/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKVESD-y3P8&
youtube.com/watch?v=iNag9_NO1CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d7RXjd2EAtk
web.save-editor.com/bbs/patchcode/ps3/bbs.cgi?list=pickup&num=475
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if he's revealed to be alive in the next DLC, do you think the PT will still accept him? He either give himself to the Police in exchange for Potter's and PT's innocence, or leave Tokyo and live somewhere else by changing his identity

Haru

I honestly really doubt he's alive, after the recent translations he just really wanted to die. I doubt that even if he had the chance to survive, he probably wouldn't have took it and just stood there waiting for his death.
If they really bring him back I guess, no, they really won't accept him. They only "accepted" him because he wanted to beat up Shidou but if Goro joined them to beat up Shidou, you really think they wouldn't have turned him in to the police after all he did? He would need to leave Tokyo and change his name, his identity, everything.
His only salvation lies into having to start all over again as a new person, I doubt the PT are the type to forgive him making people go berserk and die. But ultimately maybe and maybe Joker would forgive him, as he was his only friend after all. That's the significance of the automatic justice slink.
No matter how you see it, it would kinda be a mess if he comes back. Just leave him dead.

>Even if he's revealed to be alive in the next DLC
He won't be. No, the PT won't accept him. Fuck off. Goro's dead.

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Hey user, I missed you.

Goro did nothing wrong.

>best girl
>best fan art
>best romance
>best navi persona
>worst dub voice

it can't be helped

Would be really neat if he was actually Goro and not Potter in the inevitable P5 AV parody.

Yusuke is a massive qt and a decent character but it's gonna be annoying to see him only brought up as MC's 'fujobait' when he's hardly even that, nor is he objectively a good one.

Tumblrshits have and will continue to project so hard into him as their Gay Icon of P5, it's ridiculous.

>Tumblrshits have and will continue to project so hard into him as their Gay Icon of P5, it's ridiculous.
I predict they'll move onto Goro, honestly. He has some legitimate fujobait with the MC.

Hard to top Aoi.

A lot probably will but the fact that Goro is mentally unstable and that he has killed people will probably put off a lot of people which is good because fuck thin skinned fujoshits

>Guy killed two parents of PT members
>Lied to them during the whole game
>Blackmailed them and betrayed them
>Tried to killed MC in cold blood
>Let's accept him back

If PT was to forgive him in any way it would make them the most retarded cast of Japanese RPG, I hope it will never happen

I like Goro because he's a tragic character, in the sense that yes, nothing good ever happens and life keeps shitting on him, but he himself keep making his own life worse. He can't be helped and redeemed, and his own downfall was because of his own actions, and he knew this.

I like goro since pre-release, but now mainly he just makes me feel sorry for him.

The ones into characters like him are always more pleasant to talk to so I welcome the fans of crazy t b h

Is this one of the best track of the OST ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKVESD-y3P8&

Sounds like straight from a Nujabes album

has her romance been translated, and has her dub voice been shown

Depends on how widespread Goro's "problematic" rep spreads. Because don't doubt that the most vocal western fujos like to ship the most vanilla of vanilla gay ships and simultaneously twist any sketchy details into something that's somehow morally sound.

Since the bosses are based on the sins, which of the PTs best suits the virtues?

people who realize that the character they like is shit yet still like them anyway is usually pretty chill. I don't get why people hates on fans of some characters just because they think the character is "problematic." Like literally it's just fiction.

Yeah, Goro's going to be painted as "dindu nothing" a lot in the future. Makes me feel complicated.

desu I'd rather have people make Goro a dindu nuffin than Adachi

The "problematic do not like a character that is less than morally pure at all times reeeeeeee" people aren't as abundant as it seems. They're usually the assholes in every situation because they like to harass people for liking fictional characters that aren't good at all times or some shit.
My only worry is people who legitimately think "Goro did nothing wrong" but I'd like to be a bit more optimistic than that.

Who cares about western fujos. They're not the one making or who will make good art of Goro.

From a cap I saw, Yusuke is autistic as ever and says he's interested in Joker's 'rumoured lover' at the planetarium thing. It's all a big case of misunderstandings.

Joker - True Neutral
Ryuji - Chaotic Good
Anne - Neutral Good
Morgana - Chaotic Neutral
Yusuke - Lawful Neutral
Makoto - Lawful Good
Futaba - Chaotic Neutral
Haru - Neutral Good
Goro - Chaotic Evil

he couldnt help it had a bad childhood it's all shidous fault! he was a good boy needed mo personas for dem cases

Phantom for Patience
Anne for Kindness
Haru for Temperance
Makoto for diligence

Everything else is kind of a stretch,

Also there are quite a few Adachi fans in the west and none of them actually are "Adachi dindu nuffin" so

Ryuji is chastity :^)

>Seigi-man isnt Lawful Evil

Come on now, are you even trying.

I like how he is 'killed by himself' no matter how you look at it. Killed by his self proclaimed 'foolish puppet self'. I even wish we got to see it on screen.
Pretty much. I remember some user posting a screencap of some tumblr fujo getting hate for liking Goro already.

Alternatively, I fucking hate the diddin do nuffin Gorofags. Pretty much just as cancerous as Adachifags back in the day.

Goro is more Lawful evil than Chaotic imo, Chaotic would imply that he killed just for fun and boredoom.

Well to be fair that's not all that wrong, he still did everything wrong though and he knows, what more evidence do you need than the character straight up telling he fucked up.

Akechi's life according to 2ch

>Mum died...I'm going to take revenge on dad for abandoning mum!

>The long nosed guy gave me a Persona! I'll use this power and get close to dad! Co-op? Fusion? Who cares

>Dad is famous! I'll use this and kill him! Speaking of which, I want to become famous too!

>I got a bit caught up in all this pretending, now I'm even on TV, life is perfect, hell yeah!

>The Phantom Thieves are so annoying reeeeeee but I'll use them and become even more famous!

>I heard something about pancakes! I want some too!

>Takoyaki is too spicy

>I pretended to befriend Joker and then killed him! Now everyone will have their eyes on me!

>Crap...Joker was alive...I really need to kill him...

>あぼーん\(^o^)/

Yusuke is chastity since he is pure.

>I fucking hate the diddin do nuffin Gorofags
Pretty sure a lot of those are probably memeing (I hope). I like to say Goro dindunuffin as a joke even though I know he fucked up terribly and did do everything wrong.

>pleases old men for art supplies
>pure

Technically, that's not wrong. He had a terrible childhood and Shidou pushed him into doing bad things. That doesn't make it okay, though. He acknowledges that he's done fucked up shit and dies for it.

"x did nothing wrong" people are memeing 10 times out of 10
>Goro
>not lawful evil

>I heard something about pancakes! I want some too!
>Takoyaki is too spicy
these two always get me

well yeah but 100% that's the way some people are gonna look at it, like being in an admittedly hella shitty situation excuses everything.

its like people just aren't comfortable accepting that someone can be sympathetic but also totally unjustified at the same time

I also feel bad for the people unspoiled who genuinely believe Goro would do no wrong pre-release.

I'm also kind of jealous because they don't know that Goro's a shitty written character yet. They get to keep their hope.

I don't think he was shittily written, it's just his lack of closure is hella unsatisfying. Honestly all of his motives are pretty believable.

Will they ever add more than 16 save slots? This is always annoying.

why would you need more than that?

Makes it easier to go back to a specific moment in the story or calender. I would make a save every day if I could.

I want to molest this cute detective!

I'm not misreading the condition for the gun followup, am I? When MC's knocked down, reserve members have a chance to attack?

>>The long nosed guy gave me a Persona! I'll use this power and get close to dad! Co-op? Fusion? Who cares
Goro is the embodiment of people who refuse to fuse their personas or do the SL

But did Goro ever use the velvet room or have an attendant that could fuse his personas in the first place?

goro wishes he was playing a real shin megumi tensay game instead

Goro would actually fit perfectly in a mainline SMT

Even if he survives there's no guarantee that he won't just hang himself later on. Guy's suicidal. And i don't think he has any vision of life after Shidou either.

I loved Goro ever since pre-release, what would have killed the character for me was if he really turned out to be batshit crazy and did it all for the lulz. But he's not and the more I think about his life and sins the more I love him, all the good and bad included.

goro truly deserved death.

When MC fails to knock down enemy.

>that grin

>that hand clipping through his head

youtube.com/watch?v=iNag9_NO1CQ

>this fucking battle theme

I wasn't planning to buy DLC costumes but I just can't resist this one.

>Almost all of joker's options always have
>I don't know
>Maybe
>It might be/Possibly
>I don't know
>....
Is Joker supposed to be dumb or just non-caring

Gotta accomodate the players who don't give a shit

I thought MC was the one who had "I don't care" so I guess Joker is just dumb.
I want Futaba to tutor Joker in his classes despite being a year younger NEET since she's just so much smarter than him!

I just love his reaction there.
It's like he knows he fucked up.

She's smarter than all of us.

>so I guess Joker is just dumb.
>I want Futaba to tutor Joker
I remember that Ann helps him with English at some point. Does anyone else help him study or is just Ann because she's a gaijin who lived in gaijinland?

if she's so smart then why does she wear short shorts in winter and baggy pants in summer?

youtube.com/watch?v=d7RXjd2EAtk

You got me on the shorts, but I wear pants mostly all the time even when it's really hot.

Bullshit. His ambiguos death already a signal for him coming back so Atlus can milk him more. If he's truly done with him, they should have showed his death on screen. They have the guts show gruesome deaths for other characters, why Goro should be the exception for that?

You can study with other characters too. Makoto tutors the crew at one point I think.

she wants to be sexy

never realized they wear suspenders on the inside of the jacket since no one ever wears the jacket open. and although joker doesn't wear suspenders in the summer you don't see them hanging like you do with ryuji's

It's not really too ambiguous, a lot of things pretty much imply he's dead but the fact that you can't clearly see how he dies makes you also believe that he might not be all that dead.
For all intents and purposes he's dead though, despite that I still kinda feel like there's probably more to him.

Sexy

Ignore the garage door, I was too lazy to actually redraw the graffiti.

kek

do you have photoshop

if you do, you should try content-aware fill for replacing background crap that's not important

if not, your image editor may have something similar.

do we have any footage of the justine/caroline fight?

i need to see them in action.

content aware fill isn't great at repeating patterns like that anyway

Check tofu's videos on twitch, it's one of his more recent ones

I am using Paint.net, to my knowledge there is no such function but there may be a plugin for it, either way I will look into a totally one hundred percent legal version of PS tomorrow so dont you worry.

Thanks for the tip btw.

I still kinda feel like he's in limbo somewhere. Maybe Igor/Philemon decided they still want him for some purpose and just snatched him
up. Who knows. But for the intent of the game and to the characters involved, yeah he's dead.

dont get memed on by wishful thinking and that theo edit man

You walk into some cafe in Yongenchaya and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do?

>His ambiguos death already a signal for him coming back so Atlus can milk him more.
This meme has got to stop Gorofags. His death isn't ambiguous at all when 1) his own words foreshadowed it 2)Futaba couldn't sense him anymore 3) His max rank description literally says he sacrificed himself.

>They have the guts show gruesome deaths for other characters, why Goro should be the exception for that?
Because shitty writing/they didn't care to give Goro a good resolution. It's not surprising when they literally wrote this kid as suffering fuel.

Give him a lecture in muh seigi.

Has anyone tried experimenting with save editing yet? Like setting Goro's persona to Loki to see if that causes his unused lines for summoning him as a party member to play?

web.save-editor.com/bbs/patchcode/ps3/bbs.cgi?list=pickup&num=475

This might be helpful if someone wants to try.

New DLC up? Or am I being a slowpoke?

He has lines for summoning Loki as a normal party member so I wanna see this

It's the Morgana stickers DLC, nothing really new.

>2 week sales
>less than 500k
Its over bros

please stop namefagging

Thanks, but why the fuck are the twins using demons I've in the beginning of Nocturne?

Japan is dead. If everyone in the West doesn't buy 2 copies Atlus is over.

That was my bad, I left it on by mistake, it is meant to be an easy way to ctrl-f Ryuji edits, again, sorry.