fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone?

They were only free for one week after they were released. You can still get Raven in game tho.

sfv blows

Urien.

toppest fighting dykes

t.kbrad

Oh I see. How do i get Raven?

So /snk/ and /blaz/ can sustain themselves fine but for some reason /sfv/ just doesn't work. Why?

Play Battle Fantasia

Brick and Ghodere.
Brick's kind of retarded but he'll always help people out if they ask for melty advice and sometimes he says things that are downright reasonable.
Ghodere is /ourguy/ and drowns in pools like a true /fgg/ warrior. Nah but for real he tries hard and he's a nice guy.

>tfw keyboard is where you do your fastest input motions by far, but you have to pretend to like fightsticks to not get accosted at events

Yukari best P3.

goobers try to kill /sfv/ everytime

You can either purchase him for 200,000 W$ (in-game currency) or fish him out randomly.

>guessed wrong against mika after a big combo
>75% of my hp gone
whew this is retarded

meeeee

Don't know about /snk/ but /blaz/ mostly just talks about the story and their waifu's/husbando's. Ironically that causes way lest flame wars and shitposts than actually discussing the game itself.

>Play garbage
I'll pass

get a hitbox faggot

Nice low tier characters

To be fair to Ultra it wasn't $60

Those are cute sisters but I prefer this one more.

Nice third best girl

Because capcucks are streamboars. They don't play the games so there's nothing to discuss. They shitpost other games and leech off fightcade.

play blazblue

Is it possible to talk about Smash here or do you just get shouted at and run out of town?

I can't play CPEX anymore after watching so much CF.

Luvcheez has good taste when he is not being a trap loving faggot

If the online was active, sure.

Fuck off

Sorry but this general is for fighting games only.

HOLY SHIT I WISH YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GO AWAY. EITHER FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR GENERAL OR JOIN ONE OF THE THOUSAND DISCORDS YOUR AUTISTIC PEERS CREATE. SMASH IS NOT A FIGHTING GAME AND EVEN IF IT WAS IT DOES NOT BELONG IN /FGG/. PERIOD.

>luvcheez
>good taste.

You've made mistakes in life.

Jack-O is also in best girl tier

You have your own containment general. Stay there.

I may not know much about the game but I do know those two Pokemon are related, you can't post this!

The SNK general barely talks about KoFXIV

ggpo when

top lick

Which general got the dub post?

>SNK and Neo Geo general
SNK made a ton of good games f@m

>tfw my Alex memes succeed
Always fun to hit people on their wakeup with Air Knee

Wow so hard.

snifffffffff

>Smash
>having a general

>no Haruka
shit/10

/blaz/ is pretty helpful though despite it being mostly story talk, and gameplay discussion is frequent enough and it's not hard to get it going if you really want it. Really with most other fighting games the story isn't worth discussing in any capacity so you're kinda forced into gameplay discussion.

As an alex player I have no clue how people get hit by Alex memes, they're all terrible and most lose to quick wakeup.

This.

Wow I had no idea people cared enough about Destiny to make a general.

I know I'm just saying it's not alive solely because of interest in the current game. I think people made a Capcom fighting game general at some point but Street Fighter players don't give a fuck about any Capcom game without Street Fighter characters either.

Fair enough. Though I do enjoy the Guilty Gear story even if it's one trope to the next. It's still enjoyable for the goofiness factor.
I don't why this thread is cursed with so many sperg GG players though. This is the only place I know that has them.

they're random

They're really bad

>I don't why this thread is cursed with so many sperg GG players though
I wonder...

delete this, Mitsuru is straight

>I don't why this thread is cursed with so many sperg GG players though.

Guilty gear gets shit on constantly then you blazbabbies and capcucks play the victim lmao fuck off faggot. How does it feel not playing objectively the best fighting game out right now.

it's not bad when it's random

But I play Guilty Gear....
Not very good. But whaatever.

It's not canon but still

they are when they all lose to quickrise delayed jab

Hey guys, more work on my Elphelt shaders. I figured out an inverted hull shader to do her major outlines, and found the information for the interior lines. They may be a bit thick right now but I think they are alright.

I also sorted out proper shadows so now the shadow color is the same as in game, no longer just guessed at by me. Specular is still rough and a best guess. There's more data in some of the files that I'm trying to figure out what exactly it is, but it's coming along.

Thoughts?

We still going with this meme that goobers are worse than capcucks and blazbabies? Lets all just accept our circle in Hell.

You're going to have to back up your claim.

Looks solid

Cool, now make a 3D NBA Jam with the other characters

ahahahah yuri's teleport can teleport her behind my back in the corner
lmao what

Looks passable enough. What exactly are you trying to make with this some sort of game?

gimme pls

wot gaym

wooow nothing you can do then you lose sorry

Luckily he has big buttons

>arcsys had to paint every frame while some agdg shitter made it in 10min with blueprints

Honestly... not really anything. I just wanted to see if I could do it but now that I'm sitting on all this effort, I kinda feel like I should do SOMETHING.

Though trying to make any game makes me get sued by the Guilty Gear dudes.

so are mods deleting the smash general or did people just stop making them?

kind of weird a game that big wouldn't have a thread

SFV Juri*
sorry for typo

Well, little more than 10 minutes, and I'm a professional game developer, so not quite agdg level shitter :)

canon couples for existing characters in fighting games are rare because they don't serve any purpose and limit your options for new games, it's all implied stuff (costumes, winposes and quotes, art, etc) for autistic fans

>skullgirls
>there's boys in them
wtf
why aren't they girls
there's female wrestlers and whatever big band is

And you mostly talk about ecelebs you streamboar, frogs and steamcharts numbers of games that never competed with street fighter.

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s - WINNER: coot
September 30th @9:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @9:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @9:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @9:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @9:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.
-NO EUROS

VSAV ON FRIDAY

no raven you can buy with fight money, you can fish all of them out

Don't let the handfuk kappa kids distract you. I will talk about smash 4 tourneys and I am sure you can ask for games among others.
>implying /fgg/ plays games

I know, I just like the idea of cyclops love

this is a japanese squirrel

disgusting

Canon couples are rare. But usually fun when they do happen. I'm impressed MKX did it of all series and made the whole family playable.

The smell of shit and sheer autism no doubt became overwhelming enough to kill the general.

I don't hate smash, but this thread really isn't for it. Besides, there's already a smash general. Why not try to discuss your game/games there with a more fitting community?

Both of you go back to your own VIP general.

>But user, that general is dead
GEE, I FUCKIN WONDER WHY.

who is a good Alex to watch?

Because Smash autists are desperate for validation from the big boys. It's pathetic.

I should hate Makoto for being shameless fanservice and waifu bait. But I can't help but like her ironically. I'll probably try her out whenever I get CF.

Which fighting game mechanic do you enjoy the most?
Which are totally necessary for a fighting game?
And which ones you don't enjoy at all?
Personally I enjoy normal cancels, like GG or BB. It feels pretty natural to combo.
And I can't get used to SF IV normal combo system. I suck at timing, so that's why.

>mfw hearing the american voice actors for guilty gear xrd the first time

>other player is playing on mcdonals WIFI or something
>he is teleporting back and forth
god fuck this netcode,why couldn't capcom ask the melty caster dev for the code

No you can't.

Hello, should I buy the hori rap v or a diy stick (it brook pcb and sanwa parts)?