/fog/ Fallout General

cant be assed to edition edition

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hvIFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mags is best!

Reminder,: Writernon wants you stop buying these shitty games.

>Enclave OPs
Not even once.

Who?

Been a long time since I've played, I think since the Far Harbor leak.
Anything noteworthy since then? Recommended mods? Might as well get back into it.

Nuka World is average writing but some nice environment designs, and the raider gameplay is an alternative to regular settlements. Also the AK style rifle introduced by it is fucking satisfying.

I'm installing Nuka World right now. I bought it because I really like playing as a raider type, but honestly I don't know much about this. Does it completely replace settlement building? Can I still build shit?

No, it's pretty much just a slight tweak to the existing settlement system.
Instead of having your settlers/raiders do things themselves, you intimidate nearby settlements into doing them for you.

Trainwiz, what was your experience of rape and death threats?

As per the last thread I decided to attempt to make nuka cola cherry because of another anons experimenting. May he rest in peace.

Regular Coke
Mt Dew Code Red
Vanilla Pepsi

pretty good, not sure if I should get rid of the carbonation for the true experience though

>Nuka World is average writing but some nice environment designs
Sounds about right for Bethesda.

>Coke and Pepsi mixed
Absolute madman.

>going through old screenshots
>suddenly reminded of the inner turmoil of deciding clothes for a brownskinned burnt sorta-MILF

>As per the last thread I decided to attempt to make nuka cola cherry because of another anons experimenting. May he rest in peace.
Is it not just supposed to be cherry Coke?

I'd assume so, but Nuka-Cola is supposed to have 17 fruit flavors in addition to the cola so I guess these niggas decided to science.

Nuka-Cola Wild > Sunset Sarsaparilla

I already use one labour camp farm and one labour camp scavenger pit for all my settlements anyway. And then my waterfarm of course. What will this mean for me? It's gonna fuck up my supply lines? Thanks for giving up some info, by the way. I was having trouble finding information that wasn't just guides.

Don't take over/intimidate any of your existing settlements and it shouldn't change anything at all, it will piss off Preston but who gives a shit about that

>tfw no Dixie companion

I would hydrate your leathers with my semen.

If you're going to Pajeetpost, at least make some spelling mistakes for authenticity.

Mags >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nisha > Dixie

>le bored rich girl gang leader
Fuck off mate, she's shit.

>Dixie
Who?

What'a a fps above 60 that's safe to cap the game at? I know when you go too far over the game has physics and speedup issues, but I think 65 or 70 should be safe, yeah?

I do not understand your style of memestering.

But anyways, leather is only strong when hydrated. when it dries out it rips like paper, while semen might not be the best way to keep leather hydrated it would work in this instance because getting pregnant in the wasteland is quite the hill to get over so finishing on the clothing would still get the job done (an orgasm) and still have a function.

QT sociopath from Nuka World.

My Nora cosplay as Dixie

It's probably pretty simple to turn her into a bare bones companion. The real trouble comes from getting them voiced lines up in there.

THICC
H
I
C
C

I just want to get her out of this dark hole. And watch her raid Mags' dark hole.

what the fuck are you doing, Curie?

Looks like she's having fun.

post that preset famb

Oh man, i wasn't going to muck about with bodysliding and mods and shit but...I could fap to that.
Uh...how big does the ass go on those sliders?

Versus your try hard, hillbilly serial killer?

Nah, fag, I don't have Deliverence fantasies. Mags may be a rich snob, but she's an effective mercenary leader. She's the only gang leader with real ambition and a goal oriented mentality. She would be fine breeding stock for Punished Nate.

imgur.com/a/hvIFs

>Dixie
>try hard
Homie, she's the straight-up meanest person in Fallout 4. She'd ruin Kellogg any day of the week.

Anyone know how I get rid of that awful blurry filter over everything that happens when I turn the sky on in CK

Ooooh, she can trick gullible wastelanders and stick them with the pointy end of a piece of metal.

Mags is a fucking operational operator operating operationally. She basically The fucking Boss.

Mags is basically just a spoiled brat who fucked up out of greed and couldn't cut it in the likes of the Gunners, and went full retard... I mean raider. You never go full raider.

She's also probably fucking her brother.

Mags is too afraid to break the truce, while Dixie is out there murdering all day erry day.

Also her hair isn't fucking ridiculous.

Im too afraid to disable to my mod to check, but did they ever add more upgrades to raider power armor with nuka world?

Mags is the best raider wife

>raider wife
Well shit, off to Nuka World I go.

There's no literal waifus, the only companion is a guy.

He's pretty cool but I wouldn't switch teams for him.

>There's no literal waifus

Mags is stuck to the roof of the power plant, after I blew her limbs off. Gold digging cunt

>day 3 or 4 of my modded survival double barrel shotgun only run
>shocked at how much killing power this has
>all pellets hit up close hit two shots a deathclaw
>takes 4 all pellet hits to kill a behemoth
>if I pop a jet have plenty of time to dodge and reload and killing without getting hit
This is pretty fucking fun, kinda wondering if I should drop the sawed off mod and mod it for a tighter spread and whatnot

just wait until you level up a bit and all the enemies become bulletsponges

>level 95 survival
>everything still goes down in less than 10 hits with my auto
>single shot with my sniper
So when does the bullet sponge set in?

He's doing a double-barrel only run you mongoloid
Needing to be point-blank range and reload time is going to kill him

>everything's a bullet sponge!
>nah
>w-well he's got to get close so he's gonna get killed! maybe...
;^)

r8 my c8

Level 35 right now. Armor Pen enchant on the rifle plus survival has a damage bonus. not sure when the bullet sponge thing kicks in but I am stocked up on Overdrive from the lack of need of it

3/10. And those 3 points are because you covered its face up.

You faggots seem a little perturbed. Can't handle the bantz? Maybe rebbit would be more to the tune of your delicate sensibilities.

>people don't like my shitty choice of waifu
>I know, I'll call them mad! that will show them!
The fucking state of you m8.

So is that good on the relative scale of Caits

>cait
>not curie
if you're gonna go the sciency route you picked the wrong grill

Yes, not having to look at that abomination is a big improvement.

>My Internet tough guy act backfired and this guy is laughing at me
>Better start meme arrow implications to prove I'm super serious on a taiwanese cartoon image board
>REEEEEEEEEEE

>can't handle bantz
>accuse other people of not being able to handle bantz
>get called out for not being able to handle bantz
>tantrum
Noice.

I kept Curie as a robot for this run

>trapping a potential savior of mankind in a robot body unable to become inspired
That's cruel man.

Dude, the whole, "Hurr I troll u" act was tired back in 2006. You got butthurt about your waifus being insulted and now you're trying way too hard to turn it around.

This is why you waifu faggots get made fun of all the time.

jesus fucking christ, far harbor just throws exp at you. with double exp mod on I get like 600 exp per ghoul, and there are a lot of fucking ghouls

It's ok we still fug

good man

shut your faggot face

>have Preston as a companion
>he disappears for some reason
>head to the castle, he isn't there
>use the settlement management computer to track him
>3 distances away
>he's right behind me
>he isn't wearing the power armor I put him in
>no idea when or where he took it off
>fully modded x01 suit lost forever

Into the pillory with him

Some faggot who got BTFO is claiming victory in an argument, and I'm not going to let him get away with it. I'd let it go but Mags has literally no redeeming qualities beyond her face being clean.

>double exp mod

Post screenshots of ENBs/Reshades. I don't want to dig through 100000 special snowflake monochromatic/blown out nexus uploads to find a good one.

filename related :^)

Just in case anyone was wondering for any future character ideas. Steady Aim DOES NOT effect shotguns, both double barrel and combat. id post screenshots but its weird posting two of the same shit

>jesus fucking christ, far harbor just throws exp at you. with double exp mod on I get like 600 exp per ghoul, and there are a lot of fucking ghouls
>double xp mod
Why? The base game throws XP at you.

Just get a room and fuck already you flaming homos

CUTE!

Dont under estimate armor penetration, with rifleman spec + legendary effect it rips through armor which causes most of the sponge effect. my perma power armor laser rifle character did quite well into the 80s and DLC

Is there a mod that gives you more skillpoints/spendable points when you level up?

Speed shit up at lower levels and just dont care at higher levels. this game is dirt slow 1-15, then it starts picking up speed there

What body mod?

Various.

CBBE obviuosly

Anyone else having a neck down skin tone issue when changing characters using CBBE?

Going from a pale asian and then switching to a more caucasian character with a tanned head and pale body is weird.

C stands for Cute and Curie is cute!

>tfw no 35% ABV Coke products to drink

Just mix your own.

Consider that 35% alcohol is nearly as strong as most commercially available spirits, then imagine how good that would taste mixed with cola.

You'd either have awful tasting shit, or be wasting good alcohol on mixing.

Or take some of the make-your-own-soda stuff, use the concentrated syrup in a higher serving and blast the carbonated stuff in all the while putting in the recommended alcohol.

Also, if you are feeling frisky there is a type of vodka called Devil's Springs which is 70-75% alcohol, you can probably sorta kinda easily I guess get 35% alch with simple soda and Devil's Springs

If I claim farms for the Brotherhood by killing everyone what happens in the long run? My character is socially retarded.

It's a Bethesda game. Nothing you do has real consequences. It's not like we get a real fallout style ending in this game anyway.

Well the plan was to play as a faithful Brotherhood stooge until I met my son and then side with the Institute and use the Minutemen to take over the Commonwealth in their name.

I was wondering if murdering villages would complicate the Minutemen side of things at all.

Some fag on who some other fag keeps trying to make a meme because it's lel so cringey XD

Most pharmacies and drug stores sell pure ethanol. Using cola syrup (like suggests) in bourbon would probably get you closer to what I imagine NukaCola Dark tastes like, though. I think I am going to try this tonight.

>bourbon and cola
Nah I'm not 16 anymore.

It fits with NukaCola Dark's marketing being aimed mostly at women.