/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #265
"Myroid Highlight: Chibiki" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but autumn is short, but these threads last forever.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qDNNtjQT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no mention of Dream Boyfriend in the OP.
One job OP.

DB Yandere when?

right after MCC kuudere

What a rude little girl.

DG Group Theme 1: Eastern Fantasy

Let's post em in the thread. It could use the content.

Did you not want to discuss loliroids and what you can do to them?

Rikako is best loliroid.

Forgot my own image

Why is relaxed so retarded?

Come on user, it wasn't that hard.

He didn't even have to do it himself.
>Updated OP: pastebin.com/qDNNtjQT

What the fuck, almost looks like AMB ran this type through Google translate. Looked up what the HK wiki has to say about Relaxed. Japanese name for type is Ottori, Relaxed is a correct name for it, or calm and gentle. Says he is chill no matter what, likes nature, but he is "boke" and is some phrase that means something like he is hopeless or has no sense of taste. I'm no good at Nip.

Boke as in naturally retarded. If you've ever heard of the Boke-Tsukkomi routine where one guy acts retarded and the other overreacts in correcting him, that's what that is. It's also used by idols and other entertainers to seem cute.
I've been using gentle for it since JP MCC's Ottori is 1000% ara ara ufufu, and of the translations it seemed most apt.

Ara ara~, don't you like retarded moe user? We have to fix that fufufu.

I'm not sure but it's entertaining to me. I chose relaxed hoping it would be a cute, sleepy, cuddly type. Instead it's a retard who loves vegetables and keeps talking about birds but it grew on me. I really like the interactions with other boys too, just wandering into their apartments while he's lost. I was going to aim for a new type in the long run but I might keep this one on my first boy. Do we know at what point more dialogue is unlocked?

I know, I left the word untranslated in quotes because I figured everyone else playing these weeb games would also know what a boke is.

I guess the closest to that would be Sweet in MCC, maybe Clumsy in AB.

1500 I've heard, but there might be a sooner point.

In already over that. Does it happen in tiers or is it a one time thing at 1500 and I've already run through all the dialogue?

Unknown, the jp wiki doesn't say at all, and I only came across 1500 on tumblr. It doesn't look like many people have gotten that far yet.

Yes, 1500 affection. It seems to have completely replaced all the older dialogue. If you wish to experience all stages of dialogue of a certain type then you'll have to keep your boy's affection below that until the the type's unlocked.

I assume there will be another at 3000 affection. There are some buyfags already at that point. That's when the heart symbol changes for a final time according to HK wiki. Maybe even another at 5000 affection if that's the max, they don't mention anything higher.

You're right, mea culpa.

Animal abuse makes this outfit shit.

>tfw saying welcome home to your myRoids after actually going back to your house

>tumblr?

Which one of these dumb animeposters is Ragtag I wonder?

All me.

None. Why would you even think that?

You're an anime poster and a known shitposter.

I mean, who else is both of those here?

chiz pizza

Love me some CP.

no, chiz

clumsy is actually hetare in ab, so ottori is girly in ab
see the personality points chart for ab/gk in the spreadshit

Captain Planet is underrated.

Are your girls taking pollution down to zero?

>known shitposter

This meme again.

video games

I'm pretty sure this qualifies.

Memes are meant to be repeated.

I love him more than I love my boyfriend..

>Liking manlets

It's his personality!!

Also you've got to admit that he's the best looking one from the group. (It's either him or the red eyed/black haired one imo)

How tall do you think each height option is irl?

>or the red eyed/black haired one
I'm glad you clarified that, I was about to mock your shit taste for not liking sexy glasses man

You're one of those things, guess which one it is.

Also I hate how they made the older one look so ugly.. he reminds me of those blurry photos of bigfoot desu

Good looking old guys in dating games when

never
>Good looking
>old
pick one

I went through all that trouble to crop the screnshot and I still left a good amount of black on the bottom and on the left..

me@me:wyd?

This might be a long shot but can any DB players who've used Mysterious, Tough or Cute share a bit about what they're like? Has anyone unlocked any of those types yet?

Tfw you got your favourite character in an event telling you something but you accidentally clicked on the 'next' button so you didn't get to read it :)))

I'm both.

Finally managed it, I suppose. Went back to the newfriend stuff for this one.

AI's birthday today (JP time, as in 9/29).