youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ about the game
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768037287
discord.gg/Kgfd9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Every fucking Kinessa player ever says they're focused by andro or Skye
That's because it's the flanker's job to make Kinessa miserable. If you don't remove her, she turns the entire area surrounding the point/payload into a killing field and will pick off your teammates.

What's this general's opinion on Fernando losing weapon damage but getting the ability to set people on fire?

4th for cumming on cassie's cute tummy

It makes sense for his weapon. People have said Fernando's flame lance was garbage, anyway. Now that he's got a fire DoT to spread around, he's got a bit more to give.

Did Cassie agree to let you cum on her tummy? I'm not sure she would like that.

Free Buck + Commando skin unlock
Free Cassie Northern Watch Skin unlock
Free Fernando Onslaught Skin unlock

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768037287

With most of them you have to sub to some shitty youtube channel and you get a key. Just unsub and enter the key in the store page of Paladins.

he didn't need the buff.

sure other frontliners technically got buffs as well but he really didn't need it.

This, Cassie would never agree to that because she always makes you cum inside.

Barik technically got a bugfix that makes his shotty "more reliable." Everyone has said that Nando has piddly damage, though.

>Onslaught Fern + Onyx Horse
poor man's founder pack

Fernando has the lowest damage on his main weapon, a whooping 400 DPS. Two Fernandos can literally empty their clips into each other and not kill anything.

>List is a lot bigger than that, mate.
Name them and why you think Skye shits on them in a 1v1 situation.
Ruckus can get picked easily because of the shield cooldown, Drogoz gets shot out of the sky, Kinessa/Bomb King have no burst/escape/sustain. Besides them, there's no reason you should die to Skye 1v1 as a tank or a support. Androxus, Buck and Pip completely shit on her in duels. Evie just flies/blinks away. Cassie/Viktor vs Skye is pretty much a skill matchup.

>Northern watch skin is fucking beast
>removes the tum

>Say skin is good
>Act upset about the reason the skin is good

Uhh okay

Well yeah, because she needs to bundle up against the cold.

Andro's fan has a wide spread and you need to be at point blank with it. Andro is as good as your aim otherwise. Trust me, a good Andro is deadly

>Ruckus losing to Skye
[X] Doubt

Evie's damage is reliable if you aren't a pussy.

Its a very small change. His dps while shooting you is the same, but you'll burn for a couple hundred damage after you get out of his range.
He's better at dealing consistent damage because spraying a few people in a teamfight can keep the burn going, but he's worse at killing deployables and shields that don't burn.
Mostly its just for the sake of making the flamethrower character actually light people on fire, its not really a balance change.

Ying's gonna be a free champ too.

Well, thats the average price of an elf.

it makes fighting him then running off to heal annoying as shit.

Where do you see that?

I really hope Hi-Rez didn't make her free, she's one of the hardest champions in the game to play effectively. A good Ying can be terrifying but a bad Ying may as well make the game be 4 v 5. I can already see games tomorrow being ruined by shitty Yings.

I don't think she very much shits on anyone, except Kinessa; This isn't Overwatch's shit rock-paper-scissors system of """balance""".

nice
>that's what autorun means
I thought it meant for Viktor's sprint...

Don't worry friend, I'm low level, so I can be shitty with other new players so that by the time I hit the cap I'll be a solid decent at the very least

That was offensive Ying. This is support Ying, and she'll be completely different.

so they made her less fun to appeal to shitters?

>tfw shit drogoz
>tfw just buy morale boost and dragonpunch people all match

She is a healer now user.

any tips for burger king?

>and she'll be completely different.

No

countdown IV is better than backdraft IV

switch backdraft to fallout first off.

We lost. And you know why we lost? Because of that disgusting piece of shit bitch named Skye. That's why we lost. She was literally the only reason we lost that game.

Seriously, that faggot couldn't even kill me in a 1v1 when he got the drop on me multiple times with his poison shit. He was completely useless. His teammates, though, managed to stall the game long enough for that maggot to buy and upgrade the Ult charge burn card. And then he started using his Ult every 30-40 seconds and getting multikills left and right. We couldn't do anything, because even one or two deaths gave them a small advantage and the opportunity to push the cart a bit more. And they kept pushing it little by little after every poison bomb, until they won.

Considering her kit is basically the same as before minus Illusions healing allies and minus her ultimate healing allies instead of dealing damage to enemies, I don't see her becoming any easier for shitters not to fuck up. They didn't even change Dimension Link which is one of the worst escape skills in the game because of how unreliable it can be at times.

I was in that game too. I was Cassie. I wasn't paying attention to the Skye bombs, so I couldn't say how big an impact they were.

I know right. How dare they use a cheap strategy like that. It would be like, say, someone building their character around an obviously overpowered loadout card. One which the devs themselves have taken notice of. And they just use that over and over again with no regard for sportsmanship or nothing. Totally unfair.
Then again, it's just a game, right?

Fernando can do a shitton of burst if you build him correctly
Remember that fireball does increased damage to consecutive targets and you can have it on 4sec cooldown

>it's a "the servers decide to have a seizure, teleporting people across the map and making everyone lag" episode

>trying to destroy shields
>as nando
>ever

>Androxus can now block Buck's leap
Wait
What

Edginess is a path to many abilities some would consider to be unnatural.

>pshh nothin personal kid

>mfw cassie with wrecker III
barik's shield never stood a chance

Cassie is hands down one of the best characters to equip Wrecker. It is unfair how quickly she can destroy shields with ti.

Drogoz with Salvo and a certain card is better.

He can break any shield instantly that way.

well you see buck was clearly too OP with his 540 DPS (2nd lowest in the game) so they clearly had to nerf him and buff androxus simultanously because buck was just dominating androxus way too hard

do you get it now?

nice butt

this game needs to seriously pick up the pace in terms of ludes if it wants to stand a chance against OW

blizzard using dark waifu sorcery to construct perfect waifus, only the power of BR and RU artfags can save us...

Yeah, but that requires playing Drogoz.

Hey man Drogoz is fun if you get good at hitting his fire spit from thrust

dude absolutely annihilates teams

Plus being able to instagib tanks with his ult is way more useful than you'd think

>Hey man Drogoz is fun if you get good at hitting his fire spit from thrust
any tips for this tbqh?

>Plus being able to instagib tanks with his ult is way more useful than you'd think
No shit. As somewhat unwieldy as it is, Drogoz's rocket punch is one of his best tools because it instantly removes whoever he wants from the fight.

>it's a "you're a tank player, your team has no reliable dps, and DROGOZ WILL TUNNEL DRAGON PUNCH ON YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE" episode

does makoa's ult trick the percent health damage or no

>tfw I read that as black/red and red/blue artifacts
I should stop playing so much magic

I wonder if Hi-Rez fixed the volume on Drogoz's VP. Since Default Vps are easily obtainable with gold I can hear the Drogoz Woohoo spammers right now.

discord.gg/Kgfd9

>playing Fernando
>Enemy Drogoz ults
>Jump on payload
>Fucker gets stuck on it

Almost sad that they're fixing the payload hitbox.

No. No matter who you are, no matter what you're doing, you are fucking dead if Drogoz punches you in the head. Hell, come next patch, even Evie's Ice Block won't save her from the dragon dick.

Dragon Punch can still oneshot Makoa during Ancient Rage.

What about the Evie spammers?
>VEG
*inhale* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CHOO CHOO

Its way too easy to avoid. I haven't been hit by it as Fernando in ages, and even as Makoa I can usually use shell spin to dodge the first pass and then play ring around the payload or something until it runs out.

>chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOOOOO

>Hell, come next patch, even Evie's Ice Block won't save her from the dragon dick.

You read that wrong, there's currently a bug where Drogoz can hit her through Ice Block when that shouldn't be possible. They're fixing it next patch so that Ice Block can properly block it.

Ice Block

Fixed a bug where Ice Block would not protect against Drogoz Ult.

All it does is deal damage equal to your current health. If you're invulnerable it does nothing. Ghost Walk and Fernando's ult both beat it too.

So the only things that can stop the dragon punch are an ice shield and Fernando's strength of will.

Yeah, okay.

Are there Australian servers yet? I can't play Eevie with 300 ping.

Or just running in circles around a pillar.

>ghost walk
God don't remind me. This is my favorite thing to do as Grohk.

>BEHOLD THE DRAGON'S FURY speeding right at me
>Ghost Walk
>Drogoz flies right through me and kills my frontline

I know it's bad but I can't stop doing it it's just so fucking hilarious

Winning 4v4s is wierd

>mfw you hook a barik before he can deploy his turret and shield and your team rapes him
Is there a better feeling?

The OP pastebin should be updated with the new Overtime rules, since Overtime will now degrade the longer it goes on.

Hooking a bomb king and taking him over the cliff with you

Hooking an Evie mid-flight. It's like skeet shooting.

>not hooking him off with you and then shell spinning back on stage

>tfw my average queue times are now 5 minutes for casual and 10 minutes for competitive

i thought this game was supposed to be alive???

>Is there a better feeling?
Raping Ying with my fat ork dick like the elven SLUT she is.

They most likely did it to round out the roster.

Git gud

Deleting the backline DPS with Fernando's fireball

Basic is aight but honestly for me at least the charge aspect is fucking useless outside of mobility without anything to boost it because that 200 damage is pretty shit and only good for killing near dead enemies.

How do I git gud at bad dragon? I heard that shooting rocket first and then the bubble is best way to pop it, does that also mean I can actually use a higher move speed for the bubble?

>dc at match start
>reload in
>look at match history, its marked as victory
>has my name going 2-25 but team still won
>tfw you disconnect a bot takes over and make you look like a complete shitter
>super paranoid I'll end up on someone's screenshot when not even in game
well at least now I found out what happens when you dc but fuck man
Why is there no option to opt out of joining cambodian sweatshop servers with 400+ ping?
I don't want to look like a shitter

No, that's a terrible waste of points. Go for direct hits and delete shields with your Salvo attack. Experiment with different speed to find a range you like but usually the 1st upgrade is sufficient.

>I heard that shooting rocket first and then the bubble is best way to pop it
This is bullshit, I'm pretty sure its only one guy repeating it who has never tried, because it flat out doesn't work. With max spit speed, the bubble and the rocket travel almost exactly the same rate and its physically impossible to actually get them to connect, you can test it in the shooting range, whichever one you fire first will hit the invisible walls at the edge of the map before the second one catches up.
The card is okay at 1 point, but anything more than that actually makes the ability worse.

Also what cards are good? I mainly took rocket shit so I can hop high and fast and at times I can almost ski like in tribes but I can't seem to hit shit real good

>I can't seem to hit shit real good
That's not exactly something your build can change. That's just skill. 90% of getting better at FPS games is just actually being able to hit the opponent.

>obvious shitty person on your team
>fights are all 4v5 because they are never on the objective or doing shit like playing Makoa long range
>most of the other team says GG in lobby chat at the end of easy win
I hate this shit. Why do I always get stuck with a retarded 12 year old BR on my teams?

seems like it's getting worse, don't know how it's possible

Some trick I learned recently:

The B taunt is a very useful method to check around without revealing yourself. It can be useful in helping you launch a surprise attack or run if a group is on the way.

>level 1 Makoa magically lands every single hook, even on mid-dash targets
Sounds legit.

makoa's hook isn't hitscan.

it's just REALLY easy to land.

>Also what cards are good
None of them really. I tend to always use the cd reductions per target hit with fire spit, but all the ones that buff thrust are kind of ass because its never going to be a good mobility skill and just floating around gets you killed by hitscan characters, and salvo's cards don't really make it any better except at wiping out shields, which its already great at.

Right now I'm using
>Masterful 4
>Lung Capacity 1
>Survival 1
>Hot Swap 4
>Thrill of the Hunt 2
And its seeming better than any of the builds I had tried that focused on actually making his abilities good.
Thrust is mostly just for the damage boost, hang out behind your front line shooting rockets, only use Salvo when someone puts up a shield, use Thrust to shoot past their front line but don't hover because you'll just get killed, unless they have only characters with slow projectiles in which case you might actually be able to use a pure hovering build but it never really happens.
His ult is best used right when a high hp target respawns and gets back into the fight. If you can kill Fernando with your team in a fight, then ult him when they all respawn you're way ahead.

Hitting people with rockets is tough. You improve with practice, but they're slow and the splash is pathetically small so sometimes you're just not going to be able to, particularly from medium range up, which means you get pretty fucked by characters like Viktor and Cassie who are great at those ranges. Your best hope is hit them with the fire spit AoE from close range, then tag them with a rocket and hope 1950 damage is enough.

>Hot Swap 4
and you say this works for you?

It could just be that he's not shit at shooters. I mean, that is possible you know, levels don't actually mean anything.

Why most of viktor just buy reload 3?

For the damage boost on the first 4 shots I guess

Who knows why they think that's better than no healing or no shields.

Thing is with the flight I use it for just mobility rather than just hanging mid-air. I like to zip up and rain missiles especially salvo doing strafing runs because that type of shit makes me rock hard.

DESU I don't think Drogoz's anything really support that playstyle real well

With killer strats like that you should play Skye instead

>it's another "Skye and Evie go face to face with the tanks instead on flanking that 11 kills streak Kinessa on the back" episode

As Grohk how the fuck do you deal with a team that knows to focus your totem? Should I have the totem health card maxed?

>pick Fernando
>team picks kinessa, cassie, viktor, skye
>lost
mfw they have 0 objective points