youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>King's Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEaWDS4Q24

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTv36mp86LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something something vayne did nothing wrong

>VIII thread

something something vayne did everything wrong

fuck off Curty

Is this Curty?

Supposed to be CCXCIX, OP.
Not sure if CVIX is even a valid number.

Get out Curty.

Hi Curty.

How could I have missed that. So sorry.

Kys yourself Curty.

Almost to 90 mythril, someone kill me before the gacha crushes my hopes and dreams on Saturday

Do not bully the curtman

he is pure

What are you aiming to get?

Curty Curt "Curtman", baby

what are you? his mom?

Why is Iroha so cute?

>18 Mythril
I just want everything in that banner except for Locke's BSB

FFT, BF or XIII banner next guys?

Place your bets. I'm hoping for FFT.

>Please be informed that the Server Maintenance schedule has been changed to 9/29 0:00 to 4:00 PDT.

It'll be XIII or FFT, hence 6* units (plural).

Or it'll be something completely out of left field. That's my guess.

I'm pissed.

I was gonna collect my daily lapis reward, but I never got the chance because of surprise hour early maintenance.

Jesus christ, doing Magus Sisters with shitty hones and shitty skills was real fucking hell. Thank god for Turk Bombshell and it was tight mastering even with it.

Winrar. Where's Agrias and Ramza though?

Or Mustadio. They're splitting the banner in two, the dumb idiots.

It's up?

Got lucky, Sleep Buster procced on the little one both times I hit her instantly after like 5 S/L, so she was asleep while I ravaged the fatty with the blue cat and Tidus. Auron was focusing on sleeping the tall one in the meantime. I even ate a Delta, but luckily noone fell.

Pretty bad banner, I don't recommend pulling. Delita is the only good unit there and he's base 5*. The other two are meh.

The second one isn't much better but both Ramza and Agrias are good, and Agrias is a base 4* as opposed to the base 5* of the main boys

Nein. I stole the image from leddit.

Womp womp

So wait this mote dungeon can be cheesed with status ailments?

...Why is this banner split?

So when maintenance is over the lightning banner will be gone? Does that mean it's impossible to get her or that it'll just be really unlikely?

So that they have more time in-between releases would be my guess.

Also, more burgerbucks.

Yeah, they are all vulnerable to sleep.
I don't have Lulu and Braska leveled and I have Auron's SSB so I preferred going physical, but generally it is easier with mages.

Summoner's Dream worth chasing?

If it's your dream...

>215k health
I-I don't think i have what it takes.

That's moronic, because people would be more likely to whale on the full banner.

Tomorrow and it'll just be lower odds.

What's brutal is not only the health but the insanely high DEF

>2k def
>2800 res

New FFXV info dump, Luna confirmed to be a guest.

About Noctis:
>It seems like he likes doing things his way, but he is actually watching and reading the world and other people more closely than anybody.
Older Noctis' profile.
>The protagonist Noctis himself, with the years weighing heavily on him. His features are severe and grim and his eyes glitter with red light. Expect him to appear in gameplay videos from now on.

About Noctis' group:
>Ignis, Prompto, and Gladiolus are Noctis' irreplaceable allies, but the journey of these four will be neither easy nor joyful. As their situation grows increasingly more grave, interpersonal conflicts become inevitable.

About guests:
>During the story, the party sometimes grows to five people. For now, we know that Cor and Luna are among the people who will lend the party a helping hand. Being a Lucian marshall, Cor's sword skills are beyond formidable. The details about Luna's participation are unknown for now, but considering her proactive personality, she can probably take care of herself.

About the world:
>The conflict between the Empire of Niflheim, a great military power, and the Kingdom of Lucis, a land of magic and the keepers of the holy Crystal, has been going on for a long time. But the animosity between these two countries is hardly the only serious problem their world has. Their planet itself is wasting away, stricken by a phenomenon called "the plague". Watch very carefully how this reality will affect the journey of the main quartet.
>In the FFXV world, the nights start gradually growing longer at a certain turning point of history. Darkness is the time of exceedingly dangerous monsters called daemons. The zones where people can actually live shrink and venturing outside gets fraught with danger. Noctis and his group encounter daemons as well and they are a formidable obstacle in their journey. As the night grows longer, their journey gets ever so much harder.

Question to Tabata:
>Q: What is the plague, exactly?
>Tabata: We call it a plague, but you will see it for yourselves as you progress through the game. I don't want to spoil the details, but it is a calamity of sorts.
>Q: What is the relationship between the summons, Luna, and Noctis?
>Tabata: Astrals are divine beings in their world. Luna, being an Oracle, can converse with gods as the speaker for their planet. She can also awaken them if needed. Noctis' relationship with the summons is different; they approach him to lend him their power.

Just Sleep and Poison them

Weapons and magic:

About weaponry:
>Q: What makes guns special?
>Tabata: You can attack from afar, but on the flip side you cannot use link attacks with them. They come in handy in infiltrations and such, since you can snipe enemies from a distance. Scenario-wise, they showcase the Niflheim engineering skills. Since we are talking about machinery here, they can be customized and upgraded. You can't warp with them, though.
>And what about the Phantom Swords? What happens if you use them in normal combat?
>Tabata: You gain very powerful Warping and other abilities that differ depending on the weapon. Their stats are also very high, but attacking with them eats away large chunks of your HP.

Famitsu: What does levelling up Noctis’ fishing skill get you?
Tabata: You will be able to discover new kinds of fish you couldn’t before, use more equipment etc. It gets more fun. There are quests where you can get new fishing equipment, by the way. The fish you can catch also depends on the current time of the day and weather.
Famitsu: And what about the photography?
Tabata: At the beginning, Prompto’s photo skills are just awful. His shots are out of focus, too (laugh). But it gets better as he levels up and you can pick and save the best photos during your inn stay or camping.
Famitsu: Are there any classic spells we know from the FF series?
Tabata: The magic that utilises the Lucis royal family ring is different from the common elemental spells. To be more precise, it features such spells as Death. There is also magic intrinsically tied to the story of the game.

About Shiva:
>Tabata: Among the summons, she is particularly willful. She helps you when she thinks you need it, so yes, she is a difficult one (laugh). You can't call her at will, but her Diamond Dust attack is really powerful.

>Famitsu: Why did you decide to show aged Noctis and his group right at the beginning of the game?
>Tabata: I was involved in the production of Crisis Core – FFVII – and the game was structured in the way that you already knew the general outcome when you started playing. There are storytelling schemes and devices that you can use only with this kind of setup. I liked it and the feedback we got was great as well. In FFXV we give people a glimpse at the passage of time in the story and then let them watch how the party got there and how they grew during their journey.
>Famitsu: Judging from Brotherhood, Gentiana doesn’t age?
>Tabata: She is a mysterious one, isn’t she. You will understand why during the game. She is one of the unique beings as well.

Feels good to have juicy info. Especially on the guns and more magic than the base 3 spells. Now we just need to MOVE ONTO SOME MORE AREAS BESIDES FUCKING LEIDE AND DUSCAE

How good is Delita, though?

To be fair, would you really want them to show later game areas already?

>As their situation grows increasingly more grave, interpersonal conflicts become inevitable
B-Brotherhood split confirmed at one point or another? ;_;

>decide to do a 3x draw on Phase2 to soothe my rolling urges
>Tyro BSB
Great, I don't even have a space to put Tyro in my team

Correction, you DIDN'T have a space for Tyro.

the only character he could replace is Minwu but then I'm losing the instant medica

I really don't get why people cream themselves over Tyro's BSB, aside from the Magic Blink it is pretty lame. The command debuffs are -10% and on any content that matters they are -5%.

Instant travel and optional backtracking confirmed too.
>The FFXV world is really large, so getting from one place to another takes time. But no worries - once you have visited a parking spot or a town once, you can use instant travel and warp there in a flash. You can also travel from the areas in the second half of the game to the earlier ones and continue exploring.

>you can use instant travel and warp there in a flash.
Is the time gonna remain the same? Or if you instant travel from a town to another it will take like 6 hours from the game daytime/weather?

it's neat so that you don't have to waste ability spaces bringing protectga and shellga

Probably not, since they rely on each other to survive. But when you've got a small, very stressed group with the central member dying a slow death, shit gets really tense.

When are we getting Gilgamesh banner?

Don't know. The text doesn't say.

you'll drop the game by then

I suppose, but how often does your healer do anything besides spam heals? You cast Protectga/Shellga at the start and that's about it, reapply it once a fight but then it's just heal spam.
Maybe if you need both for the same fight, but even then most people already have a shared Pro/Shell item to use instead.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

yeah it is pretty lame

338th early morning eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

>my rolling urges

degenerate

>The command debuffs are -10% and on any content that matters they are -5%
Actually the debuffs are -20% (-10% with Resist).
If you compare it to Full Break's 30% (or 15%) it's not so bad.

Consider mating

no it's still pretty bad

It's not, considering they stack with FB and Breakdowns

It's not anything special, but even 10% on a hard fight makes a difference. It stacks with most things too.
People use Mug Bloodlust a pretty decent amount in JP and that's the same -20% ATK/DEF debuff that Tyro's first command has.

Post your favorite Final Fantasy song.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTv36mp86LY

some people real dedicated to using a shitty burst on a shitty character itt

>and that's the same -20% ATK/DEF debuff that Tyro's first command has
Shit, it's ATK/MAG on Tyro's thing.
brb killing myself, still useful if you don't have Cleansing Strike though.

user, I'm the one who rolled the BSB, and I have Cleansing Strike, so yeah it's useless to me unless I get SG

WHO /PULLWITHME/ HERE?

Two hours left on maint, bub.

NO LIKE MM

>extended
Forget it senpai

>extended maintenance till 0500 PST

Gumi fucked up again. There'd better be lapis in store for us.

>There'd better be lapis in store for us.
Nope, enjoy your 30 energy and gil turtle at best.

They should've just made Steambot Chronicles 2.

>Telling people to consider being disloyal to their waifus
You're a sick fuck.

Eh, I would take these three extra cave runs.

I want to run a train through Selphie's special place.

It's funny because Quistis OSB is doomtrain

dena done fucked up

>Run a train through a train
What a madman.

Should absolutely have been Selphies, but they've turned Quistis into the queen of poison SBs with her BSB and other stuff, so Doomtrain being Poison + NE went to her.

We can only hope for a Sabin OSB that suplexes a train.

quistis is gross. gross!

maybe he's at BR

yeah that would be epic! epic for the win!

The eating one is better.

i bet she smokes, but only shamefully and in secret

yeah le train suplex soooo epic XD

gibe holy orbs pls