This thread was first:

Migrate

you're not the boss of me

don't be cucked and left behind!

>tiago

Yeah no fuck off.

>pic about some irrelevant /d2g/ noname we should ignore
yeah no thx

are you just falling into this honeypot thread?

don't be tricked!

the real thread is right here

>short cooldowns
>puredmg/purge
>skills that make it that they don't have to buy items

slark and timbersaw are both heroes that belong in LoL

I'm going to use the non-avatar fagging encouraging thread. Every single one of you that uses the other thread are absolute retards helping accelerate the death of /d2g/.

>retardslayer
>cute
>le OP
>tight butthole
>wont get nerfed
why is he the best?

>slark is the semiNEET of heros

>Tight butthole
>AFTER Tide ravaged that shit multiple times, cucking Slark out of Naga
Ayy lmao

Reminder that this is now a race to bumb this thread as high up as possible so it won't get deleted.
If we don't get this thread as the main one, avatarfags win

That's a weird looking cat

who cares honestly, even if the other thread is more active it's just because of the avatarfags

let them shitpost together they won't notice a difference

0-3: play witcher
4-7: play unranked
8-9: play ranked captain's mode
dubs fap

Who's the most autistic noname on Veeky Forums who tries to make themselves relevant?
>Lelouch
>Tiago
>le 2k patrict ghost of 1k level last hitting
>CLQ

>4-7: play unranked
RIP in peace

>barneyy aka CLQ still shilling himself

Top 5 Dota heroes in bed:
>Earthshaker
>Riki
>Elder Titan
>Winter Wyvern
>Outworld Devourer

I've been working all day after sleeping 3 hours today. I'm dead beat, I would probably just feed mindlessly if I played anything other than timbersaw in ranked.

tiago for sure, fuck that piece of shit

fucking faggot how have the mods not permabanned him?

>pick an initiator
>have to rely on the carry player

>pick a carry
>have to rely on the initiator

While this is not really that bad, that's other heroes other than my nigga Sven the Rogue Knight who can be both a carry and the initiator at the same time?

Breh, the less you mention them, the less relevant they get. Just filter, ignore and eventually forget them.

is clq streaming

Say my name, peasants!

This thread was first.

We are all on

Migrate and re-use this one later

>a carry and the initiator at the same time?
Slark

Now I have a mental image of Naga catching a glimpse of Slark's ravaged butthole and Slark getting super-embarassed about it.

this is the thread we are in

how was the OG match?
Is it worth rewatching?

>tfw too intelligent to play Defense of the Ancients 2

Don't you dare speak badly of our one true king
One day, when he can afford a cybernetic hand after wristcancer took his real one, he will come back, his stream will start up and we will hear "It's XX,XX 20XX, and the stream is online"

Real thread here:

was posted first

s4 choking in game2/3 and I think ana was feeding on invoker

so yea worth watching if you want a laugh

>barneyy aka CLQ
Is this confirmed?

Fuck off tiago.

>s4 choking
business as usual i see.

>we are all here
>started panicking once this thread got more replies
>gave me 3, THREE extra bumbs after calling me pathetic
thx noname, that thread is so fucking toxic, since it has all the self-proclaimed e-celebs in it, you can stay in your contaiment thread until it dies

It's alive.

Legion Commander tank top hat when

If anything related to meepo gets nerfed in the next patch i'll hunt down icefrog and dota 2 balance team, seriously DO NOT touch meepo

It was a fun me-me until CLQ pussied out and revealed his real voice.
Barnyyy also sucks BSJ's cock, so maybe theyre like twins that are complete opposite

Don't mind me just passing by to vote for this thread

>Shitskin russian can't win unless he's stacking with his ruski friend.

Didn't know there was a second female titan.
honestly spoiler this shit it's GROSS

I bet he smells like a 2 weeks dead body

Reminder to NOT support noname e-celebs and make Veeky Forums great again.
There will be a time when we will have inhouses, and they will be inhouses made for memeing, not for cirlejerking

Maybe beacuse you are dismoraling him with your racist shit?

>not watching THE BEST PHOENIX PLAYER IN THE FUCKING WORLD
How can you live with yourself?
twitch tv/waveafterwave2ndlife

fuck off bird player
no one likes that boring hero

Because engio's fucking 2k stream is more enjoyable.

and it's a fucking 2k stream.

I haven't reminded you losers in a while so take notice that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

I fucking love that guy. Wish he was playing with sing right now he's so funny.

Engtards lose 95% entertainment because of not knowing russian language

Also,

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my now 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

Reminder that you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the New Journey Update and a new balance patch come out Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the true chosen by the mist

I just don't wanna hear the baboon language
It sounds aggressive and it represents the nationality that is the cancer of gaming

FUCK OFF TIAGO REE

Oh yeah and here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

is there any boipucci in d2g?

ignore all nonames

>Lobby type normal

fuck off and die.

Do we use Tiago's thread or the one made by those tsundere no names?

>it represents the nationality that is the cancer of gaming
I didn't know the Russian language represents Americans.
>gg easy is a bannable offense in multiplayer games because of bitchy Americans

Yours is the only one,
now bend over there's about 100 smelly thick NEET cocks that need to be serviced,
you better lube up

Valvebro here, just a heads up. We think that you guys should really consider killing yourselves.

We are currently experimenting with new ways to make you spend more money on our game but things aren't really going smoothly as they could be.

A certain someone keeps pushing the motion that we shouldn't delay Sun Wukong and that we should focus on fixing the FPS issues that have been getting worse throughout each patch instead of just putting more Battle Passes for you guys to spend money on.

More immortals with excessive particles and incomplete broken cosmetic sets for the Autumn Battle Pass are what's on the table for discussion right now.

What do you guys think?

gave up on desperately pushing your shitty thread huh? Lmao.
I almost feel bad for you. Almost.

oh my god can someone go to irc and get a mod to range ban this shitposter

I think most of the homo animeposters gather around eachother ingame, just find one of them and start expanding

game = boosted

So I heard you shitters complain about Jakiro the other day, so take a lesson from my advice if you want to play a really kickass CORE Jakiro:

CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ult.

I really don't see le patriotic NA posters that often, or the toxic suburb kid stereotype
What I see all the time though, is if the russian player is not hiding the fact that he is russian, he will always
>Think he can speak his baboon language in EU servers even if no one is russian on his team, especially if he is mad
>get mad easily
>play worse than most players on average
>pick memeheroes for fun, instead of winning the game
>think anyone who insults him is American, as if EU doesnt hate them too

>omniknight was both picked AND banned at MDL

Does this mean he can finally get some actual nerfs?

Whoa, dudes... I think like, you should really like, reconsider your life choices.

Like, take an example: Yeah actually I get laid all the time, not that hard, slap on a cheap suit, go down to the bar and act like I have some kind of big important job and lots of money, when they see my apartment they believe it because my apartment is so nice (Thanks Obama)

Fuck em', dump em', and chillax all day

>Wasting money traveling

Na, I'm gonna chill and play video games all day with my buds and keep banging random bitches :^)

Plus all my travels are actually 100% expenses free LOL

You make it sound like life is hard, it really isn't, you just gotta use what you have to your advantage, free money and housing and weed? Who the fuck WOULDN'T take that?

There are two types of people in this world, wolves and sheep, which one are you?

I guarantee his cooldowns will go up like 1-2 seconds next patch

>Make an e-celeb noname thread
>realize your thread wont win because all the "e-celebs" and animeposters make the thread shit
>come and post on the relevant thread
Literally gave up

I actually don't really care much about my thread being the chosen one or not.

Just as long as I can fulfill my goal, any thread is fine with me to be honest.

Check this image out.

I'd rather repel just have a shorter duration. 12 fucking seconds of spell immunity, that's ridiculous before diffusals come online early, and just fucking broken if you don't have a diffusal by mid game.

I'm stuck
Every game I feel I played bad
Wat do

Good job guys, this thread was made later and advertises later, but still we won over the avatarfags thread.
There is hope for /d2g/ yet, remember to bully avatarfags

So...Uhm...Slark is getting nerfed a little bit, right?

>dont even care
>call others pathetic for advertising their thread once
>proceeds to spam the other thread like 5 times after his thread starts to die
>tries to samefag
>when even that fails, comes to try and ruin the other thread
dont even care, kiddo :)

You're so cool, fellow gulaguite of le /d2g/!!!!!!!!

How can I like, be like you and be like, a part of this so called we are legion!!! anonymous Veeky Forums hacker community?

You've all got so many fresh and dank memes in these forums that I keep LMAO'ing all the time in RL.

I even copy paste some of them, just like this one, the t.Alberto! to Twitch and Reddit! and them spam them! hhahahaha

But I think the mods these days are pretty strict so we better keep all the memes DOTA related right?

So I guess it's pretty cool to post about blog stuff and why Volvo (lol) won't release more cosmetics for the wish-fulfillment you get when playing a game you keep on losing, no?

Better get my mom's credit card again, RIP in pepperonis wallet, lol!!!!

Here, have one of these really amazing le gulag OC images too.

LEL, can you gif me sum sniper tips kek?

I'm okay though right?

probably not. That would be a robbery of fun according to valve. The slark picker is having alot of fun with his hero

All he needs is scaling on leash duration.
Instead of a flat 3.5 seconds make it go 2/2.5/3/3.5 and bam he's way less fuckin stupid to deal with before 20 minutes.

How long before some lelbab streamer steals the doge/animal cam

Depends. I'm pretty sure iceytoad knows that the type of a patch it is, defines how good Slark is. If we get 1 5man patch where slark is shit, everyone will forget him for like 3 patches. If not, he probably won't get any skill nerfs, but item nerfs again
>how to be le legion
really easy, stop avatarfagging for attention, because literally no one outside of your little circlejerk cares. If you really don't wanna be an irrelevant noname like you are, atleast join the secret Veeky Forums group, we still have inhouses sometimes

Life's sometimes pretty hard, dudester.

So I guess in all the best CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I have some dudes...

This is jewfest of a compendium with enough points for think. I just like, really play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand shitters will literally in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with enough points for this?

But I would actually give a shit about what these retards say or say, LOL.

I like, really never be as this jewfest of them

Buy more!

Nice try, dudebro.

Buy more!

>tfw that manner after quoting the post number.

Breh, i can say the same about every nationality i meet on EU servers, with the last point changed to "think anyone who insults him is Russian/Turk". Just accept that Dota is an extremely popular free to play game and that type of people is extremely common across multiple nationalities and all mmr brackets, because, well, this type of the game is like a magnet for the behavior like that.

For example, i fucking hate Germans because they are the one of the worst nationalities in multiplayer games for some reason i don't understand, but i don't really see the same hate towards them as Russians or South American players get.

Yeah, i hate the russian players who act like that, too, but i'm gonna type out the "Ivan is a gud boii, he didn't do nuffin" post anyway.

Reminder to report the avatarfag

No improving advice?

Should I go to the doctor? I cannot stop listening to pic related. Haven't tried to raise MMR with it though.

>sing techies

There are some nations tha are objectively cancer though, and germans are one of them.
Nations like poland, turk, russia, all the other CIS countries, maybe greek.
There's a reason people react negatively when they see one nation on their steamprofile and not another. Some countries and their cultures just generate toxic people.