/hsg/ Hearthstone General

HOLY SHIT BLIZZARD ACTUALLY BALANCED SOMETHING - PRESS F TO RESPECT DEAD CARDS - HYPE EDITION

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20303031
tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/legacy/meta-snapshot-52-old-meta-new-decks
youtube.com/watch?v=DRx50QaEAKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Fuck Yogg I'm glad he's dead

first for never had yogg to begin with

DEATH IS DEAD

Holy shit, it's a 3rd on in 7 packs.
All I wanted was to get the Tuskarr nerf dust because biggest chance to get him.

I don't think I've ever been this lucky with packs.
In 15 minutes I'm getting the Brawl packs as well. Lets hope for Tony there. Or lord of the unplayable legion.

The death of the death god is the best thing blizzard ever did

First F for Mage, joining the ranks of Anduin next year.

>PRESS F TO RESPECT DEAD CARDS
F
uck yogg, fuck tuskarr, fuck abusive sergeant

Will they continue nerfing cards when needed or will they leave it to the point where rng is deciding tournaments by itself again

freeze mage will never die

>no nerf to discard memelock

There's still Valet Freeze Mage

The fuck user.
DId you spend real money on these?

nth for Plebbit killing Yogg the fucking God of Death.

I've only had Yogg for a day and he's already getting nerfed, fucking hell

because it's garbage

only when the community complains enough

Will Token Druid beat out Yogg Druid for top spot?

nth for will paladin make a comeback?Im assuming midrange shaman will still see play

>i can play my 3 drop against a warlocks 1 drop finally

If only I wasnt on mobile so this image could be a gif to express the happiness i feel

Maybe Beast Druid finally?

But it is a gif.
Get a better browser user,
Like chrome or firefox.

Enjoy your 1600 dust when he becomes unplayable

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that actually think the rockbitter nerf will stop aggro shaman from using it with Doomhammer
This nerf fucked over every shaman archetype but aggro, screencap this post.

holy shit its fixed

freeze mage is a top 4 deck in wild as is control priest

Wild is actually the most balanced format by far and it blows my mind that nobody plays it

One more game. Are you as big of a loser as me?

This will be #8

blizz finally does what they should have done months ago and stupid niggers are happy with them

Dusted an extra Yogg yesterday.

So what will people complain about next?

Shield Slam?
Doomhammer?
Ancient Shieldbearer?

I mean I'm not mad but this isn't what I expected for my first double legend pack

Okay, here it goes.
All 3 legos in one image, because I can't bother posting all 3 separate.
3 legos and 1 epic in 7 packs, better than the few Tuskarrs I hoped for.

I was saving for the next adventure/expansion/whatever and had little over 700 gold.

I predict the next druid deck will be standard midrange with n'zoth package

yes i agree intelligent anime poster, making a card strictly worse will not hurt that deck in the slightest

>TELL ME THE DAY
TELL ME THE DAY
>TELL ME THE DAY
TELL ME THE DAY
>TELL ME THE DAY
TELL ME THE DAY
>TELL ME THE DAY
TELL ME THE DAY
someone pls tell me the day of the nerfs

Is it a new list or same old?

I've got 6

some time before 16th

F

But you can't? Or do you think abusive sergeant wont be played anymore because it lost one attack?

THIS

The literal only turn 1 answer to voidwalker/imp is gone

Miracle rogue

>the three worst legends in the set
Can't complain about free dust tho. Lucky.

lol

Oh i thought it had a mana change to 2

yogg is more about clearing board. It still clears board so druid probably won't change.

>I crafted Yogg just last week
>only got to have a couple of fun games with it

Rest in peace brother, hope I can still refund you for full price

as far as I know the list with 2 torches, 2 engineers, and 1 pyroblast + the usual core cards is the most common

>Playing a 3 drop against their board of 5 1 drops which will get abusive/po'd to kill your 3 drop
Balanced animal necromancer of balance

1 mana makes litttle difference for aggro shaman, especially in the late game where he usually uses rockbitter.

Yogg should have automatically discarded your hand. That would have made it balanced and still playable, instead they gutted it into unplayable trash.

It's TGT, the only reason I got the packs was for Tuskarr's dust and I hoped for arcane blasts so that I can have a somewhat playable mage deck.

I started playing little before standard, so I invested all my gold into classic while using dust to craft the few useful TGT cards. I had almost everything I need for the expansion..
Free dust indeed.

Is there some wild tier list or do you just play it a lot?

Astral communion already seems to be a common spell for me

>I mean what can I say other than !@#$ you for again destroying the only reason I play. You %^-*ed preist, and for no real reason other than dumb changes, now your gonna !@#$ yogg (fun decks that aren't played by your tournament players) decks, so there is no point playing. I swear you change cards as I craft them. You waste my time money and I can't have fun anymore so %^-* you, you only care about your legend players and those who attend your tournaments. And don't make the argument that it feels bad to lose to yogg. It feels bad to lose to someone who has spent hundreds of pounds on a game, but I don't see you fixing that do I. I don't see you fixing the agro problems. I only see you making a meta which is shaman only and filled with people who spend money. So congrats, you lost a player and you pissed one off too. Thanks for wasting my time, I'm just gonna play magic now; a game which people think about and is gonna be fun unlike yours now. So bye bye Ben, bye bye to all your !@#$ cards and %^-* meta and !@#$ decisions about the game. Not fun. I'm done.

>instead they gutted it into unplayable trash.
So what he should've always been from the start.

>Discard hand
>Draw cards off him anyway
Sure changed it

The only decks that used RockHammer combo to finish is Midrange and Control. Aggro had both in deck but rarely had both cards in hand or needed them to ever really finishes off their opponents. Midrange will go back to the hole it's been hiding in for the last year or so.

should I trade yogg for n'zoth or ragna light

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20303031

RATE THE NERFS

>Tuskar
>Yogg
>Rockbitter
>abussive

7/10 needs more "Yogg can only cast spells of the same cost you casted" it can still win games and in general be a rng swing
Rockbitter should been 3 mana
Abussive needs to be 1/1 give +1 atk

>execute
>charge
>call of wild

0/10 we need more classes to be on par with warrior since they are the most honest class in the game and the most balanced and consistent one, not to downgrade them into the shitty state of the other classes
Also call of the wild was completly fine on 8 mana, hunters now are unplayable again

>other cards
Who cares they are meme cards

Why is there not more Murlocs? We didnt even get a new one in Karazhan and we got like 5-6 beasts.

N'Zoth is a neutral that can fit into more decks, so N'Zoth

t. Rexxar

>mfw I just dusted my duplicate gold Yogg to craft Thalnos

>play murloc tribal
>mill yourself

Murlocs are like pirates, not comparable to beasts tribe.

people have been complaining about shield slam and doomhammer

l remember playing a joke deck with every muloc and anyfin can happen, lost pretty hard every time lmao

I dont think it's even possible to have 30 Murloc decks.
And of course it stop if you cant summon the Murloc since it's one of the steps.

Context?

theres tempostorm if you want to use them but I dont personally agree with a lot of the placements, at least not at my usual ranks of 5-1

tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/legacy/meta-snapshot-52-old-meta-new-decks

for example, Zoo and face hunter are pretty rare and I honestly cant remember the last time ive seen a maly rogue but then again this is just anecdotal evidence. Either way no matter which metric you choose to follow wild is actually pretty diverse and every class and archetype is actually viable

Blizzard announcement comments section

what happened to having fun the old fashioned way instead of having """"""fun"""""" with random trash that requires no input on your end?

A dude on REDDIT made a rant post about how he is a shitter that only plays meme decks on rank 20-15 and blizzards always nerfs his most powerful cards and "they aren't even used on tournaments".
So he got feed up with the Yogg nerf because he was FUN and never used on tournaments.

I do think that they're killing off Tuskarr Totemic and Charge more than nerfing them. It's the difference of Warsong Commanders/Molten Giants as compared to MCTs or Tinkmasters respective nerfs.

AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH DIE IN A DIRTY HOLE DISGUSTING SHAMAN SCUM AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Tuskarr isnt as killed as warsong commander. Not even close.

RATE ME FOR MY DECKS /hsg/

possibly, but let's be real here. Would you actually miss them?

Would it be balanced if blizzard gave unnerfed Undertaker to Priests?

Is it just me or are these shadowverse videos giving Kripp back his lifeforce?

youtube.com/watch?v=DRx50QaEAKA

I'm honestly gonna miss Tuskkar rolling mana tide

>blizzard killed yogg because MUH ESPORTS XD

come on just move him to wild

This is Hearthstone, get the fuck out of our thread you piece of shit. Get cancer and die! Here's your fucking rating: I rate your funeral a 10/10.

I'm actually very upset about the changes to Yogg-Saron. I understand why it was done, but that doesn't change the fact that Yogg has always been my Go-To card for introducing friends to Hearthstone. I build up to the biggest possible Yogg I can get, all the while my confused friend plays a very basic deck, until finally I shout "BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH" at the top of my lungs and slam Yogg down on the board and we sit there and laugh as Yogg proceeds to kill us both. That's a experience I can't share anymore, and that makes me kinda sad. Oh well, at least the competitive integrity of the game will be preserved...

>muh esports
no one fucking cares about that shit, it's just background noise. yogg niggers up the ladder

Can I get your sword, rune, and dragon lists senpai?

> warrior card nerfs
On one hand, I dont like that this happened because warrior shouldn't be getting less versatile, the other classes should become more versatile.
On the other hand, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GET DUNKED ON, WARRIORS!

Why is everyone suddenly thinking that Tuskar Totemic will be shit? Even when it rolled a basic totem it never felt like a bad card to play

Never was it more true that "The squeaky wheel gets the grease". Pretty sad, in my opinion, to see the developers cave, yet again, to the rabid fanboys who sit around all day on sites like Hearthpwn and do nothing but complain about this game and the randomization that many of us (silent) majority enjoy. The change to Yogg is beyond frustrating. It was a neat card and frankly, the concept lost me as many games as it won me. It wasn't OP, it was random and chaotic, which was nice.

Yet again, though, you listen to people who sit around and expect this game to be like Chess or MTG when it's not. Embrace the random and simply do YOU, Hearthstone. Stop listening to the outcry of "Unfair! Too random" and start sticking to your guns.

At least you would have our respect then.

The statline remaining the same is going to push it out of a lot of decks that used to run him or had an interest in running him. He can still trade upwards to some extent and push face for pertinent damage, but other cards can do that better or do that and more. 2/4 would have been a better nerf, that makes him fit into Totem tribal decks, even though these decks need something like Medievhs Valet.
I miss every single card that is removed from Hearthstone. We do not have the card pool of any other comparable CCG.
It might be, but it's irrelevant as we do not want a return to Tempo Priest with Chow into Coin+Deathlord or Velen's Chosen.
Hopefully they'll realize that they need a similar swing-card and design a card like it, but in a more consistent fashion.

shaman players upset they can't high roll totem golem anymore

That little glint in his eye has been gone ever since he saw Firelands Portal

nah yogg was nerfed exclusively because muh esports and muh competitive integrity

according to stats the card actually underperforms but due to ~EMOTIONAL BALANCE~ people complain when he steals a game

Hooray I did it

But I still feel empty inside

>Yogg nerf is just making him even more random

not surprised desu

I think that's just the reflection of his monitor.

knee jerk reactions

>Hopefully they'll realize that they need a similar swing-card and design a card like it, but in a more consistent fashion.
His name is Deathwing