Just bought my first car

Just bought my first car
I'm 18 years old and about to go to college

r8

Always wanted a g-body el camino, take good care of it. 6 or 8 cylinders?

An elco was my first car too. Pretty good famalam dont let that frame rot

lol well... you can move everything that will fit in a dorm room in it
you can get a cap for it and fuck college sluts in the bed
have you checked if you're even allowed to park on campus freshman year?
Expect straight up dogshit fuel economy so hopefully you're not moving cross country or anything

It's 8 cylinders, I'm planning on getting a job and gas isn't that bad here so I'll probably be fine.

The college is only about 3 hours away
also yeah I can park on campus

>about to go to college
Whatever you say, Cletus.

JK it's neat, do a front swap someday for maximum cool, there are tons that bolt right on, Pontiac Grand Prix is among my favorites.

>I'm 18 years old and about to go to college

is this supposed to be some kind of achievement?

It's just context user
Oh baby

must live somewhere with a lot of Mexicans/10

mean machine, i'm buying one in yurop But I just can't find one in reasonavle condition

>The college is only about 3 hours away

wat.

I'd fucking move.

Monte Carlo front end swaps look neat too.

No I am moving I'm just saying I don't need to make a cross country trip with it.

He means he can drive to there from home or vice/versa for vacations and summer break, and bring his crap with him in the bed of it. Not a 3 hour daily commute.

0/10
>pig fat
>can't compete
>can't touge
>shit engine
>old and not reliable
>probably auto
>gas guzzler
Why the fuck did you buy it? Should have bought a civic or corolla
Then you could engine swap it and have something really cool.

Say that to my face not online see what happens

You just fed him a (you). He's a little closer to cumming all over his dorito-stained keyboard. Are you proud of yourself?

Measure life by the amount of orgasms you cause user

EFFU EFFU CAN'T COMPETE
RWD
CAN'T BE BEAT

Exactly how Mexican are you user?

Where does the El Camino = beaner thing come from? I thought the stereotype for them was old minitrucks, and that Elcos were a redneck stereotype.

It's because El Camino means The River in mexican

Nope it means the way or the road. Read before you speak heartbreaker oh wait you never fuckin have

jelly

Great choice of car user. I've had three el caminos two of which were g bodies. I'm assuming it has the 305 so plan on never making power or decent gas milage. They are fairly reliable though. If you have a three speed then I'm sorry cause the 200r4 overdrive was the best transmission put in the elco. Other than that they are fun and comfy ride. They make shitty cars and shitty trucks but I always liked a low ride. I rate 7.5/10

Oh also a common problem with the 305s are the valve stem seals in the engine went bad prematurely and would make the car puff smoke upon start up so keep that in mind. Also leaks o' plenty so be prepared with some oil. Good luck user

It's a 350 but thanks for the advice. I wonder if I could swap the transmission , probably a big job.

>jacked off almost daily ever since I hit puberty

Damn I'm doing pretty good

I wouldn't bother when you're in college because you won't have access to a lift or a proper shop, most likely, but it could be done. Since it has a 350 in it, your job is now not crashing it and not letting it get too rotten if you live in the salt belt.

I'll try, Good news is that i don't live in the salt belt.

>It's a 350
sweet

>autoTRAGIC

FUUCK im jelly. What did you pay for it?

>What did you pay
$2300 for it, it's pretty fantastic too aside from the paint.

>own el camino
>get rear ended because a combination of fucking stupid people and nearly invisible tail lights

My first car was an 80 el camino with a pontiac 400 in it. Massive rusted out piece of shit that was bondo'd to hell and back to make it look presentable. Some guy ran a red light and slammed into me, totaled the car and i ended up getting about twice the money i had in it from insurance. Still...I had a fucking blast in that thing, always wanted to get another 80s el camino.

Can it touge?

Goddamn, I've never seen an Elco for that cheap around here, even the rusted clapped out ones.

non SS El Caminos have basically no boomer tax here and there's nearly no rust.

I always wanted an El Camino as a kid. Have fun with it oo.

>actually makes his life decisions based on Veeky Forums memes
How have you survived thus far being this retarded?

but if it can't touge whats the point

>muh front end