>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSca5N0JuGJN16g5mFqsnXVpKWYMGUAHpNK-A59d5F4-AtOfMw/viewform
implyingrigged.info/wiki//feg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Using that image for the OP
user you're going to get us in trouble.

It's not my universe's Camilla, so it's fine.

Reposting in new thread:

Dates have been announced for the 7th VG league, please vote on our team's roster once again!

Poll:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSca5N0JuGJN16g5mFqsnXVpKWYMGUAHpNK-A59d5F4-AtOfMw/viewform

>What is the VGL?
It's a tournament where Veeky Forums's various generals take each other on in high stakes meme football(or soccer for Americans), in Pro Evolution Soccer
/feg/ has played in all 6 VGLs to date, one of only a few generals to do so.
Last VGL, we were elimated on 1 win, 1 draw, and 1 loss in the group stage after a /bdog/ goal against /lolg/ in the final seconds of the last game of our group gave /bdog/ a tiebreaker advantage over us.

You can see all of the current info on our team here:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//feg/

Did we already get excited about this? Made my damn day.

There's nothing explicit about that image other than a little Takumi butt.

In fact, I am willing to bet that the doujin artist probably intended for it to be drawn that way so that this specific page in particular could be reposted throughout FE communities without censorship/moderation intervention.

Effie-Weffie is the greatest waifu. I love here!

I posted the full set 6 list yesterday but it was pretty late. There are some good cards in it.

No because no one cares about him and he's shit

How would Oboro react to Takumi marrying Nohrian scum.

Oh, so you ARE alive. please don't tell me you saw the mess back in the other thread...

Effie a shit

Camilla a B E S T

So let's get some old-school taste here; what is user's favorite pre-Awakening couple?

My waifu is the best.

>Muh player worship!

Still waiting for an answer from last thread. What characters outside of their own family members and servants, who obviously would feel strongly about them, "worship" Corrin? Please tell. This is apparently a problem that plagues Fates so I'm interested in knowing how all of the other characters "worship" Corrin and how I could have possibly missed it, because outside of Rhajat who is a literal Tharja clone, I sure as fuck didn't see it. The majority of the cast has no strong feelings about Corrin one way or the other unless you S-rank them.

I'm here to care about him.

>Roy at RB
Seems fitting. Meme unit for a meme position

I kinda like the ol geezer.

Fuck off, Effie a cute.

Nothing is set in stone, position wise.
A couple players are in danger of being booted from the team and replaced, and I'll end up changing the formation at some point.

If it continues again this thread I'm leaving.

Wish I understood enough moon for Cipher

I love this pairing to tears

I'll behave better for your sake, then.

Can we talk about how fucking based Treehouse is for removing as much of that creepy gross waifu stuff from Fates as they could? That stuff is unfit for delicate Western eyes.

No one is going to miss you.

>Gerrick x Tethys

I need a shipping help here

who's the best girl for Dia?

Velouria.

Why even pretend you're not apart of it? Are we supposed to be convinced by having your buttbuddy stage your feigned innocence?

Treehouse took the face petting out for the exact same reason IS put it in the game in the first place. To maximize sales. I don't understand why people think that this was done for some moral reason.

It's best that we don't, since things are finally settling down after the train wreck that was the last thread. Though admittedly it was my fault it went so badly. I apologize to /feg/ for my mistakes.

Mitama, they're both lazy

Just remove your trip then.

You got a response last thread. I suggest reading it.

Wolfgirl.

Just report and ignore. It's obvious he's trying to cover his ass
>he bro omg did you see last thread?
>y-yeah dude I totally wasn't apart of that lol so much shitposting I should j-just go.
Wish the mods would just perma these fags and be done with it.

>implying Tana didn't have oneitis for Ephraim

Cutest family

I didn't see it, my bad.

>Problem is that's like half the cast, due to how condensed and homogenised the cast of Fates is.

>Who are you left with aside from them? Their retainers?

No. Out of the 65+ playable units alone, those are what, ten whole characters?

Why do we have a sudden influx of shitposting tripcucks?

Nino/Jaffar

Blame the mods.

The spic and his circlejerk

To be fair, 10 out of 65 characters is a good chunk of the cast. I still liked Corrin more than Robin though in all honesty female robin above all of them

Fuck off and kill yourself already, nobody here likes you except your butt buddy tharjacuck

Fuck off

Takumi makes me happy!

FUCK YOU FOR CHOOSING THAT IMAGE AS THE OP

Face petting in Japan = OK and this feature helps sell games
Face petting removed in the West = OK and this lack of feature helps sell games

Is that what you're saying?

It's nowhere near a "problem that plagues Fates" or "half the cast" or whatever. People who have relation to Corrin act positively. People who don't are largely indifferent. Where is the problem, exactly?

if mitama isn't with hisame, she's with no one

Reminder to report all posts made by tharjaanon, camillaanon, chercheanon and Latino king.

/feg/ will continue to be shit if you don't do anything about it

Hisame is for Opheliia.

Yooooooo Vatebro, is that you? Were you been my man?

And Mitama is for Shigure.

Hisame is for Ophelia though.

I really like Dwyer/Mitama the best since they're both lazy NEET types from opposing countries, and I think they're really cute together.

But I guess we're all wrong anyway since Fates is apparenty a harem game where all the girls clamor for Corrin's dick. That totally happens.

Closer to 15, actually. And the difference is that most of those characters are the ones actively speaking to you in the story, whereas everyone else tends to get forgotten. Like Christ, their only other line for the most part is the "rallying cry" at the end which is basically a pick-me-up for your self-insert with the way it's done in Fates.

Also read , it's more than just characters that go to this.

don't forget mozu is the biggest slut since she can get all the guys too

Treehouse couldn't afford losing sales due to people being put off by the face petting. And they most likely assumed (and rightly, judging by Fates' sales) that the people who wanted it to remain would purchase the game anyway.

>Literally LITERALLY cucked by Kent

>Shigure liking girls

user...

I've seen people like Fiora/Eliwood, and Fiora/Kent, which of course has them banging before the A-Support.

Why is the prim and proper sister the bicycle?

Nina get out

>couldn't afford losing sales due to people being put off by the face petting

How many people would that consist of?

user, Shigure is an extremely masculine Disney prince who's all about the ladies.

Don't forget the Unit Roster, and that 2nd grade "Tell people one nice thing about yourself" shit at the end of all the summaries.

>Shitgure
Who cares? Not me

>Kent is such a stud he fucks her before they're even A-ranked

How does a man become so based?

You think we should try posting 3x3s to try psychologically profiling why people would like this game?

Is he disliked because of his association with Azura, or because of his own failings?

Birthright: M!Corrin/Hinoka
Conquest: F!Corrin/Leo
Revelations: M!Corrin/Azura

Literally the best MU pairs for each path

You have it all backwards. Shigure is an innocent Disney Princess who is waiting for his prince to come.

WHAT character traits? All I ever heard out of her mouth was how much she wants Sieg Kaiser MU to rape her to death. This bitch would be on the front fucking page of Encyclopedia Dramatica's Asking For It article!

>someone who actually likes Sain and Fiora instead of Kent and Fiora
Honestly I don't necessarily disagree. Fiora is basically Kent if he had more of a personality, and given how Sain is somehow his best friend it seems kind of fitting.

She and Kent supposedly bang between the B and A ranks, and I don't remember such implications for her and Eliwood. That said, she's kind of depressed and a bit shell-shocked after losing her squad, and that sort of thing apparently gives a woman a strong desire for comfort cock. See Cordelia.

Also might be because she's the hottest of the three.

To be honest, when you're friends with someone like Sain, you become based just by comparison.

Since the thread is about shipping again, who should I pair forrest?
i'm playing male so I can't marry him

>Azura

(LOL

Nina

>Shitzura
(LOL

>SHITGURE

WHO FUCKING CARES? I FUCKING DON'T. FUCK OFF.

>Shitcuckzura
Lol

Many of her supports have little-to-nothing to do with Kamui.

Latino King being here has me wondering what other Gamefags are here. You're on my suspect list.

>Diazurrhea

(LOL

I'm a bit confused. Should we tell waifufags that the series is ruined because of waifu pandering to them or that all of the waifus are written to be better paired with other guys and that they're cucks?

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

>Cuckshitzura

(lol

a gang of bandits

I guess you could say that Kent and Fiora are fucking hypocrites

Soleil, for maximum sexual gimmicks.

I like Hana

>and I don't remember such implications for her and Eliwood

Hector:
“But you know, I never expected you two to be wed at all. During our journey, what were you two doing when I wasn’t around?”

Eliwood:
“He-Hector!”

Fiora:
“I… I did nothing…”

Hector:
“Ha ha…I’m joking! Joking!!”

I dunno, it sounds like they may have been getting down.

Well, good job knowing that little factoid, since I can't even remember her having any supports that weren't about her love of the Kaiser.

>The characters in FE14 were engineered to be likable, and they failed to do so
You're kind of putting words in the creators' mouths here, and pigeonholing a writer's thinking based on your own memey lens on the work is a bit of a ridiculous thing to do.
>Yes, characters aren't always meant to be "likable", but if you're going for that angle, then you need to make them relatable and/or enjoyable
What fucking segment of the Bible was that rule written down in? Top kek, I just used Evangelion in an insult and you still come off as more psuedo-intellectual.
>But she's not MEANT to have "mental issues". She's meant to be a "clingy, overbearing older sister who loves you no matter what" who COMES OFF as mental because it's communicated by making her act like a complete and total whore.
Fucking wrong. The game tells you pretty clearly in her suports that she has a mother complex because her mother never loved her.
Keep in mind that I still think the majority of the characters in FE14 are bad and that everything I'm typing is from a "devil's advocate" perspective. You're just overselling your argument and ignoring the facts, plain and simple. It's like reading Tomo's thoughts on Micaiah but even less grounded.

Nina since she's going to want her husband to get fucked by other guys anyway

Nina is for Shiro lads

I love Effie!

t.floracuck

>Letting Leo breed.