isn't funny
>Guys I haven't found young whitebeard on global has he spawned for anyone yet
You guys think these kinds of post are meaningful editions to this disgusting shithole

>putting anything other than Bind/Despair/Autoheal on 3 socket units.

Unless you're building for a Whitebeard team of course.

fuck off bamco. give these fucking dupes to people who need him and give me 3d2y robin or zoro

yeah, thanks for the FP

FUCK YOU I DON'T FUCKING NEED ROBIN

>GUP removed me from his friends list again
You know what at this point I don't care anymore.

That was me, I misunderstood the announcement and thought that Global was getting him at the same time as JP and I wasted stamina on 63 Garp runs before finding out on reddit that he's not on global.

Pls post butler teams

average storm pirates post.jpg

Literally no one cares you two go fuck yourselfs with a cactus wrapped in razor wire.

>reddit
die

At least they were more helpful than you miserable fucks that found it so hard to type something like "Uh user he's not on global yet, that event is JP only right now."

>redditor
>actually retarded
What a surprise.

I've gotten 2 Zoro's and 3 Robins. Lets trade please. I got Fujitora and can't pull Caeser for the life of me.

To be fair, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were trolling instead of being completely retarded.

>baby me through things guys please

this is why people ITT are so much better than people from that shit site with retarded sockets who cant even clear content without paying zenigame 3 multi pulls for advice

people ITT come up with their own teams or look it up themselves when you pander to the dumbest fuck it brings everyone down when you promote the best it brings everyone up and the shitters fall off (you)

I like you. You're a keeper.

>All young WB screenshots are in moonrunes and all chats were about JPN version
>can't fucking tell
You can't blame us if we thought you were shitposting shittily. Turned out you are actually a fucking retard.
Go back to school Jesus X Burgess.

>people ITT come up with their own teams or look it up themselves
Funy, last I checked when Storm Pirates used to do that you sad lot used to beat her down and get her banned because of some stupid pic she added to her posts. You sacrificed quality post content because your autism couldn't handle a picture.

sily boi

>people who never experienced Storm Pirates trying to defend him
wew

You seem to care enough to come here and cry about it.

quicky justify farming Aokiji right now if you don't have Bart

I have no copy of him.

You have WB, who is just a better Bart.

>if you dont have the striker legend
>why would you farm the striker raid boss
>not farming every raid regardless for future content/people ITT who need to use your captain

I have Whitebeard.

Not always, but damn near most of the time. While WB has raw power over Bart, Bart gets to, guaranteed, utilize the 3 turns of orbs and two turns of burst because he has the resilience buff regardless of HP%.

Although I despise avatarposting, your general point isn't wrong.
I shitpost occasionally because it can be funny, but there are people in this thread that are absolutely incapable of allowing actual game discussion to go on without sperging out and flooding (You)'s with nothing but the most useless of useless keyboard strokes.

>go to coles, buy credit, and do another multi because of this post
>all dupes

I... I just want Jinbei as a captain for my Lucci and Marco. I need him.

He gon boost muh Whitebread

It's not just power and speed, but flexibility. Bart can't use GPU, Mihawk, or Doffy in his team without bricking his captain ability.

go back to coles buy another they already pay your $37 an hour to groom elderly women's cats in your inflated shithole of a country

Honestly I would miss his top of the line friend captains but I'm just getting tired of this circus I'm being subjected to and I don't care to deal with it anymore. It's pretty clear now that he doesn't want me on his list even if I have good units to offer so eh.

Even without a Striker legend, Aokiji in a Vergo/Kid team makes for a powerful rainbow team with at least a few guaranteed orbs for a decently strong 2 turn burst, just make sure you pop Aokiji before Vergo and you're sweet.

Just because we have a high minimum wage doesn't mean we have a high median wage you shitlord. A decent job here doesn't get us any more than a decent job in the US. Our shitkickers just get paid more than your's.

True. However, unrealistic this is for most players, Bart can utilize Log Usopp as a low CD delayer, WB can replace Mihawk and there is no 2x orb booster replacer, although Chinjao's 2 turn potential 1.75 is better.

>MFW Doffy hits slim Wapol for 1.3 million damage on the last hit

>Chinjao
Which you're going to 30% health for already. At the very least WB/Bart is better than Bart/Bart.

Soooo, do I use WB or Squard for Aokiji farming? I assume it's the same result regardless, but double Squard for that sweet damage. Buuuut, if I use WB, I don't need to bring mihawk and can instead bring Garp.

and they fucking shouldnt retarded as fuck

someone give me ez aokiji team so I can help the community

I have whitebread at 21 cooldown, gear 3rd, max dexhawk/doffy and sabo like that fucking matters

If you have the sockets, it doesn't matter. Both teams will be easy.

With WB farming, you run the risk of having a really, really bad time in the first room because you will not be able to break the enemy unit defenses with anyone aside from whatever meaty PSY units you brought, or end Combo WB/Doffy.
>spoonfeed me so I can spoonfeed others
Die. And stop being a lazy, stupid, waste of space.

just put up your G3 for people without whitebird are you also farming him?

>whitebread

he meant the community goal, not to give info to others

Squard it is, I suppose.

Lets just see if I remember correctly. Should be...

Double Squard
Rakuyo
Urogoue
Mihawk
GPU/Impact depending on sockets.

Sounds about right. Good luck with farming, everyone.

Will you really reach the bind/despair you need with that setup?

wow, harsh much. I mean I could just use my double mihawk, I just wondering if I could do better. I hope you have a chill day brother.

Yeah I'll put up garp, G3 and squard. and yeah, I need skill ups.

All you need is bind level 1, between GPU and Garp, I get at least level 1. Gets rid of that pesky stage with the marines, and 1 turn bind on Aokiji makes sure I can do a full burst on one of the off turns.

>being this fucking new

>being a rude jerk

>waaah people are mean

You know, if one person needs to be banned from this thread it's you.

ok double whitebeard is actually disgustingly bad and inconsistent literal garbage

>Try double Sengoku
>Piss easy and fast
>Try double SW Shanks
>This damage should be illegal
God damn.

Literally stop being such a fucking baby, and lurk before you post.

see
He's far from an all purpose legend. Multi-purpose? Yup. Pretty good for most things? Kinda. Aokiji is an example of something you don't want to do with Whitebeard if you can avoid it.

>I can't handle bants, you should be banned.
Leave.

Double SW Shanks is always fun because you just keep getting Yellow Orbs. Wen you throw in Orb Matching Sockets too, you get like 3+ every turn.

Samefag

it wasnt the first room that got me it was the 2nd
the turtle a minion and the lobster all spawned on a 2 turn cooldown everything else was one

so once i cleared everything i didnt have a yellow orb which apparently you have to have to kill the lobster so i died to it since it isnt killable otherwise RNG fiesta bullshit

>Pretty good for most things? Kinda
I'll be the first to admit that Aokiji farming with WB can be a pain, but it's pretty retarded to say things like that.

>doesn't know how post times work
>can't handle banter
Bad news, whiny bitch.

>posts less than a minute apart from each other
Not only are you a fucking pussy, because people online are saying mean words, but you're retarded too. Fucking kill yourself.

There are multiple other occasions in story and a few raids where he is less than ideal. With just a 1.5x boost from the boat, he is much less than ideal for certain content. Namely, some story, colo, Raid Sabo and Aokiji.

Why isnt double blackbeard used for Aokiji? Does his special just not do enough damage to Aokiji

Math it out and you'll find your answer, user.

Yeah, Aokiji has 4 million health. Double BB specials can't even come close.

GL doing 4 million damage to nigger with niggerbeard

I'm not arguing that he's good for the content that he isn't, I'm arguing about the tepid "he's kinda good at most things". He does most things well, and the things he does well he does very well.

I definitely wouldn't do several things with him for obvious reasons.

You are correct and my sentiment is similar to yours, I should have phrased the original post differently.

Oh that's fine. I've just seen an upswing in new people who are retarded and can't into WB thinking he's shit and I don't want people encouraging that thought.

I'm just looking forward to breezing past Enel with WB once we get the next few Colo batches.

Plus there's an all blue stage variation of the Marines on stage 3 that will absolutely fucking destroy a BB run.

I think this could theoretically do it consistently in the future assuming Franky maxes at 10. I don't think it's a reasonable team though.

Not sure why the DB doesn't have it since his books have been out on Japan for awhile now, but Franky goes down to 8.

so with THAT set up you can do 828330 dmg before he hastes and one hits you

where is your 3.2million damage coming from?

Young Baby-5 fortnight soon.

BUILT

Assuming 120k damage/turn after I put his defense in.

0: 4 million
1: 3.88
2: 3.76
3: 3.64
WB: 2.55
Hack: 2.03
BB/BB: 0.11
4: 0

It's very very tight.