youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE
>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 on September 27th
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
Preliminary Patch Notes: sqex.to/2V5

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>King's Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEaWDS4Q24

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dammit OP patch 3.4 is already out

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

xth for smug skeleton

Reposting here.

What does Oof mean?

Also, where can I get a dummy FB account? I don't even have one and just thinking of having to make one makes me not want to bother with this.

You make one and you should want one for easy logins on shit you hate.

Oh god you weren't joking holy shit

Oof probably means "oof"

Because that's probably the worst series of pulls I've ever seen. Not a single good unit, not even a single bad unit. All trash.

You don't even have to confirm the account for it to work, just enter a fake name and a fake email.

All you need to do is login with someone else's facebook, and then log out. Then roll again, and if you get trash wipe it again.

It's that simple.

That's me.

PREVIOUS

Find a flaw.

she looks like she'd cut her asscheeks clean off if she sat down

Midriff could be bigger

/v/ repost

Wonky, fucked up perspective on her torso.

Her tits are turned toward the viewer while the rest of her torso is at 3/4s view. Go to /ic/, they'll gladly redline it for you.

>11x pull on phase 2
>Seraphim's Mace and a second Excalibur (V)

Dupe's a little annoying, but the medica hastega is pretty sweet.

Thanks Arthur.

Nice pull senpai.
Unless you have them already.

Not edgy enough. Red parts of the armor need to glow and more spikes should be added.

Thanks user.
Both are new for me and I canĀ“t wait to cheese some mage boss fights.

Tiara, Crescent Wish, Excalibur, and Iga Blade from two 11x draws. I was aiming for Keeper's Tome but Dreamstage is good enough for me right now because I have been meaning to beat that retarded Mote Ifrit CM.

I've heard Terra's EnFire is actually good though?

>like phase 2
>but already have porom medica and bartz excali x2

i know rngesus will fuck me if i try. phase 4 or bust!

Good thing they gave her pants. The outfit in the art looks uncomfortable as fuck.

Why did Mog die?

Is that mobius?
Why is it sideways?

Anyone have a dummy fb acc?
I haven't been able to make one because it asks for phone number

That's how they get you. Switch IPs and try again. Pretty soon they'll start asking for your ID, not even joking.

Don't give them anything, by the way. If that wasn't obvious.

It doesn't need to be a real phone number, you don't have to verify it to log in.

/pushmepullyouwithme/

I got Lightning-sama!

Who /savewithme/ here?

she's in a FF game and has the skinny arms and legs characters in those games usually have.

with our current lapis rate, doing a half off pull every day is only a net loss of 100 lapis

>you don't have to verify it to log in.
It does, because it isn't letting me continue until it is verified and it wants a number to send a text message to.

You can change the aspect ratio in emulators. Seems like it scales decently, too.

Not him but I'm pretty sure that's still enough of an account to use as a dummy. You can log in with it, it just asks for your info right away.

so is this what square fans have turned into? a bunch of people who masturbate to flappy bird?

I made a dummy for you because you're a little dumb.

email: [email protected]
password: lightningsucks

>can't even quote the right person

who's dumb now, tough guy?

Why not save instead, goyim? Unless you're missing any of the 3* on the banner there's no point in pulling.

Lapis and tix will only appreciate in value over time for gacha games like BE.

You can't prove I quoted the wrong person.

I can tell when a man needs a fake facebook account, and let me tell you, aspectradiou-fag needs one desperately.

wrong password

not me apparently

a-at least there's always supreme evoker farming

So..who should I use the trust jewgle on? Shadow, Penelo or Sabin?

You can't go wrong with any of those because they're all top tier TMs, but Shadow is probably the best.

I got Cyan. Ouch. Now I might have to do the 5000 pull for Ludmille who I haven't drew yet.

Well of course dumbass, somebody changed it already

Here's another one, remember to use it QUICKLY this time.

mail:
[email protected]
PW:
plsdonotstealme

HERE'S TO YOU SARISA AND BARTZ
REST FOREVER HERE IN OUR HEART

Saving starts as soon as this banner ends, a decent rate for dualcast is too good to pass up.
Got Firion

Ludmille please why do you do this to me?

Remember: Each penelo is a step closer to Abel's TM on any unit.

Now I need a 5 digit code from the gmail...

There is no gmail, what the fuck are you doing?

All you have to do is type the email and password into FFBE, and it'll let you pass. That's all it checks for.

Oy vey, what are you doing, goyims?!

My friend here is very pleased, though.

If I click on the x I'm not logged in.
An there's no other way to get away from this screen.

>gold right out of the gate
>this shit

fuck my ass

DO A 10 ROLL, MEOW!

Not it, got my sixth Charlotte. Dunno what to think about this. At least she's cute.

Weird, must be a recent thing.

No matter, just try it with a non-gmail fake. If you absolutely have to, just make a fake yahoo email or something. It's not hard.

email: [email protected]
PW: polwasright

Man, you know what.
FUCK BE!
I should be waking up in about 30 minutes but NOOOOOOoooooooooo
I had to waste my time trying to get this shit game to work.

Back to RK and mobius it is.
After sleeping for 30 minutes.

Seeya tomorow.

And even though I wasn't able to get it to work, thank you for your help.

WHO /PULLWITHME/ HERE?

Hey man, if you've ever tried to reroll in those other games you would know that GL BE is the easiest.

But be glad user, you're free now.

WE ALREADY DID

IT WAS HORRIBLE OH GOD

Another day another fucking Kain.

Starting to think this level headed approach of saving lapis and only doing half pulls is a meme. Seriously considering blowing all of it at once by the end of this banner just so I don't have to go through this disappointment parade every day,

But then it's an ultra, mega disappointment deluge every two weeks instead.

That's RK's problem. You save up for half a month just to go 0/11 1genji shiled/11 now

That's the kind of non level headed approach that you'll regret after a better banner rolls around.

Or you could pull a toblerone, zidane and 2 cecils with your 5k attempt. Who knows?kupo

Today was a shit day to do a daily pull

Sage's robe or White robe for Lenna? BE

White Robe, but not for the reasons you'd think.

Lenna's only magic is from elemental rods and bio blaster. MAG is wasted on her.

5 SPR is unnoticeable for healing, but it makes her that much more durable.

Are R2 Breakdowns, R1 Full Break, R1 Ultros, Tyro BSB, SG and Celes SSB enough for Fragment Ahriman?

>pull 3* locke
>oh hey he learns treasure hunter doesn't he? that could be useful
>learns it at 5* level 80

fuck me sideways

a huge maaaaaybeeee, doesn't sound like you have too much damage and the hones are shit

Looks like a story update will be out on 30th for JPBE and the new summon is Asura

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Vayne Solidor that nothing wrong did threadly reminder.

I tried making R1 Poison Shot and R3 Aerora Strike and I also have Bartz SSB/Agrias SSB & Cleansing Strike/OK BSB. Or are the Breakdowns more important than damage?

Breakdowns are more important than damage in almost every case, but you shouldn't need them at more than r2. Get them there, then work on other things.

I already have R2 Breakdowns, and an R1 Full Break. My problem is that Ahriman shits out damage even with Breakdowns and I still haven't gotten Dr Mog's Teachings/Battleforged to drop so I can use it for Tyro's SG.

Then try to get them to drop, if quick mitigation is your issue then there's not really much to be done except get the rms or ditch tyro and rw wall.

Yeah that's probably what I should do.
Aside from that though, I've tried RWing SG and also Yshtola's BSB but even with Mitigation he shits out damage faster than I can heal even at LV 70.

Levels aren't that important, but getting them up will give some extra stats and hp so if you have some eggs lying around now would be an okay time to use them.
You could go double wm, or just desperately try to get an rm to drop and rw a hastega medica or something.

Thanks for the help user. I'm going to try and find a Magic Blink Medica friend code. Might craft more Aerora Strikes if necessary.

Need some help on whether or not to pull on these burst fest banners.

I don't really feel like I need anything from them, but there are definitely some things I'd like to have. Problem is there's also some things I'd really not like to have.

For example on the current banner (p2) there's garnet's burst I'd love, Celes/terra's SSB I'd like (so I can use them), and then I'd also be happy with selphie/rosa/porom SSB (but I don't need aoe heal SB at all, just for RS/cid/to have the option of actually using them if I want). Then there's ramza/bartz/tyro which I just don't want at all in ramza's case, or barts (have his BSB) or tyro (dupe I have already).

The other phases of this BSB fest are very similar with their items, some I'd love/like, and others I could be happy with or just don't want at all. Wat do? Its smarter to just save my mythril right, for later banners/fests?

I seriously fail to see why people don't want Ramza's BSB so much, it's a 100% def boost on top of SG and it actually gives him an attack, otherwise he's just going to use Lifesiphon or breaks

Well I wouldn't mind it except that I have his aoe heal one already and its pretty much the one I always use for that (since I have yshtola use SG so my healer can't aoe heal). Even if his BSB isn't that bad its just not going to fill the role I need it to for ultimate/+ that's all

How feasible is it for me to get 50 mythril before phase 4 ends, considering I am still clearing cores. I really want a holy sword and I didn't manage to pull one in phase 2. I'm currently at 20 mythril.

Are there numerous things that you want from later banners?
Is there anything that you want more from later banners than you do from the current ones?
Can you clear most to all of the current content, and/or do you not care about clear rates?

If you answered yes to all of the above, then strongly consider saving.
However, even as someone who is also saving I recognize that these banners are pretty good, especially if you want multiple items on each banner. Even most of the dupes on these would make good stat sticks, and there's a high chance of getting something truly useful.
Also, if your waifu is on these banners and her relic doesn't show up again for awhile it might be good to pull too. Wouldn't want to disappoint your waifu.

>Wouldn't want to disappoint your waifu.

>Not having a waifu
I bet you like those disgusting 3D girls, don't you.

>he would disappoint his waifu

I personally don't believe the Enchanted Maze is random, and I think anyone that says it is hasn't done an ounce of research.

Try this:

When the level ends early, like after the first door, remember where it ended and go right back to that door again. It will end again. This will happen forever.

how alive is the pvp in this game?

you're wrong

>Picture says Lakshmi
>Call it Asura

It's hard to use if you have Shout or his other SBs.

like ur mum

Nah like urs m8.

then do what I said and watch as the level ends inside the same door 10 times in a row

it be ded famalam

Well I assumed its Asura going by old FF summons, I can't read moon, sorry
As for Ramza, you sure it's hard? Cast Shout at the start of the fight, spam lifesiphon, activate BSB when avalaible and you should still have some time left on Shout, then repeat the process

This means you're forced into using life siphon and if you party can only accommodate one support, it means losing a breakdown, that alone makes it not worth it.

Only if no one else in the group can use a breakdown, if that's not an issue you are still gaining additional 100 def boost, of course this tactic isn't good against mage bosses but against physical ones, at least on paper it sounds good