/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing new and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Unlocalized MMOs
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iYdSau5R
pastebin.com/sUKy5yn3
strawpoll.me/11171226
pastebin.com/nxKkwXHD
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides
pastebin.com/wUyTFjCD
pastebin.com/euQfmM3q
mabimods.net/index.php?topic=14126.msg247784#msg247784
youtube.com/watch?v=e7XXtrMu-6s
itsalmo.st/#dragonnested
mmos.com/news/soulbound-studios-needs-around-3-million-finish-chronicles-elyria
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mabinogi sucks.

Rev's temporary home?

Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a ton of cool features that's set to release by the end of this year, or the beginning of next.

>Features
pastebin.com/iYdSau5R

>Classes
pastebin.com/sUKy5yn3

>Class poll!
strawpoll.me/11171226

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. The first English CB doesn't start until some time in October.

>How do I play the Chinese version?
pastebin.com/nxKkwXHD

CN guild: Cake
Drop your name in the thread if you need an invite, or go to the guild NPC and search for "Cake" in the second tab to send an application.

>Guides
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides

>Character presets for the incompetent
pastebin.com/wUyTFjCD

>Is this game going to be P2W?
pastebin.com/euQfmM3q

Dragon Nest!

>Dragon Nest
>tower defense action with parties of players protecting their keep from hordes of dragons.

Delete that, there's no such game mode

Deleted it. It was just a generic description from mmorpg.com

kek

I wish someone would make a game like Mabinogi with better graphics and an updated battle system.

So anyone play the Euro version of Age of Wushu?

Age of Wulin?

yeah

Is it better than thee one ran by snail?

It's funny how my 10 year old character is out of focus during cutscenes.

Oops

I only played Age of Wushu, so I have no idea. I only know it was translated better.

this is one thing I really liked about mabi, the aging

Anyone here playing Gloria Victis, or have played it within the past month or so? How populated is it?

I love you, /mmog/!

Yes please, I need more webms.

I'm waiting on this one to get out of Early Access, though I guess if everyone does that it may never take off.

Could easily get buried under the bullshit on Steam's MMO listings post-release. That's the one developed by people that used to work on Mount & Blade, right? I remember there being another game like it in early access that I could be crossing wires with

How is the combat for this game?

Looking into getting into dragon nest with some friends but there's so many subclasses I need some help narrowing my options down. What subs would allow me to tank for my party? What about support subs? Is there a tank subclass that can do both?

>What subs would allow me to tank for my party?
Destroyer and Paladin
>What about support subs?
There's like 6 of those
>Is there a tank subclass that can do both?
Paladin

It really is a shame that Bless is being brought over by Aeria.

What about defensio? Does she do a decent job at tanking?

I've never played Machina so I wouldn't know

I guess I'll try her out and if I don't like her I'll re-roll into a guardian or something

>tfw looking for a new mmo to try to bring back that spark that makes me have fun with video games again

It's going to be hard finding that ever really. Sad to say, but finding that same spark you had at the start is just entirely impossible.

Abyss is updated for those that are waiting for mods for Mabinogi.

mabimods.net/index.php?topic=14126.msg247784#msg247784

Yay. Thanks pham.

Thanks for reminding me. I havnt actually fought but I can already feel the lag difference just from pressing skills. What a disgusting company banning people for using these tools. Its like banning for using addons on WoW.

Never heard of lag in Mabinogi

youtube.com/watch?v=e7XXtrMu-6s

One more saga mission and I get my pet.
They're pretty hard.

You know anything about Moonlord?

Post you're pure waifu.

Claiming her for me and myself only.

So what is even coming out in the next two years that's worth looking at?

I play Glad so I know a little

cute boys

lets sleep in the same bed in ts.to!

Thank you

Next two years? Eh...
Chronicles of Elyria
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
Albion
Revelation Online if they don't fuck it up
Age of Wushu 2

I know I'm probably missing more than a few, but it's late and I'm tired.

>Aisha
>a boy
Are you a faggot or something? She has the biggest butt and tights in the entire game with some nice decent racket.

>Revelation Online if they don't fuck it up
Who has the rights to that, mycom or something?

why don't the fix the first fucking wushu?

Ah, well how are they as a class? The sword beams and stuff caught my eye and they seem pretty fun.
Glad as well they seem pretty fun too.

Last I checked they can do the highest damage in a short amount of time(not exactly burst) if you gear them really well because of their 2nd job passive. The cooldowns are pretty long though and it can get pretty expensive to cap their stats.

Seriously, what am I supposed to do against Final Hit? Countering does nothing if they have stun immune.

yeah my.com is self publishing, in all it's broken russian glory

I really don't know what to expect. I played Skyforge for a bit, but the game itself was just difficult to like.

Just started Mabinogi. Should I rebirth immediately after the tutorial to choose my talent?

You should be able to pick a talent after you finish the tutorial.
And sure, you can rebirth and switch if you want.

>tfw really enjoyed Mabinogi but was a social outcast in it because 2shy
>want to go back to it but feel like the general audience is too young/it would be hard to get back in to

fucking RIP. It would've had great RP too.

What are you looking forward to the most in the next year?

page dedasfuk

tfw actually play albion online

cant wake up

let me die

>paying for beta access

obligatory

Nothing really. Rev looks stiff, Wushu looks like a crapshoot, Dragon's dogma coming to NA NEVER, burnt myself out on DFO, ToS is being cucked by nexon, soul worker never, a bunch of shitty indie mmos that are going to end up charging retail sub fees so NEVER

i wanna strive to be the best meme player!

Can crusader tank as well as guardian?

>soul worker
Isn't it out ready?

Please make the Dragon Nest server go up

>Rev looks stiff
Really? That's the one thing people have said about the game that has it going for them is the fluid movement and combat. The world is a bit lifeless, but it's also seamless with no loading screens in the world and such.

I guess I've been spoiled by action rpgs that I'm used to a much more fluid style of gameplay when it comes to mmos. So many attacks look rooted in place from all the gameplay I've seen.

itsalmo.st/#dragonnested

It's out of reach.

Oh dear, for some reason I had it in my head that it was gonna go up midnight last night and they just had to extend the maintenance some. I was all ready to play when I woke up, whoops.

What's that timer for? What's DN ED?

Dragon Nest Estimated Downtime

Is there a way to get back lost durability on a weapon in Mabi?

Cash shop :^^)

This game is so p2win.

mmos.com/news/soulbound-studios-needs-around-3-million-finish-chronicles-elyria

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

well sucks to be them

Dragon Nest private server when?

What are some important generation quests to do?

When will people learn not to pay for an unfinished product?

When is revonline coming out?

never

G2 for Transformation, G10 - 12 for Demi, G19 - 20 for Crusader skills. Not sure if Personas are still relevant these days, but they come from G13 - 15.

There are some quests that gives skills too. Is there a list somewhere or do I have to manually check each one?

Alchemy skills come from Chapter 3 which you should do for Demi anyway. The only other one is Enthralling Performance from G13.

This is simply false

It's not
>hey our (((kickstarter))) was a great success
>but you need to give us 3 more millions or no game for you
>please head to the store on our site to help! :^)

It's just
>we need 3 more millions
>we're going to get it from investors
>you can help lessen the load by buying more stuff in our shop

Why not?

Is Elemental Master the only one that got the full body transcendence portrait? Can't seem to find others.

>play mmos
>get bored and feel miserable
>stop playing mmos
>want to kill myself
All i want is comfy game where i can distract myself from real life

I just want an MMO where I can do what I used to do in UO and become a miner/blacksmith and work in town. Setting up shop and fixing armor, creating new weapons, and generally just taking commissions from people to craft different types of armor was so much fun.

So, I just found out some skill need you to farm pages, with them having a very low drop rate.

Mabinogi is grindy as fuck.

I find the lack faith in these mmorpgs rather lacking. What exists beyond World of Warcraft?
Nowadays, it's a dying genre.

Probably Chronicles of Elyria then.

Is WoW any good?

SW:TOR is not bad if you have sub. Shit for f2p

>Chronicles of Elyria
Dead

Looks alive to me.

How so?

It's certainly not dead, you can prove me wrong though.

When exactly do I acquire Moonlight Traveler Book in Mabinogi? I finished learning a talent, but Duncan hasn't given the book.

Did you actually press complete?
Also sometimes you have to wait a minute or two, or try switching channels.

If now it's "dying", it was never alive. It's doing just fine in Korea/Japan, but the west is only willing to play garbage like WoW and Not-WoW XIV. The fact that western servers are almost always managed like garbage doesn't help either.