/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

news
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14842/kw/Splatoon
vg247.com/2016/09/17/splatoon-takes-goty-at-tokyo-games-show/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9618ee9575b3de8cdb7cd2781b848d3fc57bf88dd3ffe2bf11a8d64cdf301a62
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/138783627/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inklings and octolings hate each other forever
inklings will be destroyed
octolings will be triumphant
traitors of either side will be executed

Friends with Inklings!

babbies #1

last thread lasted for 6 days and 7 hours
750 posts over 6 days and 7 hours
that is about 4.9 posts per hour
/ink/ is dead confirmed confirmed
step it up squidfags
octolings confirmed rulers of this general

There are only two days left for submissions, so please upload to the filedrop or reply to this with anything you have ASAP.

Categories:
Full Brand: Must use only clothes of the chosen brand to form a look. Weapon optional (Ex. Tentatek Splattershot with all Tentatek clothing).

With Weapon: Must include a weapon and with any brand clothes to form a look.

Without Weapon: Must only be the inkling with any brand clothes to form a look.

Splatfest: Must be only during any region’s Splatfest that shows off one of the Splatfest sides.

On Location: Must be taken in chosen game map and overall look is related to that map.

Streetsnap: Must be taken somewhere in Booyah Base, being out and about.

Bonus: Hypothetical gear, in-game band outfits, fake advertisements, mono color outfits. Artist choice.

Submissions:
Reply to this post or upload to this filedrop your pictures: mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9618ee9575b3de8cdb7cd2781b848d3fc57bf88dd3ffe2bf11a8d64cdf301a62

Each person can submit their squid in up to 3 different categories and have up to 3 submissions within each category. Use postimg.org to get screenshots from the game. Submissions for certain category pictures that do not need a specific location to get the picture (Ex. Bonus) should default to taking a picture from the Equipment Screen. When uploading your submissions either to the filedrop or in reply to this post, name the file and/or upload the description following this format:

[Category]_[Ink Color]_[Squid Name/User Name/NNID]

EX. WithWeapon_DarkBlue_*Squilliam
*Whatever Name you choose, make it consistent across all your submissions for all categories.

Voting:
Polls will be created for each category once the submission period ends. All the submissions need to be in no later than the end of September. There needs to be 6 unique submissions for a category otherwise it will not be included. If there are not enough submissions overall the magazine will be cancelled.

reported

This is some very advanced shitposting

4.9 posts/hour isn't bad considering it's barely 1 post/hour at nighttime

Why does this general continue to exist? Just let it die off like /mk8g/ What's the point in trying to prevent the inevitable?

we post based pure octolings here
fuck off back to /nintyg/ and the discord babt you jerk

because i won't let it die

good afternoon everyone
i see we're octoposting today

Did we ever figure out what they actually changed on kelp?

>Kelp Dome: Fixed an issue in all game modes that allowed players to move inside the raised starting platforms.

semi related, did they ever fix the hammerhead bridge thing?

It's another "Good RM rotation but in improper hours" episode.

Hey, at least the fish is back. I thought we'd have to file a missing persons report.

Lewd

>i slept through rm again
fucking hell i waited all week for our one (1) rm rotation this week

Finally we can put our dead general to rest and migrate to /skg/ since we all know that /ink/ hates nintendo and /nintyg/

hmm? why senran? those pudgeninjas don't seem to fit with squids

Walleye / Mackerel SZ later isn't so bad.

what does it mean, user?
Some of us never played a SenranKagura game before, how does a cyclops tie into splatoon?

I agree. It was mostly used for discussing how shit the results of splatfests were and now this /ink/ would have been better served with a redirect to deviantart as that was the last thing standing (fanart of their favorite ink-jizz slosher-gulping slut). Other sites exist with a more stable support of the series. squidboards. gamefaqs. Then of course reddit's /r/splatoon.

>Why does this general continue to exist?
because you keep bumping it, retard

At this point I feel like Splash is dev team's favourite weapon, because it was overbuffed. For something with kits that good, it was supposed to be lackluster, but now it's better than N-Zap in every single way, and longer falloff range even puts it up against L3 that is supposed to be a gimmicky supergun but now has a regular gun stepping on its ankles.

I don't feel like I see it much online, or at least I don't notice it killing me a lot.

its a shit gun still

that Octoling looks strange, is it prototype Octarian gear?

where you could jump down to the beam near your spawn with a rainmaker? yeah awhile ago

octo-user is on a roll today

i see it's octoling hour again

More stupid faced Octoling please!

>goes 3/7
Truly the master.

one of the sad things about /ink/'s decline is that we'll probably never have another girl hour
they were a bit off topic and the husbando posting was strange if you weren't into it, but something about it was charming.

>implying it wasn't just gay guys husbandoposting

i didn't know gay men knew so much about bras then

when was this?

Search fireden for mentions of bras in this thread, youll find it maybe in march (?) of this year. im jealous

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/138783627/ ctrl+f "bras"

browsing through all the old /ink/ threads from 2015 make me reminisce of the good times we had

>there will never be a song of my people room again

w-we can still have good times now, right?

i miss them.

hopefully so, but unlikely. there's been 17 unique posters in the past 9 hours. but you guys are good people and i hope you all have a good day today.

>you will never again stay up late to watch the Squidsisters Concert with /ink/
>you would get super hyped when they bust out a new song and see others going nuts when they hear it

>you will never have internal battles with your splatfest team mates about how monstrous they are for putting pineapple on pizza

lets just hold out until they announce spla2n
imagine the explosion in activity, the squads/lobbies, the speculation, and the waifu wars, as annoying as they may be.
never stop chasing the dream

I thought I had gotten over it before but
Splatoon is really over

fuck you user, pineapple on pizza is great
rematch when

so a lot of nostalgia is going on here today

these tears won't stop..

Just play the game in a hour when RM is up, you'll be fine.

This all could have been avoided if you guys didn't shit on the discord every time it was brought up.

Fuck Discord

I kinda remember it being the other way around

i do believe it was the other way around as well

never peace

I await your damage control

i can see some /ink/ people getting hostile against discord users after what happened previously between them and /ink/ users

it's no surprise some people may still have hostile feelings towards one another

most of the discord users are/were /ink/ users