/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 28th:
48 BC – Pompey the Great is assassinated on the orders of King Ptolemy of Egypt after landing in Egypt.
1066 – William the Conqueror invades England beginning the Norman conquest of England.
1791 – France becomes the first country to emancipate its Jewish population.
1928 – Sir Alexander Fleming notices a bacteria-killing mold growing in his laboratory, discovering what later became known as penicillin.
1939 – Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union agree on a division of Poland after their invasion during World War II.

>News
EU4 - 22/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-22nd-of-september-2016.970333/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6 - 15/09/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
instagram.com/buon_buon/?hl=en
steamcommunity.com/id/wewlord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

post link to that ru site with CK2 DLC

Nicky

Based

im pretending to be retarded look at my epic ironic shitpost lol

so meta lol

It's gotten to the point where there is nothing to lose. This thread is almost entirely people either being retarded or "pretending" to be retarded, I'm sick of it. This general used to be a bastion of Veeky Forums, maybe even Veeky Forums in general. Now it's like watching your parent very far into Alzheimer's now. There are brief moments of clarity where you think it'll come back, everything will be okay, and then it comes back and that glimmer of the past is gone.

Hello, good gentlemen. I was wondering if any of you know how to get to Reddit from here.

Thanks

reddit.com/

Is that actually you?

Sure is mate.

No, it's
instagram.com/buon_buon/?hl=en

The guy who posted that image is too young to grow a beard.

WE

Thanks, lad. If feels good to know there's someone else in this with me, just to know I'm not the only one who wants the situation to improve.

Are you a Beaner?

old people are cancer. what the fuck is the point of a website like this without youthfulness

based teenbro dropping truthbombs on the dying greycunts of the /gsg/

Punished Nicky

Old people used to be cool before people born in the 40s and 50s got old.

treed

>keep starting megacampaigns
>either get way too big and blobby or lose interest

What should I do? I'd really like to do an AAR for you guys, I used to run quests on Veeky Forums so I like to think that I'm a moderately competent writer, I'm just having a hard time thinking of something that will be unique AND not ridiculously ahistorical memetic at the same time.

That guy who posted a viking invasion of North Africa looks like it could be fun, but would get shat on for being memey. I'd love some suggestions.

Hate the whole gritty filter thing he's got going on

Would still pay good money to watch him fuck my sister though

TRUST NOBODY OVER 27

Hashbin in the op

The situation isn't going to improve. It's downhill from now on.

Only way Veeky Forums could be saved would be forcing people to create accounts, changing nothing with anonymous/trip thing though, and implementing stricter moderation who permabans if you act like a teenager, not just when you admit you are one.

Get something plausible, I don't know. Like the Latin Empire or a Muslim-united Iberia. You need some house rules and you need to avoid blobbing altogether.

What is the go-to minimod for neurotypical individuals who like to have fun while playing Victoria II now that UnHMM is no longer being updated?

Is the latest version of HPM that no longer works with UnHMM worth upgrading to?

what the fuck do I do with the bit of italy still colored green? I mean I know I want sardinia independent but literally what even happens in the other green part?
are my partitions so far logical? I really like the gross-tuscaniums but I'm not so sure on the piedmont-lombardy thingy.

also going to split germany up more too
I don't want to go full balkanization so I'm worried about all this

Urbino?

why the fuck are you using a DH map lad

make liquor great again

what color should it be? and what is its national character like? these other regions from what I gather mostly share dialects or common culutral norms/stereotypes/etc.

it's a good projection
a few of the provinces are a bit strange and sometimes I add some, but it's generally good

caleb's political titles

>gimp
let me guess you're a pedo too?

I'm going to have to check start dates, but here's the pitch: play as a Christian vassal count under a Muslim duke on either Cyprus or Crete, goal is to stay Christian the entire game. Should I do Catholic, orthodox, or one of the other ones? Backstory will probably be something like "kidnapped by pirates, raised by a captive priest, manage to return home." Cringey maybe but could it work?

Just a question, when we used to have geopolitical/history discussions back in the day about various topics, did you like that or consider it off topic shitposting?

Fuck off Alex
Fuck in Rob

t. rob

>gnome
child rapist
i bet it's some shitty distro too fucking kys yourself

I hope you're going to split the Sudetenland between Germaniums and Austria.

t. proprietary pros

trob is based

talex

Alex Grandi is based and white

how can one dev be so based?

what makes you think i'm a "proprietary pro" by reading this post i just don't use child rapist distros

t. Colombian teenager

Your time will soon be up.

BASED DOXXLAD DOES IT AGAIN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>It's another grossgermaniums post
>It's another partitioned Switzerland post
>It's another grosshungariums post
>It's another macedonians = bulgars post
>It's another random borders in the Balkans post
>It's another grossromaniums post
>It's another Greece takes back Instanbul and fuckall random parts of the Aegean post

Thank you for your service, Doxxlad. Please get rid of the faggots spamming the grandiquor memes.

You're single handedly saving /gsg/, lad.

does anyone really actually care about this shit

doxxlad is the most obnoxious poster on this board
maybe more than r&i, if they're not just the same person

these aren't the borders I necessarily want to push on the world, if there's something abundantly weird then tell me why. germany owning its lost lands is just sort of an alt-historical thing I guess. the alpine catholic austrobavarian-slovene thing is pretty memey but I like it anyway for some reason. a theme of this map is regionalism and religion, but I don't want things to get too balkanized, and I'm worried that's what is happening here

>the single worst grandiquor poster is finally dead
I just came

doxxlad is truly an hero

How the fuck do you think you can connect some random post saying "talex" to all that gay bs in the picture?

>kevstowlyn on THIS much damage control
You're fucking done, colombo.

Thank you, lad.

I know when Kevin posts from his bogotá shithole.

This won't change much, but it's a step in the right direction.

The hero we need, but don't deserve.

the hero we don't need, but probably deserve as punishment

Looks like the sapper became the sap.

>based doxxlad reks a favela shitter
>grandiquor posting immediately stops
They're running scared like the rats they are.

>This won't change much
Yeah. I get the idea Doxxlad can only do so much as he relies on the person he's doxxing being an absolute retard rather than him being genuinely capable.

Only the shitters need fear doxxlad. The people who have been killing this general for the past few months.

Thank you so much laddo, hail victory.

>implying all of the targets aren't retards who leave a lot of information everywhere
lmao

Keep up the good work, m8.

The absolute best part is the majority of the shitters are steamgroup faggots, making doxxing them easy.

You're next.

Whats up with all these reactions? This is literally nothing. Step up your game lad

Well Kevin, I gave you a fair chance. I gave one chance for Reed too but he didn't stop, so now I'm going after his friends.

He was implying the absolute opposite of that, you illiterate slav.

REKT

Why don't they listen?

nah i'm pretty sure he was implying what i said he was implying, you illiterate negro

This fine liquor shoppe is right next to my house

How well can you do, doxxlad?

I'm an incessant liquormemer on this general.

>he relies on the person he's doxxing being an absolute retard rather than him being genuinely capable.
>>implying all of the targets aren't retards who leave a lot of information everywhere
He was implying all pf the targets ARE retards who leave a lot of information everywhere.

We can tell you're a fat American fuck who spends all day driving instead of walking, that's for sure

Doxxlad, this is the final boss:
steamcommunity.com/id/wewlord
The liquormemer himself, a mexican teenager living in California, part of every steamgroup and discord, he started forcing the alex grandi, liquor and later steel memes, used to go by the name 0us. He spends his free time jacking off to the V2 economy. Good luck.

doxxed him good lad.

Steamcord absolutely BTFO

Oh I see now

What's this?

>steamcommunity.com/id/wewlord
What's the appeal of being such a retard? Is this a genetic disease?

Epic. Are we witnessing the rebirth of /gsg/?

Glad we cleared that up. Have a nice night.

It'll cost him dearly, now.

After all this time, i thought tne stea!group were dead. Turns out they were behind it all along.

I remember there was a thread on /r9k/ where someone was texting a girl and forgot to censor the number, and so one autist sperged out and texted her some very solemn, kind of creepy misconstrued versions of what OP was saying about her, linked the thread, etc. Anyway what happened was not the humiliation of OP. The girl actually came into the thread and told him off for being an obnoxious cunt, and OP's standing with her came off better.

>!!!WARNING!!! EVERYTHING THAT FOLLOWS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ARGUMENTOnce again, the intended goal is the destruction of the /gsg/ culture of self preservation with the eventual goal of destroying those willing to defend ourselves and leaving us subject to steamgroup hegemony. They plan to do this by taking shots at the Vicky kids, why them you ask? Because they haven't quite got the respect of the HoI crowd and they're not as pathetic as the baying EU mob. They are the perfect target. Destroy them and the community is ripe to be picked apart. Their attack comes at the perfect time, this is all planned exquisitely, just before stellaris is released, the biggest mass attack of casuals this general has or will ever known. That is why they are so vehemently against the recreation of /4xg/. With the old guard fractured and the new wave coming in this is where the battle line is drawn. If we lose then /gsg/ gets taken over entirely by the steamgroup, robmod, turkslayer, you name it. You can still defend us. You can be the vanguard of our peoples but you have to fight back. You must do it covertly and you must do it diligently. Report the liquor posters, report the stellaris posters, report them where ever they stand for they are your enemy and they are trying to destroy the thing we have held firm against them for the past half decade. This next week will decide what happens for the next year, the next decade, the next century. You either bow down and let this place become like /r/paradoxplaza blended with the steamgroup or you fight back. The power to win is in your hands. Take it.

what even is this?
pasta?

Discord here, literally who is this?

That was an inspiring read.
>tfw his utopia will never come to frutition

He isnt active in those groups. He was one of the main members of the radical yugoslavia, now in the reed discord.

>irish
Was this Irelad?

He isn't irish, he's american.

It's still A steamgroup, even if it isn't THE steamgroup, lad.

Just googled these and they don't exist. Link?

>He isn't a nigger, he's a fat nigger

>Just googled these
no you didn't

You caught me. I actually used www.startpage.com.

Then why does his steam have an Irish flag on it?