How do you stop Veeky Forums?

Do you stop fully, as in, your car stops moving, or are you one of those too-cool-for-school fucks who just slows down to single digits and keeps going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cledyEfgEn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the intersection and the circumstances. Visibility is a big one, whether or not traffic is nearby is another (clear view both ways with no traffic near in any direction = rolling is okay). When in doubt, I stop, or if the stop is due to a pedestrian crosswalk being directly behind it, I always stop.

full on abs stop at the last second so i can cash a check

are there people around? full stop
am i the only one around? don't full stop, just go really slow

Always full stop behind the paint, I'm not into getting tickets.

You only need to fully stop if it's really busy otherwise you can pretty much just roll it after checking that it's clear. 4 ways you can just roll especially at 3am and shit.

Coming to a complete stop is a waste of momentum and time. And fuck you if you take your sweet ass time accelerating from a stop sign.

I roll through them unless there are cops around

This. Some Stop signs are just badly placed or became redundant at some point with nobody there to replace them. If I can see the road literally for miles in each direction, I don't stop at all. Rules aren't just there "to be followed", rules are supposed to have a purpose - but if the only purpose is to follow them, then what's the fucking point?

youtube.com/watch?v=cledyEfgEn0

>bought my first manual
>downshifted down to 2nd at every stop sign and red light for the sake of practice
>aware that wearing out brake pads is smarter than wearing out clutch components
>keep doing it 5 months later out of habit, instead of just going into neutral like I should

sometimes i dont even slow down...actually a lotta times....

i always stop but sometimes i just do a rolling stop

The California fuckers in Santa Monica, Long Beach, Venice and Manhattan Beach are the worst! fuckers get pissed quick like if the road belongs to them!

I just got a manual and the most I do is 4th to 3rd. I need to practice downshifting more, but it's a bitch to rev match.

Complete stop and look left right left every time. Almost had a couple bicyclists go under my car this summer because they refused to stop.

My motto is
no cop, no stop

Yeah you know that cop comes outta fucking nowhere.

FIrst post best post.

Slow down, stop comlpetly for 3-7s and move if traffic allows it. Relative of mine got actually a ticket, for purpotedly not stopping at the stop sign. Apparently cops claimed that while he stopped his car his car didn't come fully to a halt because of slippery road surface and due to this his car moved a little, thus it didn't stop so they gave him a ticket for not stopping, a dick move if you ask me. In my country police is just another source of income into goverments coffers.

I stop. The only exception is the parking lot at work. Because fuck em.

Nice digits.

check'd

Don't shift into neutral while driving.