triumph.gg
eyosongive.us
legends.gg
lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

ranked is down on euw

what do you think they did wrong this time

>tfw only playing two games a day on my main right now
At least I'm gaining a few lp a day because it's pretty much been lose 1 win 1 for a bit.

2017 can't get here fast enough...

Psh, why haven't you taken me into ranked in a few months kid, you scared?

Do not hurt our queen.

When do these skins come out

I'm sorry Terrorblade but you suck too much.

Yordle females are ripe for thorough breeding by virile human males.

Two weeks

Weedwick build?

Would humans and yordles even be able to procreate?

barrel

FUUUUCK

Rush Aghanim's.

I'm sure you could find "better" runes but I like to run this set up.

no

Mercs/Bloodrazor/bork/DMP/SV/GA. Mercs can be substituted for Tabis, bork can be substituted for Wit's, DMP can be substituted for FH.

He doesn't have good base-stats without tank items. With tank items they make up for it and the base damage is powerful enough on it's own.

They anticipated the main tanky item he'd ever build was RoA. It also doesn't help with CDR overload being on Trinity Force and virtually every other item and instead of tapping into his Cooldowns/mana costs they keep nerfing everything else around him. It's been LONG established that AP ekko is balanced and has been for a very long time.

HOWEVER

Tank Ekko is not balanced due to CDR being too abundant and turning his inherently balanced kit 180 degrees backwords and turning his "set up play style" into "spam everything". Itemization and riot's balancing team incompetence (seriously, mana costs and CDR? What are those!?!) are what is making Tank Ekko broken and ironically killing AP ekko.

And before you say "lol just delet the whole kit!" Riot's never removing a champion from the game. Kog'maw being reverted doesnt change anything either.

Warwick is a killing machine with the right items holy shit

>get Aghanim's scepter on Warwick
>apply on-hit effects 10 times

Yes

>scaling armor
>not just cropping the pic

One way to find out.

Bloodrazor

Are you ahead? BOTRK/wits end

If behind or simply after that general tank shit like deadmans/spirit visage

Always redsmite before ulting. its 500 free true damage

I doubt Gryff's Boon is as good as rancor, the loss of one power is quite significant in bogles decks because you're trying to outrace the opponent getting ANYTHING that can deal with you. Needing even one more turn is a big deal, and I'm not sure what Bogles would even be cutting to make room for it. Maybe that creature that gets +2/+2 for each enchant you have, and each time you play an enchant creature you draw a card?

But that's okay because bogles will never, EVER be a tier 1 deck because then people would just sideboard Spring Cleaning.

just delet the whole kit tbdesu

Why can't people crop if their lives depended on it?

The abundance of CDR is one of the biggest underlying problems the game has anyway.

PLOW AND HEAVILY BREED IN ORDER TO PRESERVE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS

Is this bad motherfucker viable right now? I wanna get some suckers salty with his ult again

dont trip

Better pic~
Fixed and I just never bought the 1 armor rune so all my pages have 1 scaling armor rune lel.

Just run Back to Nature you dingus

Breast Waifu!

the order is given

I like this meme

The #1 way to fix Modern in one easy step?

Reprint Price of Progress. Fuck greedy manabases, fuck 3+color goodstuff decks, fuck everything. It'd stabilize prices instantly because people wouldn't be jamming 20 nonbasics in every deck, and it would make a lot of fairer decks playable as a result. Would it make burn into an instant tier 0 deck? Sure, but whatever. It's the price of progress :^)

I swear I'm either playing against ap supports every game or adc's with bloodlust or both. Makes laning harder.

twich is sexy

draaaaven
xth for being garbo in vg vs vg
Debonair Draven in 5~ months!

Not Storm Spirit, The Champion Who Isn't Storm Spirit.

Passive: Every 8 seconds without taking damage from champions or epic monsters Not Storm Spirit gains a spell shield equal to 10% of his current mana.

Q: Not Storm Spirit hurls a spear of lightning that grows in power whenever it kills an enemy.

W: Storm spirit's next auto attack is empowered, dealing X + X%AD + X% missing HP(+X% per X AD). If it kills its target lightning chains to up to 5 additional targets, dealing 30% of the initial damage. Storm spirit refunds 30% of the mana spent for every enemy killed by chain lightning.

E: Not Storm Spirit places a ward which activates and becomes stealthed after 6 seconds. When an enemy is within a ward's vision range the ward will chase them, and if it comes in contact with it it will deal damage over time and reveal them on the map for a duration while periodically mini-stunning them for 0.1 seconds every second.

R: Not Storm Spirit becomes invulnerable and dashes toward a location on the map, dealing increasingly more damage to enemies he passes through the further he travels while draining his own health and mana.

Not Storm Spirit deals bonus damage to enemies with wards latched onto them and may ready W while moving via R.

quick lolg, tell me whom yo buy and why I should buy them

So I've managed to climb out of gold into plat4 early this month, and god damn it, this elo is hell. Every fucking one in this bracket is a fucking primadonna with egos the size of their mother's backside. On almost every game somebody blows up and decides to AFK or troll at the slightest provocation. ADCs sperging over the support taking a cannon minion, midlaners qqing over the jungler using smite to secure a kill, supports leaving botlane to 1 v 2 because they missed a cs. Everyone is the next Faker and they have to point out every single thing they think the other teammates should had done. It's so fucking toxic that honestly I'm not even surprised that on about half of the games somebody says in the pre-game lobby: "i'm chat restricted so mind the pings".

If diamond is anything like this shit I'll frankly start tanking my mmr to go back to gold. Or start a fucking smurf.

thanks for subscribing

best jungler

best girl

move

High diamond is fucking cancer

Eternal life...

>that fucking tie

results of Veeky Forums vs /vg
a very simple affair

>highest win rate on shyvana got fervor instead of SoTA

did i missed the memo?

no he isn't he didnt make the list

I want to have several children with sona!

lol

boop

chronobreak

rolling

rolling for valor

and I roll the dice

>draven wasn't bullied and made it on
yaaaaay!

roll for renekton kled rengar or gnar

It's actually not. The problem is specific champions' kits and the fact that they can abuse them. Manaless cancer like Riven, Yasuo, Zed, Lee Sin, etc., should not be able to benefit from cooldown reduction at all because the resources they use (or don't use) do not burden them at all, and allowing them to shorten their cooldowns just doesn't make sense from an objective point of view. "If mana-based champs can do it then all champs should!" is an invalid argument because mana-based champs have no way of restoring significantly restoring their mana throughout the course of a match.

doing it for fun.

It was always better on her and always will be.

spin the wheel

>all these duplicates
>all those missing champions

why

alright gamergirls whomever i get you gotta cosplay

Rolling for someone fertile.

mmmmmmm

HYAGHGHG
HA HA HA

With a twist who ever I roll I will play next game.

>jhin isn't 44
>not even a single 4

inb4 Riot throws out Urgot's design entirely and replaces him with some Noxian pretty boy.

Except it kind of is.

40% CDR costs nothing now. You can get it on any build and not lose damage or utility that you need.

Mana-less champions can still exist and be balanced (shocking I know), but at the cost of higher Cooldowns to compensate. However Riot can't into balance and so they fail to back it up.

Ekko has mana, but his cooldowns are so insanely low combined with the 40% cdr he might as well be playing URF

wait a sec what does it mean

Rollin rollin rollin
Though the streams are swollen
Keep them doggies rollin

Is Zyra fertile?

furry get

Oh look at it go

give me that bunny butt

Because fuck some of those champions.

I'm serious. I didn't give a shit.

Who wants to roll and get Gragas? Would you honestly fap to Male Aatrox?

GIMME A YORDLE

please no freaky bdsm fetishist or something.

>reksai
kek

I'm not talking about possibilities, I'm talking about how the game is now. Manaless champs can obviously be balanced with higher cooldowns if and only if their lowest cooldown spell at 45% CDR is higher than the lowest cooldown spell of any mana-based mage without CDR.

Ekko is a nuisance because his kit is extremely overloaded. If it weren't even half as overloaded, he might be balanced, but he will always be broken with or without cooldown reduction and AP ratios because of his kit.

how do I get freelo with lane bully croc?

>zed will be unfun to even play after his changes
>still more cancerous
>but zeds fanbase will suffer as well
stop letting them get away with it

Rolling for Quinn
Or Vi

The point of these charts is sometimes you get fucked by a bad roll. It happens.

Only including half of the cast is retarded.

Hey guys, lolbab from 2019 here. This new Ryze rework is fucking cancer. You guys should enjoy not having him around so much.

Anyone want to know who wins Worlds in 2016?

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

>watching a buddy play Aatrox
>he NEVER switches W to Blood Price
>"W is my only sustain! if I use the toggle I have no sustain and die even faster!"

Well arent you lucky cupcake.

we already know it's rox

>Vi

Welp.

is it imay?

How many reworks has Ryze gone through now and did they finally rework Galio?

>playing aatrox

Who would willingly do this to themselves?

Gimme best girl!

>zed will be unfun to even play
>Implying Zed isn't fun to play

You can hate fighting against him all you want but you can't tell me you never once had fun being the shadow ninja man of many faker fanboys.

FUCK NOT DIANA

REROLLING