>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/cfogad

Feral thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkCVSztvD8g
youtube.com/watch?v=1E5vvulNS6A
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44248/?
pastebin.com/pyvnyu4F
reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/3ghgl3/fnv_any_way_to_fix_the_junknado_bug_in_the_cam/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGmUsJvRv7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Kai Sar

secon-

>Boomers are Xenophobic gun nuts raining bombs on savages
Where have they been all my life

Nellis AFB

I didn't fuck a New Reno broad,
I just didn't put any condoms in my inventory because I remembered you got a different ending in Fallout 2 because of unprotected sex

please god what console command unfucks my shit?

Did you fuck the slutty daughter or the slutty wife?

quality legion armors when?
I already tried unJUSTing the CNR shit and kept running into problems

It was in 1.5.

What's even worse is that both the """doctors""" I went to said I would be fine, and that it's nothing to worry about.

Did you take a screenshot, make it a jpeg, then view it in windows photo viewer, take a screenshot of that, make that a jpeg, and post that?

I tried to screenshot, but it got saved automatically as a bmp file. I couldn't upload the bmp, so I saved it as a png... but for some reason the png wouldn't upload either.
Luckily I was able to open the picture in Photos and screenshot that, save it as a png, and upload it.

Take a pic of your screen with your phone and post that.

You think someone could make a somewhat good post-ending mod for NV? These are really interesting.
>what could have been...
youtube.com/watch?v=LkCVSztvD8g

>kill some raiders
>switch radio on
>Johnny Guitar
>turn it off
>kill super mutants, a death claw and a raider
>switch radio on again
>Johnny Guitar, again
>switch it off
>explore a vault
>turn radio on again
>Johnny Guitar
>again

I hate Johnny Guitar.

please just tell me how to make my character stop holding her arm at a 30 degree angle ;(

>Head into the strip
>"I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle"

Should I start with F2 or F1?

1 then 2

>The Dam in the game is smaller than the Dam in real life

Why didn't they make it that size then? Hearing about all the tricks they had to due to reduce memory usage (masks to hide faces, low texture ranger armor) they would have greatly benefited from this.

Are there any mods that port or replicate Paulsons outfit to new vegas? I want spurs that jingle jangle jingle.

Will do.

>see MGS4 mod on the pastebin
>its just the frog armor not Snake's suit

The smaller dam is a memory trick.

They made the Dam bigger than it was in real life.

Make it more impressive

>boot up fallout 1 for the first time
>youtube.com/watch?v=1E5vvulNS6A starts playing

Does anyone else just love this intro?

>get to the ending to Fallout
>Maybe starts playing again to the Vault Dweller being banished

Personally I prefer F2's, but I can see where you're coming from.

>CNR

It looks like shit. Don't know why people would download it. Try this. nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44248/?

fuck's sake moot

Is this an alright list of mods pastebin.com/pyvnyu4F ? Just a beginner but someone linked it me once so i saved when i finally got time to play New Vegas for the first time

it's hiro now

>moot

more like a hoot
because Veeky Forums keeps dying
lol

>recruit Veronica for the sake of just meeting every follower
>ask her about herself
>absolutely hate her VA
>tfw at the same time listening to her made me dislike the BoS slightly less than I normally do

I almost hate her, yet I'm so impulsive that prologned dialogues about factions are usually enough to sway me on their side. Same happened when I listened to Caesar talk about the legion.

Any way to convince House not to destroy their bums?

Fallout 4 best Fallout.

Mods.

Look, I'd be lying if I said that I disliked the entirety of Fallout 4. How I spent so many hours on that game is a mystery to me.
But don't reply with bait just because I posted a fallout 4 related picture, please?

Damn.

/cfog/ will never die

i hope not

>Enter random interior
>Everything gets spawned on top of each other
>Framerate drops down to literally a frame a second
>All other interiors are just fine
What the fuck causes this.

Is it AWOP? I'm the user running NV on a toaster, and AWOP interiors are unplayable for me.

For anyone wondering, last night I added jsawyer, caliber, Classic Fallout Weapons, NVR2, WMX, Companion Sandbox and the Depth of View mod, and my game is running smoother now than it did before.

Ok I need some total overhaul mods, which ones work together the best?

I don't use that mod. The main thing though that's driving me insane is the everything indoors spawning on top of each other, like the room imploded. Everything, including doors and walls, gets moved to the center, making it impossible to move or see anything.

Shunned rep is not enough for making fraction hostile, right? Powder gangers are hostile to me for some reason.

>you never bump into Paulson in New Vegas
On the one hand, I'm glad Obsidian refused to acknowledge MZ as anything but a joke. On the other hand, it seems like a missed opportunity.

You can use JSawyer, PN, and TWE altogether with a few tweaks on startup. Greatly emphasizes the survival aspect.

Anyone else saved that guy at the New Vegas entrance who runs to the gates and gets blown up by Securitrons? I killed the robots instead because I felt like it made sense for my character to put a life of that guy over those metal bawkses, and it's not like he can even enter Vegas.

thanks man

Fair warning that TWE is super script heavy and prone to breaking (itself, not the game). You might want to turn off a lot of the degradation features.

What skins you guys use if any?

It does seem weird not to include the outfit at least. If you've every seen or heard of the Clint Eastwood film "Josey Wales", that's wear this outfit came from.

>saving scripted npcs from death
You'd have more luck trying to find a quest npc in Fallout 3 that isn't essential.

Has /cfog/ finally come to an end?
8 hours since the update thread and barely any replies.

This and Veeky Forums are the only reasons I come on Veeky Forums now. Is it time for me to let go?

The site was down for a few hours earlier, and /cfog/'s always been pretty dead around this time, picks up at night.

>le /cfog/ is ded
How many times I have seen this shit posted already. I wish you edgelords could just fuck off instead of whining because the thread is a bit inactive every fucking time.

Dean's commentary is the best.

>"Can finally park in handicapped spaces now."

This is the first recurring general I've lurked and participated in, and I must say that it's become clear very quickly that mimetic ideas are produced, recreated for a thread or two, and then die off.
>why do we have this thread
>Fallout 4 bashing
>now le dead thread
It'll be gone in a week or two user, if you don't like it just ignore it.

you're using CAM, right ? you got the junknado glitch.

reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/3ghgl3/fnv_any_way_to_fix_the_junknado_bug_in_the_cam/

YES I'VE GOT HEARTACHES BY THE NUMBER

I GOT SPURS THAT JING JANGLE JINGLE

JINGLE JANGLE

>tfw you will never meet up with /cfog/ and do kareoke

"Trouble on the dam
The Bear and Bull will keep finding as ol' House he makes his plans.
Yes I've had shootouts by the number,
2 bullets in the brain,
and as I hunt down Benny
the Mojave will surely change"

That sounds awful.

I wrote a New Vegas inspired version of "Big Iron", then made the mistake of putting it on the youtube comment section for that song.

I should have saved it for you guys.
Anyway if you want to check it out, it's the second highest rated comment on this video
youtube.com/watch?v=iGmUsJvRv7U

A TIMESHARE BY THE SHORE
EVERY DAY I'M AN ARBALEST AND I LOVE IT A LITTLE MORE

That type of shit happens all the time on generals, hell just on this site in general.

GRX is one hell of a drug, how can other drugs even compete?

My character is not standing up straight, how do I fix this

uncripple yourself

See a doctor, you have scoliosis

Are you using animation mods by any chance?

No, I am not. Although maybe I should try fiddling with the type 3 body mod or whatever, see if that helps

I will try this, but I am not crippled. Hopefully that works though

What did you do for that to happen?

It literally happened randomly. Like I walked out of the tops, ready to pursue Benny, talked to Vulpes, and then I realized I was a fucking walking freak show.

That's strange. Did you get crippled right before? I remember a bug where I got crippled, and after healing my leg my character was still limping until I fixed the thing with console.

Have you tried rebooting your computer? Sometimes I had weird shit that required me to reboot my computer to fix.

I didn't realize you could roll characters with severe back problems in Fallout NV.

This game has so many layers, wow.

I have only tried restarting the game. I'll do a reboot now.
I could almost handle being crippled, but this fucking arm thing is too much. And if I wasn't in the fort, unarmed, I would take a pic of the shitty aiming. Good god it's like my character is trying to be a gangsta and hold the gun sideways, even when the gun is a cowboy repeater

I was gonna say "just play it off like an old injury" but that's not workable. You could try using console commands that affect the placer (setscale, showracemenu, etc) to see if they reset your body. I know some weird things can happen if you have any mods that mess with character skeletons - not the literal skeletons in the game, but the .nif for bodies. I don't think Type 3 requires or makes any skeleton changes, but you could try uninstalling it to see if it helps.

This game, sometimes.

The puzzle done puzzled itself out
Type 3 was giving my character a crippling spine injury.

why is nobody mocking this user for taking a fucking picture of his monitor?

The pre war business clothes were causing the wonky pip boy thing, restarting the computer fixed my messed up back, but wouldn't cause my character to hold their weapons like a normal human being. Disabling type 3 fixed that. I bet if I reenabled it now it would work fine

God repopulated wasteland is fucking garbage
Never install that shit

If you take a screenshot while using new Vegas it gets saved as a .bmp

I refer you to my earlier post

>run through steam
>press F12
>get .jpg
it's not hard user
or just convert the .bmp

It sounds like you might have a corrupt or improperly installed version of Type 3. Textures flipping out so that you have a dick on your shoulder is a common issue with body replacers when texture paths are fugged up or the specific armor you're wearing hasn't been added.

Just to be safe, before you reinstall Type 3, try downloading it again and make sure you've installed all of the requirements. And I swear to god, if you're using the Nexus manager to install things...

What's so bad about it?

It's possible that I was using Nexus. Maybe. For the sake of convenience.

>not having a dick on your shoulder in real life
Do you even mutie?

I was running through steam, and Veeky Forums wouldn't accept my converted bmp file as being a real thing.
Wait, does f12 take a screenshot for you? I thought you had to use alt print screen.
My f12 key doesn't do anything when I press it :(

Do you have the Steam overlay enabled? It works regardless of launcher so long as your copy of NV is in your Steam folder.

>download mod
>the fucking .esp filename contains a typo
This does not assure me of the modder's diligence.

Well, enjoy many convenient wacky new features as you play. "Download With Manager" is nice, but your game is now living in the Twilight Zone.

I use it for FO4.

>not using MO
breh
Even the arguably outdated FOMM is a better alternative.

I do have steam overlay enabled. Although, uh, all of my games are installed on an external storage device. That might be causing a problem. I know that trying to launch NV from Nexus Mod manager returns an error message when I try to do that.
I have made a great deal many mistakes in my life I'm afraid.

Bloatware.
If you want 100s of NPCs roaming around Goodsprings, then go ahead and download.

Move New Vegas back into C:Steam/SteamApps/common/ to access the Steam overlay.

>MO simply fails to install some stuff
>NMM won't even check if it's going to the right directory

With 4 the only winning move is not to play.

Does anyone know how to make an NPC go from one dialogue topic straight to another topic without the presenting the player with a dialogue choice menu in-between?
Vanilla NPCs like House and Caesar do it all the time but I can't figure out how it's done.
Example:
There's 4 different ways to tell Caesar you've dealt with the Boomers, and he gives different responses for each way. However, each response ends with a variation of ''now, as for your next assignment...'' and then he immediately goes on to talk about the next mission (White Gloves), which is a topic under ''GREETING'', without presenting the player with a dialogue choice. So all those responses lead to the same, single other topic, but I can't figure out how.

I can't find any setting or script that makes the dialogue do this, rather than just presenting the player with top-level dialogue choices after ''now, as for your next assignment...''. Which is what happened when I tried replicating it (and what seems more logical).

I have to be missing something that's linking the topics.