/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #645

Gammoe Ray edition.

>Schedule for September-October:
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Fire)
9/30 - 10/8 - Romeo and Juliet (Rerun and New Event)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Old thread

I should really pick up zoey soon

Comfy goddess wife thread.

>discordfags

Best

>Radiance and Love Live! are the only EOP guilds that 5-0 this GW
>Radiance is now on a 15 win streak

Carried by Darchrow.

When will Cygames finally remove Summer Zoi and replace her with a Siero's Special Pick Ticket?

This is a cute Djeeta

Post cute Djeetas

Whatever? My JP crew went 5-0 not like it's anything special. I got to leech 4 out of those 5 days as well.

I wouldn't even be mad, I could finally taste varuna

Only if I can swap her with light Zoi.

Same, though I leeched 5 days.

I don't know, but it increased all the GW totals by 100 millilon which is pretty toxic. Now instead of being limited by time, you're limited by how many coop bot potions you have left.

Djeeta get off the roof. It's dangerous.

>it increased all the GW totals by 100 millilon
Zooey isn't the only cause for this by far. The border has always increased as more and more players become strong enough to grind EX and EX+ by themself. Fenrir bows also played a part this particular GW.
>toxic
kys
>limited by time
If you have a crew of 30 people who all contribute you can literally finish the point grind for prelims within 2 hours tops
>limited by how many coop bot potions you have left
This is the only thing that's true, but this has always been the case.

Do bait slices carry over between GWs?

What about whale moon pots?

If you spend a few thousand on this game it still doesn't compare to the number of coop bot potions many people amassed.

But I am, that's why I was saying are supposed. Did you read the entire conversation, dumbass?

This is my favourite Djeeta.

GENKAI WO KOERUZO

Some people have over 20k half pots because of coop botting.

I sure wish I did some coop botting.

>there are still people who think zoi had any effect on GW
In-fact, this months prelims was still pretty close to the previous two months. The increase is due to pot inflation and the fact the average player is getting stronger. It is only going to get higher and Zoi has nothing to do with it. The only effect Zoi has is that it has allowed lower level players to be able to stand on a similar ground to level 100+ players. It's basically a non-issue.

You should really ticket vampy. You can ticket Forte later if you really like her.

Get Vampy if you want to have a good team or get Forte so you can fap to shitty cow tits and have a mediocre team

>370 million before Zooey to 365 million after Zooey
>Zooey inceased all the GW totals by 100 million
What did he mean by this?

>forgetting that GW23 prelim happened on weekday
Even considering that it's light GW, there should be considerable dip from GW22 to GW23, I'd say about 30-60m, but the difference is only 5m. It definitely contributed.

Forte becomes usable once you get better and start doing long fights.

Are you an idiot?

Huh?

Huh? Huh?

Huh?

Huh? nano

>The only effect Zoi has is that it has allowed lower level players to be able to stand on a similar ground to level 100+ players.
Yeah sure. A character allowing players who haven't put in the work to stand toe to toe with those who have is a non issue.

This wouldn't kill any other game. No other community would think of this as an issue. No other game would nerf a character like this.

Fuck me, /gbfg/ says some incredibly retarded shit sometimes.

>there are still people so upset over the fact they failed to roll Zooey that they're calling for her to be removed
Do you have no shame?

>Zoi has has allowed lower level players to be able to stand on a similar ground to level 100+ players. It's basically a non-issue.

That's kind of an issue in itself. Don't forget that with Zoi they removed the overkill bonus, and that itself also effects the scores a lot. So yeah, Zoi did have a huge impact on GW and the game in general but GW doesn't come down to the crew with the most zoi's wins.

>there are still people so smug over the fact they managed to roll Zooey that they think people calling for a nerf are calling for her outright removal
No one wants Zoi removed. They want her to not be so stupidly broken.

I have her and want her removed.

Yea sure user, low level players who build a specific pool and have either an fucking insane amount of money or some godly level luck with getting claw drops. A low level with that shit still won't be able to hold its own against actual proper players. I didn't say beat them, I said stand on a similar ground.

I went with vampy, and Im just going to hope that I roll forte at some point in the future. Thanks

>They want her to not be so stupidly broken.
She isn't. Tell me in decent detail how she is.

Tia guns too.

They're not even on a similar ground, because after 1 turn of damage comparable to high level players they either have to heal and thus negate all the backwater they just got, or not heal and die because they don't have nearly enough health to take an attack after just 1 turn of drain.

Except for the fact that you only need 1 turn, maybe 2 turns.

Anyone with a decent pool will be able to kill ex+ in a similar amount of time. Whale pools don't count to whether zoi is broken or not either. Whale pools are broken with everything.

Even a low level with that 1 turn of damage can chunk the boss low enough that they'll probably finish it off with the 2nd turn.

A nerf is inevitable in the next few months and it'll most likely be a backwater nerf so they won't have to refund shit.

You are talking like everyone and their mother has Zoey. She is limited.

So far from all the Zoi bitching the only thing I've seen is people saying she is broken without giving a real reason why and just seem more upset they didn't roll her.

You're damn right I'm upset. And I will get my 150 rolls back when they nerf her, mark my fucking words.

>and just seem more upset they didn't roll her.
>people are mad they didn't roll the single strongest game changer unit since kurwa
Big surprise.

>156054876
dumb EOPposter

>single strongest game changer
Maybe if you turbo whale.

None of the shit they say makes any sense.

They think having her lets you skip through getting a pool and any other characters and lets you instantly 2 turn EX+ in GW.

>He doesn't have Zoi

It's kind-of annoying when you get cucked out of MVP because someone just has to click a few buttons to reduce HP to 1 then use Naru's ODA with Warlock Chaser and whatever else to instagib ougis within a single turn.

Being able to deal that much damage, that quickly and easily is almost like having a permanent AT.

They ain't nerfing her. They can nerf her second skill anytime, why would they wait mid october?

But I have her.

Whatisyoda.jpg

Yoda is a single unit.

Zoi transforms your entire party into a yodas for two turns.

>implying Yoday can give you 150k points in a single turn
He's 30-40k at best and doesn't instakill magnas.

Naru can't instakill magnas either, she needs at least two turns.

If you don't actually have Zoi or have never encountered one in the wild then why do you think you have the right to comment about her?

>Dsaru died for this

I meant after setting up. My fault for not being clear.

>having enough time to set all of that up
If you give someone time to do all that you wouldn't have gotten mvp anyway.

But I do have her, that's why I know others bitching don't.

Oh wow....

You're an impressive kind of retarded.

It takes about 20 seconds. In a chev, where its most effective, you have more than enough time since it's all about waiting for the aegis to come down.

>lvl 54
Low rank shitter please stop talking about things you don't know anything about.

>It takes about 20 seconds.
user... 20 seconds is enough time for me to outright secure mvp in a pub magna and I'm fucking water. I don't even own Yoda.

>21k
>implying your opinion matters
Nice try, you sub-30 shitter.

Why would I bother leveling up trash?

Not on a real pool right now.

It's significantly more than just 20 seconds, and in that time any other element could just get the mvp without even giving the zooey user enough time to get minimum contribution.

>those stats
Fucking kek. Characters on my level 31 alt with a random pool have higher stats than that.

>this is the type of retard that tries to espouse knowledge on /gbfg/

Dork needs buffs.

Want to know my secret user?

better level up Yoda right? get the fuck out

>not a real pool guys!
>why would I level the best unit in the game

Kill yourself you shit fuckface.

She's shit.

No, it's fine. I've given you more than enough time to go through Twitter looking for an appropriate pool to pretend that you have.

Provide me a detailed reason why she is the best unit in the game otherwise you are just another idiot repeating memes you saw some whining shitter said.

How often does Odin drop scales?

Will the strongest guild in the anglosphere poach me when GW is over?

So, Nausicaa was the only guild to go 5-0?

skin?

>please spoonfeed me about how I use my characters
fuck off.

>無理
What did he mean by this?

just look at her skillset and think about backwater for a second, are you that retarded?

Where do low level players conjure a full backwater pool from?

God I wish I had her. If only I wasn't flat broke the week she was released. My Naru will never know the joy of having a beautiful brown goddess turn her into a giga-wrecking ball.

your mom's vag

I have no reason to lie. The secret is, I actually got cucked by my alt when it came to my Zoi rolls.