hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wZ08Kmt3BY4
tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/wild/2016-09-28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The changes for those that missed it

Every day until you switch to shadowmeme

youtu.be/wZ08Kmt3BY4

Should I spend all my gold on WotOG packs in case I pull Yogg/COTW?

I have ~1000 and I already own all the adventures.

>Duelyst tried and failed to steal hearthstone money

probably not, save for next expansion

Yeah, but duelyst was shit, though.

>in case I pull Yogg/COTW?
i've opened maybe 90 whispers packs total and i've never pulled either
i wouldn't do it

Wouldn't it be better to have dust for the expansion rather than rando packs? People wanted to craft Yogg at the beginning of Whispers rather than open Bogeymonster

Yeah but you forgot to consider the fact that you're gay

11th for Yogg is still good even if he kills himself.

no

think of it this way: you can do that with the new packs
then you still get mostly crap and dust, but you also get a small chance of opening the new OP epics and leggos and not having to craft them

I ended up not listening to any of you losers and spending all my gold anyway

And you guys tried to convince me not to do it, ha.

Good luck senpai.

Ended up with a gold thistle tea and a regular blood of the ancient one.

No regrets

Don't be like me, kids

>open Hearthstone
>click ranked
>3 shamans 2 hunters
>close hearthstone

The nerf isn't soon enough.

>Call of the Wild, at any mana cost not an automatic inclusion in every Hunter deck

>wahh yogg was nerfed now i can't play it for fun

someone did a simulation and yogg @ 15 spells survives 50% of the time

and most of the time he died was after at least 7 spells

so you can still have fun with it you dummies

Still it's a good nerf. You have a whole turn extra to prepare.

but I play yogg for the ~60 spell dream, where's the fun when a 60 spell yogg kills himself after 7?

In other words:
>lol we're just going to keep deleting cards from our game you can't stop us!

i wish they made it so he casts a few spells at minimum so that classes like shaman and paladin can have fun too

t. malfurion

None of those cards got completely shafted like Warsong. They are all still potentially viable. Stop whining.

Prepare for what? Either you kill them before the first call or you lose to the second one.

so, this is rip ?

>tempostorm actually posting a wild meta update
Is this real life?

tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/wild/2016-09-28

Jesus christ shaman players really should fucking kill themselves. I'm actually triggered by this garbage.

Great now wild is fucked with everyone playing these cancer decks

It was my comfy place where I could play fun decks

>yogg
>fun

I wish i could play against hunters

Out of around 10 games, i have seen only shamans and a single warrior.

EAT MY SHIT
E
>A
T
>M
Y
>S
H
>I
T

>It was my comfy place where I could play fun decks
You guys repeated this meme so often that I tried Wild out and immediately ran into 2 secret paladins, 3 N'Zoth priests, and a freeze mage. You're full of shit.

Nzoth was a mistake.

It's been a while boys

Bruh, ain't exactly a secret that secret paladin and n'zoth decks are the best decks in wild. We all remember complaining about mysterious challenger, shredder and sludge belchers, so just put those things in your deck and mix a few cards around. Tada, wild meta.

Alexstraza.

I AM THE ESSENCE OF MEME

Why is shadowmeme any better than Hearthstone?

already had dis nigga

Useless

>They are all still potentially viable.
yeah worgen/giant OTK warrior is totally viable after this
you can just replace the worgens with alexstraza's champions, then replace the rest of the deck with dragon warrior

on a serious note, this is basically another patron activator now and i'm interested to see how well it performs

It's not.

The game mechanics are more interesting. Less RNG mechanics. Easier to F2P.

I dunno, could be a million times better than HS and I still wouldnt try it, because of that fucking loli-bait artstyle they have.

if that triggers you then take a look at this

Are you gay or something?

>You win this one, friend
Why is this the most satisfying concede line to hear?

I'm more triggered by the fact he's at 7 health on turn 6 *AND* you have three mana tides. More than just that you high rolled some totems.

T H I C C

Newfag here I already got the newest adventure pack thanks to the amazon thing and I almost have enough gold to buy the first wing of LoE shall I get the whole adventure or just spend the gold on card packs?

Because you never hear it because Shaman is broken.

Because you don't have any friends in real life.

It doesn't matter, cards shouldn't be changed period.

>tuskar and rockbiter
wtf is this shit

Yes

But I have plenty, I just hate shamans

> Sergeant nerf will kill my control warlock deck

FUCKING BLIZZARD REEEE

not an argument

Just because worgen OTK isn't viable anymore doesn't mean charge as a card is going the way of warsong commander

are you just shitposting? it's still playable, why are people saying it's worthless now

>i didnt expect this

Thanks for posting this.

To the narrow minded faggot who think Wild is cancer only. Control Priest is tier 1. Fuck you.

Who cares?

Fuck OTK decks

>2 Balance patches in 1 month

WHAT THE HELL BLIZZARD, SINCE WHEN YO CARE FOR THIS SHITTY GAME?

Fuck off
One of the primary strengths of a digital format is the ability to adjust cards when needed. If anything, Blizz have been too hesitant to utilize this.

>caring about memestorm snapshit

They saw the player count starting to fall.

end yourself, anduin

t. shitter

Im gonna Mind Control you and make you kill yourself Garrosh

Why would you complain about game balance unless you're top 1000 legend? Unless you're at that level it doesn't matter what they nerf, the reason you're losing is not because shaman is broken, it's because you're bad at the game.

it is pretty good
angry murloc noises are nice too
But my favorite will always be I CHOOSE DEATH!

my favorite class is rogue. mind control this, faggot. i await meeting you on ladder

>mfw Yogg fan tears

you can basically say the old charge is completely removed, this is a new card entirely

game balance affects us all, friend. Even at rank 25 people play these cards, especially since some of them are basic/classic. When blizz changes them, it changes our decks.

Well, that faggot is too narrow minded to play wild. How else do you convince anyone that wild is not aggro dominant?

Should I dust Yogg for N'Zoth once the changes come?

Just buy it with real money - its not even justifiable to grind for it, since you have to spend 10x more time grinding gold than if you were to just work a minimum wage job for half a day.

yes

Also, save your money for arena runs and read some arena drafting guides. I think arena is really beneficial for new players, since it teaches you the core mechanics of the game, basic card value, efficient trading etc.

fuck, meant to type 'save your gold', not money.

Well abusive sergeant has been a staple of all aggro decks along with leper gnome, not surprised to see him nerfed. Next to be nerfed will be argent squire. Screenshot this.

I hope not, argent squire is honest.

Just dust him for the full refund. I dusted knife jugglers and then crafted him again, only to get 3 more copies in the same month to dust again.

What amazon thing?

But also, what said. Even a crappy job should get you at least $10 an hour,

I disagree, if only because arena runs won't give you the classic packs new players need.

Except they cant possibly nerf anything about it? They cant raise the mana-cost and they cant lower the stats or take away divine shield.

They can change it to a 2/1/2 to render it unplayable like the other strong 1 cost cards.

At least they didnt change my murlocs

>Draft Arena for the first time in forever.
>Get Priest, Hunter, and Warlock.
>After prying keyboard from ceiling, choose Warlock.

3-1 with this right now.

Predictions?

They could do a total retool. We've already got a 2/2 divine for 2 and a 3/1 divine for 3, but I don't think there's anything in the 4 slot.

Leper Abusive and Argent have always been the trinity 1 drops in aggro decks. Zoo got possessed villager to replace argent but argent is still strong. When they're done with all 3 they will probably start nerfing the next tier of decent 1 drops shit like elven archer, boar and worgen infiltrator until all 1 drops are dog shit.

It's 8PM.

Do you know where your Yogg is?

Zoo is strong everywhere. Why would you complain?

Silvermoon Guardian says hi.

Why is Reynad so fucking obsessed with Grim Patron? Every time I watch his stream he's building or using some Patron Warrior deck, and he's constantly shilling them on Tempo Storm meta screenshots.

thanks then I will buy the adventure maybe next week
there was a promotion in the amazon app where you could get free 15 bucks during the same time Karazhan was released so a lot of people used it to get it for free

I lack a lot of the cards needed for zoo, but if you say so. Kara Kazam and Doomguard are doing work.

>am i a massive faggot for watching a massive faggot?

maybe.