PERSONA

NEW PERSONA

NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lIyb7
twitter.com/yohi_blues/status/776338939032457216
i.imgur.com/Cddwdj0.png
youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c
figsoku.net/blog-entry-40376.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look at this futaba

user whos using a trasnlator here:

So can anyone tell me who Ryuji betrayed?!

All i understood was that he betrayed someone and ran off afterwards apparently.

Why isn't nurse girl a party member?

SOEJIMA NECK

What's he saying?

This not your house, get the fuck out of here Goro.

NEETs are for ________

Reminds me, there's a point in Goros slink where he says he feels like Joker's onii-chan because age difference.

Can someone post a pic of that shit eating grin from ryuji when he awakens his persona?

I need reaction image

I don't view that romantic at all. In fact that has happened to me many times in my life, as in we have a guest at home and when I get home, I'm acknowledged either by "hi" or "welcome home" by the guest. It's mostly to make sure my presence has been acknowledged.

>yfw no matter how bad it gets, you are not Goro Akechi

I want to eat the NEET
I'm going to stick my tongue in her cunny while she wears the ears of a bunny

>I'm home.
>Why are you here?
Lol

He is saying since he first met MC he thinks he has felt this special feeling, where when he is in front of MC he could spill out his guts of his brain on the counter of a table.

how old is goro supposed to be anyway?

3rd year of high school

Why are you indulging fujos? Your opinion doesn't mean shit to them either way and I'd imagine vice versa. What is your purpose of debating with them

He's talking about how he's felt something special since they first met and that when he's around Potter, he somehow ends up talking about everything. Not shown in those screenshots: him going "I'm glad we met" just before he leaves a bit later.

He gets a lot of lines like that when talking to Potter.

It's still pretty strong speech when they're not supposed to be close, and it's only ever toward Potter, not anyone else. Pretty safe to say it's intentional fujobait.

IIRC he's a year older.

>He's talking about how he's felt something special since they first met and that when he's around Potter, he somehow ends up talking about everything. Not shown in those screenshots: him going "I'm glad we met" just before he leaves a bit later.

Goro truly is P5's Ryoji, huh? A manchild murderous version all wrapped up in death.

Now I'm really curious about his co-op. Pics?

translation user. ah, i actually did this scene because someone requested it earlier, but forgot to post the link.

goro and MC at leblanc, justice rank 4: imgur.com/a/lIyb7

what monster wouldn't say tadaima back

check out her long pretty hair

Huh. I would have liked it if your answers to what he says were actually important, especially since the social link is automatic.

imagine how greasy it would be after one of her average all-nighter shitposting benders

I want to wash it

Does Potter not fucking remember that nigga because he wasn't wearing glasses or something? That's the only reason I can think of regarding why he can't seem to remember the rapist asshole that got him arrest.

But going to the Goro content, he seems sincere about what he thinks about the PT, and Potter. It's rather bittersweet knowing what will happen to him in one month.

apparently it was "too dark"
how do you not remember the dick who was being a dick when you went to the buffet though

>Soejima still can't draw proper neck

quite sad. thank you, user.

Kek.
One sided bonds.

memory, especially memory of high adrenaline sort of moments, can be very malleable. it's only a bit of a stretch that he wouldn't be able to definitely identify shidou given how unreliable eyewitnesses can be.

however i'm sure i'm overthinking it and the writers just wanted that realization to come at a more dramatic point

NEET teats
twitter.com/yohi_blues/status/776338939032457216

Look away, Ryuji!
Though Potter and Anne look cute together plus you can actually romance her.

>"too dark"

What a lame ass excuse. They had police cars with lights and everything later. Plus are they implying that all bald Japanese men look the same? For something that traumatic to happen, he should be able to remember that jerk's face.

DON'T BULLY!

I'm just going to excuse him because he wasn't wearing his glasses that night.

neet is for hips, not titty

I feel like being a dick to everyone in game this just to see how they react.

JESUS CHRSIT! GORO THIS AND GORO THAT!

FUCK GORO!

Can someone give me a little awnser please?

>joker just going in for a full on feel
noice

which part of the game is this?

>>MC: I could say the same about you
>Sojiro: I'm working you jackass.

Need a bit more context of Ryuji. When and what part of game did this happen? I can only think of Morgana and Ryuji arguing which led to Morgana leaving the group temporary. If you are using translator, keep in my mind the translation most of the time will be jibberish.

>being a dick to a guy that provide you with place to stay

lul

The part before he gets his persona.
Komodachi was taunting him about something he did in the past.

All i got was that he betrayed someone and ran away

>calls a creep because you are standing in the way
>not fightning back

Just showing him that I don't take shit from him. It's not like he would throw me out or anything if I say that.

Only thing that comes to mind in that context is Ryuji feeling like he betrayed his previous team for ratting om Kamoshida, since they were all putting up with him. Otherwise, I also only remember what already mentioned.

so any info on the actual sidequests in the game ? what is it about ?

If anything, Potter's parents gave Sojiro permission to beat him if he needed to.

>not exchanging bantz with the people you live with
how can user be so dead inside?

>living with people

That choice is clearly the "asshole who is not joshing around" option.

>time will be jibberish.
Yeah i know but its right enough for me to tell whats going on and what to do.

SUCKS HUGE DONKEY BALLS that i have to miss out on most of the jokes and comedy scenes.

Like the part after you escape the castle after ryuji awoke his persona morgana stats screaming at them as they run off.

Im not sure what "nywah"means in japanese, but it sounded funny

I'm plumbing the depths of tumblr for futabas that were all made by twitter artists so you don't have to

check that out, another one in quick succession

>I'm plumbing the depths of tumblr for futabas that were all made by twitter artists so you don't have to

Why don't you just search them on Twitter?

Dead /pg/ is comfy.

Reminds me of /acg/

We're getting closer and closer to our previous state.

Dead /goro/ is comfy

i wish i was as dead as pg

Never forget the slain lamb.

More Futaba is always good.

I already have this post some new one please

because a lot of twitter artists don't use tags besides persona5 and moonrunes5, which is just persona 5

and sometimes the more liberated tumblr artists will draw futaba looking at potter's rock hard cock in the shower through a hidden camera i.imgur.com/Cddwdj0.png

>mentions multiple times that he had no friends
>game won't let you befriend him

i just want to protect his smile

But Atlus refused to let you protect it.
Thus the future refused to change.

i get everything about why he had to die and all but

>not in the credits

i will never understand that.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c

>tfw literally dresmt of myself triggering the true ending

I really shouldn't sleep in the middle of the day, and with P5 music blaring through the speakers.

What did you do in the dream to trigger it, and what was the ending?

Lyn is my wife!

>I'm just going to excuse him because he wasn't wearing his glasses that night.

Joker doesn't need the glasses. He uses them just to keep the perfect docile boy facade up

>tumblr image of a screencap of a twitter post with attached art

Jesus fuck OP why did you forget the goddamn /pg/on the title? It doesn't even mention general either.

Is that even stated in the game, or are you rusing?

>shido: criminals who change the hearts of other people against their will--those actions are the actions we should be "reforming"

Just like daddy!

Does someone know how t progress form the round room in the bank?

rare neet

I mean the third palace, when you go down the elevator after the miniboss fight.

死んでたと思ったよ!

Fuck me, I played the game for over 130 hours without knowing you can speed up the battle result screen by holding triangle.

Veeky Forums was die for 2 hours.

yawn, this is boring

gonna post some goro art

figsoku.net/blog-entry-40376.html

Could you post some gay art?

ok

good stuff user

>tfw no goro

post artist's twitter tia

Check your key items, you should have some that equate letters to numbers. Use those to decipher the codes.

IT'S HAPPENING
T
S

H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G