>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Nice I'm here first.

>won five games of low priority in a row
>this has probably never happened before
>still have 3 games to get out, and got behavior summary of 34 reports, so it will reset to 5 games within a few hours

this is how you break a man, truly

>OP pic

Literally who?

nth for anime

>first
go back to YouTube[/spoiler

hmmmmmmmmm..............

Should I post my pastas in this new thread?

Reminder QoP has the juiciest, most luscious ass in all of Dota

Top 5 Dota heroes in bed:
>Earthshaker
>Riki
>Elder Titan
>Winter Wyvern
>Outworld Devourer

That's a big butt

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

I like pasta, you should post it

Valvebro here, just a heads up. We think that you guys should really consider killing yourselves.

We are currently experimenting with new ways to make you spend more money on our game but things aren't really going smoothly as they could be.

A certain someone keeps pushing the motion that we shouldn't delay Sun Wukong and that we should focus on fixing the FPS issues that have been getting worse throughout each patch instead of just putting more Battle Passes for you guys to spend money on.

More immortals with excessive particles and incomplete broken cosmetic sets for the Autumn Battle Pass are what's on the table for discussion right now.

What do you guys think?

Shut the fuck up, Lina

DEAD

Um, can we get a dota related op?

any ranged hero with 300+ attack range can cliff jungle with iron talon fast enough to get 7 or less minute midas and without taking any damage at all, like maybe you need 1 shared tango by 10 minutes in if you get no other regen items if you have to kite some troll camps, but melee camps will never hit you

some heroes like luna or sniper can get 5 minute midas

I don't think iron talon is better on every hero, cliff jungling has its place because people don't expect it and in some games it's very hard to shut down. Cliff jungling Invoker or Troll is very good.

spot the Protag

spot the Antag

Dendi with the RDJ Album impression

>Protag
RTZ
>Antag
Kuro
>Mentor figure that tragically dies by the end of the first act
Fear

>fear with the thousand yard stare
Every time

this game gives me depression

Youre confusing the symptoms and the disease again user

>Be solo support
>Offlane centuar goes first item manta
>Tells him not to go manta, get blink instead
>Retard muted me and reported me as toxic

What happened to this game? Also our pudge lost mid lane 2 mins vs tinker.

Why is QO's dick so big?

Will our guys Secret beat MVP?

I could easily get 5k MMR if I had time to play.

Manta is great on Centaur, illusions get return and it's amazing for split pushing once you have radiance and octarine core.

holy shit Kuro is George Costanza tier bald

He should just shave it off

>thread goes faster when attentionwhores are arguing with each other than during esports

so this is neo d2g

We need to expand upon this meme and write shitty fanfiction featuring these five.

I present you THE FIX to ranked:
>MMR now resets yearly, your mmr of the last year can be displayed or maybe give rewards to the top percentage
>Ranked now has a yearly fee of 5.99 US$
>This yearly fee is paid by a pass you get on the store, each region has it's own pass, this pass is untradeable
>Before you can buy a pass you need to ping test for that region You can have multiple region passes at a time
THERE i fixed account buying/boosted shitters/peruvians AND gave Valve more revenue
fast foward this to bruno

(P)rofessional (S)pectre (G)amer?

Paying for ranked isnt going to happen, the current "premium ranked" system with International ranked is far better

It's still a terrible first item compared to blink. We needed him to make space with a blink so our slark can farm because our jungle WK was too busy attacking creeps.

post pros who are fed up with the game but can't quit because it's their source of money

what if you could stack multiple dragon lances?

Not enough players in the pool, it would damage MM' quality quite a lot.

what if you could stack multiple aghs?

what if dragon lance worked on melee heroes?

EE, the guy is 25 without an Associate's Degree even.

what if there was an item like desolator but for hp instead of armor?

grant reminds me of gob from arrested development

>20 min for a quality game
>Or 20 min for two games with juan_el_asoquero and ivan ivanslav

slark aghs

you can now give the stat you stole to your teammate

there slark is now balanced

When are you going to post some lewds, dumb Kumiko poster

>some heroes like luna or sniper can get 5 minute midas
Are you sure? I'm unable to even attack the large camp or ancients camp from the cliff-jungling spot at level 1. Seems like you would need dragon lance on Luna.

You forget that Valve has fucked so much with the calibration algorithm that calibrating is a nightmare because even the most high impact supports will end up 3k, so everyone will be picking cores and jungling and it will be 5 cores vs 5 cores because losing as a core with decent XPM/GPM > winning as a support who has anything below 550 XPM/GPM.

Not to mention
>Less than 150 ping

I don't want to play with my fellow Americans, I got to 5k MMR playing with the Vancouver chinks because they're the only NA players I can tolerate.

Does anyone remember the conversation on the EG stream last night where they were talking about fy getting the shit flamed out of him by Hao and mentally breaking him? Who told the story?

How to actually balance slark (pick 1):

1. Night vision reverted to normal (800). Slark night vision to 1800 during use of shadow dance.

2. Dark pact delay/damage interval from 1.5 seconds to 0.75 seconds

3. Vision from wards no longer disables passive regeneration from Shadow Dance

BONUS, should happen anyway:
Essence shift stats are refunded to affected enemy heroes instantly upon slark's death (slark already loses them when he dies, they just aren't refunded for some reason like similar stat stealing abilities).

>Pretending that you didn't see SingSing do that on him strim

I know you watch Sing strim, Kumikoposter.

killing od doesn't give back stolen int, you have to wait for the buff

>Suggesting a reasonable series of nerfs that don't utterly destroy the hero

This isn't the board for that.

I only posted that Kumiko once on /a/, how do you even have it

>tfw cliff jungling sniper
>butthurt mid tells other team what you're doing
>they try to ''''''''counter'''''''' you
>supports feed you 3 kills trying to block your camps

It's called desuarchive.

>Vision from wards no longer disables passive regeneration from Shadow Dance IF no enemy has their camera panned over that ward
You don't want to make it even easier for him to slip away

>Pick Phantom Lancer
>Lose

Every time, LEL

Nice game, doTARDS.

I found it

what if you could stack multiple aghs?
i.e:
Lina aghs 1 = pure damage
Lina aghs 2 = + 150 damage
Lina aghs 3 = + 300 damage
Lina aghs 4 = + cleave like battlefury
Lina aghs 5 = multiple units

Whenever my steam client says that there's an update for dota, i quickly look into this sub looking for his post.
Because i know it's there. Because he won't dissapoint us.
SirBelvedere is love. SirBelvedere is life.

is akasha a top or a bottom?

>5 aghs/octarine +refresher on the stash zeus

what if instead of being useless on zeus, aghs would procc a chain lighting on every unit it hit instead of doing extra dmg in one hit?
imagine the teamfights

r8 my hero amazing 10/10
melee agility

quas
goes invisible for a short time, gaining move speed and dealing bonus damage on your next attack
3 second duration, 0.15 fade
20/35/50/65 damage
30/40/50/60 extra move speed
16/13/10/7 cooldown

wex
curses the target, reducing their armor. every time they are attacked by a hero they lose more armor
4.5/5/5.5/6 duration
-2 armor from the initial curse
-0.5 armor per attack
22/18/14/10 cooldown

exort
passive chance to crit
40% chance
130/145/160/175% crit

invoke
go berserk, gaining increase attack and movement speed but take additional damage
125/200/275 attack speed
15% movement speed
15% damage amplification
18/20/22 duration
40 cooldown

>killing od doesn't give back stolen int, you have to wait for the buff

I am perfectly fine with this also being a "nerf" applied to OD. Its just with Slark he steals ulti orbs from you for 240 seconds regardless of how much he is feeding.

Whatever. The idea is that he doesn't get this amazing utility in the vision game as some bizarre side effect. Zeus at least needs to use mana/cooldowns for it. And he's a lot less slippery.

how come people whine about slark here?

What if Aghs also made Ult hit creeps

then Zeus could money gud

i think that would make him money 2 gud

It's mainly people from /v/ who whine about everything and don't know how to counterpick or pick solo laners or duo lane compositions that can abuse Slark.

but WHAT IF you where playing ability draft and you got that and greevils greed?

Would that just be instant 6 slot?

Every game I have watched so far has had OD in it.

Whats his pick rate and win rate?

i /bet/ on dota 2 for tidy sums and when teams run a single core slark with 2 asskissing supports and a """"tempo controlling mid""" and whatever offlane (it doesnt matter at that point), the slark just collapses once the other team realizes that slark can't fight or depush when theres a fucking OD just chewing through everyone and instakills the 4 non slark heroes

42%
46%

Highest pick+win rate is Oracle.
Highest overall win rate is Batrider.

Are Sing and Bulldog redpilled?

>statistically picked once every 3 or 5 games this patch depending on bracket
>statistically loses more than 55 to 52% of those games (2K to 5K+)
>even in the 5k+ brackets he loses more than half the games he's in

Why should anyone put up with this meme hero being picked? Literally the only reason people still pick him is because he has a reputation for being difficult to play well and so attract autists and fucking montage-tier players who care more about their KDA than the outcome of the game.

How much do you bet/win, because I've never heard of a Dota 2 related betting site which actually pays out if you win more than a few hundred.

They're memepilled.

>slark has normal night vision
>dark pact triggers faster and lasts shorter
>dark pact has an hp cost
>dark pact is a soft dispel instead of a hard dispel
>dark pact mana cost is increased
>pounce can be broken by forced movement
>pounce can't be cast while rooted
>pounce duration is reduce or scales
>essence shift duration reduced
>essence shift now has a chance to proc
>essence shift no longer steals from magic immune dudes
>essence shift is now refunded on slark's death
>shadow dance duration reduced
>shadow dance passive sight based cooldown is increased
>shadow dance health regeneration is reduced
>shadow dance health regeneration is removed and the duration is increased

Some combination of a couple of these. Or alternatively pounce damage is reduced to 35/70/105/140.

Cold snap + forge faggots + some other spell = easy mode kill on any enemy mid hero. Invoker is an OP shitneck.

live betting $100 a game, winning 70% of my live bets on pinnacle sports/bet365

Dunno. Slark is that hero that feels like he's in every fucking game for me and I'm bored of seeing him and playing with/against a slark every game. Although looking at the pick rates overall would suggest that somewhere someone is very sick of pudge.

So what has been your single highest win on a bet and how long did it take to transfer into your account.

I've always wanted to find a RL money betting site but haven't found any decent ones, although I have won a couple of those joinDota cheese bet contests.

um dotards?

Nice big dipper constellation.

What happened?

What terrain and weather effect are those?

drow strats with chen with the double troll summoner actually chew the fuck out of towers

there have been times where people HoD the little skeletons that the troll summons as well to just dumpster towers

I'm pretty sure te Major's prize can last a lifetime.

EE is an experimented Hikki, he doesn't need much.

>there have been times where people HoD the little skeletons that the troll summons as well to just dumpster towers
What? Why?

>I'm pretty sure te Major's prize can last a lifetime.
Sure, if you're not planning on spending any of it.

they have no clue how to micro apparently

Desert + Sirocco

Lycan was killed by armor type changes, ironically.
Gyro is just a worse version of Drow that doesn't win every lane at once.
Leshrac was killed by all the nerfs he got after the Leshrac meme meta and was killed again by everyone having more hp and movespeed and raindrop existing.
Chen is just a worse Enchantress.

I don't know why DP is so low though.

700k~ can pay for college and a really nice apartment + food and utilies for a maybe half a decade but he needs some real life skills.

its because the little fucks eat through towers. the summoners themselves are great with chen and drow aura. the reason the little fucks are HoDed sometimes is because they have great bat and do decent damage with the only downside being their duration

Why would you not just dominate the troll itself and summon them when you push? Are you a fucking retard or something?

The cooldown is half as long as the duration... when they run out just summon them again?

The guy only needs 4 walls, a good enough computer for vidya and anime and food.

yes. of course you should only HoD the troll summoners. I said, there have been times where people also HoDed the small skeletons. im not sure that came out in my previous posts.