/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Nero Festival ~2016 Autumn~ event from 9.28 to 10.10]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160928.php
- Farm medals to spend in the event shop
- Farm rose petals to spend in a depleting roulette
- 4* Nero (Saber) animation update
>Event CEs:
- 5* Joint Recital: +15% Buster/Crit damage, +1 Rose Petal drops [Shop]
- 5* Princess of White Roses: Guts [1 time, 1 HP], 10% starting NP charge, +100% damage during event [Rose petal gacha]

>[Nero Festival gacha]
Servants
-5* Nero Bride [Saber, Limited]
-4* Nero [Saber]
-3* Caesar [Saber]
-3* Romulus [Lancer]
-3* Boudicca [Rider]

Limited CEs
-5* This is My Honor: NP, Crit damage +15%, +3 stars per turn, +1 Gold Medal drop
-4* The First Legion: Defense +8%, NP damage +15%, +1 Silver Medal
-3* Lunar Cry: +10% Buster, -20% Debuff resist [Demerit], +1 Bronze medal

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress to be replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
-Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59192849
youtube.com/channel/UCJMq1O4oxqSip88fBQ8AwTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ramesses!

Maintenance ends in about 3 hours.

Who /savingquartz/ here?

>Believing DW's lies

When are eggplant's new lines getting added?

Just 900 million QP more until I'm free from QP hell!

Tamamo!

Here. Just got Saber Alter so I can wait for something else.

Get fucked semi poster

>willingly rolling for the whore of babylon
Definitely saving.

When we get new Master Missions.

Once the Takeda dies due to the japanese cold.

>Look at this idiot who still doesn't get thst different classes mean different stats. Berserker Lancelot simply has higher base stats than Saber Lancelot.
Point at him and laugh.

>Already have Nero
>No interest in Bride
Literally no reason to roll

enkidu

My Bride is already Level 100 10/10/10 so no reason to roll.

I'm a little divided. That new 5-star CE looks pretty useful, and I have Ozzy so Nero would synergize well, but I already have three really good gold Sabers. I don't really NEED either Nero or Bride.

Best boy.

Who /spendingeverything/ here?

I'm glad I don't like Nero all that much so I can spend time recuperating the quartz I wasted on bait gacha instead.

Me. I find Nero's body hot and quite fappable, but I don't give a shit about her as servant.

>I thought ME is permanently active for Berserkers.
It has been retconned a few times. First it wasn't active on Herc, then in RN it was changed and then it was once again changed back into not being active on him in GO. Herc's interlude shows that Gudao can't handle it at all and when he tries activating it he passes out instantly since the mana consumption is far to much for him even with the backup of Chaldea.

>It's not like Herc can talk normally
Illya caused that. He should be able to talk in GO but it seems that was also changed.

>and I don't see why Illya wouldn't have activated it against Gil or Alter.
It was never shown that it was active but most certainly was against Gil, possibly against Alter too but that fight might have ended to quick for Illya to activate it.

Not me. Did that for Tamamo on Caster day.

Don't bring that shit into the new thread.

Fuck off.

It's going to start back up eventually anyway.

>NP lvl1

We're keeping Melvin busy for now, but old thread will die off eventually.

>First it wasn't active on Herc, then in RN it was changed and then it was once again changed back into not being active on him in GO
You're mistaking two different translations of the same text between the original and RN as two different original texts.

>Vlad Lancer has the same stats as Vlad Berserker
>Cu Lancer has the samr stats as Alter and Caster
>Saber has the same stats as Lancer Arturia
Should I keep going or was this enough? I don't feel like humilliating you more than this.

Either way, original novel clearly intended to show his stats with ME, ergo those yellow bars, but that was since then retconed due powercreep.

That's about it.

What are you talking about?

King of Kings!

>no welfare
>shit gacha
time to skip this event

Laughing at you getting shit wrong as always.

>It has been retconned a few times. First it wasn't active on Herc, then in RN it was changed and then it was once again changed back into not being active on him in GO.
Wrong. They are still not active for Illya. Gudao is a different Master. Maybe losing GH boosted his stats when compared to Illya or something

Zerkerlot has the exact same stats ( A A A+ C B A) under Gudao as under Kariya,
go look it up retard. Or is Gudao a shit master that's not as good as the real thing now? Ignoring the fact that he's the only master capable of controlling literally dozens of Heroic Spirits at once.

>Berserkers ever having higher base stats than Sabers without counting in ME
>Servants placed within this class [Saber] boast high ratings in all categories The qualifying conditions require the Heroic Spirits to have legends as knights of the sword, and it is the class that requires the highest levels of attributes in all but the Magic attribute
>highest levels of attributes

Jetfags are literally delusional and making shit up for their sorry excuse of a favourite Servant. Berserkers only ever have the highest parameters AFTER applying ME, and only if you chose a strong Servant as a Zerker in the first place.

Shuwen has the same stats as both Assassin and Lancer too.

>roll both Nero and Bride
>burn the both of them
Feels gr8.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59192849

JANNU

Read the VN. Saber class has some of the highest base parameters, and Berserker some of the lowest.

You're probably right about that. It was definitely necessary though, when people like fucking Spartacus are running around with EX Endurance then it would just be stupid that have Herc's real stats be around B rank.

Base parameters don't actually exist. Every class has people with below base parameter stats.

So you believe that Lancelot's base stats are way higher as Berserker than Saber?

>Zerkerlot has the exact same stats ( A A A+ C B A) under Gudao as under Kariya, go look it up retard. Or is Gudao a shit master that's not as good as the real thing now?
Exactly. There is a reason why he is giving Gilgamesh Kirei stats. Or are you implying Gudao Saber is better than Rin Saber.

>Berserkers only ever have the highest parameters AFTER applying ME
>Mordred as Rider has better stats than as Saber

>nipple and genital piercings ever for any reason

That's exactly it. Why would Lancelot have near the same stats as Berserker, if you say Saber has the highest?

Shouldn't Saber have HIGHER stats? You are killing your own inconsistent argument.

>Jeanne Alter supported Lancelot with grail
>Same stats

Get fucked Melvin

>inb4 Grail is not good enough master for Kekalot

Not our fault that he is so shit that he implodes before he can kill enemy that has already given up.

I don't think he has any "base stats" at all. He just has his stats as Lancelot. His Berserker stats are roughly the same as his Saber ones but with ME boosts on his STR and AGI and a luck demerit.

The genital piercing is bad but the nipple piercing looks great.

>Shuwen has the same stats as both Assassin and Lancer too.
>One Servant out of hundreds happens to have the same stats in 2 different classes
Just accept you are wrong, it's not that hard.

So what would Zerker Lancelot be like with ME boosts?

Absolutely. There's nothing worth anything in this gacha.

I want to bully Medusa with my penis.

>>Mordred as Rider has better stats than as Saber
Not really

>same stats
Post Lancelot stats under Jeanne. Get fucked Giltard.

Not our fault that he is so shit that he implodes the moment he fights a japanese underage ginger and a wormslut.

L-lewd!

Just so long as you leave Stheno alone.

I don't think a mortal man exists who could penis bully Stheno without getting counter-bullied into oblivion instead. I wouldn't be man enough to even try.

>Vlad has the same stats under different classes
>Arturia has the same stats under different classes
Epic

AGI END and STR all boosted by 1 stat from its A+ A and A. Impossible to tell what the stats would be as there is no answer of what comes after A.

If Lancelot didn't have ME in Zero, why was he so insane?

He had ME but it was only making up for the Kariya nerf. Meaning those are his stats at base.

KEK!
KEKKEKKEK!
KEKKEKKEKKEK KEK!KEK KEK!

>Kariya nerfed his stats
>explicitly said he just nerfed mana

I wonder how long it's going to take for ばいす to upload the newest Nero animations.
Probably record time all things considered.

youtube.com/channel/UCJMq1O4oxqSip88fBQ8AwTg

Haha Gilcucks BTFO, amirite?

Berserker Lancelot unnerfed stats with Arondight
If EX is after A:
EX EX EX B A

If +s are ranks:
A++ A++ EX B A

Pretty much. Her personality is such that one could only romance her normally instead of using coercion. She's just the right size for cuddling on the couch.

Call me when Lancelot does something impressive. I'm still waiting.

>the novel is headcanon
Expected from Gilgatard

>“Isn’t it obvious? Kariya, you should know that as a magus, your abilities are not just one or two notches below the other Masters. It will affect the basic abilities of the Servant."

>explicitly said ME is only to ammend for the nerf

2 more hours

Gudao Saber is identical to Rin Saber besides B in STR instead of A

Ironically I'd say Kiritsugu's Saber has the best combat stats, having A in END/AGi in exchange for D Luck.

>Rider Mordred having better stats than Saber Mordred
>Saber: B+ A B B vs Rider: C+ B A+ B in the combat stats

LOL

What the fuck are you on about. Everyone else thinks that Lancelot's base stats as both Saber and Zerker should be about the same, which matches up with how Zerkerlot's stats are higher than Saberlot's once you apply ME C Rank Up to STR/END/AGI

You're the autistic faggot who insists Zerkerlot has higher base stats even BEFORE ME to which everyone else says your argument is shit because if there truly are stat differences for Servants when summoned into different containers, the Saber class should always have the highest base stats anyway.

>all this epic headcanon stats
>still can't dodge a giant chariot
>still loses to Arturia while wielding guns
>still can't kill a mind-broken Arturia.

Tell me jetfag, if Lancelot's stats were so god tier why do you guys go on about your favourite talking point about how Deermud is the only hope of beating UNRIVALED in Zero given that with those stats Zerkerlot could just fist the Irish to death>

>impossible stance against Saber
>impossinle feats evem for miravles and skill againsy Gilgamesh
>detecting the GoB weapons abilities and their strength just by looking
>first ever non MC to injure Gilgamesh
>10 seconds required to left a top tier 1 second away from dying
>so fast he hit Waver and appeared right behind everyone in Accel Zero, bypassing Kerry senses, Roman detection system, Saber Instinct and Deermud Eye of the Mind

Still waiting.

>Multiple Servant Battles
Is it Mama's turn to shine?

>Gudao Saber is identical to Rin Saber besides B in STR instead of A
So she is nerfed. Just like Lancelot.

>no defensive skills
If by shine you mean die to one crit in the first turn, sure.

>>impossible stance against Saber
A bunch of EX stats with arondight and still lost to a mindbroken Saber,
>>impossinle feats evem for miravles and skill againsy Gilgamesh
English?
>>detecting the GoB weapons abilities and their strength just by looking
Faker tier.
>>first ever non MC to injure Gilgamesh
WOOOW he injured the King of Jobbers, so impressive. This is the guy who lost to a human.
seconds required to left a top tier 1 second away from dying
Again, English?
>>so fast he hit Waver and appeared right behind everyone in Accel Zero, bypassing Kerry senses, Roman detection system, Saber Instinct and Deermud Eye of the Mind
Nice, he snuck up on a bunch of retards.

>Everyone else
No, you believe that. You alone. You literally just said Saber Base stats should be higher than Berserker base stats because muh container, which contradicts your argument that at base, Berserker and Saber Lancelot have the same stats.

>to which everyone else
Nice attempt at argumentum ad populum when you are even samefagging. That sure worked witj N-NO SWORDBEAM LMAO XD right?

Lancelot has the highest stats as Berserker, and if you use the container argument, you contradict your own argument as Saber should have higher stats than Berserker at base. You destroyed yourself.

He's talking about Raikou not Ibaraki

Just don't reply, please. He doesn't want to argue properly, he doesn't want to debate. He just wants to shit up the thread.

Ibaraki has two defensive skills though?

Finally over, I don't have to keep repeating the same goddamn Dust farming routine anymore.

Managed to get 91 Dust in all. Not all I need, but it should cover the urgent bases.

Not when I crit them first

He's done it the last four threads now, he has to get tired at some point.

Why is bird lewd?

Do nips browse this general?

>he has to get tired at some point.
Are you forgetting about him doing this every day for months? Ignoring him is the only thing that works.

Lancelot under Kariya has nerfed stats and only 10 seconds of full power.

Lancelot did dodge the chariot wheels, something that would have been impossible for both Saber and Deermud.
Saber wasted what was described as her only way out of certain defeat and didn't capitalize. She was done for.
You mean he almost killed a Saber that canonically was using all her strength on defense, in 10 seconds. Canon says that her mental whatever didn't matter and she would get fucked regardless.

Very lewd.

Yes.

Source: am nip

>if someone doesn't agree with my retarded arguments they don't want to debate
Remind me who was wrong about Arondight and the swordbeam again? And Overload?

I guess the BL translators wanted to shitpost.

Yeah, they steal our memes.

they did steal the "fuck off reddit" image

Did Lancelot die in Accel Zero? Did Zouken take over as his master? Did he uses CSs to boost him?

No, he doesn't "get tired", he just starts replying to himself because he's an impossibly sad fuck who has nothing better to do than deliberately make himself a pest.

There are only two hings to do: shut the fuck up and never reply to him, and report him when he starts samefagging since eventually this shit has to count as spam. If you start replying, it counts as conversation and this shit goes on forever.

Of course,i browse their thread too

Look on the bright side, once the event starts he's going to fucking disappear again.

>A bunch of EX stats with arondight and still lost to a mindbroken Saber
You mean he almost killed her in 10 seconds and she was saved by the fact that his Master was shit and ran out of prana.
>english hurr
So you have no argument, good.
>jobber
Jobber or not he was the first non MC thst made the idiot job. It became a trend after that.
>again english derp
No argument again, good.

>snuck up
>literally hits someone in front of them and teleported behind them right after

Remind me was Lancelot teamed up with Ozzy in Camelot?Did he hijack Messeket?And he btfo Solomon?

>Jobber or not he was the first non MC thst made the idiot job. It became a trend after that.
Gil never jobbed in Zero though, especially not to Lancelot. Lancelot is the one who won 0 fights.

The event has Gil in it as a punching bag. He won't be gone long.