/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Nero Festival ~2016 Autumn~ event from 9.28 to 10.10]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160928.php
- Farm medals to spend in the event shop
- Farm rose petals to spend in a depleting roulette
- 4* Nero (Saber) animation update
>Event CEs:
- 5* Joint Recital: +15% Buster/Crit damage, +1 Rose Petal drops [Shop]
- 5* Princess of White Roses: Guts [1 time, 1 HP], 10% starting NP charge, +100% damage during event [Rose petal gacha]

>[Nero Festival gacha]
Servants
-5* Nero Bride [Saber, Limited]
-4* Nero [Saber]
-3* Caesar [Saber]
-3* Romulus [Lancer]
-3* Boudicca [Rider]

Limited CEs
-5* This is My Honor: NP, Crit damage +15%, +3 stars per turn, +1 Gold Medal drop
-4* The First Legion: Defense +8%, NP damage +15%, +1 Silver Medal
-3* Lunar Cry: +10% Buster, -20% Debuff resist [Demerit], +1 Bronze medal

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress to be replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
-Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

>FP gacha

>Melvin lost to Herc

LIZ THREAD

Jesus christ you're fast.

How does he do it lads

I want this old hag to protect me and strike fear into my enemies.

Delicious brown?

exhentai.org/g/980915/14559498bd/

It's up

>Let's roll FP 'cause I want that NP5 Phantom of the Opera.
>Roll lags
>He comes out
Should I be happy?

>Herakcuck can't accept Melvin cleared Heracles on the first try without even using Grail Ascension

She can't even protect herself, she's not gonna be much good for protecting others.

I literally just hit publish, what the hell.

Being bad is rough, don't be bad guys

>279 mb
>Big clit

At least you took time to take the book apart and scanned it at high resolution unlike some chucklefucks

Reminder He-rak.ek is a weakling

xth for snek

Can you people equip your event CEs already please.

Don't use my waifu to shitpost, son of a bitch.

nah

Don't use my waifu to shitpost, son of a bitch.

She doesn't even care about you.

Best boy.

Where is the Kiyo one?

Out of 60 fucking friends the only one with a event CE is a Jeanne Alter with the bride one. What the fuck are people doing?

Not rolling this trash gacha

I mean the Liz CE. I need extra drops. Literally nobody in my friend list has Bride or Liz CEs equipped.

Snek is ruined nowGoing to have to ask you to pack your things and leave.

shit rehash event with nero, who the fuck wants to do this

All I got are petals and damage up because I'm not rolling for Nero.

It's not even a event worth using apples and a shit gacha so no event CE.

I said I was waiting a week for that other guy that was posting scans.

At bond 5 she seems okay with the idea of facing the gates of hell together. That's something.

Whether or not Melvin beat Herc legit is irrelevant to the real truth of the matter. He's a shitposter, and he shitposts.

Nobu a CUTE.

Only one of my Waver friends has Petal CE equiped. This is really slowing my farming down

spooky

Why would you even make more than 10 friends? It would be hard to find the servants you need.

Having variety is always good user

>I want this old hag to protect me
Friendly reminder.

>Presence Concealment: D
>A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin.
>To the level that a Servant can infer her presence at once.
>It was only because her territory was vast that her murders did not come to light until long after.

I've got so much fucking EXP now that I'm ascending Servants I'll never use just to spend it all.

>haven't cleared the first gacha yet
Herc took one CS from me, but I might've been able to save it had I not forgotten to take the plugsuit instead of Magic Association

>damage boosting CE
>CS
top kek

Is the rest of her profile translated?

>he had to use CS with damage CE
holy shit, herkeks are really that bad

Just to heal Jeanne Alter since Herc kept whittling her down as soon as she came in

how many times does herkek revive?

I haven't even gotten home to play yet

Ask the janitor when he bans you

How hard is the first challenge, can I go with random shit

>Herc kept whittling her down as soon as she came in
You realize that the point of this is exactly that, right? You kill Herc before Herc kills your Servants.

That's final ascension, bond 5 is her blushing and asking if you aren't going to touch her.

I'm guessing double weibah trivialises this fight really badly.
Constant rotation of double defence / attack buffs.

The image says level 60 is for bronze medals but I just did it and didn't get a single one.

Yes it is.

Torture Techniques: A
Plus modifiers when using torture tools.
Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after the ordinary damage.
Although the ranking of the Skill is the same, she has accumulated far more experience than from when she was younger.

Bloodsucking: C
Recovery by means of bathing in blood.
Although something close to a misconception, her skin has certainly rejuvenated.

NOBLE PHANTASM
Phantom Maiden - Illusionary Iron Maiden
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Max Targets: 1 person
A famous torture tool said to have been used by Elizabeth Barthory.
...however, as a result of a long term investigation, it is believed that it did not actually existed. That being said, there are many who have faith in this torture tool, so it has been esteemed as an exquisite Noble Phantasm that kills innocent girls in fear.
It floats above Carmilla's head, filling with the blood and shrieks of the target once it closes.
A joint use of attack and recovery of physical strength. In case of female Servants, damage increases.

Sometimes RNG is against you and your main damage dealer get focused on.

>? quest
>Oh let's pick this Cu Berserker support just in case
>All berserker quest
>Herc with 12 lives
Oh hi.
Cu ended up living until the end and wrecking shit even with the shitty match up. Scathach totally annihilated Herc though.

So?

How are you guys fairing against Herc?

Suki killed him with her NP

2 BP Ibaraki.

Yes, and 2 non-crits do 10k damage. I'd rather heal than keep Alter below sub15k HP

You need backline damage or debuff immunity CEs because the Arts debuff is brutal

>tfw 3 kills a turn with a 100% stun for the next turn
MVP

So that's probably why he had to use a CS ?

Euryale charm-locked him to death.

I thought you could only do the quest once though. Can you fight him again?

>people claiming to only use CSs if RNG screws them over
wew, it's only 1 AP, you could save yourself some shame and just redo it if RNG was the only problem.

Jeanne Alter, Scathach and Jack seem to be the go to Servants when you have a somewhat hard boss to kill.

And the CS will be recharged tomorrow, so what's the point of wasting my time re doing the quest ?

What else are you going to use CSes for?

How is it a waste of time? Don't you enjoy the game?

for farming because lancelot with black grail needs the CS

This and for when you have good drops you don't want to lose or you're about to lose a high AP mission.

>Roll the daily login bonus ticket
>This slut
>Also have Caster Tamamo
Time for Arts memes

>max event CEs
>don't equip them on servants

After clearing him no

Torture Techniques really needs a buff.

No, I am trapped in this game and I feel forced to do the event, but can't stop playing for some reason.

Also how would poor AmaKuso clear hands if you don't use a CS on him ?

On one hand Angry Manjew is the rarest fucker in the gacha, on the other hand he's weak as shit and totally worthless. Wear him like a trophy

Anybody else not able to play on ios after the update?

How would CS help him clear hands? They don't boost damage.

Black grails and double waver

Just started the event. Doing all the AP ones, then doing the lottery before I try him out. I can probably take him on without the damage CEs, but why go through the hassle.

>Autists bragging about beating Herk without CE's or CS as if it's some kind of casual filter only the top players can finish
It's just another fucking boss fight, finish it anyway you can and stop acting like you're a goddam professional e-sport player just because you beat a boss in a fucking phone game

I'm so sorry

>Herc somehow crits my Jeanne from 80% to 0%
never closed the app so fast, not having any of that bullshit

The Herc fight wasn't bad. I had to put away my bond farming team for him.

Shame I lost track of the kills. Would have been fun to count through twelve deaths.

>this mad he needed CSs

>Plus modifiers when using torture tools.
Does her staff count as a torture instrument? Because otherwise this skill really only benefits her Phantom Maiden.
>Although the ranking of the Skill is the same, she has accumulated far more experience than from when she was younger.
But then shouldn't the rank be higher to reflect that?

kek. I'd love to see you play Fire Emblem.

>Gil is the final boss before the boss rush
Who's ready for the shitposting?

He wiped my double Waver + Jeanne Alter team the first time. My backrow were bonders so they were useless.

I forgot to bring the plugsuit the second time, so my backrow was mostly useless again. Used a heal CS on Jeanne and Waver since I didn't want to do it again, 1 AP or not.

Can I retry the fight? I entered with only 1 damage CE

Any idea about who was the impostor Richard from Jerusalem? The guy could fight several augmented RT knights, so it feels like he ought to be somebody with name recognition.

it was my nigga,Harambe

Yeah. At 1 AP cost you can lose as much as you want and it means nothing.

I went into the herc mission blind right when it came out and didn't expect for it to be LITERALLY 11 revives

I lost track after the first 3 or so and didn't know you could check how many revives left so I kept cycling through hope and despair every time I used an NP/crit chain to kill Herc only to see he revived with guts still up

ended up finishing with support Jalter and my own Herc both at 1 HP after proccing guts, the entire run was pretty heart-pounding and probably the toughest and most fun quest since the early Ibaraki rounds when everyone wasn't maxed out on event CEs yet

>These quests will have an extremely high amount of difficulty that prevents using continues and will have enemies that are able to use special skills that they don't normally use.

by Continues they mean the 3 command spells, right?

>Play Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn for the first time
>Laura get sniped on mission
>Meh, she will probably be back for next battle
>Edward get killed the next turn
>That sucks
>Finish the battle anyway
>Realize they are dead for good

I am sure my face was priceless. Also Haar is an absolute fucking monster. And Nephenee is best girl.

Nailah is hot too.