Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x

I'm amazed that previous thread lasted up till bumplimit.

Don't have more than 3 Kiwame in a team if you want to reach 7-3 boss

This x2 exp campaign is amazing, can't wait for the 0 repair timer so grinding 6-1 is faster.

Why 6-1?

>1st anniversary
>free gems everywhere
>free gacha
>SR and UR guaranteed
YumeCast is being generous as fuck.

>otome akiba's trip never

We're quite spoiled.

The exp is more consistent unlike 6-2.
You get 1k for each node.

Why can't all boys in the anime/manga/games be this qt?

Sayo is really cute, I love him and his incredibly hot shota voice.

bordering on sameface there

I kinda want this creepy fuck to be mute again.

I keep getting bullied by the event gachas. Like, at first I got another goddamn Peter Pan Hinata and then only after that did I get Flag March Subaru.

I can't seem to choose a favorite out of Iori, Jin and Subaru. I love the himecut type, I love the aniki type (with bonus points for brown) and I love sweet, sweet spaghetti all pretty equally.

This might sound hella gay but hearing Subaru's voice always cheers me up

Every time I'm about to reach a new love level, I prepare myself and turn the volume up max for Subaru's sweet message. It squeezes my heart.

>tfw 4 URs for free
YumeCast staff cannot be any more based, I don't remember any mobage doing free gachas and giving out lots of gems ever.

I'm amazed by how some of you get URs like that, I lost count of the full rolls I tried and ended up getting only SRs.

Wait a fucking minute. MagiKyun is being directed by Nozaki-kun's Mitsue Yamazaki? What the fuck, I'll have to watch it despite the shit name.

Isn't the game with bad reviews already? what's up with Broccoli and shit games but better anime adaptations? except Utapri S3.

Isn't the anime an original, considering it and the game were in production at the same time?
And honestly, all UtaPri seasons are not very good, especially the first one.

Isn't it basically Sunrise's baby? In a way, it would make sense for the show to be better.

You should just stop caring, and URs will flow to you.

what will happen to otome games when the vita dies

Enjoy your mobage paradise

I liked S2 because it was mindless fun, far more than S1. S3 was just fucking weird.

I guess it helps I enjoy Utapri as a whole, so many hours wasted on playing all of the games just to enjoy half of them.

Why do people use spoiler tags like this

>bara to koi is coming back
We are truly loved.

Just hoard and you will soon be rewarded.

Soon.

Code:Realize is free for PS+ members this month.

>Just got hit 400 battles
>Still no Akashi

I just want to take advantage of the double exp already

Go grind for him at 6-2, profit from both the doubled drop rate and EXP.

>400 battles
That's not even nearly half of what's necessary. You don't want those two kiwame sets from the quests?

6-2 is where you need to grind, he dropped on my second run
The real problem is getting Taikogane
I've been wasting my time on E4 ever since the start of the event and I still got fucking nothing

I do but my swords can barely handle the last event map so I need to level them before I go back.

Sounds like a better idea

Show by rock had a free UR gacha, at least one, it might have been two, UR tickets and a lot of melodisians afters the renewal. Though I guess it isn't quite a cute boys game.

1.3% at E4 versus 4% at 7-2 until 11/1, pick your poison.

Ranran, that's not how you eat cake.

Happy birthday

Also, forever free for people with hacked vitas.

>spaghetti doll is the highest point required of the lot

He is best boy after all.

Hanamaru Web Radio 03:
mediafire.com/file/fvbis05h7smpa4h/
It is also in the folder

Excellent. Please continue to bundle and create full volume links for the starter.

Am I just being blind or looks like there isn't a simulcast announced for Hanamaru yet?

There is one (on TV) for Southeast Asia. No company has said anything about it in the West though.

Then again, no one has said anything about Appmon despite it's the very first title which is going to start this Fall aside some titles which had early start like Dream Fes so maybe it will be announced this weekend.

Hey Bot! was the first Fall show, actually. Started last week. It was announced simulcast the very same day, afaik.

What a shame astronaut isn't going to win.

>10

>No Route-kun who is clearly into the MC the second one in this game

Goddammit

>aside some titles which had early start
Normally, Fall season starts on October 1.

>10

Fudou will never come to my citadel, I don't know if I should keep trying for him or for Taikogane, I like Sada-chan most but he will still be avaliable after this so

>all this discounted gacha rolls
>meanwhile husbando's birthday gacha next month

Kaito give me strenght!

>Bara to Koi
>Whisperland Boys
>Sekai dake horobi
>shunkan tapestry

best event song list

Stop whining and go back to farming.

Okay.

I'm done with my first playthrough so I came back with some lengthy praise for Yuukyuu no Tierblade.

First, the visuals are stunning. It might not be so apparent from the screenshots, but it's really beautiful on the Vita itself. Some parts of the background are often animated and there are pretty often those jumping windows with the sprites, which adds to the overall "anime-like" feeling. The background sceneries are staring-worthy.As for the mecha, there's a lot of action, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like mecha in general.
The soundtrack is as brilliant s everyone expected. There's even an insert song.

I love the chracters. They grew on me quickly and the interactions between them (mostly in the first, common part of the game) are so fun it often had me laughing out loud. Every boy's character stands out for itself and they complement each other nicely. The MC is cute. She's cute and it's great having her around, as she often triggers the funny moments with the boys. I enjoyed her interactions with everyone very much. Her character also grows with the game's progression, in a very logical way due to the story.
The fun pretty quickly changes to depressing, though.

As far as the story goes, at first I was worried it will end as an unexplained lot of bullshit and random magic. While nothing makes sense in the beginning, everything gets its own proper explanation gradually. I just loved those moments when the information just clicked into the right place and something which was a mystery just got clear. They were actually thinking this time, those Otomate people. It also helps that there's a vocabulary in the extras which is also accessible while you're playing and the explanations of each word are fully voiced. The vocabulary gets kinda hard after a while, so it's definitely not a beginner's game. I had to use a dictionary for some words quite often.
I was satisfied with the sense it all made after my first route and yet there's still a lot of unexplained things which are related directly to the other boys' backgrounds. It leaves player interested and motivated to do another routes as soon as possible.

Only thing I'm a bit worried about is that it might become a copypasta in the terms of the mecha fights. While it was very entertaining on the first playthrough, it was also pretty lengthy and I'm not sure if it wouldn't get tiresome after some two or three routes. Also, while everything has a precise scientifical explantion, there's still that kind of random otome magic at the very very end, when the world is saved thanks to a miracle. Completely unscientific one.
Another thing I'm unsure about is the endings. In the extras is an ending list section and according to it there's six happy ends. Considering there's 4 boys + one unlockable secret character, I can't guess yet what is the sixth one supposed to be. There's also "True end" listed separately, which I'm especially looking forward to. The rest is a disturbingly big number of "Bad ends" and "Tragic ends".

Sounds neat, who did you go for first?
White is obviously yandere and blond gives me bad vibes, but I can't resist sci-fi or robot charas.

Wonder if there is actually another secret chara, girl game wiki hasn't updated for this and when I went looking for a walkthorough it was just the obvious 5. I doubt it's the other AI though

Ganbatte, user. You still have 12 more days.

>tfw roll and no kasa
There goes my claim to having all of his 4/5 star gacha cards ;_;

>at 7-2 until 11/1
Wait what? You mean it's temporary or were you talking about the event?

I'm about to start it. Is there a recommended order?

Has there been any info about where the download edition of Room No 9 will be available?

NTY is on dlsite, but nothing else as of yet.

Pretty sure NTY is on tons of sites as digital version.
They should be listed somewhere on the official site.

RN9 only has the physical edition stores listed at the moment.

Oh, I thought you asked if NTY was up on other sites.
Digital preorders aren't a thing in Japan, right? Just wait until the game is out.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing your impressions, user. You gave me that last nudge to put this on my buy list. I expected the mecha aspect to be completely sidelined, glad to hear that isn't the case. Here's to hoping there's minimum copypasta in subsequent routes. Yandere is the boy I'm most interested in.

I went for Sud (Red) first. I'm going to play it in the obvious order, meaning the same order as the CG gallery suggests (Red > Blue > Blonde > White > secret) I want to get all the secrets revealed chronologically.

White's (Rou's) yandere is pretty brilliant, by the way. He has some Kanato-tier case of hysteria and personality switching.

I have no idea either. It would be nice if it was no-route-kun in pic related or the long dead Nii-san who actually wouldn' be dead due to some random magic. I dunno. I just wish.
And maybe it won't be either.

It's Sud>Atharva>Yashur>Rou>Cradle, if I'm not mistaken.

>those Otomate people

Considering it's still not up, I guess we'll have to wait until it's morning in Japan?

Very soon.

>these hips
>that neck
>that cleavage
You just know who's getting the D in this game

I'll be really mad if our MC doesn't get the dick at least once. He has such nice moans.

He might get some painful scenes, but parade doesn't do switching even if they want to.
CG rips when

And that's a hard locked in fact? Where was that said?

Parade has only released one BL game before right?
Maybe they'll give this MC the dick at least once this time. I wouldn't mind it just being a bad ending. Please.

twitter.com/pa_staff/status/723058902867148800
Chin chong nip nong, they probably can't do it because majority of japanese fujo dislikes riba.

Fucking bullshit pussies.
Gian is like the most popular MC ever and he both took dick and gave it.

Gian didn't fuck the heroines though, and Haru has fucked and been fucked every which way. The only difference is that Gian got shown doing both in the game.

Is Luckydog1 that good?

No.

Not really. It's good but not that great.

>They probably can't do it because majority of japanese fujo dislikes riba.
I remember when I played TnC and I was pleasantly surprised when Akira actually dicked Rin, though then I realised that a small guy topping a larger one would probably set off a different type of autism in japanese fujos.

The important thing is showing it in the game, user. That's the only way I can enjoy it.
Offscreen fucking is meaningless. Can't fap to that.

The MC is great and voiced by Tattsun. Generally, the cast full of big names and that's enough for me to like it.
My moon knowledge was shit back when I played it, but the story didn't seem special. I liked part where they were running from prison the most, the mafia stuff wasn't that interesting to me.

Maximum bullshit. They're already pushing the retarded fujoshit restrictions, so they should just go all the way. Limit it to one specific end if that would help contain the autism, but they shouldn't compromise anymore.

You guys being a bunch of autistic whiny cunts about top/bottom shit isn't any different than nip fujos doing it.

This whole sub-culture is about imaginary dicking, it's natural to have some preferences.

You just don't get how frustrating it is seeing a hot guy not getting fucked hard at least once.
It's not like I won't buy the game, it's just such a shame and wasted opportunity.