/twg/ Total War General

Blood Bowl Edition
>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/dlc/364360/

Old season

What's the best cheesy army composition in Attila?

Corner camping tanuki pikes

19 hunnic horse archers

>Europa Barbarorum 1 stopped working after one hundred or so turns, crashes whenever I try to end turn
>plans of finally beating a TW campaign ruined; was really invested too
>bugfix patches don't exist for CTD problems; all the potential fixes involve going into the console and removing settlement populations with commands (don't really care to do that)

Oh well. I gues EB2 is better anyways.

Why are these guys so based? They almost single handedly tore apart the Huns for me, I've watched them go into melee with heavy infantry and hold their own until my cavalry can come in, let alone when they are allowed to flank an engagement, or hang out on a wall and pepper people with their javelins.

For those wondering how they might feasibly do four Chaos factions. I realize the Slaughterbrute and Vortex Beast are unmarked but I don't feel like going back and editing the format.

How the hell do I git good at the battles in this damn game? I've been watching videos and shit, I know the tactics, but I always end with Pyrrhic victory, sometimes even close. The fuck do I do? Warhammer btw

What factions are you playing? Single player or multiplayer? Pyrrhic victories are normal in multiplayer but the single player ai is easy to manipulate. Battles are won by routing the enemy, not killing them.

Singleplayer, been trying them all, but let's say Greenskins since I like them the most. My armies always take heavy damage/route before I can bring the hammer down

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme goblins, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

G O B L I N S

So, anyway, about those memes.

>I've been watching videos
First mistake.

Greenskins are harsh for that, primarily because you are up against the Warhammer equivalent of Israel for the vast majority of your campaign. Their units are straight better than yours, or at least more survivable, while yours are technologically outmatched and your only advantage are numbers and savagery.

There it is.

Well I didn't know how else to get good. Whatever I've been doing hasn't been working.

I always look forward to it too.

I do fine in campaigns since campaign battles just boil down to who has/can afford elite units yet, but if I practice in custom battles I get my ass kicked.

If this post wasn't in these threads i'd be very sad.

Goblin wolf riders are easily the most useful cav in the game, I win all my battles with them. Grimgor is a monster, he can take on just about anything, especially enemy lords. Little waagh magic is amazing. If you are just having trouble with dwarves, you need armor pen units, just mouse over the weapon damage to see how much armor pen they do. Boyz do fine but bigguns are really solid and can 1v1 long beards. And only use orc arrer boyz against dwarves as they have way more armor pen than goblin archers. Other than just flank with wolf riders, if you send them aroun the enemy flank while your infantry line is charging, the ai will automatically run missile units back and you can run the down.

>Playing Beastman
>Crooked Moon tribe wants a non-aggression pact
>Counter offer
>Declare war instead

>begging for dlc news

armored camel cav will meme high tier spearmen with frontal charges

>opening cinematic will only include first 4 factions

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

but it did include the first four factions

>opening cinematic was ruined anyway by removing the old advisors voice over and replacing it with some gurl

I wonder if Sigvald the Magnificent will be playable for the Deamons of Slaanesh. He should be, I mean, you can use him in the tabletop with both the deamons and the warriors.

Sarthorael under Tzeentch, too, maybe. At least in multiplayer.

Is TODAY the day, lads?

Sure, today is the day I finally get a friend!

Do you think this guy will be in the skaven roster?

The Grim and The Grave
The ____ and The ____

The Green and The Grudge

The Fangz and The Kangz

The short and the smelly
The Primordial and the Profane

Could be a charlemagne on its own.

The Squig and The Squat, as was posted in the last thread or maybe the one before, I can't remember.

squigs are already in the game, some of the orcs have topknots

>Wood elf news still hasnt been leaked
Did CA fire Grace?

Oh yes, I forgot that all Orcs are bald.

you should see the heavy ebdanian javelinmen, they are even better

>not using skip intro mod

wew

haven't kept up with TW since the grim and the dark update because of work and WoW
literally anything interesting been announced/leaked?

Is she in the top 3 warhammer qts?

nope, just the same old memes

top 3 worst maybe.

t. Freddy Krueger

Probably just a regular, friendly, neighborhood necrophile.

Is there something I'm missing with Shogun 2 graphics settings?

I have everything maxed out with Shader model 5 and every box ticked, but I still get aliasing on some models etc. despite having AA set to MSAA x8.

CA employer here
Tomorrow you will get stuff

Thanks, uncle

what does that even mean?

>flesh literally falling off
>long hair which mean you can rip it off WHILE you're boning here
>flesh sticks to your dick and you can feel her bony bits
>probably gives a bony gobby and amazing handie

perfect.

Thank you.

guize i finished Chaos campaign and unlocked Big Bird.

I started a new one and he isnt avaliable. what the hell?

He is only avalible in custom battles/multi not as LL

supposedly its not skin but something more akin to marble she can generate a makeshift "skin" out of for herself
yet for some reason the mini has it be a golden mask in GW sources

Ah mon ami, if that is what it is you are to want, then you had best to bring out many of the charlemagnes

memes aside, i feel there might be a verminlord who shows up kinda like how sartohael or whatever the everwatcher guy's name is does

Read the unlock text retard.

He's also a dissapointingly terrible choice.

Wow, thanks CA, like someone cares about custom/mp

N-no bully

should i install an ai mod for my first playthrough of shogun 2 or is vanilla serviceable ?

I still play with vanilla

Why must you assign different ethnic groups of the Northern Wastelands into the different Chaos Gods?

Why would you mod perfection?

The only thing you need to seriously consider is modding the Realm Divide.

It is now September. With the end of the summer months, The sallow season begins. Ros-fothar in the tongue of the Asrai, it is a time of waning. The Consort-King Orion weakens and rages against his fate, destined to be immolated on the pyre in the coming months. The forest undergoes a change of color from the vibrant hues of summer to more subdued and mottled shades of Autumn.

But if it is a time of waning, so too is it a time of harvest. The bounty of the forest hangs ripely, to be plucked effortlesly by the merry wanderers of its vales and meadows. How fitting, then, that in this, the first month of the season of harvest, the Wood Elves will make a bounteous gift of themselves, the latest and greatest of the factions to be released in Total War: Warhammer.

Wood Elves soon.

>Japanese elves
>Fairy ears
>Japanese orcs
>Pigmen

Every time

i had heard that the ai cheated, but i guess i'll stick with vanilla then.

The AI does cheat but it's to give you a reasonable challenge

Today is the day!

My father's son is working at CA and he told me DLC trailer later today

________Soon_______

what's the source of these?

My uncle's daughter's pet dog's wet knows a lady from the church who is the only sister of a cousin of the actual pediatrician who once examined the son of the guy who cleans CA toilets and he told me that DLC trailer is coming up tomorrow. I would show you Grace's poo fragments as a proof but it's in a glass frame and my uncle won't let me photograph it since it might make the poo color less rainbowy.

;^)

There's only so much time I can spend listening to eurobeat before I get tired of waiting for DLC news. Enough barely ontopic shitposting for now.

ideally i would like to play against a computer that follows the rules but plays better.

please post the hundreds are dead one

or Darren.

lol jk. Darren is full time member of History team now and has no real interest in fantasy

AI like that doesn't exist for strategy games in general

pleasse

POST BASED GENERALS

I don't have it

This does not please me

Anyone played Call of Warhammer mod for Med2?

>Eurobeat
dude...

Yeah its unstable as shit. Get Beginning of End Times mod instead. They have a new patch coming soon(tm) so wait for that.

G-goblins?

There can be only...ONE!