Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

missed the new thread

Moonfire, living roots, and whatever you have left over late game
wrath is usually needed for removal
So is living roots in many cases
and if you need to, you'll have to burn moonfire too
Don't hesitate to blow them all if you need to, the deck is absolutely stacked with win conditions. Especially if you're running the token package along with maly.
At that point maly is just a bluff and big removal bait, and after they blow their removal on him you play your backup plan (double giants, tokens, or yogg)
The "maly package" is basically just maly and moonfire at this point since every deck runs wrath/roots/etc anyway. Many people are running a gadgetzan too now since it enables more wins against control (you just draw through your entire deck, play maly and unload it onto their face before they can armor out of range)

druid decks do decent against both with some practice
not a counter but enough not to autolose
they can even get to 50% against midrange shaman if you have fandral

you need to embrace yogg fully and pray harder
build a shrine
play shaman more
eventually you'll get double call of the huffers every time

>rolls spell damage totem

What does /hsg/ think about this card?

Pic related is more my speed.

good card

most fair shaman card in the meta right now

Its a Shaman card I'm okay with

>now shaman has 2 basic totems that can fuck up your early game

Most fair card in shamans deck honestly

What does /hsg/ think about this card?

Why buy with amazon coins?

it's what usually ends up killing control

>fwas power level will never be the standard for designing low cost cards for control decks

>tfw shaman has always been the dedicated RNG class
>tfw shaman's hero power is RNG
>tfw half of shaman's most important cards are RNG
>tfw we've been rolling for spell power before rolling for a high storm since beta
>tfw this song starts playing in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

DELETE THIS

Why do you have to kill every fucking minion 2-3 times until it dies now?
Fuck aggro man

fair and balanced desu

basically costs 7 mana to get any use out of the first time(which also gets fucked by misusing overload).

doesn't suddenly win you a board you're losing like maelstrom and if your opponent leaves it unchecked, it snowballs like crazy when your healing totem has 8 attack

well designed

Garrosh did nothing wrong.

>Now
Shit was way worse pre-Standard

The season ends in 2 days, more or less, post your ranks
>innkeeper here

molten giant
not gonna bother grinding it out

I answered in the other thread but basically you save a bit of money for almost no effort.

If you were planning to spend 50 bucks on 40 packs anyway might as well save yourself 8 bucks and get yourself 44 packs via amazon coins for less money.

I'm hovering between Sea Giant and Mountain Giant, been trying to push for legend but after 40 games I said fuck it.

I'm really glad to see /hsg/ can look at this card fairly despite shaman being so cancerous on ladder right now, reddit would probably want to nerf it like crazy

it has very odd stats though, susceptible to shadow word pain for example and has awkward trades with a lot of things
sometimes i wonder where the 3/6 statline came from

I got to 5 for the rewards, now I'm at 8 after playing meme rogue and getting nothing but hunter

God I love this deck. No idea why I'm fucking 4-0 streaking with it but I'll take it while it lasts.

>sometimes i wonder where the 3/6 statline came from

too strong at 4/6, too weak at 2/6.

I like the steakman too, it's a shame other Shaman cards are unabalanced pieces of shit.

sick of secret pala? here's the cure to ebola

Similar to Murloc Knight in how it can snowball, but way better and harder to clear.

The card itself is okay, the fact that you need to get through a bunch of overpowered minions wasting your removal resulting in you typically having little chance of clearing it before it wins the game is not okay.

Well yeah, reddit is a circlejerk. What did you expect?

I've gotten more upvotes from random "477" comments than I get from actually thought-out responses.

For the sake of things, anything from tier 3 and up should be enough to get you to rank 10 at least. Don't expect to get much higher than that, but resurrect priest starring huge legendaries isn't completely unusable.

extraordinary

EU more like EW

Well I mean it seems like everyone is playing midrange decks instead of aggro now (little to no zoo, shamans all switching from aggro to midrange with spirit claws, hunters all midrange, etc), so rez priest actually seems to be in a good spot right now I think.

I mean yeah it can be weak to the god curve decks that can just burn you out from half life but with it's actually really strong against midrange decks that have become a lot more popular lately. Also the rez cards are really good against control warrior which I've been seeing a lot more of lately. Even druids don't really play shit like druid of the claw anymore in yogg maly druid, and don't put on much pressure early on.

I guess what I'm saying is I think it's underrated right now with people all switching to slower more value-based decks, curving a bit higher. People switching from aggro shaman to midrange shaman is a huge deal.

>mainly play arena in HS
>average 5-3, 6-3
>try weebstone
>immediately go 5-0 in first 2 arena runs
The temptation might be too strong here...

Sent.

Got to 5, fell to 6 last night playing meme decks late at night. I'm satisfied

Done.

What should I switch for this season/current meta?

I dont have tunnel trogg

Play Rez Priest to counter all of the midrange decks. The midrange decks people are switching to specifically to counter shit like aggro shaman.

the deck

Problem is Midrange Shaman's tools are still good and Resurrect Priest dies to its own luck. Like yeah, Barnes can shit out a Ragnaros. But then they both die and Onyx Bishop decides to resummon the Barnes instead.

Or Hex/Polymorph puts a huge damper on things

watching zetalots stream is the most depressing hearthstone related thing I've ever watched

>I dont have tunnel trogg
Go midrange instead of face then

>bamboozling people into actually playing Priest

You're...pure evil.

16 right now, might go even lower
after all, where else can i meme on tier-1 netdecks with everyfin shaman

>Was rank 12 just doing quests during the month
>Decided to rank up with midrange shaman
>2 hours later rank 8 and feeling disgusted

I guess rank 8 is as high as I go this season.

What i can substitute here for cairne,Sylvana,,Ragnaros and Justicar?

I will get res and injured blademaster today after complete the brawl quests.

>cairne,Sylvana,,Ragnaros and Justicar
Malchezaar might give you all of them :^)

don't think you can, besides cairne they're all pretty important

Forget the picture

>I want to play Rez Priest but I don't actually have any Rez targets

What were you even thinking

>substitute for cairne,Sylvana,,Ragnaros
basically nothing.

the stupidly busted legendaries you keep bringing back is how the deck is anywhere near viable.

If you play a 5/10 minion score-wise and revive it twice, that makes three 5/10 minions you have. If you play a 9/10 and revive it, that's three 9/10s you had. The other guy isn't just losing by 4 stats, he's losing by 12.

>4 mana 1/1

i don't think i've ever let a priest live long enough to see them rez rags

Rank 8. I played around 100 matches, at a 59% Win Rate.

Thing is nobody's playing priest. Occasionally getting lucky and going turn 4 Barnes>Rag into turn 5 Bishop>Rag is a thing though.

So i unpacked this card, what the hell do i do with it?

It's honestly not as bad as you might think, though to be fair it might be a bit difficult to play for people who are used to curvestone. Completed my Priest dominance undefeated today all the way up to rank 10, gonna try to get all the way to 5 with it today. You could probably tailor it more to fight aggro decks too if you needed to with doomsayers and shit depending on what you run into a lot, but lately I've been running into almost strictly midrange decks (hunter/shaman), control or combo warriors, and maly yogg druids.

Mainly gotta make sure to mull for shit like SW pain, circle/auch, or blademaster/barnes + rez combos most of the time. You're mostly just trying to bide your time while healing and killing shit, gotta know what things you can let live vs. what things you have to kill immediately though.

The only good inspire card because the stats aren't complete shit and has good synergy with your cards and not just with your hero power.

Not even miracle runs it nowadays. Maybe a reno rogue does. Nice dust pack though.

I crafted it and then never used it because when you play a 3/2 turn 4 the other guy plays a 7/7 and you die. Seems obvious in retrospect, still a waste of dust just like my Day 1 Hallazeal.

Sometimes Lucky

Xaril is pretty sweet desu, nice to have a legendary that feels Rogue, unlike Anub'arak. He's not super good though, you can use him in Miracle if you'd wish but you already have good 4 drops. He will for sure replace Tomb Pillager next year though, so keep him.

It wouldn't be a a problem if Warrior didn't have an excellent early to late game in basically any deck except late game in Dragon Warrior.

so this midrange?

i dont have enough dust for another master of evolution yet

what's with darkspeaker anyway
what the fuck are you supposed to do with it
barnes pulls rag > darkspeaker on rag?

Sould I craft 2 call of the 8s, or save it for god of memes?

>i dont have enough dust for another master of evolution yet
You barely need one in the first place, much less 2.

Grab 2 Azure Drakes and spirit claws.

So which dragon do you use as lategame threat in Dragon Warrior?

Nef, Deathwing, Ysera or Chromaggus? Which one is better?

If you have a good hunter deck craft the COW.

For the sake of things Yogg fits in more decks and he's more likely to get nerfed, refunding your dust.

But you better craft him soon otherwise you'll miss out entirely.

Switch stats with something that has divine shield/windfury/taunt, or has Power Overwhelming cast on it, or on a minion that can buff itself anyways like Kvaldir Raider. Or has charge. Swap stats with something like an eerie statue. Rag also like you mentioned. Stops something from getting executed. Several little things like that.

>Never disenchanted before
>Hit the disenchant all extras button for 25 dust
>Big pop up saying I got 95 dust for that
>Only have 25 dust

The fuck

The 95 dust is an extra beginner quest and those have been bugged for a while

If anything just restart hearthstone and it should be there. This happens all the time with things like ranked rewards and the welcome pack legendary

>Paladin or Warrior Dominance
Alright what's the best Warrior deck

Any one of them.

I've always never understood why people like him. He's a 4 mana 3/2 in a class all about tempo. You also need to pay 1 mana for his spare parts. I've just never liked him even if the spare parts are crazy.

Just in case you don't know, the game won't automatically disenchant the golden cards if you have for example 2 regular and 1 golden.

So you can type in the filter box "extra" and it will show you all that you have over 2 combined, gold and regular.
That way you can easily manually find all cards that you have 2 normal and golden cards to get the delicious extra dust from the golds.

Also a nice thing is typing "new" in the filter box and it shows you all the new cards so that you can easily remove that by hovering over. Dunno about you guys, but I get triggered if there are new cards.

>tier lists
>streamers
>tournaments
>Legendary

Dragon is, though you need Twilight Guardians and like 3 legendaries, and that doesn't include adventures.

Patron OTK is pretty cheap though, check out the Tempo Storm list.

The one with ironforge portals and yogg. Or OTK worgen if you want to be on the cheap.

>not just playing anyfin paladin for cheesing wins with 36 burst damage on turn 11

Eggs Paladin.
You don't want to be the red cancer, right user?

That. You simply cannot play Xaril on curve. You pop it on some turn and kill it fast to get extra spell.

rank 20 wild

>no yogg
into the trash

>I'm playing Warrior and i que into a Priest
>T4 Barnes --> Ysera
>Ghoul
>T5 Ressurect --> Ysera
>Slam + Execute
>T6 Ressurect --> Ysera

17. Should I bother to rank 15 before end of season. What is fastest deck to do that. inb4 mid shaman

get rekt you red nigger, how does it feel to have your unbalanced removal do nothing?

face shaman

>425 wins with Rogue and Priest

Looking forward to getting golden portraits of them so I never have to play as them again outside of arena

...until Blizzard decides it's time to make one of them broken

Legend 1200 Standard
Rank 5 Wild

I have 350 wins as Mage and 325 as Warrior and the golden portrait feels like a thousand light years away. Especially when I play CW.

Deathwing.

If you get to that point in dragon warrior you are already too far behind for the other two to be useful

onyxia or deathwing
all the others make no sense

I am always too anxious to use Deathwing because I begin second guessing myself like what if he has Hex what if he has Execute or taunts or whatever the fuck else and so I end up never playing him.

I get 5-10 wins with Rogue and Priest a day combined

It doesn't feel like that long ago since I had less than 150 wins with Rogue and it still feels a long way off

Gonna suck if either class become broken though, I had around100 wins with Shaman before Aggro Shaman became a thing