People claim that the car is what the NSX was in its time but modernized

>people claim that the car is what the NSX was in its time but modernized
>the car is still a supersports car
>benchmarked with a ferrari
>power and drivetrain of a GTR with smaller displacement, more MPG, and mid engine

Man, the car gets such good reviews, but i just cant stop thinking that its the ugliest fucking thing ever.

I swear, its a giantic turn off and my only one. Is this a generational thing? Am i some kind of new boomer because i think that post 2002 civic/corollas and this car just looks fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCtbVoPH6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GT>NSX

the nsx is a shitty car.
its like a gt-r
its not meant for driving
its meant to set lap times

it might as well be self driving

>im assmad its faster than my pushrod garbage dream car; the post

pls dont say that

I thought the GTR was at least fun to drive

>implying everybody can own a GT

>implying my dream car uses pushrods

>NSX sitting pretty on a highway
>GT rolls up
>"GT > NSX"
>40 seconds pass
>300+ NSXes roll sideways tumbling down the hill behind it with the driver in each screaming, vomiting, and scream-vomiting
>First NSX and GT drive off into sunset

>implying that invalidates my point

good user, ucking yourself with pushrods isn't a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCtbVoPH6A

Japan is dead, dont look to modern japan for fun to drive super car

Whatever your opinion on motor trends 'ignition' show on youtube, i think their episode on this was pretty clear
modern nsx fractionally as engaging as the original, and just has too much garbage going on

>I get my opinions from youtube channels

kekk

Unless you have money to get a fucking supercar, you have no room to laugh at him.

>I dont have the means to drive or afford the car so i rely on the opinions of people who have and can
im sorry but exactly what the fuck is wrong with this

yes I do

I don't let a self-pretentious poof in youtube dictates what my opinions should be

>I know so much about cars because I watched some videos on youtube

literal cancer

So you think that people should have neutral opinion of any car that they dont own/tried?

>random youtube guy "I don't like the car"
>user "well I guess I should't like the car because he doesn't like it"

what the fuck dude

sorry bro
if a bunch of people who's job it is to drive and review high end cars, and the consensus they come to is it a hot pile of shit, what grounds to you have to disagree with them?
have you driven it?
who the fuck is talking about liking a car? i think its a cool car, but as i stated above, the consensus is its a pile of shit compared to the original nsx

well, yes?

>and the consensus they come to is it a hot pile of shit, what grounds to you have to disagree with them?
well I guess you should agree with them, after all, they APPEARED on youtube, right?

>the consensus is its a pile of shit compared to the original nsx
according to who?, some fags in a youtube video and its hordes of fanboys?

what are you, a fucking fag?

man it doesn't take a genius to look at a car and know its not for you. Why do you have such a massive chip on your shoulder

>well I guess you should agree with them, after all, they APPEARED on youtube, right?
again, has nothing to do with the fact that they appear on youtube, and i never said it did. learn to fucking read
There are other people beyond this one guy saying this car is shit, and again, its the consensus of people whos job it is to drive high end cars and compare it to eachother
why are you so hung up on this youtube thing?

>i've never seen a movie
>but heard a negative review about it
>guess its terrible despite the fact that I don't even know what they are talking about

kek

literal cancer

try carthrottle instead pls

These things aren't comparable

yes they are, faggot

you have only "seen" the NSX in a youtube video, and you are basing your opinion on whatever some faggot thinks

>b-but he appears on youtube so he must be right
stop being a retard

I'll join in on your crusade against overstyling

No more plastic! Free the frame! Flaunt the beauty within!

Its faster then its predecessor was in it time, but they are two very different cars, the new is fast around the track and has to compete with cars like the GTR, corvette ETC
The original was a driver oriented car which is basically saying it feels good drive, Honda has to compromise to compete and this is the result