PlayStation 4 General #363 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Drilltastic Edition

========================================

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis details Sub-Flight System
gematsu.com/2016/09/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-details-sub-flight-system-group-attacks-pre-order-dlc-pass

>PlayStation Experience 2016 set for December 3 and 4
gematsu.com/2016/09/playstation-experience-2016-set-december-3-4

>Battlefield 1 single-player trailer
gematsu.com/2016/09/battlefield-1-single-player-trailer

>Root Letter limited edition announced
gematsu.com/2016/09/root-letter-limited-edition-announced

>Yakuza 0 ‘The Business Edition’ announced for the Americas, ‘Kiryu’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/09/yakuza-0-business-edition-announced-americas-kiryu-trailer

>Dragon Quest Builders demo now available in North America and Europe
gematsu.com/2016/09/dragon-quest-builders-demo-now-available-north-america-europe

>World of Final Fantasy adds Tifa and Rydia
gematsu.com/2016/09/world-final-fantasy-adds-tifa-rydia

>Musou Stars adds Millennia from Kagero: Deception II
gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-adds-millennia-kagero-deception-ii

>New Danganronpa V3 launches January 12 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk ‘Wyald’ action gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/berserk-band-hawk-wyald-action-gameplay

>Atelier Firis Presentation live stream set for September 29
gematsu.com/2016/09/atelier-firis-presentation-live-stream-set-september-29

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
youtube.com/watch?v=MHxPTemSr88
boards.fireden.net/_/search/boards/v.vg/text/gamestart asia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racingfags, is Driveclub worth a buy?

Yes, but get the season pass for lodsa cars

Gamers are a mistake

October PS+ games announcement when?

>someone on /v/ won the Taco Bell PSVR sweepstakes

So i'm in new mexico for the balloon fiesta, and found out the PS road to greatness is gonna be here with PSVR. Anyone been at the earlier events to know how it works?

just how long is SO5? I wasn't a fan of SO3, and 4 was just unplayable to the point I got off the first planet and just couldn't tolerate it anymore, but I hear SO5 changes a lot. Half off seems like a good point to jump in.

Also not technically PS4 related, but i'm looking to start the yakuza games, what order do I play them in? chronological? release?

About 25-30 hours, if you do the sidequests.
About 11 hours, if you rush it.
Currently trying to Plat it, and it is annoying as fuck.
My current playthrough is at 50 hours, and I still need to do a bunch more, plus play it twice again on harder difficulties.
It's fun, and you can get what you want from it.

Play Yakuza in release order. They get better with each game. You could technically start at 3 and just watch the 1+2 cutscene movies that is included, but 3 is a very slow starter for newbies to the series.

I bought 3 forever and a day ago, and I vaguely remember getting to a zoo, and fighting some faggot who was doing ballet with pistols or some shit, and I got so pissed I threw the disc out a window, guess i'll try to find 1 & 2.

link?

>PS4 Sales Overtake the Wii U in Japan; Persona 5 Sells Almost 400,000 Copies in Two Weeks

Does it have dificulty trophies that don't stack or something? Those are the fucking worst.

>mfw getting the plat for bioshock 1 in a single playthrough
>all those trophies popping during the final cutscene

Graph comparing PS4 PS3 and WiiU, launch aligned.

PS3 spike coming up is PS3 slim, second spike is FF13.
PS4 slim and FF15 coming at a similar time in its lifespan and both consoles had not great sales before.
But I think it will be difficult for PS4 to keep up after FF13 launch.

>boosting PS4 trophies
>find out booster is a qt
Quick PS4gen how do I seduce her?

so why is this called momgen?

Pretty much.
You have to beat it once to unlock Universe difficulty and then beat Universe to unlock Chaos.

It does yeah, you have to beat it 3 times on different difficulties. That's not the worst part about the plat though, filling out the entire item encyclopedia is. A lot of items are synthesis only which means you get to reset your game over and over praying to luck out and get an item you still need. The postgame dungeon bosses also all drop materials that are used for a ton of stuff and you can only fight them once on a run through the dungeon. Once you beat the final boss of the post game dungeon the place resets and you can clear it again starting from the first floor. Getting the required materials from farming those low floor bosses by running through the entire dungeon over and over again takes a long time.

You also need to beat the ending 'at least' 5 different times to get the trophy for every party members ending.
Luckily, you can cheese it, but it still takes an hour-ish to do each time.

You can just get a whole bunch of Love/Hate Potions to manipulate friendship and save right before the final boss. I did it on my Chaos playthrough so the bosses had a lot more HP and it was still only like 20 minutes per character.
Not being able to skip cutscenes is a fucking crime though. I can understand it for the ones you can walk around during, but normal pre-rendered scenes there really is no excuse. On those extra trophy playthroughs you spend probably around 2/3 of the total time in cutscenes.

selvaria makes my pee pee hard

i started with yakuza 3 and i enjoyed the hell out of it, im waiting on a yakuza 4 sale now to play yakuza 4 and give 5 a new chance as i disliked it

>unskippable cutscenes

devs who do this need to be shot

Post profiles ded/boypussy/qt/psquadgen:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

A lot of people here are obessed incestous relationships involving mothers and their respective sons. also older women in general with motherly/milf features etc..

Will you be my mommy gf?

In October, PS Plus membership includes Resident Evil and Transformers: Devastation.

RE is ok. Everything else is shit.

Hello

> Was literally about to buy both these games next paycheck
If they keep up with these good games (I'm betting they will due to the holiday season) I'm okay with the price hike.

october ps plus games

ehhh, better than usual, at least we're getting games this time

I'd be more hype if I didn't already beat Transformers on my ps3, but it's a cool game I'll play trough it again

dumb user. look 3 posts above you

>all that fucking weeb kusoge

every time

>tfw playing both Dragon Quest Builders and VII remake in English
I was starting to think this day would never come. I can't wait for the 11th.

>desperately fishing for relpies every thread

cool
always wanted to try one of platinums shittier games

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I've never played Resident Evil so I'm excited.

>tfw I literally just bought REmake collection for ghostmas

Oh well, It sucks, but at least I have a physical copy I suppose.

>mfw extra $10 is worth it

>step on teleportal
>That's the end of the demo version.
I hate this life.

So basically FFXV will come out on PS Pro while xbots have to wait a year or so for their updated version of the game, right? The demos so far looked and ran horribly, does that mean the PS4Pro version is the only good one?

PS4Pro version will run just as bad, in pseudo 4k

That's what the delays were for!
If the game came out today this Friday it would have ran horribly so they delayed it so they can fix everything

>actually decent PS+ games for PS4

But you're not playing Korra or Anarchy Reigns?

>tfw the Darkest Dungeon port is unstable as fuck

Darn. And it was just in time for my trip, too.

Oh sweet never played RE.

Somehow I'm not surprised, after Broforce I have a mandatory 3 month waiting period for all PC ports done by indie teams.

Broforce was fucking terrible, how can a sprite based game lag on anything more powerful than a toaster?

Did the recent update remove the PS4's ability to download multiple things at once? All I get is one download and a queue now

How to create Mason's workstation in DQ Builders?

multiple downloads require PS+ Pro for $99 per year.

anyone have an upcoming/already released exclusive game image
>inb4 spoonfeeding
proving a point to a mate

couldn't careless about your fuck buddy's opinion

No but it did jack them all up where it'll download things but move them around your total download queue

I.E. Downloading Pirate Warriors 3 and season pass contents
Pirate warriors 3, the game is at the top of the queue
The update patch is in a different section of my download list under the section of waiting to be installed add-ons
The DLCs are put in alphabetical order of a list of already downloaded add-ons

All of this is just different sections of the same download list but you have to scroll to see them and know they're downloading properly.

Break the one already built and move it. I don't think you get that recipe in the demo since you can't break stone.

I'm surprised my PS4 runs so much hotter than my 360

ASSISTANCE PLEASE!

I live in the UK and there are Avatars on the US store that I can't get.

I made a US PSN account, I'm wondering if I get those avatars on my US account can I use them on my UK account?

Avatars are tied to account, so they don't transfer between accounts on a system.

If an avatar isn't on your regions store, you can't use it on that account.

So there is no way at all I can use a skullgirls emblem on my uk account.

Fucking great. Who thought this was a good idea?

>Playing Overwatch
>Randomly get signed out of PSN
>Try to log back in
>PSN says I need to change my password

I have 2-step verification on and I havent received any texts for logging in other than the ones I myself did. What the fuck happened?

If it's not on the UK store then nope.

Presumably it works this way because the avatar is something the server ties to your profile, rather than something you download. When other people see your profile it's going to want to pull avatar information from Sony's server rather than your system.

The problem with that being that since it's a server side thing that you're buying, it's not going to be tied to your system at all in the same way downloaded games, DLC, themes etc are (which can be used on accounts other than the ones they were bought with)

They seem to be asking everyone to that. I had to recently as well.

It sucks, i have 2 accounts, one has plus and store purchases, and use other one because i wanted a different name, i bought the new pacman game on my old account because it had a discount for ps+ users and it came with an avatar, which i cant use on my actual account

King Graham of Cuckoldry

some nigga claiming to be a play asia employee says idolmaster platinum stars will be announced for Asia English release at something called gamestart asia (singapore).
boards.fireden.net/_/search/boards/v.vg/text/gamestart asia/

It's next week, Bamco will be there
>Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia returns to GameStart 2016 with game previews of Tales of Berseria, Tekken 7, indie title Little Nightmares and something for VR fans

I'm not really expecting anything but if some idolmaster console game would get an Asia English release I would think it would be this one.
It did release in Korean and Chinese which as far as I know is the first time console idolmaster has been translated to any language at all.

/ss/

Check on /v/, there are shill threads manty times

>page 10

>Page 9

>page 2

>page 0

There's no page 10 you fucking retard

>There's no page 10

If it's real I want to say day one buy but should probably wait to see if the translation is any good.

Definite buy if there's a remotely decent translation though.

>Still no date for Paris Game Week

>0 major vidya news all week

can this shit month be over already? october can't come soon enough

>can't skip cutscenes or dialogue in Digimon

yeah it's boring as fuck
I regret buying it desu

I'm on the final boss and it puts the save point before the actual boss. Have to mash X, go through the deliberately easy first phase, and mash X some more.

I bought it on release and am still on chapter 5 or something.
Thanks for memeing me into buying it ps4g.

Oops--I meant that it doesn't put the save point before the actual boss, I have to go through all the filler.

The story picks up, but I definitely regret spending more than $20, even though I've gotten sixty hours out of it.

Anyone know if you get the G Generation pre-order bonuses on the asia verison?

>Notice my console isnt set as primary
>Try to set it as primary
>says some other console is already set as primary
>Go to online account
>Somehow used the deactivate function already
>fill out the form to deactivate everything associated to my PSN account
>Get a reply saying my request was denied

Thanks Sony

Why is everyone's account being stolen all of the sudden?

Because Sony gets hacked every 10 minutes

I'm btw. I've had 2-step verify on since it was first available and my shit still got stolen

Didn't some people say that 2step verification is actually easier to surpass? I don't have it and never had problems.

There's probably no conference this year ;_;

This

I don't think Sony will ever come close to MS for customer service. They just don't give a shit.

Microsoft on the other hand literally refunded me because I bought a game on a Hungarian account because it was cheaper and the game was in Hungarian and seemingly had no English option. They also have a live chat that's pretty decent

>I don't think Sony will ever come close to MS for customer service. They just don't give a shit.
And yet they make you pay for plus to play online and have the gall to raise the price

What's bemused me for the longest time is how so many have dickrided them for so long. They never really did anything good, they were just "not Microsoft" for a while but still pulled loads of bullshit. Only with the Slim, PS4Pro and No Man's Sky are people sort of beginning to turn, but before that everyone was firmly on their wagon for no real reason

because they don't have any competitors this gen.
Last gen they had to be better to sell. This gen it's enough to be not literally Hitler.

I'll admit I was kind of a sonygger up until ps4 came out, that's when sony just gave up. Back with ps3,
>online was free and plus was just a bonus with cheaper sales and usually a great "free" game
>Had games
>Games didn't cost an arm, leg, and a testicle
>No "super improved" model half way through lifecycle to sell expensive 4K TVs

I'm not getting the pro or a ps5 or anything, this will be my last console, they are just going to get worse.

>transformers
I'm a transfag for I bought the physical game for 30. Fuck

Anyone know the best armor builds for endgame FFX HD shit? (Dark Aeons, Penance, Nemesis)