Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2318
Last thread: Fearsome Foliage Edition
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)
●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.
● Read the cards you fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uLdLJIidSg
youtube.com/watch?v=S6G1-iMr5nI
yugiohtopdecks.com/decks/Phantom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for fuck diamanshit

I like how it runs over any monster with less than 4500 attack, but I wish it did not have the restriction for the banishment eff

The Predator Plants are all about level manipulation, though.
It shouldn't be hard making anything less than or equal to level 7.

It's more about the XYZ monsters than me not hitting a level 8+

Manga cards in Booster Special confirmed, called it. This means we'll probably get Sora's Manga cards, since he doesn't have any other anime cards. Which means Frightfur Daredevil and Pendulums.

Yay I'm always happy when manga crads get released. Loved how we got the rest of the planet series in dragons of legend. Hope we can get some other manga cards that way in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uLdLJIidSg

anyone here ever mix cards from othr games into there yugioh decks, it looks fun, i lolled when they pull that bandai armored zombie and pokemon cards.

This card can hit xyz though. They're level 0.

>They're level 0
Good god you are a 'tard where's your tard guard I need to talk to them.

Drawfag here, Ixtab needs more love.

Are you taking request?

no, but if anyone has a cool idea I might consider it. As long as it's nothing too obscure cause I'm trying to make a buck or two out of this

L
O
O
M
I
S

nig

I was going to ask how many characters do you usually have as a limit for drawings? I was going to ask if you would mind drawing Lightsworns fighting Steelswarms in a large battle.

Not him but this would take ages.

>Lighsworns VS Steelswarms
You wanna kill them?

Want me to tell you how I can tell you suck at drawing? :)

I know, but I'm not sure what anons' limits are.

If it were something simple, maybe Madolche Butlerusk and Marmalmaide sitting together during a break and enjoying tea.

Why would I want an uninformed opinion?

Anything that could be described as a "large battle" would take an exorbitant amount of time.

I think it would be a pretty even battle.

Something looks off? It'd be really helpful if you shared it. I want to try and fix as many mistakes as I can.

I don't limit myself to numbers, it's more like how much time I am willing to spend on something (so usually a single character). As for the battle, I don't think Steelswarms are popular enough to make fanart of, but I'm down for drawing a cute Minerva.

I see.

If that is the case, would you consider drawing the request in this post?

- The arms both look badly broken, her left arm in particular looks as though it's been twisted all the way around.
- The hands look goofy in general, with the left thumb being especially bad.
- Her ear is too high up and too close to her eye.
- Her visible latissimus dorsi wraps around too much and looks excessively beefy.
- Her belly button is too low.
- In general it looks like you have trouble figuring out how lines should continue after being eclipsed by some object. Try drawing the base forms first and then putting costume parts on top.
- It looks as though you have abused the dodge and burn tools, which is never recommended.

Seems cute. It also helps that I love the Madolche designs. I might do a sketch with flat colors by next week if I feel inspired.

Some good points about the arms and hands. I don't think I did particularly well there. The ear is mostly eye-level though but it's slightly above because she has longer elf ears(?) in her card artwork. Also, I haven't used the dodge and burn tool at all, it's just lineart, flats, highlights and shadows on different layers.

Thanks for that though, I didn't have a chance to get any feedback from anyone so this is helpful.

Well I was typing up a dissertation but pretty much got it all.

Even being a different type or ear, it needs to be moved a few notches down and stage-right.
If you didn't use dodge and burn, I would say your coloring is too muddy, and there's a weird overly-saturated part on her right thigh.
I know Ixtab has greyish skin in the card art, but I still think it's too muddy here.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6G1-iMr5nI

why

Please tell me this shit isn't going to be meta. I just want a silly deck where I slap a third of my ED on board every turn in a single monster zone.

>6 card ftk
>open perfectly and then draw perfectly twice off your pot of memes or change tactics
it won't be meta

We haven't seen all of the support, but I doubt it. A beater with one quick destruction per turn and maybe some janky negation isn't good enough to make a whole archetype.
The Giantrainer play is pretty crazy, but then all of the rest of your tops have no purpose what-so-ever, and it's not exactly an unbreakable board.

I meant the archetype specifically. OCG always finds some stupid shit to do with basically anything, so it's not surprising.

I just don't want this to be another case like Zefra, where the deck is something in the $60-100 range on release and it's complete garbage, or like Chicken Game where it was a $10 COMMON on release because some fuck thought it was short printed.

so when is their bs parasyte going to be printed for the real madness to begin?

What cards should I pick up in preparation for 12 furfaggots? I already have tenkis and tiger king.

i sacrifice your assault core, buster drake, and crush wyvern for winged dragon of ra sphere mode.
I use owner's seal to regain control of it, and end my turn.
let's see you get past this without siding.

>Buy yugioh cards
>immediate buyer's remorse
i even ended up buying more than I wanted to. Just fucking end me.

Did you buy cards that you actually wanted or was it on a whim?

I'd been wanting to build metalfoes. It was all metalfoes stuff. It's not even like I have anybody to play with. It's just they're so cool I feel like I should get to own them. It was only like 30 bucks for the entire maindeck for the most part but that's still 30 bucks not in my pocket anymore.

Well i say, in order to justify your purchase, you should look into locals so you can learn and play with others.

And consider your purchases more so you wont feel that buyers remorse. Remember, Yu-Gi-Oh is a investment if you decide to get into it.

I've been getting great mileage out of Tensu in playtesting, and a few OCG decks have been running Tensu as well. 2 or 3 should do the trick, although you might brick with 3.

Overlay Regen might be nice to have, although results have varied since it really only helps that one guy and they have an on-archetype, searchable, quick effect Overlay Regen with stats anyway.

The cheapest effect negation you can muster would also be nice. Fog Blade is obviously the go-to, but you could also go for Breakthrough Skill or Fiendish Chain. Alternatively, you could use Veiler or Forbidden Chalice.

Why would you want to play juunishishit? Its bad.

not really bad just boring desu.

What do you guys think of this deck. I made it the other day and was able to beat a Red-eyes deck, Psyframes, and some kinda weird stall thread

How about swapping 2fissure for raigeki and dark hole.

Yeah i could, but i always worry about someone besides me actually using Starlight Road one of these days.

There's honestly no point. Most decks these days either want to be destroyed, don't care, or can't be destroyed to begin with. Even casual decks are starting to see this.

You'd only be running Starlight Road if your deck dies hard to Torrential Tribute or something.

I run it because fuck twin twister man. Plus most decks are going about multiple destruction effects nowadays so a free stardust dragon can be pretty good. But most of the time if i get out Bamboo Shoot i dont really have much to worry about. Most monster summoned while Allumiraj is on the field get fucked hard

>So a free stardust can be pretty good
Please tell me you know what Semi-Nomi means and why what you just said is automatically considered a bad idea.

if you mean stardust only being able to use its effect only once because of starlight road. im not worried about it. Hes there to prevent at least 1 destruction effect. and so far its worked out pretty well. The Red-Eyes player had a raigeki so having the stardust on the field kept allumiraj and night dragolich from getting destroyed and keeping me from losing. Hes not there for continous purposes hes there to keep me alive

Well, as long as you know your rulings and shit I can't really fault you for doing stuff. I mean, I could say that your deck is filled with shitty cards and tell you to pick up Nekroz and a Time Machine to 2015, but that'd be dumb.

Godspeed, user.

Has ygopro stopped organizing decks alphabetically for them?

I mean it works against most of the meta since Al lumiraj can outbattle most of the boss monsters that arent unaffected by stuff to to its effect. And with Night Dragolichs effect any monster coming from the main deck or extra deck is switched to defense and loose def equal to their def. Combine that with the potential to get out a Bamboo shoot and i can lock down most decks pretty easily. Obviously this is wishful thinking, i just need a way to make it more consistent.

I also have this other deck i was working on but its pretty shit. Ill post it anyway though, maybe you can give me some feedback

wow, i'm fucking tired.

has ygopro stopped organizing decks alphabetically for anyone else*

No. I have 146 decks in my deck folder and they're all sorted alphabetically.

That's strange. Whenever I make a new deck it just gets added to the bottom of the list in ygopro.

Then when you reopen Pro it's sorted.

If you just exit the deck editor and go back in it will be sorted. Newly made decks are always placed at the very bottom for the duration of said index session.
You don't even need to close the client.

No, it doesn't do that anymore. Not sure why it stopped.

Will red-eyes decks ever be the same?

>metalfoes
>stick 3 of each monster and go nuts

>crystron
>stick 3 of each monster and go nuts

>zodiac
>???
now I have to think about ratios and actually do proper deckbuilding :c

The dark nagician is red.

>zodiac
3 rat+terrortop+a real deck

>page 9

Here's something quick
The halo/crown of the Darklords on a dark background.

I want to be able to use it as a sleeve in YGOPro.

Currently using a smaller version of this, so really it doesnt even have to be a dark NG

hmm been thinking is red enchater any good in DM?

T'd be great if you can keep protection on Eternal Soul to get multiple Dark Magic Attacks/ Thousand knives
DM has a problem with field presence up intil you've gathered 2-3 DMs in the GY/hand

The thing is the idea with red is to try and snipe problem cards before Shit hits me.

anyone try out the neo new foolish with metalfoes fusion engine for draws yet

No.

Predator Plants are really getting the shaft along with Phantom Knights. Hopefully they get some more support soon, Chimera is nice, but they need more main deck monsters.

>combo that eats 2-6 deck slots
>If you draw into Fusion it's fucking useless unless you're also running Metalfoes or Discard Traps (thus increasing the amount of deck space the combo takes up)
As theorycrafting goes I give it a "neat"/10. Nothing groundbreaking.

They just got started dude be patient.

>Phantom Knights are a fun but pretty mediocre deck.
>Because Break Sword and Fog Blade are both insanely good (and more importantly, generic) cards the deck costs like $150 to build
The worst part is that both of those cards were in a Booster SP so good fucking luck getting reprints this side of 2020.

So what the fuck ratios am I suppose to be running in the Jackie Chan deck?

3 Rat and 3 Vipers, then what?

Start with 3 of everything.
2-3 Tensu
3 Tenki
0-2 Gyokku
0-2 Overlay Regen
Staples as desired, preferably some form of monster negation, the Solemns, and maybe Denko. You could also tech in stuff like Summoner Monk and/or Kagetokage. If you're running only 3 of every on-archetype Xyz + Tiger King, you can run Solidarity so long as your maindeck only has on-archetype monsters in it.

You want to open with Tensu and 2 Lv 4s, or at the very least a single Lv 4. From there just do your thing.

>Phantom Knights
>Mediocre

PKBA is not exclusively Phantom Knights. We've had this argument before back in PePe when people were trying to say that Performapals were a broken archetype.

Having a couple of good cards that can be splashed with another good deck does not make a deck of primarily or purely that archetype Good.

>Starving Venom Fusion Dragon

Are we dead?

we're threadsplit

Tripfag promotional reported.

how is stating that there are two threads being a promotional tripfag

Raging Tempest? More like Raging Boner. This is Winda after she got string'ed and turned into mind controlled doll. Look at her thigh!

Cute

Are tiramids decent?

They're good, play 'em.

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

1 nothing wrong with me.

Tuner?

Per YGOrganization:

Yokotuner
EARTH/Beast
Tuner/Effect
Level 1
800/600
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Tuner from your hand or Graveyard, but its effects are negated.

I didn't even mention BAPK in my post. Phantom Knights are still decent deck without them.

yugiohtopdecks.com/decks/Phantom

All of these are clearly Phantom Knight decks from our current to last format using techs and engines and while still being the main focus of the deck.

The only bad cards in the archetype are the lvl 4s, the trap monsters (including Veil), and Spear.

SYNCHRO BOYS!

Okay, so I think I have the hang of ABC, here's my decklist. (I don't know why but finishing the captcha deleted the content of my post)