Sc2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
thescoreesports.com/sc2/news/10557-queen-of-the-north-scarlett-on-her-kings-of-the-north-win-and-her-time-in-korea
reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/54v7tj/huk_is_literally_the_worst_overwatch_personality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why was the other deleted

i'd rather not have a disgusting freak as the op. literally anything but this thing is better.

degenerate

I dont know who that is, but it looks like an FTM faggot.

it was a gook thread

nothing to do with starcraft

seoul is the capital of sc2
but they who must not be named have no seoul
so is right

here face looks all weird like its swollen from botox injcetions and mangled from years of plastic surgery lol

i forgot how this meme goes... i think he's a murderer?

>here face

>her
ya his lips are all f'd up

>tfw nu-lad

reminder

im not from around here...

where u from my nigguhhh

we woz ladz

oh my frick this is literally me

how do you get a job

i like jadens new facial expressions, he's come a long way

this is wiz khalifa

i can tell you how to fake your parents into thinking you're looking really hard for a job for a long time. if thats all you need to do

i googled jaden smith saw that and saved it after glancing at the thumbnail. i was fooled. i also don't know what wiz khalifa looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

he's the black washed up dude, not the pasty white guy

i don't care what you say baby murlocs are cute!

ok tell me

goofucking racist

Just goo and apply but dont but any references down. Looks like you went to 70 places and you really cant find anything, but in reality no one is going to call you with no references and work experience. Just dont go to subway, they take everyone.

hbt...

arent u supposed to put "references available upon request" on ur resume or someshit

Can I just get a game card from somewhere for this? My computer doesnt have a cd slot and I dont have a credit card/pay pal. So Im sort of stuck and dont ant to put the effort in to get those to buy it.

>resume
Dont hand one in #1, number 2 we are talking about applications. If you get an interview you can easily fuck it up, but then just take the fucking job, its easy, you get cash, and all that wasted time before hand is condensed into time you enjoy.

how long have u been donig this

>t have
I only did it in highschool, when I went to college I got a job at subway, because it didnt work, and I didnt mind it. Its actually fun. Then I hit calc 3, dropped out because welders make more cash anyway and get a vacation every 7th week, completely off, for what Im aiming for. It was a toss up anyway which is why I ent to community college not to Penn state with my scholarship.

just get a trip you fucking faggot

im leaving the thread now

*jerks off in the thread*

im getting a hair cut on saturday

the girl that didnt reply to my message the other day replied!! she said she didnt see it until now and that she wants to hang out tonight....

i told her no!! fuck her!!!!

dokidoki deeeeito~

get nudes froom her and email tyhem to her p[arents and teachers

BASED

thescoreesports.com/sc2/news/10557-queen-of-the-north-scarlett-on-her-kings-of-the-north-win-and-her-time-in-korea

SC2 vet checking in here - I was playing in a smaller local tournament in Philly last year where HuK was arguably the biggest name playing (Kelazhur and DesRow were there too). He was such an unbelievable prick I couldn't believe it. Barely talked to anyone, constant holier than thou attitude. At one point Allaryce brought him a drink and apparently it was a flavor he didn't like. He just shat on her for it for like 10 minutes being like "why would you even think of bringing me this shit? I hate this flavor." He was doing this in front of a huge number of people and quite publicly too - actively making sure those around him could hear what he was saying. It was very obvious he was trying to shame her. His sarcasm used to be funny and he used to be a lot more humble, but he's turned into a total fucking prick.

reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/54v7tj/huk_is_literally_the_worst_overwatch_personality/

양 ㅛㅐㅕ ㅡ맏 소ㅑㄴ?
oops sorry wrong keyboard
did you make this?

not surprising desu

still makes me laugh

lmao

based as heck

i wish i had a microp*nis...

trying to lose it by not using it

wish me luck!

gets me everytime

why

mob-kun is so moe...

so i don't have it obv.. imagine the freedom

esports egos...

makes you really appreciate mannered sheth

I'm really shocked to hear people say that he's a dick in person. That's so the opposite of the impression I got of him in person, which is basically of a guy who wants people to feel comfortable and to have a good time.

>or alternatively, huk is an insecure midget trying to put down actual pro players because he could never make it, and because they are over a foot taller than him

btfo

Just wanted to say that I appreciate the feedback. There are a lot of things that go on to making a show, but I will undoubtedly be reviewing the vods from EL as much as I can not just this week but also with a fine tooth comb afterwards to see what I can do better. I am always looking to improve as much as I can! Thanks for everything.

Just wanted to say that I appreciate the feedback. There are a lot of things that go on to making a show, but I will undoubtedly be reviewing the vods from EL as much as I can not just this week but also with a fine tooth comb afterwards to see what I can do better. I am always looking to improve as much as I can! Thanks for everything.

i just bought a machete at the army navy store and said i didn't need a bag and walked down the street with it lol
(i'm not black or islamic)

Susie Kim @lilsusie
Heading to the airport in a few hours... #TwitchCon toes are ready! :D

how long ago did you get out of jail?

why do they insist on giving sexy bOy such a bad haircut every time...

thank you for this

he's bOwl boy

imagine all the fun at twitch con....

i can imagine 0 fun easily

did you see his big forearms today... he has a strong grip...

getting a job is easy lol

meditator...

*kms*

im really scared

i hope our cute boys don't get kidnapped and tortured in brazil...

x_x

wow nothing matters except the heavens? wtf have we been doing all this time

whats the deal with americans and shorts

we're fat

>watch incontrol stream for the first time in years cus why not
>goes cannon rush into DT

some things never change

oh

so i gotta scrounge around in the attic for some files at the office and i think i already found them all do all im doing right now is sitting up here in the nice quiet dimly lit attic all alone surfing the waves of the internet on my phone (manually decapitalizing letters)
attics are really comfy guys

why is everyone so quiet today v____v

we're all moving into our attics where it's warm and quiet and nice to live with the squirrels and raccoons

idiot!

janny banned everyone again!

we don't drive here

we drive to work in our minivans after kissing our wives and dropping our kids off at school

seulgi~
irene~

palstic monsters~

ded game

dahye :O

more like banny

great post
+1

perfect

perfectly plastic

+1