game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame egg tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
9/26 - 10/2: Angry Birds Collab Returns!
9/26 - 10/2: Light Challenge Arrives!
9/26 - 10/9: Scarlet Sky’s Dimension Dragon Arrives!

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXl0hHji6CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to ignore the bluelets this thread, /padg/.

Antonio redemption arc WHEN?

Meimei is very hage

Meimei is very large

Third Anniversary Event
To Newfriends: EU and NA events are the same, however EU's news posts are usually earlier than NA's posts

Puzzle & Dragons is celebrating three years of service in Europe! Some of you have been with us since our earliest days in the UK, some of you are much more recent additions to the family, but thanks to players like you we have had a fantastic three years!
Packed with bonuses and perks, this event is our way of showing our gratitude to our wonderful community! This event features a 4x Skill Up Rate bonus as well as half-priced Latent TAMADRAs in the MP Shop! Experience of a Lifetime will provide double EXP! Best Friend selection, the Premium Egg Machine, and Rank 150 and 250 Memorial Egg Machines return! Hera (+297) Descended! will also be making its EU debut!

1. Secret Dungeon!

[Duration: 7/10 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 9/10 (Sun), 11:59 PM (UTC)]

A secret dungeon will be announced soon! Stay tuned!
2. Daily Login Bonuses

[Duration: 30/9 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 10/10 (Mon), 11:59 PM (UTC)]
30/9 - 10/10: 1 Daily TAMADRA Dungeon (11 total)
3. Blessings on Blessings on Blessings

The growth of Puzzle & Dragons has been nothing short of a blessing. We would like to celebrate this milestone with some gift dungeons!
30/9 - 10/10: Experience of a Lifetime (2x EXP bonus!)
3/10 - 5/10: Gift from the Heavenly Garden
Notes:
*These dungeons can only be cleared once.
*If the player does not meet the Stamina requirement to enter the dungeon, the dungeon will not be shown in Special Dungeons.
4. Ark Deity

For this event, Noah Descended! returns as a Coin Dungeon! There will be a 5x4 board restriction in Mythical and Legend Plus difficulties. The Water Carnival will also be featured as a Coin Dungeon during this event! Select Coin Dungeons will have 2x Drop Rates as well!
30/9 - 10/10 - Noah Descended!-5x4 Board
30/9 - 10/10 - Water Carnival
Noah Descended! Coin Dungeon features Latent TAMADRA (Water Dmg. Red). invades!
5. Pushing Towards the Future

As times goes on and Puzzle & Dragons continues to progress, the challenges keep getting harder and more intense! This event will feature the Hera (+297) Descended! Although it may be categorized as a Gift Dungeon, this dungeon is difficult and should not be taken lightly!
30/9 - 10/10: Hera (+297) Descended!
3/10 - 9/10: Challenge Dungeons!

>3rd anniversary event
>4x skillups
Stop leeching off NA, EU.

6. Latent TAMADRAs Half Off in the MP Shop

Latent TAMADRAs will be half off in the MP Shop for the duration of this event!
7. Skill Up Bonus

4x chance for Skill Ups will be available during the event!
8. 1.5x Coin & Drop Rates for Select Dungeons

Golden Mound will feature a 1.5x Coin Drop Bonus! This dungeon will occur throughout the event on various days at various timings, so be diligent! There will also be a 1.5x chance for Egg Drops in the following Limited Time Dungeons: Rare Monster Infestation! & Descended Carnival (Legend).
*Limited Time Dungeons do not appear on a set schedule.
9. 10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

+Eggs will have a 10x Chance drop rate in Descended Dungeons and select Coin Dungeons!
Notes:
*10x chance for +Eggs will also apply to the limited time Descended Carnival dungeons, Descended Challenge dungeons, as well as the Descended Dungeons that are purchased from the Coin Dungeons menu.
*10x chance for +Eggs does not apply to select Technical Dungeons and Coin Dungeons.
10. TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Valuable TAMADRAs are now available to collect as a rare invade! Appearing in Castle of Satan and Castle of Satan in the Abyss, the TAMADRA unlocks your monsters Awoken Skills!

11. Legendary Dungeon Bonus

Challenge daunting Technical Dungeons while unlocking Latent Awakenings. Select Technical Dungeons include:
Legendary Mountain Path
Legendary Hills
Legendary Skyway
Legendary Snowy Valley
Legendary Sea of Trees
Legendary Sea of Stars
12. Spirit Jewels Active in Descended Dungeons

During the event, Spirit Jewels will have a chance of dropping from the Five Elements God Invades! They will appear in Mythical difficulty Descended Dungeons, excluding those in Coin Dungeons, Descended Challenge, and Hera (+297) Descended!.
13. Normal Dungeons EXP Bonus

Normal Dungeons will receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.
Notes:
*Events subject to change without notice or compensation.
*All images and data displayed are in development and may be adjusted if necessary.

Is it worth buying autoheals now?

DICKS
OUT
FOR
GREMORY
HERE'S TO HOPING I WHALE HER THIS GF

Why must every rare invade in these events be in Castle of Satan?

>whale her
But she's free.

I put 5 HP latents on skuld

whats wrong with that

How many stones are you planning on throwing at her?

one pack at most. Maybe I can also pull my first Kaede as collateral

I hope NA gets the free 150/250 rank rolls too ;_;

I don't think NA has ever missed any content that EU gets.

True, but I didn't see them mention roll resets anywhere. Maybe they'll just announce it later or something.

Euros always get their shit announced first, time zones and all that.

exp is shit, drops are shit aside from the rare invade.

Any ideas what gala we're getting this gf?

Probably Water or Fire.

>Hera (+297) Descended! will also be making its EU debut!

Can't wait for the inevitable posts by shitters getting BTFO for making 4 combos max at Hera.

Did you see the last thread? We've already got NAcucks shaking in their boots and they haven't even attempted it yet!

>N/A cucked again

How do I get my device change code on jp?

Worth farming those shibamarus in that yamato dungeon or just stick with gobbos?

This should still work.

Thanks

Every thread until Typhon Ana.

D E D
E
D

This is a Nep.

Anyone find a good crown score video for FFCD cup?

You should try to get devils onto your team. Dark Shibamaru is not devil so you would only use him for the active. Try to get Vampire or Devil dragon for orb changers.

Wait for the inevitable dacho video.

best place to get those?

Vampire, Succubus, and Satan all drop 100 percent in Satan Descended and are all devils, but there is no way in hell you can do it with that team (you may be able to get carried though). Otherwise you will have to hunt for Vampire in Castle of Satan (and good luck with that, he's an extremely rare appearance and may not even drop when he DOES show up).

Makes you miss Lightless Devils' Nest and the other old dungeons.

Does vampire and the other 3 star monsters even appear in the pal egg machine anymore? It looks like the PAL machine events are up 24/7.

Orb Changer PEM. It hasn't been around in a year.

Okay. I guess if it's ever up I'll ask if anyone can carry me, won't bother farming a superrare drop

Satan dungeon is pretty good since you get both Vampire and Lilith, and anyone with a decent Lubu, AVritra or AFAL team could easily carry you through it. Also, after getting Vampire, you should farm Baddies and feed them to him to skill him up. A setup like Nobunaga/Vampire/Vampire/Lilith/King Baddie should easily get you through all the normal dungeons since Nobunaga teams just have tons of damage. Replace them once you get better REM devil monsters though.

got this far before I just got straightup oneshot
Now I go do technicals? Or?

Is the dark nuke or green posion worth skilling up for the FFCD collab?

If you can do them, yes. Try to collect as many stones as possible from clearing dungeons for godfest, otherwise farm some Baddies for Vampire skill up with your spare stamina if you have nothing better to do. Also post ID, I have a hypermaxed Lubu who could probably help you quite a bit and I want more Nobunaga friends, assuming you are sticking with him.

Yes, try to get more stones. Also do the Dragons of the Tower dungeon in the Tower of Giants during the weekend as well as it's the best stamina to EXP ratio aside from Monday dungeon at low levels.

and meant to reply to

Is there a JP stream tonight or is Yama P just expected to post his "30 buffs" on twitter?

Let's start the countdown either way!

There's a stream.

What are you guys hoping for?

I will take one Kanna ulti please

ABastet buff that makes her on par or better than Ace since I already disgraced mine.

Typhon Ana buffs

inb4 all the buffs are for farmable trash.

ILM
ULTIMATE
FINALLY
PLS

and make him Kaede or Typhone tier while you're at it, Gungho

I don't know he's pretty cool aside from running out of dark orbs but I have no idea what I'm gonna get at godfest.

Also I can't find amelits anywhere.

i was scrolling through my box on jp and i see that i have the black neko. is it good after the buff?

Gore Magala Neko - When HP is above 50%, Dark Att ATK x4. ATK x2.5 when matching exactly 5 orbs with at least 1 enhanced orb in it

>him

Who should I be keeping an eye out for?
Another Sumire, Gabe?

And I should I replaces scheat or navi?

>he fell for the bmyr meme
>TE badge
>scheat
o lad

That last sentence made me sound downy.

I guess I need a full board changer actually

>not wanting Ginormous Gigantic Great Gigas
>not wanting Erotic Amorous Enticing Echidna
>not wanting Sauteed Succulent Stir-fried Siren

Yes, 'him'.

Reminder that discussions about blue teams are banned. It just causes unnecessary shitposting. Nothing personal.

I totally feel for it but the rng rewarded my blind faith.

Yolo rolled andro in one roll last gf

Ilm

Have Hatsume?

This needs to be put right at the top of the OP next time. Really bad miss on your part, OP.

Yeah I do, why?

SI?

Sorry, friend.

TE badge is the best badge desu, as long as 5% hp isn't the difference between life and death.

Holy shit how did I miss that buff. Yeh he sounds great now. 1 combo 100x that takes zero effort and you can scale his damage better than Mhera/MZeus while having a kinder HP mult.

Yeah her active works really well for BMyr. All the ninjas got some variant of killer awakenings too so they aren't too bad now as their own units aside from lowish stats.

I mean, he's good for starting off with. Irrelevant otherwise.

Time to take the training wheels off, lad.

Also enhances 2.5 to dragon/devil with enhanced dark orbs making him a really good inherit too.

I don't expect people to start running him as common as mhera or mzeus because of collab only but your statement is retarded. He'll be Mathena tier speed at a1 farming and his active is great now even if you choose to not use him as a lead.

>thinking single player mode training wheels matter at all in a co-op only game

increasing my time means higher combos

what badge should I pick instead? HP will save my life in rare occasions and is better in that way but +1 second will get you extra combos or make playing easier in a way that increases damage.

Time extend awakenings have always been offensive awakenings.

Added you, remember though you have a more strict time limit on using my leads because of huge level difference, although I do login quite often. Also try to get more AVritra, Lu Bu friends, they compliment with Nobunaga quite nicely. For amelits, farm them in Dungeon of Darkness when it's on half stam.

They should just put those in as permanent coin or normal dungeons at this rate. No use in denying new players access to heart makers/breakers/healer girls since none of them are that essential anymore.

Can someone post a link to the stream page? I'm too retarded to find it on my own.

When are we getting skillups for the gala exclusives in NA? They came from the tans in JP, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tXl0hHji6CQ

Buffs for all 3 Sonias. They are fan favorites that have become old and busted.

When you start relying on TEs you really limit what types of teams you can effectively play. If you want to use it you can, but if that TE badge ends up being a crutch for you you'll end up getting hosed in coop.

Thank you user

It's possible, but because they're releasing 30 buffs I wouldn't expect new evos except for ishtar

>Take Ace Bastet team to Sandolphon
>forgot he's G/D instead of Bastet's G/R

fucking Raphael

>this guy continued to hit raph with dark combos for 5 turns in a row
Lmao

Getting dark skydrop combos even with Vishnu's active going. It's ridiculous.

Plenty of buffs don't need whole new ultimates though. Give them all a LS buff and change the dark row to on-color row.

I think most people expected a new evo for Sonia because of the anime. She'll probably turn into a worse kinnikuman if buffed.

Finally got it after 3 resets. Good thing that was never patched out.

Newfag here, what do you mean?

Official NA dogfest announcement.

9 rolls

LETS GET THAT LIU BEI BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The game saves your dungeon progress when you tab out and if you halt the program while it's still running you can resume where you left off (easiest way to do it non-rooted is to hold the power button on your phone/tablet while the game is on-screen).

Not recommended to do it often via the above method as it could corrupt files though. The game also saves as soon as your HP hits 0 so by the time you notice you are going to get one shot it's usually too late.