Is this a bad idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/in-connecticut-wright-brothers-no-longer-first-in-flight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

>america
>first in flight

terrible meme

Americans were the first to fly so you can just deal with that.

Fucking bongs, when will they learn...

Where is the proof jungle monkeys?

Here it is.

Having a trump sticker on your car is enough to get your shit keyed, a hitler licence plate will probably get your tires slashed.

>Americans were the first to fly
Alberto Santos-Dumont would disagree.
Top tier Burgertard public education at work.

>bongs

please learn history

nice slingshot

>Americans were the first to fly so you can just deal with that.
Sure they were.

>The Wright Brothers were NOT the first to fly a plane - a German pilot beat them to it two years earlier in a flying car, claims leading aviation journal

Plus, Alberto Santos-Dumont achieved a sustained flight before your burgers, too. That guy and a lot more pioneers are credited of flying before the Wright brothers.

First in flight? More like third, or fourth or fifth or even sixth.

history.com/news/in-connecticut-wright-brothers-no-longer-first-in-flight

Sustained flight is not the same thing as powered flight.

No actual historians are doubting the write brothers claims, they acknowledge people got close or maybe even did it before, but there is not sufficient enough proof unlike the write flyer.

The Wright brothers literally held back aviation for 20 years because they patented their glider control system and sued anyone who tried to make a similar system.

Yes, people will key the shit out of your car

This sounds real and authentic.

Make the letters coon

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Anti-American shitposting is because you are losing the Olympics yet again, don't deny it Eurocucks

>this americlap actually thinks this a pretty hot reply and is showing those "ebul yuro" bullies what for

kek

This. America is number 1! Euroniggers can't even keep up!
>tfw ridiculed as the fattest people
>tfw we have the best Olympians in the world
I almost feel bad for you guys

>lumping tens of different countries together
"look America's not the best, 26 countries combined can beat it'

>literally can't deal

you said "europeans are losing the Olympics"

>the only way he can try to show superiority over us is to pool together most of fucking Europe against our one country
>he's this mad
It's ok to admit that whatever 3rd world Muslim infested country you are from is worse than the land of the free, user. Saying it is the first step to fixing your shithole of a "country".

>states are comparable to european countries when it suits me
>they aren't when it does not

literally TRIGGERED!! thank you so much for that amazing bait /int/

>frogposting after 2014
Even though I know you're retarded, I'll try to explain to you why 26 does not equal 1. We're not beating Europe combined, and it's not like it fucking matters because the EU isn't its own country anyways. Separate the rankings by country like everyone who knows anything about the Olympics actually does and we're in first place.

The U.S still beats every single EU country on its own though

better lump Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas and Centralet America and the Caribbean together too then, if you want to play the semantics game instead of using a real argument (v:

nice, thanks for the (You)'s

I have to go know, please keep spering about america's inferiority even if I am not here

I'm Canadian m9

yes, the 51th state

Except we don't have politics quite as fucked as yours

im not american dude

im literally shitposting about america

Got it, cool