eyosongive.us
legends.gg
lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

Other urls found in this thread:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp5c6e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is Jhin getting gutted?

to add to this MF is also really good against shitters and her winrate takes a dive in higher elos with her pickrate becoming almost nonexistent

and also
52% with his retardedly high pickrate is a fucking crapton. it's like people who pretend Jinx being picked in more than 1 in 5 games having a 54% winrate is balanced

Cute magical girls!

After his next skin release.

Riot will release a skin for the suckers, wait a month and THEN gut him. He's too popular, they aren't going to waste that potential dosh via a gutting right before they sell the skin.

I haven't played this game in 2 or 3 months but I still check for lewds almost daily and browse lolg every once in a while

Probably . It's been their modus operandi for a long time now. Expect Jinx gutting as well after SG.

Why do people still play Singed in 2016? He's just so fucking useless.

>Gone for a bit
>Come back to see Baker Pantheon
>Oh man
>The texture is ass
Why?

And just in time for the new champion to be an ADC as well. That or a support. Probably an ADC though, those have had successful releases and reception in the past (Jinx, Lucian, now Jhin, etc.)

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Jinx already has slight nerfs on the PBE. They'll never gut her too hard, she prints too much money for that.

>Why do people still play Singed in 2016?

Singed mains are the most autistic players...hell, people, in all of video games.

Like barely functionable on a day to day basis levels of autism. Black holes of autism. They literally do NOT have any understanding of how the game works, or if Singed is weaker or stronger is certain situations. They will proxy. They will feed. It is their strategy.

And they ALWAYS have Heimer or Nasus as a "back up".

Fun.
Also he has pretty good peel and area control if he knows what he is doing. With the proper items he can be fast enough to run into a team and literally pick out their squishies and throw them into doom.

>Love champ
>Suck at them
Whats their name /lolg/?

When is Yasuo getting nerfed but not too hard because that will ruin him

>want to play reksai
>want to build ad on reksai
>fail
>build tank
>faill less hard but still lose
why can't I play the meta champions

It's no one, there's really no champion in the game that's so difficult they can't be played correctly after a couple of long matches.

>team is throwing themselves one at a time towards the enemy team
>they're getting destroyed
>somehow, its my fault because "your skills shots arent landing"
Yeah, because a hook that landed was totally worth it when we're outside our tower and the enemy has baron buff

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp5c6e
>NA babies hyping themselves up for another disappointing year with the "gap is closing" meme

Jatt, I expected better from you (not really though). Can't wait to see TSM crash and burn.

Kindred

runner-up Gnar

did you even read it?

Riot literally dumped short sighted "lane swap" changes into the game right before world's. Its basically a coinflip game now.

The gap IS closing because SKILL and STRATEGY matters very little any more.

True, but I am really shit at this game because I don't ever bother to play it seriously or watch pro players because I find esports stupid.

Lulu is cute and adorable and i love her more than anything in the world.

Can we post some cool season 4 and earlier memes

Understandable, I also find esports in general silly as fuck, even if I do play it pretty damn often.

Lulu's in game model horrifies me.
Still convinced it's Nyarlathotep

>tfw zac's getting gutted soon

why wont they let him be good, bros?

Anyone else love Beyond the Rift?

0-9-1 mid
0-5-1 top

nice promos ty rito :^)

Alright, so I think I'm gonna try out Olaf jungle for a few matches. How do you build him?

remember when a dynamic queue top/jungler is camping you to where you can't play and spam mastery emotes, not give a fuck, farm, and eventually win.

tfw your friends are all dirty graves abusers who pretend graves isn't broken as shit and that the upcoming nerfs are completely unfair

why are these people so ugly and unhappy?

They're asian men.

i chinese who play on na
ask anything
me ping 350 before anyone ask
yes have to use vpn

they're not ugly though...

cao ni ba?

My favorite meme is when they buff champs before skin release and then go "whoops! :^)" and nerf them harder than they buffed them after the skins been out for a while.

I'm so fucking scared bros. What are we going to do when people see that NA is still bad? There's just no way CLG can beat G2 or TSM beating RNG. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world AGAIN

sucker
cao ni ma
fk you

They sure look stupid as fuck with their Bieber haircuts.

E-sports
Are fucking dumb

How is any of this new? Japan server is a several million dollar tax writeoff. EU is following suit. EU LCS players goals are to get poached by NA teams. NA teams just want to live off welfare.

It's ok. Riot will have that meaningless MSI again where you can feel important.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

REMEMBER THE KATOWICE

did any nippon teams get to Worlds?

Oh no! Something dragged her under!

Bugger off ya wanker, she's mine!

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. REDDIT TOLD ME BJERG WAS WESTERN FAKER AND DOUBELIFT WAS BETTER THAN UZI

I fell off the wagon, bros
was clean for 5 months and now i'm playing again :(

Bjerg's only good because he's being compared to NA players instead of EU players desu senpai

Rek'Sai and Kindred to a T.
Twitch sort of, but I'm actually getting better at him with experience.

6 months without League and still going strong!

good taste in girls too

Riot shared this
new skins?

Hopefully this stupid fucking esports scene becomes less and less popular when people finally realize that it's pointless since Koreans will always win it, then maybe Riot will finally smarten up and put their marketing and player interests in other matters, like lore, cinematics, custom maps, updating the fucking client, an actual replay system, an anime, more cinematics - just anything but this stupid fucking esports scene that's already starting to fall apart.

Just the elementalist Lux that was leaked a while back. Nothing we didn't already know of.

>Annie and Morgana halloween skins
>that Gnar shadow in the pot
yawn

>that thing in the pot

Another fucking Gnar skin? Really?

Also
>that fem yordle

Can't be Lulu because she has a witch skin.
So... Trist?

If so,
>another fucking fem yordle skin when we just got two for Super Galaxy

I like how a lot of the jhin fan art is him losing his cool and having his one eye bulge out of his mask.
I don't even know why thats the case.

Who is the weakest champion lore wise?
Many like Riven, Tristana and Darius are just above average soldiers.
Heimer and Singed are scientists and inventors who don't regularly fight.
Jhin is just some serial killer who never even used a gun before being released

>wahhh esports is stupid riot stop making it and investing money into it make gay ass custom maps and cinematics and lore nobody cares about
kys lmao

>Morgana
>fem Yordle
>Teemo or Gnar

Already disappointed as fuck, senpai.

Nunu

>be diamond
>currently at 6 lp
>not at home from now on
>cant play
>will get inactive
will i derank to plat 1 after 28 days or will i survive in dia till 11th of nov?

Skarner.
He is just an angry scorpion now. Most of his dialogue no longer makes sense.

Post some shyvana smut where she forcefully breeds with user I NEED IT

Who is a good counter jungler?

But he has a yeti with ice powers
He's a giant magical crystal scorpion. That's already better than anarchist or serial killer

can you pls teach me

>main account on diamond with barely 50% winrate even tho i tryhard every game
>after i got dia i thought i might now be able to stomp with a smurf and have some fun
>choose shaco to stomp with
>played like 4 games with shaco on main
>smurf now higher than my main with 75% winrate on shaco and 60% winrate Overall
well wtf, why was it so hard at first and now so easy? mental barrier ftl

I have the account name gas, do you want it?
40$ and it's yours. Haven't logged in for a long ass time

you will probably derank, since they sped up the decay above plat I and blocked below gold IV i think, don't quote me on that

Jhin is actually pretty powerful for a regular human guy. He's supposedly extremely naturally gifted at magic, like naturally born with a strong magic affinity. He crafts his bullets with his own Chi essence or some shit.

Skarner comes from a race of long-lasting, magically-infused scorpions and is now the most powerful member of his kind. I'd say he's high up there on the mortal tier.

If anything, I would say Teemo, Rumble and Heimerdinger are pretty weak. In terms of humans, Vi and Caitlyn aren't magically inclined, they're just good with wits and technology. Same goes for Jayce.

lee, nida, kindred, nunu

as far as i know htey just increased the amount of lp you lose (25 in plat 50 in dia) while you always decay after 28 days no matter if plat or dia. just in challenger master ist different

Vayne.

I just can't fucking do it, I dont know why. I can play Jinx, Lucian, Trist, Kog, Jhin, Ezreal, Ashe, Sivir and Twitch all well

but vayne

theres just no way

i feed every time

>another "yawn" comment
yawn

Face it, it's a dying scene.

Check at the stadium sales for Europe for example. People are slowly realizing there's no point when Koreans just keep winning it in an unbalanced meta with a 20-max viable champ pool. It's just stale now; no point.

Riot would be better off pulling Blizzard and releasing shorts/comics/lore updates/etc for a wider audience while they continue the esports scene to attract a minor existing playerbase.

Okay, real talk, what about Hextech GLP on Udyr? The catalyst passive will provide huge sustain with how his spells work, plus mana and an active that could help with chases/escapes. Might be a little memey but he doesn't actually mind ap for damage desu

ist just like the yasuo dash syndrome only that it is tumble with vayne

noobs think they are pro when they do many things fast (like dash dash dash) but in the end they are still noobs and suicide with their bullshit "hurr look im a pro i dash/tumble all the time"

you can see that pretty clearly with the majority of vayne/yas palyers at low plat and lower

>Annie
>Xboxhuge yordlelike head and pointed ears

How about I drag my foot with ur ass?

Is Udyr the most versatile chmpion build wise? CAN OTHERS EVEN COMPETE?

>be 99 lp
>win and get promo
>lose 2 games
>be 70 lp

fix when?????

U have shit mmr, whats your point?

my point is that 99+25-15-15 != 70

fix what?
>100lp
>lose 2 games
>70lp
>-15lp / game
>thats enough help bro
normally you would get around -19 or -20 per lose
stop being a crybaby

also there is promohelper... i mean no matter how shit you are, you will get free plat 5 anyways

daily reminder to ban islam.

BAN ISLAM!!!!

i wish i was gold so i could get free promos

this

also 100lp is max you mongolid

Oh, boy, here we go. Where did u take that numbers?

>not knowing 100 lp is max
>wishes to be Gold
not in the near future m8, learn the game first

That's a pretty long list you ask of me, user...

I can fucking rest now.

Wish my retarded bronze friend would fucking remember his goddamn password so I can dick around bronze

99+1-15-15=70
fixed that for you (99+25 aint 100 m8)

thats a broken system regardless
im winning 60%+ of my games but god forbid you lose twice in row