Toyota SFR

I fixed the SFR, toyota designers paying me when?

now it looks shocked/stunned.

that is actually worse than angry.

I prefer it very angry version to be honest.

Good work though, I'm sure the Twingo-fanboys will praise you for it.

make it happy or tell toyota to buy renault fire everybody and put a twingo face on everything.

I'm a twingofag and as I said, shocked looks worse

I'm willing to bet you're the exception that confirms the rule. Welcome to the dark side and whatnot.

Does stance help?

Nah nah
Super GT

Wait are they still planning on making this car?

86 front? Maybe?

I don't know why, but this reminds me of a porsche

I feel like it needs more features where the badge is if the grill is going to be that small.

Maybe some kind of fake grill like the Tesla has? It looks a bit downey the way it is I think.

.........................................what have I done...

I still prefer the original.

MX-5 grille happy again

I love that one

looks enlighted, full of bliss

Fuck off it looks completely fine to me and if you're that bother by the looks then don't get one
Yes but only for Japan so far, there is talk of it coming over seas but you can only hope

You can bet your ass it won't come to the states.

I bet even the Mazda people had to sweat to get the Miata safe enough for burgerland standards.

Do you seriously see THIS car in a market full of crossovers, pickups, trucks and SUVS that are 3 times the size and weight 5 times more?

this thing is so fucking badass and tiny i fucking love it

Looks like it will very easy to turn it into angry face.

Meme cars are my jam. Thank toyota!

Why would you mod an angry car to look stunned just to mod it to an angry look again?

they can always modify the car for our awful awful awful laws.

whats with toyota proudly displaying that a car is FR? it's kind of weird and masturbatory
FRs
sFR
wait whats with the s
what the fuck toyota

needs a sturdier frame for amerilards

Its my hobby.

How many new rear wheel drive cars are being made under 30k? It's a noteworthy feature.

LITERALLY a modern AE86.

FUCKING

WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT

130hp no thanks even the fiat abarth is 160hp and its smaller

When's this thing coming out?

holy fuck, the meme is real

Lmfao. SFR - Twingo Edition

That's the Japan spec motor they always give the US a stronger motor

It's a car with a estimated target price around 13k what do you expect?

Ok, this is your fault

You fuckers really asked for this

But the Daihatsu Copen already exists.

Why does Toyota need 3 small sports cars?

Sports cars are a niche irrelevant market. Stop trying to appeal to a niche, Toyota.

>its a significant improvement
wow

just further proves that twingos go with pretty much everything

When s-fr is coming? I would change my 550i for that pretty much instantly

actually fixed now

Needs moar Shelby

so much wasted space in that fish maw

Welcome to pedestrian safety regulations. Take a look at a 2016 Tacoma some time

Why would they not bring it over
the miata is basically completely unchallenged and has been for how many years now?

>muh safety
>muh liability
Why are Americans so feeble and why do their retarded laws reinforce it

A number plate is gonna screw up the fish maw bad

with the FRS and the SFR has toyota finally realized that you appeal to millenials by offering cheap fun ?

I'd honestly buy an sfr new , it appeals to me because its an even smaller lighter FR-S with styling that isn't as obnoxious to me
I want it over a Miata because it may be cheaper, but also I hate soft tops and love targas.

Anyone agree? Hell I'd make it my ae86 equivalent

with the fr-s, and supra revival I think the s-fr has a decent shot of being made
will it get sent to US? well its slightly bigger than the miata and the miata is here so maybe it can

all we can do is hope
but if you look at the s-fr concept and the way crazy kikai concept its at least promising that toyota is LOOKING in that direction

wait, it's bigger than the miata?
I've never seen anything to give me the sense of scale or any definite wheelbase. please post info, I'm really interested.

This is the best one so far.

It's a (cramped) four seater user
its in between gt86 and miata
these are the stats reported by a japanese magazine
3990 mm length, 1695 mm width, 1320 mm height, 2480 mm wheelbase

other info
2NR-FKE engine (tuned version of the one used in Japan's Corolla, now with direct injection and revised ports)
1.5L inline 4 cylinder dual-overhead cam (DOHC)
130 PS / 15.1kgf.m (109.2 lb-ft torque)
Aisin 6 Speed Transmission only (no automatic)
Fuel consumption: 20.0km/l (47 mpg) (Japanese test cycle)
Regular gasoline (no premium needed)
Weight: 980kg (2160 lbs)
Suspension: Front struts / double wishbone rear
3990 mm length, 1695 mm width, 1320 mm height, 2480 mm wheelbase
Estimated price (Japan) is $10k (USD equivalent) less than the current Miata
Note: 1.5L Miata is $20.8k including tax in Japan, S-FR is estimated to be $12.5k including tax

Thanks. I don't know why I thought it would be smaller than the current miats.
Still looks good on paper, particularly for that price if it is ever deemed anything more than a liability in the us market.

it probably won't be 12.5k here user
Dealers are going to mark it up
added cost of getting it here..
they'll add everything they can to the car and option it out so that it's base price is still more expensive
but still
it cant be more than the teens
which is still a fantastic deal

Didn't the EU cause the death of pop ups and wedge cars because 'muh pedestrian safety

They partially did, but that had to go anyways in the name of weight reduction. Not that I'm condoning the EU's pedestrian safety soapification and skyrocketing cowls, but we're responsible for a few things.
Think back to the 5mph bumpers. Or the restrictions on how low a car could be based on the headlamps. And all new cars come with some form of traction control as per regulation, which means it often is a hindrance in cheapo shitboxes. Same with predictive braking and other collision avoidance systems, where there have been talks on making it a requirement.

>people arguing in the comments that they could get a used 350z or other JDM "legend" for that price
Fuck me people are legitimately never happy are they

I want this pls