Spy Shots!

The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe was spotted testing using the existing Panamera body.

>This crossover SUV is sought to rival with BMW's X6 and Benz's GLE Coupe.

Article here - carbuzz.com/news/2016/8/5/The-Porsche-Cayenne-Coupe-Will-Soon-Be-Here-To-Crush-The-BMW-X6-7734863/

Other urls found in this thread:

autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/porsche-cayenne-coupé-rival-bmw-x6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Various sources say it'd be an hybrid or an all electric power-train.

autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/porsche-cayenne-coupé-rival-bmw-x6

>Magazine render of the Cayenne Coupe.

It looks like they gave the soap treatment to the gt350

When you think the bloating can't get any worse

>Side profile of the test mule.
It's basically a lifted Panamera body on the Cayenne Coupe's speculated electric/hybrid power-train.

The "iconic" Porsche shape does translate so fucking badly to crossover proportions, it's a fucking nightmare

kek i thought the X6 was stupid
but think of it
in the future when road will disappear because of gov shutdown
these cars would be the best to survive in the mad max apocalypse

Do you think these cars will even do mild-offroading without breaking? The X6 is literally the stupidest vehicle(Clarkson proved it in a Top Gear episode) and calling it an SUV is like calling a bun a pancake.

>these cars would be the best to survive in the mad max apocalypse

>crossovers
>sustaining maintenance neglect and rough roads for longer than a month

>Coupe
>4 doors

best mad max apocalypse car would be a Toyota Landcruiser, that shits taking place in Australia and the landcruiser is king of the bush.

>4 door
>SUV
>"coupe"

isis please just kill us all

so fucking hot

>those fucking idiots who thinks coupes and sedans are defined by number of doors

Retard
"A coupé (from the French past participle coupé, of the infinitive couper, to cut) is a closed two-door car body style with a permanently attached fixed roof,that is shorter than a saloon." Webster’s

"A car with a fixed roof, two doors, and a sloping rear." OED

they killed off the mercedes CL class in favor of 4 door """"""""""""""""coups""""""""""""""""""""

i got no love for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Coupe and sedan are based on interior space and general body proportions you dense mother fucker
pic related is a two door sedan

>It's carBEAN not carBYNE you dumbhead!
All of yall can shut up and kill yourselves.

pic related is a four door coupe

Yeah who cares about actual definitions when I can just pretend i'm right and ignore facts.

He's right though, the definition of a sedan does not include '4 doors'. See: B body Charger for the most obvious example. Car manufacturers still hold to the classic vehicle market segments even though the consumer is unlikely to know the difference between a full-size coupe and a midsize 2 door sedan

and if you want to go back to what sedan really means...

is that car that fucking ugly or is it the pic?

You may be right about sedans

Webster:
"a 2- or 4-door automobile seating four or more persons and usually having a permanent top"

But no so for coupes

Webster:
"a 2-door automobile often seating only two persons; also : one with a tight-spaced rear seat"

Please realize that dictionaries are not objective truths and even among dictionaries that are differing definitions

Coupes are 2 door by definition, sedans can also be 2 door, sedans are not coupes. You need me to draw a Venn diagram to illustrate it?

>sought to rival with BMW's X6 and Benz's GLE Coupe
>mfw realizing that not only do those monstrosities sell, but that they sell so well that other companies want a peace of the pie
Just end it man

But seriously I live in and around a pretty well off area, and I've only ever seen a single x6 in my life. No way is there a real market for these things, is there? Why, porche, why

I've only ever known middle-aged unmarried corporate women to drive these fucking things, they're ugly as hell, the X6, the GLE and now this goddamn monstrosity.

It's literally the Shillary camp pushing this demand, and no wonder. They can't figure out gender or sexual definitions, why shouldn't their social retardation extend to every facet of their existence?

This is the automotive equivalent of the "third gender"...

the X6M is so fast on track tough, it's ridiculous

That's what I just said user

I don't have any objects because I can't stop them. I just want it to look good and take on the X6 and GLE because both are ugly to me. Porsche is my favorite brand and whatever they do, it's always accepted by me.

>buying an SUV for the track

When is Macan Coupe coming?

they don't need to go off road
just on a track where the road used to be

>BMW starts another horrific trend

The only ones who keep these trends afloat are middle aged American women.

>these cars would be the best to survive in the mad max apocalypse
Nigga u mad. A 70 series LC or the Patrol is always the best cars to survive an apocalypse.

Crossovers in general are disgusting, this joins the ranks. I judge anyone for owning one.
Where I live they are predominantly driven by low class people with money. the kind of bitches who rock Louis Vuitton and think they are classy. the kind of men who work in middle management, have ego problems and no sense of taste.

The Jews did this.

That's because X6s and the likes are bought/leased by drug dealers and people who can't afford them but want to look like they can.

>Four foot drive
>perfect weight distribution.
>adjustable suspension
>great visibility
>runs on corn fuel
>best autopilot ever
>that all terrain
I'd take it.

maintenance is a bitch though

>Cayenne Coupe
>Cayenne
>Coupe

b8

Still any German car is not build for the longer run. A G-Wagon may do it but not longer.
The best choice will be .

I have visited Dubai and LA. Both of these places have a lot of X6s and GLEs. The GLE sold 20,663 units in 2015 in the US alone. I agree man, it's all for the money.