Thoughts? Opinions?

Thoughts? Opinions?

I'm considering getting a 2010 base model just because it looks so god damn sexy coming down the road.

>base model
Have you ever driven the base model? It's awful.

At least mpg isn't too horrific.

The V6 isn't the problem. These cars are 'comfy muscle'. Just tick tick few other boxes, don't just get the bare bones sxt.

I mean that's true, but, at least for me, mpg isn't what I'm looking for in that type of car.

>base model
Don't bother. If you're going to do something, do it right or not at all.

Nigger car

Dodge's have some of the worst reliability scores on consumer reports. Face it, you'll get used to its good looks and after a few years it'll only be a fat car payment and a mechanical headache.

i love challengers and currently own one but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do not buy a challenger/charger/300 with the 3.5 L V6

>3760 pounds
>250 hp/250 lb-ft
>5 speed slush box
>0.78 g's on skid pad
>7.5 seconds to 60 mph

The challenger is an awesome car but that model destroys everything good about the car.

Please try to find an R/T 5.7 L V8 or a 2011 V6 model as dodge upgraded the base model to the 305 hp 3.6 L V6 pentastar engine

V8 or you're a massive faggot.

If you're going to get an SXT of a Charger/Challenger, get the 3.6l Petastar that was offered in 2011+.

I have an 08 Charger SXT and I love it (even though it's a mostly options out SXT) but I wish I had gotten the v8 or the 2011+ v6. They perform better, have 50+ rwhp and are a lot easier to modify.

One of my buddies has a 2012 Challenger SXT he got for dirt cheap and then proceeded to supercharger it. Fucking thing is fast.

It blows my mind how people find these car 'sexy' looking.
Liking these cars is like liking black fatties and hood rats. But to each their own.
Chrysler employees have to eat too, right?

>base model

You owe yourself the V8 you cuckold.

Nothing wrong with a ghetto gagger ever now and then, user.

It's not Ferrari styling, no, but it's pure, unabashed, "fuck you I do what I want" styling. The Challenger is the only car that pulls off the retro/muscle look correctly.

I totally get it OP, but the old V6 IS kinda shit.
Can you at least afford a 5.7?
MPG isn't much worse than the V6, if there's a difference at all.

Whatever Challenger you get, throw some cop spec charger steelies on

>tfw had a wet dream about skull fucking a blonde chav last night

I don't understand how you equate PURE AMERICAN HORSEPOWER with fatties and hood rats.

>taking off forged wheels to make your car look more like a nigger hauler

>American Muscle
>"Imported from Detroit"
>Detroit Fatties/hood rats

I don't see a difference user

Homie has the v6, shit crumbles and falls apart to the touch. Quality control is horrid, his came with the trunk and doors terribly aligned.
He says the rt/srt have better quality control, I don't know if that's true

Enjoy ur aids

Detroit meant something else for a long, long time before they ruined it.

trolling aside, its's a cheap and easy way to make a challenger look tough as nails.

>pigfat barge on skinny Eco tires
>gets bad MPG's in V6 form
>has the shittiest Daimler interior available

Get a used SRT8 or a new 5.7. These cars weigh 2 tons with anyone driving and need a V8 to not feel totally anemic. The refreshed FCA interiors are actually pretty decent, and the Daimler models have god awful reliability for new cars