/twg/- Total War General

Holy fuck why is it so hard for you cunts to just make a new thread Edition
>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/dlc/364360/

Old

beastmen a shit

TODAY is the DAY

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme goblins, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

is this where i come to talk about vermintide and warhammer: space hulk: deathwing

Those archers are going to get fucked if they stay that close.

>begging for dlc news

Can someone post that Genevieve meme, haven't seen it in awhile. Also more Vlad posting plz

Thanks in advance desu

no they're not

Pls just tell me!

>ERE conquered by Visigoths 20 years ago
>Huns fuck Visigoths shit right up
>Rebels rise up and retake the city
>New Emperor crowned
>Assassinated on the turn he emerged

wood elves is the only dlc i'll pay full price at launch for, I couldn't care less about anything else

HASHUT
A
S
H
U
T

Chaos Dwarfs may be in, but they have shit character options

>AE never
>DLC never

jdimsa

>all those lords and heroes
>each with own personal quests

Never ever user

tips for chaos campaign?

Today is the day!

>all that chaos end times shit

>there will be no DLC news today

She's is so damn perfect.

rage quit, not worth the frustration

Max horde growth skill first
Chill out in Norsca
Don't be afraid to go into the red for income, constantly looting will fuel your economy
Get 2 armies ready and head south

best way to get a new horde to grow fast?

delete it and play order, fag

There isn't really a best way, just get as much horde growth as you can since you need that to make another army and pretty much build any buildings.
Also, if any units are heavily damaged after a battle, combine, disband and recruit a replacement. Much faster than waiting for replenishment.

>Start with Sigvald
>Pump your first skill points into horde growth
>Raze shit

>"We are happy to announce TOMB KINGS as our second DLC race!"

It's a Dorf vs Greenskins LL pack.

Eh I would be okay with that

We need more forces of """"order"""" factions

It's going to happen, isn't it?

I won't buy any of the DLC until the next sale anyway, so I'm fine either way.

>The Grudge and the Green
>The Gobboz n the Gitz

It better not fucking be fucking dwarf and orc DLC

No need to worry, we will have to wait a while until we will hear about a new DLC. Not this week at least.

Smart shopper

fuck all of this dlc,i'll play it when it's finished

we are finally free from that pathetic ass excuse at a meme that was the genevieve poster and you are seriously asking for it again

I honestly think you are the genevieve poster just trying to validate his own existence, no way anyone else would want to see that garbage again

Tell me is this the so much talked autism?. I have allways liked rts games etc but i never manage to play multiplayer. I like watching mp matches on youtube and yesterday i was like "now im going to do it! Im going to play mp" search game. Game found..... Nope nope fuck this and leave... start new singleplayer campaign.. What is wrong with me

yes

G O B L I N S

it's only human to get pissed off at so much autism in a videogame, that's why you shouldn't play """"""""ranked""""""" matches

Find some shitter who wants to do some custom battles and have fun together

thank you based god

I was incredible nervous about going online, I think I didn't like feeling of getting beat over and over again

I now shit on everyone online

best post

don't post hate crime propaganda goyim

ANCIENT EMPIRES WHEN

ANCIENT EMPIRES WHEN

WHEN

WHEN

WHEN

Check the file.

Its a thumbnail.

I'm an imposter.

you are worse than Hitler

D E L A Y E D
E
L
A
Y
E
D

G O B L I N S

I think the Genevieve poster just moved on to anime wood elves as they have the same post quality

>Replace lord in first army
>Wait 5 turns
>Make new horde with old lord that has +growt skill at the head
>Always use the newest horde for razing

fake, another imposter

It's literally going to be today you gay

the deep thinking goblin sits there, in the back of your head. It sometimes call out on you, gives you a drive, changes your mood.

The deep thinking goblin sometimes comes out when I make a post that is not up to par. It tells me "no, this isnt right". And then the deep thinking goblin comes out with vidya, or tv series and tells me "no, this is boring, do something else"

and then there is nothing that can change that.

The deep thinking goblin even goes further, when you look at a QT girl, and the deep thinking goblin goes like "is she wearing piercings? Are those tattoo's? What the fuck is she eating? Does she look like she is pretty dumb and/or a consumer whore?" And then no matter what, without the deep thinking goblins approval. Nothing works anymore.

The deep thinking goblin forces you to give a cringeworthy smile, to a marketer, work employee or some other person that EVERYONE likes, because the deep thinking goblin tells you that what that person is and does, its shit.

The deep thinking goblin goes out into the city, sees all the shitskins, niggers, fat people, and other assortments of degenerate retards and tells you "when they smile at you, give them the meanest look you can muster, because they are shit."

and still, this deep thinking goblin is like a god.

>tfw legendary is the only way to stop me savescumming
>tfw I keep losing

Wishful thinking

Not him but how do you know?

t. Joey

On legendary you have to cheese hard to counteract the huge penalties and enemy buffs in battle. It's kinda sad, because otherwise legendary is fun. FotS is the only one where legendary doesn't feel like total bullshit, because there you can win anyway by sheer concentration of firepower.

This.

You could also just change the battle difficulty so that the AI bonuses aren't as strong

not on legendary

I wonder if the TK will get penalties for fighting outside of the desert to discourage them from expanding too far.

One of the things I like most about them is their general neutrality.

It is now September. With the end of the summer months, The sallow season begins. Ros-fothar in the tongue of the Asrai, it is a time of waning. The Consort-King Orion weakens and rages against his fate, destined to be immolated on the pyre in the coming months. The forest undergoes a change of color from the vibrant hues of summer to more subdued and mottled shades of Autumn.

But if it is a time of waning, so too is it a time of harvest. The bounty of the forest hangs ripely, to be plucked effortlesly by the merry wanderers of its vales and meadows. How fitting, then, that in this, the first month of the season of harvest, the Wood Elves will make a bounteous gift of themselves, the latest and greatest of the factions to be released in Total War: Warhammer.

Wood Elves soon.

GIMME DA FUKKN DLC ALRDY HOLY FUK CUUUUMMMMMMMING

How can I prevent myself from auto resolving?

never give up

What meme tactic you used here?

Hello where is the Ancient Empires

And DeI 1.2

Just lost a Fots campaign on very hard.Playing as one of shogunate factions,half of japan declared war on me and i fought 4 battles at my second province one after another and finally i was defeated cause no replenishment.And my home province harbour was blockaded by a fleet i couldnt beat which combined with raiding by those 4 armies destroyed my economy.Had to disband my home province army wo i can repair damaged buildings but they keep damaging my buildings and i dont have army to beat them.

shoot spears, kite, almost die from spears, kite again...

oh and make them charge up a hill against my sharpshooters

> Tomb Kings still not announced

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

>2 KB, 125x78

kys imposter

>look up UK time
>no announcement yet
wtf

Usually happens at 2pm - 4pm UK time, lad.

Favourite poster in the general tbqh

It's in an hour and a half, if there's anything, which Joey said there wasn't.

She could be a lying though, I don't trust vampires or gobbos.

Okay I guess I'll go back to wanking over my Total War Figurines then

>Bretonnia, not soon

Use more heroes.

For example, spearmen + blazing wizard vs dwarfs instead of greatswords.
Crossbowmen + light wizard vs orcs or norse.
Use artillery + engineer for dwafs.

Generally, use ability users in your army a lot more.

>green knight
>being a hero

He's a LL you tard

He's a special summon, like Feral Manticores.

>30 days ago
>no new news yet
At least I think there hasn't been

Ancient Empires when? Just finished my Visigoth campaign and i'm not sure if i should wait for it or start a new campaign

Don't hold your breath. We could be a month or more away from public release.

Since the White Dwarf is confirmed as a Lord, and the Green Knight is much the same, he would probably be a LL. We could have Leoncoeur, La Fey and the Green Knight

I just want Team America already

Team America is literally last faction DLC.

Unironically the faction I'm most looking forward to.

G O B L I N S

BASED
A
S
E
D

But the ogres are giant steppe niggers.

that's way better than team america

G U B L I N Z

I thought it was supposed to come out tomorrow

They delayed it, like literally every mod ever released

G O B B O S