Have I gone full autist?

Have I gone full autist?

Pedal feel is amazing tbhfam

Should have got the black suede

I drive in flip flops. But i always wear flip flops.

you love in hawaii? I walk around in slippers 90% of the time but take them off when driving.

Nah im in reno nevada. rainbow sandals ftw.

It's all they had for Drift Cats

I can already tell you dress like an autist. Light-washed straightleg jeans, plain t-shirts or gamer t-shirts.

In converse lows or vans sk8-hi's I have a good amount of pedal feel without looking like an autist.

What the fuck man. How can you drive wearing flip flops? Shit's not practical at all.
If I'm going to the beach or whatever, I always drive bare foot.

barefoot is bestfoot

i wish i was allowed to walk around in places barefoot

Uh. You are...

>you dress like an autist
>wears converse lows

if you wear converse lows and are older than 25 you're essentially a man-child and no one will take you seriously.

I wear flip flops daily. Have since I was a little kid. Toe grip is through the roof.

ausfag here we call em thongies mate

I usually drive barefoot because its so fucking hot

My feet US16/EUR50 and about four sizes wide.
I drive barefoot on most cars and work the gas/brake pedals by pivoting on the heel and pressing the pedal using my big toe.
Otherwise I'd be pressing two pedals at a time.

I'm having trouble heel-toeing in my MR2, some thing about the pedal placement. Maybe I'll give this a shot.

If you can't drive stick and you're older than [minimum age to hold a licence] you're essentially a lost cause and you should consider suicide.

He's right tho. Converse wearers that aren't chicks are hipster numale autistic beta homosexual old fashioned drinking degenerate manchild faggots.

You can take that to the bank.

Wow, did you use your entire vocabulary in one sentence?

>Dress like a normal person = dress like an autist

have you experienced life outside of Veeky Forums, commercials, movies, TV shows, and shopping malls recently

that's pretty much how everyone who makes less than $80k a year dresses

>EUR50
What the fuck? Just how tall are you, motherfucker?

these have been my favorite for driving. Stupidly I wore them a few times to ride my motorcycles and ruined the left shoe. I used it a lot for walking and exercise too though so I got my money out of them. currently I use use some generic flat bottom adidas, nikes, and vans.

will probably get another pair of these tho

na mate that's and extra 0.002hp weight reduction plus that throttle response now weeeeeew lad gonna smoke cunts now

>

kill yourselves, faggots

>driving shoes
not piloti's

yea you're almost there mate

Had puma driving shoes and loved them, but wore them too much and now they're destroyed and feel super uncomfortable.

Just got some nike sb hyperfeel, really good pedal feel but a bit more casual.

OP here, everything I own looks ridiculous with these pretentious shoes. Going to trade them in. Chuck Taylor's, Adidas Samba, or something else? I think my feet are a bit wide for Pumas anyway

Barefoot feels so wrong, how the hell do you enjoy it

I worked at a journeys for a while and found a pair of the bmw puma driving shoes shoved in the back, checked the price. $8. I love em, but never wear them outside of the car because they wouldn't last a day walking.
Try some onitsuka tigers Machu racers, great pedal feel and last quite a while.

Piloti's are based. I've had a black and yellow pair of Prototipo for years. Only good for driving though, walking in them for a few weeks really started to wear the soul.

I've been daily wearing Ontisuka Tiger OC Runners for probably 6 months or more and love them. Super comfortable to walk in (have walked 5+ miles at a time with no discomfort), feel great when driving, soul is thin but supportive. I have somewhat wide feet too and these are perfect. They've really taken a beating between working, lots of walking and even many trips to the junkyard, but they've held up great.

I'll definitely be buying another pair soon enough.